Bob's Problem - Cover

Bob's Problem

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 5

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Since someone could not leave a sleeping dog lie; will Bob be able to protect his new family. Please read on and enjoy!

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

Time Frame: Week 16 - Tuesday

Pat woke me on time; April had just joined Jerri and me, when we heard someone or something rattle the screen door on the back porch. April guarded the stairs, while Jerri and I looked out windows on the back and sides of the house. Jerri stated that she thought she saw movement in the tree line, but was not able to identify what it was. We stayed wide-awake for the rest of the night without any trouble.

About 6:30 AM, April and I left through the front door and checked around the house, with Jerri in the window upstairs, directing us towards where she thought she saw some movement. I found a couple partial footprints and April showed me where a couple of branches of a bush had been stepped on. We did not follow the footprints but returned to the cabin.

After a quick discussion, we decided to pack-up and get moving. This took very little time and we were on the road in less than 15 minutes, with no idea where we were heading.

Once on Highway 80 heading West, April called DA Harris and explained what had happened and that we would let him know where we intended to go later. We had pulled off several times, the first time for breakfast, where April found a pamphlet that talked about Fort Roberdeau. During the American Revolution, the fort was erected to protect the lead mines. No one else had a better suggestion, so we decided to head that way. We drove West on Highway 80, then turned South on Highway 220 reaching Altoona shortly before noon.

First, we obtained two rooms at the Ramada Hotel of Altoona. Then found a drive-in and ate hamburgers and fries, before heading for Fort Roberdeau Historic Site to visit the different attractions.

We enjoyed the different exhibits and discussed what it would have been like to live during that time. I think we all agreed we were thankful to be living in today with all our modern comforts. About then, we noticed that it was nearing dinner time. By the time we returned to the hotel, cleaned up, and changed, it would be time to eat. Just as we were pulling out of the park, Jerri's and April's cell phones rang almost simultaneously. April was talking to DA Harris, while Jerri talked to Detective Washborne. The gist of the conversation as I understood it, was that they had located Robert at the cabin, but rather than surrender, he had committed suicide. Jerri talked longer to Detective Washborne than April talked to DA Harris. Jerri told us that Max had driven by to check on us and that our car was gone, but saw another car hidden under the trees next to the cabin. Max then called the local police.

The police ran the plates on the car and found out they belonged to Ralph Miller and on a hunch called Detective Washborne, who in turned notified the State Police, who went to make the arrest.

When Jerri finished conversing with Detective Washborne, she turned to Cindy and asked, "Did you know your Aunt Alice is dying from cancer?"

"No!" stated Cindy.

"Yes, she is! They don't expect her to live out the next 48 to 72 hours and she has requested to see you. Detective Washborne has not told her that Robert committed suicide. Cindy, I think you need to see her!"

"Why?"

"You once told me that Aunt Alice was the only one that tried to help you, and kept Bruce and Anna from harassing you too much!" stated Jerri.

"Aunt Alice could have done more!"

"Maybe not Cindy, She had to live in the house with Robert! By the way who are Bruce and Anna?" I asked.

"They were my cousin's and both are dead now. Bruce thought he could ski in a restricted area and ran into a tree and Anna died from cancer. I guess I should see Aunt Alice, it can not hurt anything now!" stated Cindy.

Susan who was looking at the map said, "It is about 240 miles back to Philly. If we start now we should be there by midnight."

"Not that I don't love your company, but this car is a little cramped for that long of a trip without a lot of breaks. Could Cindy and Jerri fly?" I asked.

Susan called Information, then US Airways and reserved three seats for the 7:15 PM flight to Philly. By then we were pulling into the hotel. The discussion, which followed, did not include me but definitely affected me. Susan stated that it was important for me to accompany Jerri and Cindy. Jerri and Cindy were worried about my welfare and felt I should be with April. Pat and Susan argued that I should be handy to provide support and advice to Cindy if needed. April said that she felt she would have to stay with whoever was driving back. Finally, Pat and Susan stated they would not go so it had to be Cindy, Jerri and me.

We made it to the airport just in time to make it through security. We didn't have any luggage, having left it with April, Pat and Susan to transport home. During the flight, Cindy described her Aunt, a couple of occasions she had stepped forward to help her and a couple times when she had not. Jerri and I agreed there seemed to be contradiction in her attitude towards Cindy. When we mention this to Cindy, she could give us no insight as to why this might be.

When we arrived at the airport, I rented a full size van. Then we drove to the hospital where Aunt Alice was located. Once we found the ICU, Cindy had no problem getting in to see her.

The problem was she was asleep and from what the nurse said, she most likely would not wake up until morning because they were giving her pain and other medication though her IV. Cindy chose to sit by her aunt's bed while Jerri and I sat in the waiting room.

Time Frame: Week 16 - Wednesday

About 7:30 AM the next morning, Cindy came out and told us; her Aunt had been awake for a bit and they had a good conversation. I then noticed that Cindy's eyes were red rimmed and I was concerned. Jerri asked, "Cindy, are you okay?"

"Yes, I had a nice talk with Aunt Alice and she wants to meet and talk to the both of you!"

"What about, Little One?" I asked.

Jerri gave me a weird look and asked, "Since when did you start to call her 'Little One'?"

"That is how I have been thinking of Cindy, but I guess this is the first time it slipped out!" and I turned to look at Cindy and asked, "Do you mind?"

Cindy threw herself at me and said, "No, that is what Uncle Wayne use to call me!" with large tears streaming from her eyes.

I held Cindy until she gained some control then Jerri and her stepped into the rest room together. When they returned, Cindy looked happier and gave me a hug and kiss then said, "I would be very happy to have you call me Little One." We then went to see Aunt Alice.

