Favor for Wife - Cover

Favor for Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Tabooteller

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cheating wife with anal sex, and masturbation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It's a cliché to say this, but my life changed the day my wife asked me to do a special favor for her best friend. The friend's husband had died suddenly a few months previously. We had known both of them for years. Our friendship had grown so that we were always doing things together; going out to dinner, to sports events, as well as concerts and we had even gone on a couple of vacations together.

Herb's death had been a shock to us also and we had been in mourning for him, and for what Janet was going through, all this time. It was sad to think we would never see him again. Despite that we had been trying to help Janet as much as possible. We tried to comfort Janet the best we could, which amounted to making sure she knew we were there for her, that we would not abandon her, even if we were hurting too.

It was a Saturday and as I came inside from working out in the yard, Georgina said that we needed to talk. She didn't sound angry so I knew it wasn't because I had done something she didn't like. I thought it strange, but she sounded apprehensive and unsure. I still thought she may want to go to an expensive restaurant, or to see a play at the last minute, both of which she had suggested after using that phrase. This time I was very much surprised and shocked by what she suggested.

"Uh, what do we need to talk about?"

"Janet needs to have some sex."

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open at that statement.

Not being able to think of anything else to say, I said, "Yeah, that could be."

"She told me that her libido had closed down when Herb died."

I nodded, thinking that that made sense. The shock of losing someone you loved for years would probably do that.

"I think it's awakening. She is acting frustrated and she's been staring at handsome guys when we go out."

I nodded again, not sure what to say.

"A good, um, fuck session would do her some good. It would get rid of much of the frustrations that have built up since Herb's death. As well as curing her extreme horniness and relaxing her. All around it would be good for her mental and emotional health."

I nodded, surprised that my wife would put it that way, but I could see what she meant. I was again wondering where she was going with this. I was greatly surprised when I found out even though that wasn't what changed my life and almost ended our marriage.

I said, "Yeah, but so would a good session at the gym, a day spa and a cold shower."

"Exercise would help, as would a relaxing massage, but not even both would help her in the ways she needs help. A cold shower would only temporarily cool her libido if it worked at all. Sex would take care of all of her emotional issues."

I nodded, not sure if I liked where this was going. True she wasn't married any more so she wouldn't be committing adultery, but neither I nor my wife believed in casual sex either.

My wife said, "Finding some man at a bar is out."

I said, "Yeah, one never knows what type of guy she would pick up."

She added, "And she could pick up an STD or AIDS. Plus she wouldn't know for sure if the guy knew what he was doing, or it might be someone into rough sex, or a jerk who just cared for his own pleasure."

I nodded, agreeing with her.

Georgina continued, "An internet dating site would be out for the same reasons. As is starting a sexual relationship with a friend, or coworker for that could start all types of trouble. Would they understand what she wanted? Or would they think she wanted to become their slut, or wanted to start a relationship that would lead to marriage, or any type of other emotional problems. Plus it could ruin a good friendship or working relationship.

I again nodded completely agreeing with her, but I was puzzled. First Georgina said Janet needed sex, then she explained why her having sex was out. I was puzzled until her next statement.

"So that leaves only one option, Cliffard ... I offered her your services."

At first I didn't get what she meant. I had been thinking about the look on her face when she said that. She looked apprehensive and something else I couldn't identify. Then it hit me.

"What??!! You think I should have sex with her???"

She stood her ground at my outburst and nodded.

"You're free from STDs and AIDS. You would understand why she needs it and there wouldn't be any emotional complications, and I know from personal experience that you would be good at pleasuring her."

Part of me felt good that I was doing a good job of pleasuring her and that she appreciated it. Most of me was still in shock though. I started pacing not knowing what to say.

I finally managed to get out, "But I would be committing adultery."

"Yes, but this is a special case. It's to help a friend that's hurting. And you wouldn't be doing it behind my back."

I stopped for a moment trying to figure this out. Was this a test? As I thought about it, I heard a strange tone in her voice when she said the last sentence. I didn't know what it meant, if anything.

I turned to her and said, "I've never cheated on you and I don't want to start."

A flicker of what looked like guilt crossed her face as I said that. At that moment I thought it had something to do with what she was asking me to do.

I turned back to pace again still wondering if this was a test of some type. Maybe she had read that most husbands would take the opportunity to commit adultery, if given the chance, and she wanted to see if I was one of them.

She started up again about it being a special favor to help someone we were close to, who was hurting and that I was the logical choice.

I started to say, "but we were both virgins on our wedding night. If I do this I will have done something you haven't."

I stopped speaking and pacing as I was hit by a thought. I mouthed the words Oh no, for I knew what this was all about. It was one of those times when you just knew the answer to something even though you had just a few facts. I knew why the look of guilt had been there when I said I never cheated, I knew what that strange tone of voice was all about and I knew what was really motivating her to get me to have sex with Janet.

I spun around to face her and said, "Who and when??!" in a demanding tone.

