First Command - Cover

First Command

Copyright© 2008 by StoryMaster69

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the second story following the adventures of Lt. Codi Brock. When a ship in distress, crewed by an entirely female crew shows up, Codi is called into action to help. She is a bit nervous commanding her first away mission but looks forward to the opportunity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Space   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys  

Lt. Codi Brock banged her head on the conduit pipe she was working under when her comm badge beeped, "Commander Bralin to Lt. Brock."

"Shit! Fucking Shit!" Codi cursed under her breath as she rubbed the back of her head. She rolled over onto her back and tapped her comm badge, "Brock here."

"Could you come to the bridge please?" Commander Sarah Bralin the first officer of the USS Pizon asked.

"Yes Ma'am. Could I have 10 minutes to finish installing this EPS relay?"

"That's fine, see you in a few. Brailin out."


Codi quickly finished replacing the burned out relay and closed up the access panel. She crawled out of the Jeffries tube wondering why the XO would be calling her to the bridge. As far as she knew she hadn't done anything wrong, nor had she done anything particularly praise worthy. She quickly straightened out her uniform and patted her hair back into place before heading for the Turbo lift.

When the door opened to the bridge, Codi enjoyed the view of the highly organized command center for the ship. She did not often have a chance to come to the bridge, but every time she did, she was struck again by this simple sight.

Commander Brailin turned from the navigation station where she was talking with the young Ensign manning the station. The main view screen was filled with the image of the gas giant, the Pizon was currently in orbit of. Codi had heard through the grapevine, the ship was expected to remain there for at least a week, doing detailed scans of the planet's atmosphere.

"Good," Commander Brailin said when Codi walked close to her. "Lieutenant Brock I have an away mission I need you to command."

Codi couldn't stop herself from blinking in surprise. "Me ma'am?"

"Yes, a ship just entered the outer system requesting engineering assistance. We have not encountered this race before but they seem to have some major issues dealing with males. When Lieutenant Stanton," she indicated a male officer, sitting at the ops station, "answered their hale they would barely talk long enough to demand to speak with a female officer. You are our most senior female engineer so I need you to lead the away mission. Evaluate their situation and conduct any repairs required. This is also a first-contact mission so I will need you to represent the Federation. Any questions?"

"No ma'am."

"You can take two assistants but they must be female as well. You will also be taking Shuttle 2 as they are in orbit too far away to allow beaming over and refuse to move any closer. Plan to be there for at least several days."


Two hours later Codi was piloting the shuttle towards the ship in distress. "Starling, this is Lieutenant Codi Brock from the Federation Starship Pizon, requesting docking instructions."

"Pizon shuttle, this is Starling, please proceed to the hanger bay. We will bring you in on tractor-beam, please disengage engines, at least 50km out."

"Acknowledged Starling."

Codi brought the shuttle to a relative stop aft of the ship. The shuttle shuddered slightly as a shimmering beam surrounded the craft, drawing it inside the hangar bay. She watched the sensors to confirm the hangar doors were closed behind her before she turned to face her people. Petty Officer Terri Bates closest to the hatch pressed the button to open it. Petty Officer Cathy Long followed her out.

Codi was the last to exit the craft. She was immediately struck by her first view of the greeting party waiting for them. None of the women before her appeared out of the ordinary, which surprised her. For some reason, when she had heard about them, she had imagined a whole ship full of tall, beautiful, blonde amazons. Instead they looked like any average group of women — they were tall and short and skinny and plump and everything in between.

The uniforms, on the other hand, made her blink. The top was a tight piece of material obviously custom designed to accommodate the person's bust size, leaving a good view of each person's cleavage. The only other parts to the uniform were a pair of shorts that hugged their bottoms and knee high black boots with short heels. Their hair was not uniform, however — it was cut in various styles ranging from long and loose to fancy braids and curls that caused the hair to rise high above the head.

Codi noticed that the hair styles tended to get more extravagant as the women got older. She guessed it might be an indication of rank. The woman with the fanciest style, stepped forward and said with a warm smile, "I am Captain Velaria, thank you for agreeing to help."

