The Collapse: A New Beginning: Book 1 - Cover

The Collapse: A New Beginning: Book 1

Copyright© 2008 by JimWar

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Steve was fishing when the end of civilization occurred. It happened so quietly that he didn't even know it had happened. There were a few scattered survivors of what later was called The Collapse. Follow Steve and one small group of survivors as they attempt to find others and regain what was lost. This is the first book in what hopefully will be a multi-book series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Day Seven: Saturday

I felt a movement in the bed and shifted to look at the clock. As my eyes focused I realized that it was 2:15 in the morning. I turned over to see Kari just squeezing into bed. I looked at her silhouette and spoke as she snuggled up to me, "I guess either I've lost my charm, or you've found something better."

Even her laugh was beautiful. Then she ran her fingers gently across my face and asked, "What makes you say that, dear?"

My breathing quickened at her touch. I kissed her fingers as I replied, "Well it kind of hurts me that you elected to spend your evening with two beautiful females and miss your time together with me."

Kari drew the sheet off of me and moved her torso across my chest as she planted small kisses over my face. She said, "Dear Steve, did I hurt your feelings?"

I could feel her excitement mount as her nipples lightly brushed my chest. She then began to tease my lips with her tongue and I suddenly found myself yielding to her kiss, which seemed hungry and aggressive. This was a new facet of my youngest lover that I would never have imagined. As she kissed me she took my wrists in her hands and pushed them back against the pillow. I struggled only hard enough to support what I imagined her fantasy to be.

As the kiss continued I soon felt her leg and very wet pussy moving across my stomach. With her straddling my stomach she began to grind her wet pussy up and down my stomach forcing my cock head to bump against the soft cheeks of her ass. Finally she lifted her lips from mine and said, "What makes you think I would ever give up my turn with you?"

I didn't realize what a tiger my Kari was until that evening. We made sweet love for most of the night. The next thing I remember was being awakened by distant voices. I opened my eyes and found my head in the same place I remembered as I drifted off to sleep. I felt loss as Kari's beautiful eyes were not staring back at me. I listened and could here her voice coming from the next room. The bedside clock said 7:35 and I wondered what could have been said to rouse Kari from a slumber of fewer than four hours. I thought maybe something had happened to Sheila or maybe Irene or Julie had come home to get some breakfast started. The thought of food was enough to roust me out of bed to go exploring. I searched for my boxer shorts just-in-case we had company, and then headed out to the common area.

Kari was sitting at the small table with her back to me. I was surprised to see Lana and Laura sitting across the table from her in a continuation of their earlier female tête-à-tête. One of the twins was speaking to Kari as I walked in but that conversation ran down as she seemed to forget what she was saying and both twins stared at me as if I were the only chocolate cake at a weight watcher's convention. At that moment I experienced what Julie must have felt as my eyes locked onto her tits at our first meeting. Staring at Lana, Kari commented, "What? Is Steve walking around naked again?"

Lana regained her wits and answered, "No, but he looks pretty damn good in his boxers." She had a twinkle in her eye as she added, "We could take him back and undress him if you want."

I blushed a deep red as Kari and Laura laughed. I retreated back into the bedroom as Laura said, "Dammit Lana, you scared him away." Then she yelled after me, "You can come back out, Steve, we won't bite." They all laughed again and went back to talking.

I decided to take my shower and get dressed. I went through all the motions, even shaved extra close and after dressing made my way back out into the common area. Kari had started breakfast and stood on her toes to give me a kiss. She had put on her short robe with nothing underneath. I leaned over as she kissed me and couldn't resist cupping an ass cheek in my hand. I had cupped the cheek that was away from the twins and tried to keep from being obvious. As soon as we finished Lana said, "Hey, don't hand out kisses unless you have enough for everyone."

Laura added, "Yeah, you got any spare sugar for a couple of poor farm girls?"

I quickly jibed, "How about it Kari, you got a kiss for Lana and Laura?"

Lana puffed her lip out into a pout and said, "You know who she meant."

I smiled and said, "I'm run by committee. You have to talk to Kari, Julie and Irene."

Laura stuck out her tongue and said, "We only wanted a kiss. We weren't asking you to feel us up the way you did poor Kari."

Lana added, "Of course if you wanted to grope us we wouldn't fight, would we sis?"

Laura continued, "No, of course not. You could even take us back there in your lair and take your time. I'll bet you've never experienced twins before, at least not at the same time."

Lana cut in, "We've got plenty of time before breakfast too, haven't we Kari."

I was close to bolting out the door when they both broke down into great peals of infectious laughter. Soon both Kari and I had joined in, leaving me uncertain as to whether the twins were the world's next great comedy duo, top of the line teases, or both.

I spoke up and reminded Kari that we needed to take breakfast to Irene, Julie and Sheila. As soon as I said that Lana said, "We've already taken food over to the hospital. We got stuff from your refrigerator before we went to bed last night so you could sleep in this morning. Kari told us she planned to keep you up really late. After we got back from the hospital we noticed Kari up feeding the dogs and so we came over here to see if she wanted to talk."