She looked puzzled which I believe was real, because of the suddenness of my question and because I had raised my voice.

She shook her head and started to say that she didn't know what I was asking.

I interrupted her and said using that loud demanding tone I hardly ever used, "This has to do with you doing something I haven't ... isn't it."

My thoughts were confirmed when a longer flicker of guilt crossed her face. I believe she figured out that I knew, by the tone in my voice probably. She quickly composed her expression.

"Clifford, now isn't the time to change subjects. That won't distract me from what we are talking about."

I wanted to say we got something more important to talk about, but all that came out was a repeat with something extra, "Who and when ... and how many times?"

She looked stricken for a moment but said, "You know who-you and Janet. When is up to you too, but she is ready now and how many times? Um, well, two ... maybe up to nine times would do it I think."

She said the last real fast. Later I thought about what she said. She didn't lie to me, she tried to get me off the topic but she hadn't lied. I also thought I had my answer to how many times. I felt almost relieved that it hadn't been long term.

What I said in an angry tone was, "Stop trying to bluff. You know what I'm talking about."

Her face crumbled and she moved sideways over to a chair where she sat. Collapsed would be a better term. I think if that chair hadn't been there she would have dropped straight down to the floor.

She turned her head to look at me and tears were streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry. I didn't do it to harm you ... or us. Oh, Clifford, Dear, I'm sorry."

"You have established that already. Now tell me what happened and with whom."

I was surprised by how gentle my voice was, especially after the anger that had been there a moment ago.

She must have been surprised too, because she looked at me swallowed and said, "It was with Herb."

She flinched as I bellowed "What?!!"

She quickly said, "I wouldn't have done it with anyone else."

I looked at her with an expression that said, "Is that supposed to make a difference?"

She looked at me swallowed again and said, "It ... it started when you and Janet were both out of the country the last part of last year."

I remembered that time. I thought it was an interesting coincidence that we both had business out of the country at the same time for almost the same length of time. We had gone to different countries, so we never saw each other. Not even at the airport when we left and came back, for we left at different times and came back on different days.

She went on. "We were having problems and you left angry. I was dismayed for we never left each other without making love and telling each other of our love. I was very horny, angry at you and feeling sorry for my-self. I also wondered if our marriage was really in trouble. I didn't want to divorce, but at that moment it seemed we were headed that way.

"I spent some time with Herb, as I've done before when you were gone. I knew something was bothering him too, but I was too upset to be able to ask about it.

"A week and a half into your trip he asked me what was bothering me. It all came out in a rush. I even told him that I was as horny as I had ever been and I would have to wait another two and a half weeks before you came home.

"He nodded. Then he said almost the exact same thing to me as I had just told him. Janet and he were having problems also, we knew some of it but not all, and he hadn't had sex for a month. He was wondering what would happen when Janet came home. So far her communications to him had been short and without any expression of love.

"I started feeling sorry for him and as it turned out he was feeling sorry for me. Nothing happened that night, but when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep for a while thinking of him and how and he felt. I masturbated to help me go to sleep and I ended up thinking of you and him.

"The next night we went out to dinner and I told him that I was thinking of him all day. He nodded and told me he had been wondering how he could help me feel better off and on all day.

"After dinner we went to their house, I'm not sure why, just to talk and to feel bad together I think. We ended up in their bedroom and we kissed. I don't know how. We hadn't been that close to each other, but his lips were on mine and I was kissing back. It suddenly hit me. I knew how I could make him feel better, take care of his extreme horniness while at the same time making me feel good.

"After two more long kisses, we started undressing each other. He whispered in my ear that he could make me feel better and take care of my arousal. Once we were naked, he sucked on my breasts and I grabbed his ... his um penis. We were still standing and he reached between my legs and I spread them to let his hand in. I chewed on his nipples while he fingered me. Janet had let slip once that he loved his nipples being chewed on.

"After some time, I don't know, five minutes, eight," she shrugged, "We both knew it was time to go further. I glanced at the bed, but he shook his head. I understood why so I looked around the room. He went over to that upholstered chair they have in their bedroom."

I knew of the chair, it was very comfortable.

"He sat down and I ... I ... I straddled his lap facing him. As I lowered myself I grabbed his penis and held it up so that it went inside as I sat down."

She said the last in a low voice that I could barely hear, but I still understood it, I wanted to shout What??! even louder than last time but I just stood there. I couldn't believe she had done that. It made it worse, she hadn't just laid there, she had actively put his cock inside of her. I wasn't sure why it hit me so much harder, but it did. The adultery ... the cheating was bad very bad, but this. I wanted to scream, to punch the wall, but I just stood there and let her finish.

"We ... we finished, but we didn't stop. We did it two more times. The first time even though I had had two climaxes wasn't enough. The second time I laid on the floor and the third time, after a short rest and more fingering and nipple sucking for both of us, I leaned forward on another chair and he took me from behind.