Codi held out her hand to shake, "Thank you Ma'am. I am Lieutenant Brock, and these are my assistants, Petty Officers Bates and Long."

Codi suppressed her surprise when Captain Velaria ignored her hand and stepped up close, wrapped her in a warm hug, pressing her breasts against Codi's and kissing her full on the lips. Without thinking Codi returned the kiss with gusto. The Captain didn't give her any tongue but Codi suspected in the right circumstances she would have.

When the Captain finally released Codi, she noticed the crewmen looking on nervously but the Captain just nodded in their direction before facing Codi again. "Two weeks ago we had a Warp core reactor leak. I had to order in all my engineers to contain the leak so that the entire ship was not contaminated. They managed to stop the radiation, but are no longer in any condition to effect final repairs on the core.

"My chief engineer died and all her assistants are still in sick bay being treated for radiation sickness. I have nobody else on board capable of fixing the core and in the state it is right now we are not able to go beyond Warp 2. At that speed it would take us ten years to get back home."

"Well that is what we are here for. We are ready to start right away."

"Please, it is not our custom to expect help from a stranger without first showing our gratitude. We have prepared a meal in your honor. Tomorrow morning is time enough to work."

Codi didn't really understand. If she was the Captain of a crippled ship that would be her first priority but she was here also to give the Federation a friendly face so went along so as not to offend her host. "That sounds wonderful. We would be honored to attend."

"Come. We are not familiar with your customs would you prefer your own quarters or will your women attend to you."

"I am fine on my own if you have the room thank you."

"Very well. You will have your own guest quarters and your women can stay together in an available crewwoman's berth."

"Thank you that will be fine."

Codi's quarters were quite spacious and when she tossed her bag onto the huge bed she knew she would not be missing her normal twin sized bed in her own quarters. She poked her head briefly into Cathy and Terri's shared quarters and saw they each had their own small bunk bed and was glad she didn't have to share with them.

After everyone had dropped off their bags, they continued with a quick tour of the ship. They were shown the engineering section where they would be working the next day then a quick look around the bridge before they continued to a dinning room. There was a sumptuous feast laid out on the table and Codi was surprised at the dress of the stewardesses waiting in the room to serve. Their uniforms were similar in cut to the other women's uniforms but the material was much more sheer. When the light caught it right Codi could actually see a nipple and even the faint shadow of a shaved pussy between the legs of one.

The ship's crew didn't seem to be bothered by the sight and Codi hoped Cathy and Terri did not do anything to betray any sort of disapproval. For herself, the dress did surprise her but she was not going to complain about the interesting views she was being afforded.

As the meal began Codi started to try and gather some further information. "Forgive me Captain if my question is impermanent but I'm curious about something."

"You can ask me anything if it is inappropriate I will tell you."

"Thank you ma'am. It is just that when I was given this mission I was told that there was a reluctance to talk with our male comm officer. I don't understand the issue."

"Ah yes that." Velaria said with a smile letting Codi know she was not offended.

"About 400 years ago we too lived in a society with both men and women. Our people were very war like. By that time we had 6 world wars, the last three involving mutual exchange of nuclear weapons. The seventh and final war involved bio weapons.

"We don't know who did it anymore, because records were destroyed, but someone developed a pathogen that would kill anyone with a Y chromosome. It was originally deployed by infecting the food supply but it mutated and became airborne.

"After that it bonded with our air producing plants perpetuating itself. To this day if a male was to set foot on our homeworld they would die. The women that were left behind to pick up the pieces were not very pleased about what had happened. There was an overall sentiment that men were to blame for all our problems and a deep-seated mis-trust of all men has become part of our culture.

"When we finally developed Warp-drive it was a shock to our people that there were still males out in the rest of the universe. This has lead to my people becoming very xenophobic about other races. If our situation was not so dire, I likely would be dealing with a mutiny right now, for even considering contacting your people."

"I see," Codi said. "I mean no offence, but I think your people are losing out by cutting yourselves off like that. I have to wonder; without men how have you been able to sustain your population?"