Laura started next with hardly a breather and said, "So shouldn't we at least get a kiss for feeding your other women?"

Lana howled at that and soon we were all laughing except for Laura who said, "I wasn't trying to be funny."

About that time there was a knock on the door and I rushed to answer it, hoping it was the cavalry. It was and I ushered Tom and Janet, followed by Billy and Carrie, into the living room. Tom wanted to find out how his mother was doing and was planning on heading to the dispensary. He had stopped by to find his older girls so they could watch Billy and Carrie. I smiled at this welcome diversion and Kari asked if they had eaten breakfast. When she found out they hadn't she asked the twins to make room for them at the table. I sat down with them as Kari started loading up plates with scrambled eggs, sausage patties, grits and biscuits. The only thing missing from a typical country breakfast was red eye gravy.

We all set about devouring the food and the next question was from little Carrie who asked if we had any jelly or jam for the biscuits. I was closest to the refrigerator so I peeked in and found a jar of grape jam. The jam earned me a bright smile from both Billy and Carrie. Tom smiled from the other side of the table and said, "Steve, if you don't watch out you're gonna have another of our girls sweet on you."

That comment was followed by Janet's appraising glance at the obviously flustered twins whose cheeks were burning as red as mine had been. Tom then directed his comments to Janet, "Honey, we talked about it last night. There's no use getting the girls flustered by giving them that look. Things have changed and we have to change too."

I felt like I was intruding into something personal and I also felt like a decision had been made without my having a say. I didn't know what I could say, though, that wouldn't make matters worse, so I kept my mouth shut. I looked over to Kari for help and wished that Julie and Irene were here. I still didn't know how I could continue to please the three women that currently shared my bed and was totally clueless about what Julie and Irene's reactions were going to be when they found out that two more women were actively wooing me with the blessings of their parents.

I had decided that rather than try to fly again today we would help acclimate Tom and his family to the base. Despite living less than 10 miles away, Tom had only been on the base twice. Once was for a Fourth of July fireworks celebration for Whiting Field's 50th anniversary celebration, and the second time was for a Blue Angels air show several years back.

We left the quarters and headed towards the dispensary. When we got there we were surprised to see Sheila up and about. As soon as she had hugs from her family she turned towards Kari and me and said, "I'm sorry I put you folks through so much trouble but I sure am thankful that you decided to come looking for me."

She then gave Kari a hug and said, "You're a pretty little girl."

I could see Kari stiffen a bit as Sheila said that. I guess she could feel it too because she said, "Honey, when you're as old as I am, everyone under 50 is a little girl."

Kari then scored some brownie points as she said, "What do you mean, you don't look a day over 40."

Sheila squealed with joy and hugged Kari to her again and whispered something in her ear that brought a big smile to her face. Then Sheila looked over at me and said, "My, but you're the handsome one. You must be the guy that does all the flying and rescuing. Now I can see why Julie and Irene are both are crazy about you. Come here and give me a big hug."

I hugged her and winked at Irene and said, "I don't know what you gave her last night but I can't wait to get sick so I can get some of the same stuff."

As Tom and Janet chatted with Sheila I took Irene aside and asked her about Sheila's amazing recovery. She told me that she had talked to Sheila and the asthma and allergies were the only medical condition for which she was receiving treatment. As long as she stayed inside during the times of high humidity, used her medicine for the prescribed periods at night and didn't get the flu or any other respiratory illnesses, she should be able to live a fairly normal life.

I asked, "How much of the medication do we have in the pharmacy?"

Irene replied, "I checked last night and we have enough to treat her for several years. The only problem is that I have no idea what will happen after the expiration date which is late next year. Maybe we can find some in other pharmacies that have later expiration dates."

I shrugged and remarked, "Put that on our list. I take it that we can close this place down then and move Sheila back to the BOQ?"

Irene smiled and said, "I don't see why not. What do you have planned for today?"

I laughed and said, "Tom and his family have only been on the base a couple of times. I was thinking we would show them around and then we could help them move in properly. I was also thinking that we haven't had a day of rest since we moved here and that maybe we could take a day and just relax a bit."

Julie overheard me and said, "Now that's a great idea. We need time to get to know each other and I'm sure if we take one of the big trucks we can move all of the stuff everyone wants in one trip."

Tom spoke up and said, "Ya'll don't have to help us move. You've done too much already."

There was a chorus of responses letting Tom know that there was no way we weren't helping. Sheila decided that driving around with all of us might be a bit too much so she decided to rest in the BOQ room. Janet said that she wanted to sort out the sleeping arrangements and decided to stay with Sheila for the morning. She said something about moving her family around. We pointed out the office where the keys, linen and other items were and left them one of the wireless radios and headsets for the MCP so that they could keep in touch. We also left the dogs at the BOQ rather than taking them with us. The rest of us piled into a security truck and the MCP and headed out for a tour of the base.