After we entered, Cindy introduced Jerri and me to her Aunt. "I have heard many things about you Jerri. From what I heard, you must have been very good at your job!" stated Aunt Alice.

Then looking at me, Aunt Alice said, "I have never heard of you, but if Wayne selected you and made you his heir you must be special. I wished I had longer to get to know you!" Aunt Alice closed her eyes and settled back a little then continued, "I guess because you are here, Robert is either dead or in jail. No one, including the police will tell me anything."

Cindy, Jerri, along with Aunt Alice, looked at me. "Mrs. Miller, I regret having to tell you Robert is dead. I'm truly sorry about it but, it might have been for the best, considering the other options!"

Aunt Alice let out a long sigh, then murmured, "It's finally over. It's finally over!" Then she opened her eyes and said, "That SOB will not be able to hurt me or anyone else now! Thank God!" The color had returned to her face and she was actually smiling. Apparently, the monitor at the nurse's station had changed, because a nurse came to the door and looked in concerned, then seeing Aunt Alice smiling, silently withdrew.

Jerri said, "You actually seem happy that Robert is gone. May I ask why?"

"Well considering that you are almost part of the family, I will tell you some ancient history. Wayne and I were going together in college, when I ended up going out with Robert because Wayne was busy for some reason or another. To put it in proper perspective, Wayne and I had an argument, he left, and I drank too much.

To make a long story short, the next morning I woke up in bed with Robert and some how, Wayne found out and then I found out I was pregnant with Bruce, so I married Robert. I never stopped caring for Wayne and I know he felt the same way about me. Although I was faithful to Robert in every way imaginable, Robert did everything in his power to cause problems for Wayne. With the death of your parents, Cindy, Robert saw a way to hurt Wayne through you and told both Anna and Bruce, if they were ever nice to you he would remove them from his will and kick them out of the house. I was threatened with divorce, so that I could only protect you when the kids were not around or if I felt they had gone too far. Each time I did protect you, Robert would beat me!"

At that point Cindy broke into tears and went to hug her Aunt saying, "I'm so sorry that I caused you to be hurt." stated Cindy.

"No, Cindy, it is I who should apologize to you. I should have reported Robert to the police and put a stop to it. I was too proud to ask Wayne for help, although I did tell him about you. I was happy when he took you to live with him."

Both Cindy and Aunt Alice hugged and cried for a bit. Then still holding Cindy, Aunt Alice asked, "Jerri can you make a will for me? I would like to leave everything to Cindy."

"I can do that, most likely she would inherit most of it anyway." stated Jerri. "No she will not, Robert left every thing to me and in the case of my demise to his sister. I do not know if I will live to the reading of his Will and I want everything to go to Cindy!"

"Okay let me see what I can do!" and Jerri left the room looking for a phone. Later I found out that Jerri called DA Harris and explained about Robert's will and then enlisted his help in getting a Death Certificate and getting a Judge to probate Robert's Will without the usual delays.

When Jerri returned to the room she stated, "I have started the wheels turning to expedite the reading of Robert's Will. Let's get yours written!" Using a pad of paper borrowed from the nurse she wrote down what Aunt Alice wanted. Everything was to go to Cindy except $100,000.00, which was to go to the Mildred Sheffield who had been her companion for over 25 years. If there was a shortage of money, then Mildred was to get 25% of what there was. The surprise came when Aunt Alice gave us the location of a safe located in the wall behind the refrigerator in the wet bar in the basement of their house. She also told us the combination to the safe was her son's birth date reversed.

The nurse came in and said they needed to give Aunt Alice her medication and asked her if she would like breakfast first. When Aunt Alice answered in the affirmative, the nurse seemed shocked but left to get her breakfast. When breakfast arrived, we took our leave telling her we would return shortly but Aunt Alice said, "When I am finished eating they will sedate me again and I will sleep until about four."

Jerri said, "I would like to look in that safe first, let's head for Robert's house." Cindy and I both agreed, heading out that way. It took us a half-hour to reach the house using Cindy's directions. Mildred let us in and gave Cindy a hug telling her how much she had missed seeing her around.

I noticed that Cindy also had some tears in her eyes. Mildred did not question our entering the house or our need to visit the den in the basement. Her eye's showed shock as I pulled the small refrigerator out and revealed the wall safe.

By tactical agreement, we allowed Cindy to open the safe and remove the contents. There was close to $50,000.00 there and the best thing was a ledger book, which showed Robert's transactions for the last several years.

I studied the ledger while Cindy and Jerri went through the rest of the paperwork, which included copies of Wills and Bearer Bonds and Stock Certificates. For a period starting shortly after the death of Cindy's parent's, I found several entries where money was paid on a regular basis to Janet Miller and Morris Caffey. Later the payments to Janet Miller quit but Morris Caffey was still receiving money each month for an additional year, then his payments ceased too.

I showed the ledger and the payments to Jerri who quickly reviewed what it said then turned several pages further back and showed me the dates where Robert had recorded income. Jerri said, "As best I can remember those dates coincide with the dates that Wayne was ripped off by Morris Caffey and Robert.

Jerri put the money, bonds and certificates back in the safe and locked it. I pushed the refrigerator back into position and we all said good-by to Mildred, thanking her for allowing us into the house. As we drove away from the house, Jerri called DA Harris asking him if we could meet him at Singer, Jones and Yost. Jerri explained that we had just found a ledger, which may require him to obtain some additional files. Within 45 minutes, we arrived at the law firm.

Detective Washborne and DA Harris were waiting in the law firms lobby as we entered. Jerri led us to a small conference room were we started to describe what we had discovered this morning. Within a few minutes there was a knock at the conference room door which Jerri answered and said, "Hello, Mr. Bracken"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.