"Our history shows that for many years we did start to die off. However we were able to perfect a reproductive technique where we can take the genetic material from one woman's ovum and implant it into another and cause artificial in vitro fertilization. Once cell division starts to occur, we then implant the cells back into one of the couple's uterus and she can then carry the baby through to natural birth."

Codi focused on her meal and continued talking with the Starling's other officers about various inconsequential topics. During dessert she was interested to see the stewardesses were busy setting up a stage at one end of the room. When they were finished, music started to play throughout the room.

Captain Velaria turned to Codi and said over the loud music, "I think you will enjoy this."

The most beautiful of the stewardesses stepped onto the stage and started to move. The closest thing she could equate those movements to, was a history holo drama she once took part in. It had a character that belly-danced. There were definite similarities in the way she moved, but it somehow went far beyond that. There was a pure sensuality in her movements that never became vulgar.

The way she moved her hips and slid her hands over her body was enough to inflame Codi's passion. She thought longingly of the vibrator waiting in her quarters for her return. The almost see- through material added greatly to the show hinting at the hidden charms beneath without giving too much away.

Codi felt her pussy tingle from the arousal she was suddenly feeling. She was sure she was starting to blush but could not tear her eyes away from the sex-charged show in front of her. When it was done, she was actually panting a bit and her uniform was feeling distinctly tight around the chest. She jumped slightly when the other women around her began to clap their approval of the show.

Codi turned back to Captain Velaria and saw her wink. Codi finished the last of the juice she had been served with her dessert and felt her heart slow back down to a more normal rate.

"I hope you have enjoyed your taste of our culture. You have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow so I will let you return to your quarters. Please make free use of anything you may find in there. Goodnight."

Codi stood and enjoyed another full body hug and full on lips kiss from the Captain. She didn't have any problems finding her way back to her assigned quarters. When the door opened she saw two women in the same semi-transparent uniform as those that were waiting the table. The one to the right was a tall brunet her breasts were not overly large but would still fill the hands of anyone lucky enough to touch them. Her companion was a bit shorter will large breasts and fiery red hair. They had pulled back the sheets on her bed and she realized they must have unpacked her bag when she saw with embarrassment her vibrator was sitting on the table next to the bed.

"Um thank you," she said trying not to blush again. Codi stepped further into the room and let the door close. The two young women moved to stand next to the wall and stood still just looking back at her. "Um I think I would like to go to bed now."

She expected them to take the hint and leave her quarters but instead they both moved towards her and started working open the fasteners holding her uniform closed. "What are you doing?"

"We are helping you get ready for bed Ma'am. We noticed you do not have anything we recognized as night clothes should we send for something?"

"No I sleep naked. Um you know this is not really necessary."

"It is part of our shipboard duties to help the officers in any way she needs or wants."

"Any way?"

"Yes Ma'am"

Codi decided to go with the old axiom of 'When in Rome' and not to argue further.

Her attendants finished removing her uniform. Codi returned the favor and starting pulling the other's uniforms off until they were all standing equally naked. Codi had not had a chance to shower before transferring over, so she wanted to get one before going to bed. She took the two ladies by the hand and guided them towards the head. Inside she saw a large shower big enough to accommodate all three of them. She reached inside and hit the controls to get the warm water flowing. She made sure it was not too hot before she stepped inside the stall and felt the hot water flow over her body.

The two women with her stepped into the stall. Red head began to wet down Codi's hair while the other moved behind her and began to give her a back massage. When her hair was soaked the red head began to work in some fruity smelling shampoo into her hair, massaging her scalp at the same time. The brunet's hands had moved from Codi's back and progressed to cupping her breasts.

Codi enjoyed the feeling of two hands that were not her own rubbing and pinching her hard nipples. The red head finished rinsing the shampoo out of her hair then lathered her hands with body wash. Her hands replaced the brunet's on her breasts while the brunet lathered her own hands up before returning to Codi's body. Codi had a set of hands continuing to work over her chest and the other was running over her bottom then over her pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.