Reclamation - Cover

Reclamation

Copyright© 2008 by heryankee

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I reclaim my online sub this time in real life

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough  

I had just signed off of my computer. I had a business trip to Montreal in the morning. Could I do it? Hell yes! She needed me. Okay let me start from the beginning. Sheila had just been divorced and needed a friend as well as an on line master. We chatted and talked before long she found out I was a lifestyle Dom. She asked me to be her Master on line and I agreed. About a year after that she met someone IRL (in real life). I then became only a friend and no longer her online master. We chatted every so often as friends often do but no more.

Last night enraged and angered me. Her special guy had taken her money and beaten her severely with no concern for her safety. Sheila was depressed and crying. He was nothing more than a con artist who had beaten her so that she would throw him out. In her mind if her Master beat her she deserved it. But he then left her because she didn't leave him. Sheila told me she felt unworthy and foolish. She had mentioned suicide and I had talked to her for hours. Perhaps I could take a vacation, and visit the small town on the Pacific Coast of Canada in which she lived. Or perhaps something better. I made a few calls, then, I called Sheila.

"Hello?"

"Sheila?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"It's Michael in New York."

"Michael, why are you calling?"

"I have to be in Montreal next week meet me there."

"I have work. I can't, besides I can't afford it."

"I am sending you the plane tickets from Seattle. Tell your boss you are injured and are leaving to get treatment."

"I'll try"

We ended the phone call after agreeing to speak again that evening.

That evening Sheila agreed to meet me and did not ask questions about what I had planned. It is so good to have a well trained submissive even if she is not yours.

This would be our first meeting even though we had been cyber lovers for a while. I had seen pictures of her clothed and unclothed. I knew she was tall and well built. I knew she was waxed and well built. Her nipples were fat and long. But nothing prepared for the live woman. She was exquisite beyond my dreams. I didn't know whether she wanted me as a lover or a master but I certainly hoped so.

I walked to her and took her bags from her hands as they came off of the baggage carrousel. Then I kissed her and told her how happy I was to finally have met her. We chatted for a while then I led her to the rental I had for my week of business.

"Sheila, I don't want to seem forward but I have to know. Do I need to get you a separate room or are we staying together. I haven't figured out yet whether you want us to be friends or lovers."

"I will stay in the room with you we have little need for shyness between us. I don't know whether or not we will be lovers, but I trust you to let me make that decision."

I took her bags and we walked in companionable silence to the car park. We drove to the hotel and I took her to my room. She put her stuff in the bedroom with mine. I was sure she saw that the room had only one large bed. She began to hang her clothes in the closet when I asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.