Check

Check "Yes" or "No"

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two teachers get caught passing notes

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

He didn't call her and she didn't call him. Jake wanted to ... but he didn't want to.

I'll just use her to get over Tracy, he rationalised. She deserves better. If I treat her like shit, she'll never forgive me. I'll never forgive me.

She was waiting outside the school when he arrived on Monday morning. Not for him, but because it was the English department's week for morning bus duty.

"Good morning, Mr. Eckholm," she said with a warm smile as he walked in from the parking lot. A cool front had made it a little brisk and she was nursing a mug of coffee. He couldn't help but smile back.

He stopped at her side, making sure that they presented nothing but the appearance of total and complete propriety to the kids getting off the buses.

"How much did we make at the fair?" he asked conversationally.

"About nine hundred dollars net," she replied. "Not great, but it will be enough to decorate the gym and pay a DJ."

"I forgot to thank you for dinner on Saturday," he said softly once a group of kids passed by.

"You're most welcome," she replied. "It's the least I could do for the guy who was willing to spend a Saturday afternoon in a greasy shack full of kids."

"I was thinking we could go out again next weekend," his voice was nervous. "You pick the place, I'll pay."

"I'd like that," Ann Marie gave him a knowing wink. He smiled and then turned to go inside. "Have a great day, Mr. Eckholm."

"I'm sure I will, Miss Armstrong. You have a great day, too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.