"He suggested I take a shower there and I did. It didn't hit me until I got home what I had done. I felt bad, but I rationalized it by thinking that if both our marriages were ending it wasn't so bad."

I knew I looked puzzled because she had never told me that she had ever felt like our marriage was in danger of ending. Yes, I knew I had been neglecting her during that time. We had gotten into a rut. I was traveling too much and our fights had been more frequent, but I never thought of it as that bad.

"I know my adultery was bad. I should never have done it, not even to comfort Herb."

"You make it sound like you loved him."

"I think I did. Not like I love you," she said that last quickly "but there was a strong friendship that could have been a form of love. I feel the same way toward Janet, even though I would never have sex with her. She does need something to help her. This isn't just because of my guilt."

"But your guilt does play a big part in it. If it wasn't, you never would have suggested I have sex with her."

She sighed and said, "That's true, but it doesn't change the fact that I want to help her."

I tuned her out as I thought more about that time. When I came back from that trip I had noticed she was emotionally standing back from me. I first thought it was that she was still angry, but later I came to the conclusion that she was anxious about me and how I would react to her. I thought she was wondering if I was still upset at her. Now I wondered if she felt like I would know that she had committed adultery, or maybe she thought I didn't love her anymore.

After a moment I said, "Getting back to you and Herb, did you just do it that once?"

I knew the answer already - she had wanted me and Janet to have sex nine times, so that told me they had done it nine times - but I wanted her to say it.

She looked startled perhaps hoping we had gotten past that, but she recovered and said, "No, we did it three more times during that trip. The second time was another triple session and the third was a double session. The next time you two were gone we did two more times. We did it once while you two were home and then two more while you were gone again. The last time was when you were home but both of you were working late. That was when we put a stop to it. That was the second time we did it while you two were still at home. It was getting to be too much. The next time we were alone I went over to their house and talked to him. I told him we should stop. My conscience was bothering me a lot and if we continued doing it while our spouses were in town we would be caught.

"I expected him to argue, but he just nodded and said that he was feeling the same way. We had done wrong and we were compounding it by doing it more and he agreed that I was right eventually we would be caught. So we stopped. It was a little hard at first when we were alone together but that was the last time."

While she was explaining all of this she couldn't look at my face, but now she looked up and said, "We didn't do anything you and I haven't done even though Janet swallows all the time."

I only nodded, for I took that to mean that she hadn't swollowed his cum. At least there was still one thing she had done with only me. In my mind I went back to thinking about the trips I had taken during that time. It was amazing that Janet and I had been gone almost the same times. That first trip I had left a day before she did and she came back three days earlier. The second trip we left on the same day, but at different times so we didn't see each other at the airport. We came back on different days. The third trip however we happened to arrive back almost at the same time.

I had been feeling that there was something wrong with Georgina. Our intimacy was at a new low and she seemed to be more irritable lately too. I thought it may have something to do with PMS, and/or that on my last trip I had promised there would be no others for a while, but an emergency had come up and my boss decided I was the best one to deal with it. Now I wondered if it had to do with her affair, and the rut our marriage was in. I had decided that this would be my last trip for a long while. And that we needed to get away for a few days. Just before leaving on this trip Herb was not himself either.

When I saw Janet I knew I had to say something. I caught up with her and while she was waiting for her luggage I motioned her to one side so we could talk semi-privately. I explained what I thought was going on with me and Georgina and that I was seeing the same thing in their relationship. At first I thought she was going to get angry, but she relaxed and nodded saying that I could be right. Herb had been withdrawn lately and he seemed to not be interested in making love to her even the few times they got a chance to do it. Her luggage came around at that point so she said she would think more on what I had said, got her bags and left.

Later she told me that a few days later she had told Herb that she had been requested for another trip to fix some store but had refused to go this time. She said the surprised look on his face almost broke her heart. It was as if he couldn't believe it. They had a good session that night. A few days later he was more surprised when she said that she could choose to go to a resort to fix a franchise there, and that he could come along. It was a small problem so she thought she could talk to the people there on Friday and they would have most of Saturday, Sunday and Monday to themselves. He jumped at the chance.

While I was going over these things in my head Georgina had been just standing there. Now when it looked like she had my attention again she spoke.

"Janet really does need some help, I really think you need to make love to her."

"I've already decided to make love to her. I wanted you to explain your reasoning for committing adultery."

She flinched as I said I had decided to make love to another woman, then flinched again when I said she had committed adultery.

She opened her mouth to say something, but stopped herself, then started again and stopped herself again. I guess she decided there was nothing she could say about that. She had done wrong and knew she had. I noticed tear drops sliding down her cheeks as she looked at me with a sort of pleading look. I think she also knew that she had damaged our relationship and wanted my forgiveness.

Any forgiveness on my part would not be coming for a while. I stood there with barely suppressed rage. How could she do that to us? To go against her morals like that? I wondered if they really were her morals after all. Evidently she hadn't lied to me during the short affair, which was something, but what she had done was worse than lying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.