Almost as soon as we got started I noticed the women talking in small groups. First it was Kari talking with Irene and Julie. They stayed huddled up for almost the entire drive to the commissary. Then during the morning, I noticed Irene and Julie animatedly chatting one-on-one with Lana and Laura. I figured they were drawing boundary lines as they kept glancing my way during the discussion. I thought about it and then shrugged my shoulders as I realized that I didn't really have much to complain about regardless what they decided.

As we moved through the exchange and commissary, Tom was surprised at the selection of items at the commissary. He was also amazed that we had been able to save so many perishable items. He had quite a bit of butchering experience which should augment my experience cutting meat from animals that had already been butchered. We discussed the need for a small building in which to do the butchering so that we didn't have to drag the mess out of the back of the commissary. We were both pleased to find a small out building to one side of the loading ramp that Tom said would work just fine for the purpose.

Tom and I left the women and kids at the exchange where they decided to poke through everything. We headed out to the base utility where I showed Tom what we did to keep the power plant running and the water safe to drink. Tom seemed amazed that the operation was so automated. While we were there we checked the chorine cylinders at the water plant and then also checked the small sewerage plant. I had already checked those earlier in the week but a recheck couldn't hurt and it gave Tom a feel for what needed to be done.

We continued around the base, keeping everyone informed as to where we were as we moved to different locations. We visited the security building and secured weapons for Tom and his family. We then did a drive-by tour of each of the major buildings on the base, stopping at the gas station and filling up the truck we were driving. I showed him that we had all the amenities of a small community including a bowling alley, a large auto repair shop, a small veterinary office, large dining halls and sleeping accommodations for thousands of people plus classrooms with state of the art teaching equipment and a even a large library. Tom was impressed and said that this could be the nucleus of a nice community, if we could only find the people to fill up all of the accommodations.

Then we drove by some buildings I had missed on my earlier tour. One was a huge brand new building that contained an enclosed swimming pool, a large gymnasium and a fitness center complete with saunas and whirlpool baths. We toured the building and the pool seemed to be functioning and was not clogged with algae and didn't seem to be any the worse for our lack of attention.

We also stopped at a large supply warehouse that I hadn't noticed on my earlier trips. The building was amazingly large and hidden behind a cluster of smaller buildings. Tom and I walked through and found everything from paper and pencils to uniforms to auto parts for the military vehicles on base to fertilizer and chemicals for the grounds. I knew that we needed a more complete look through the inventory but settled for taking a bound computer printout of the items carried in stock so we could look through it later.

In addition to this, Tom pointed out several large open areas that could be either fenced for livestock or farmed. He said these green spaces should be plenty big enough to grow all the vegetables and grains that we would need to feed the maximum population that the base could otherwise support. We both agreed that it would make security easier if we could farm the land on base rather than outside the security fence. There were buildings that were for equipment used for the upkeep of the grounds but which could be converted to use as farm outbuildings. Tom was quite excited and looking forward to getting started moving his farming operation here.

We got so caught up in planning and looking around at the outlying areas that we lost touch with the others. Finally we had to stop when I got a call from Irene wondering what the hell had happened to us and whether we had forgotten them completely. I heard the word, 'Men', spoken as an epithet in the background and then some laughter from everyone including Irene. She then asked us to please meet them back at the BOQ and we would have lunch and plan the afternoon's activities. That was a request that was not to be denied.

We found out after we returned that the others had taken their own tour of the base facilities including some of the same areas we had visited earlier. They were all particularly excited about finding the swimming pool. They had been back for a while and had prepared a nice lunch. Also, I smelled other foods and was told they were black-eyed peas and collard greens intended for supper that were slow cooking in several crock pots. Sheila had made a large pan of cornbread and she and Janet had fried chicken for lunch that had come out of frozen bags of chicken parts brought from the commissary. They had also taken some of the canned peaches and made a cobbler that would have been great even without the ice cream they spooned out to top it with. I thought to myself that my life of sandwiches for lunch may have taken a permanent hiatus. The bad thing about the lunch was that I ate so much that I was lethargic and could hardly move myself from the table after it ended. I complemented both Janet and Sheila and gave them both big hugs along with the heartfelt words of praise.

During the meal we decided to make a run out to their farm in the afternoon with one of the large two and a half ton military trucks that were parked behind the supply warehouse we had visited earlier. We had found the keys in the office nearest the ramp where the vehicles were stored. Tom drove the truck as he said he owned the civilian equivalent years before. Lana and Kari reluctantly stayed with Sheila, while the rest of us, including the kids, went to help move all of the stuff that needed to be moved back to the base. Tom was alone in the big truck while the rest, including The Professor and Mary Ann rode with me in a large nine-passenger van that we had found parked in the fenced area behind base security. I called Kari on the radio as we cleared and relocked the back gate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.