Check

Check "Yes" or "No"

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two teachers get caught passing notes

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

Jacob hadn't always been a morning person. But now, his body was on school time, which meant that even on his days off, he was up at 6:30. Despite a night of lovemaking with Ann Marie, his internal clock still woke him up.

She was pressed against his back, her arm thrown around him. Her breath tickled the back of his neck. Her breasts were mashed flat against him, a feeling he wished to never be without. With a sigh, Jacob slipped out of her grasp to answer nature's call, then returned to the bed. Ann Marie stirred slightly when he slipped back under the covers, but he whispered soothingly in her ear and soon she was snoring softly again.

He couldn't remember the last time he had cuddled with anyone all night. Tracy was a post-coital snuggler, but typically slept on "her" side of the bed. While they were married, he never had any complaints about their sex life. Indeed, he thought it was pretty good. Apparently it wasn't good enough to stop Lavara Trimble from poisoning her daughter's marriage.

As the sun came up, the light that peeked around the corners of the curtains let him look at his lover's angelic face. Even in her sleep, Ann Marie was so beautiful.

Jacob draped his arms around her and held her for a long time. He loved the feel and warmth of her bare skin. And after a few minutes, he fell asleep, fully content having her in his arms.

An hour or so later, Jake woke up when Ann Marie began to stir. She moaned a little in her sleep, as if having a pleasant dream. Her eyes fluttered open and slowly came into focus staring into Jake's smiling face.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he said gently. She only returned his smile. "Sleep well?"

"Yes," she purred. Jake leaned in and kissed her gently. Ann Marie melted into his arms. He started to grope her, but she pulled away. "You need a shower."

"I think that would be your fault," he snickered.

They rolled out of bed, not bothering to cover up. He admired her body and her eyes never seemed to leave his. She went into the bathroom and started the water running while he opened the door just enough to hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the handle.

"How do you like your showers?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Just like my women: hot!" He smacked her playfully on the backside as she tinkered with the water controls.

"Well, I like them steamy," she pulled him in for a long kiss, then stepped behind the curtain.

Jacob joined her and soon they were washing each other. The previous night's explorations continued, this time under good lighting and warm, flowing water. He found that he liked what he saw. And touched. And nibbled.

Her body was—as far as Jacob was concerned—perfectly formed. Round and soft in all the right places. Slender and shapely where it counted. Delicate and sweet everywhere else. Ann Marie's hands roamed his body, too. They seemed to linger on his chest and arms. And his ass.

Under the water, they held each other. Their exertions washed away. The sweat. The cum. It all flowed down the drain, like their cares and inhibitions.

With their skin wrinkled, they got out of the shower and toweled off.

"What do you want to do for breakfast?" Ann Marie asked.

Jacob shrugged. "I thought we'd just order something and eat in."

"Room service is a bit pricey," she replied. "But there's a Denny's up the street."

"That's very romantic," he said with a smirk.

"Hey, Moons Over My Hammy® could be the most romantic breakfast you ever had," she smiled. "Come on, let's go. I'm buying ... No, don't make that face ... I know how much you make and this weekend isn't going to be cheap. Not when you went out and picked a nice hotel instead of something a little more reasonable."

He started to respond with a flippant retort, but she was right. Her look of reproach wasn't because the effort he put into the weekend was unappreciated; it was because she didn't think she was worth all the fuss. As teachers, neither was swimming in money and this weekend was going to tap generously into his savings if he couldn't swallow his pride a little bit.

Ann Marie sauntered over to him and let her towel drop to the floor. She kissed his collarbone, then nibbled her way up his neck. His entire body shivered with pleasure when she blew into his ear. "How about this, Jake: I'll buy breakfast and lunch. You take me someplace nice for dinner ... and in between, we'll come back here and fuck like rabbits. All. Day. Long."

Her hand ran over the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"That's what I thought," she said, feeling his enthusiasm. "Now let's get dressed and get you something to eat. You're going to need lots of energy today."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.