Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

Logan Hargrave breathes hard as he pulls his bike into the thick undergrowth next to the road leading up to the Marsven House. The tall, thin teenager slides the dark backpack off his shoulders and opens it. He finger brushes his shoulder length dark hair back and puts on a black baseball cap backwards that matches the rest of his clothing ensemble: black T-shirt, jeans, and athletic shoes. He opens a container and applies camouflage compound to his face then slides the backpack on.

Even with a clear sky and full moon overhead Logan scans the area carefully noting natural markers that will lead him back to his bike in the dark. His stomach is knotted with fear and excitement as he begins hiking up the wooded hill, but his youthful mind burns with lust for his gorgeous mother, overriding any rational sense a teenage boy may have.

As he focuses on not tripping in the dark woods, his mind leaps back to when he first learned of the Marsven house while web surfing for anything related to the subject of incest, particularly mother-son porn. He became obsessed with Alexander Marsven and the occult, primarily incest sex magick. He hid his obsessions well from his family, honor roll student, track star. His parents even let him grow his hair long for the heavy metal band he was in. They knew he didn't smoke, or take intoxicants of any kind. His older sister called him a freaky geek, she had an impulsive, flirtatious streak in her which made the gossip circuit in the high school they both attended.

If I can steal one cursed object from that House, I should be able to seduce Mom, he reasons as he nears a clearing at the back of the house. If Dad and Sis join in, that would be even cooler, he fantasizes as he takes off the backpack and pulls out small, high powered binoculars. Then Dad wouldn't care if I do Mom right in front of him! He stands behind an old oak tree and slowly scans the House.

Shit! he thinks. He knew there would be digital security cameras, but he didn't think there would be so many. He then spots a heavy set, armed security guard walking the grounds with a flashlight. Fuck! he swears mentally. If there was a fucking devil I'd give my soul to get inside that house and get something and seduce my mom!

Logan hears a twig snap right behind him and whirls around, gasping in shock. His eyes focus on a large, bearded face close to his. A long finger is placed over his lips, indicating him to be quiet. The eyes are somehow luminous in the dark, even though they appear to be black. The man motions for Logan to get behind him. Logan gets behind him quietly, noticing the burly man is dressed in a black sweatshirt with the hood pulled up. The man stands to his full height and Logan marvels over how tall, and powerfully built he is. He's even wearing black jeans and athletic shoes just like me, Logan thinks. Who the hell is this guy? He must be a burglar.

Logan watches the back of the man's head as he moves it, scanning the area. The man lifts a hand, motioning for Logan to follow and begins moving quickly toward the house.

Logan can't believe how fast and quietly the big man can move. Every step he takes is like three of mine, he thinks, and I'm in track! Where the hell is he going?! There's a security light right over the door where we're headed!

As they approach the door the light goes out. Logan is panting after sprinting the distance, but he notices the big man is silent. Shit! Logan thinks. A keypad security lock. As he wonders how they're going to get in, the man gestures over the lock and the door opens.

"Jesus Christ!" Logan gasps as a large, black dog steps casually out. Logan calms down slightly as the dog does not bark and stops, looking up at the man. The man points to Logan and the dog walks over to him.

As the dog looks at him, Logan feels as if he is being studied by an intelligence more than canine. He hears a deep, powerful voice whisper in his ear, "He is what you want. His name is, Warlock." Logan turns, thinking the man must have leaned over to speak in his ear, but he is standing by the door, his eyes glittering in the dark, his white teeth contrasting sharply with his black beard as he smiles broadly. He hears the same powerful voice in his ear say, "Run," but the man's lips do not move. The light over the door goes on.

"Hey! Who the hell's over there?!" a man's voice yells nearby. In a single glance Logan sees a burly security guard running toward him and notices the big man has vanished. He quickly sprints across the clearing, heading for the woods as the guard tries to cut him off. Shit! I'm not gonna make it, Logan thinks, his mind looking for another avenue of escape.

"Stop, ya fucking punk!" the guard yells, running, fumbling for his gun as he talks into the mic on his lapel.

Logan's mind is numb with shock as he starts to slow down, but Warlock races past him, heading toward the guard, snarling unnaturally fiercely. Even in the dark Logan can see Warlock has teeth that look as if they belong more on a shark than a dog.

"Jesus Christ!" the guard yells fearfully, looking at Warlock. He stops, still fumbling for his gun as Warlock slams into him, knocking him to the ground.

Logan sprints to the woods as Warlock stands on the guard's chest, growling like a jungle cat and drooling in his terror stricken face.

"Warlock! C'mon!" Logan yells, standing at the edge of the trees. Warlock looks at Logan, then steps off the guard who is paralyzed with fear. Logan watches in amazement as Warlock pulls the gun out of the holster and carries it in his mouth over to him. The guard gets shakily to his feet as other security guards come running around the corner of the house to assist him. Warlock drops the gun out of his mouth, looking at the guard, then lifts his leg and pisses on it.

Logan and Warlock move quickly through the woods, heading for the road. "Shit! Where'd I leave my bike?" Logan asks aloud, panting, his brain addled by everything he had just been through.

Warlock trots up the road and stops, looking at the undergrowth. Logan runs over to him and pulls his bike onto the road. "Good boy!" he says, getting on, looking at Warlock. Warlock moves in front of his bike and does not move, staring at him intensely.

"You understand everything I'm saying, don't you?" Logan asks, feeling goosebumps rising all over his body.

Warlock nods.

"Sorry. I won't call you 'boy' anymore," Logan says, shivering from more than just the chilly night air. "My name's, Logan."

Warlock moves out of the way and runs next to him as they take off together down the dark road.

As Logan scans the road for headlights of any kind, the realization that it was Alexander Marsven himself who had appeared to him in the woods and led him to the house. That thought makes him shudder, but also instills in him the dark hope that Warlock running next to him on his bike will somehow enable him to realize his obsessive incest fantasies.

Once in a while on his way home he has to quickly pull off the road and hide in case it happens to be a cop car, but other than that, the night ride goes smoothly. He pedals up the long, brick driveway, panting hard from the excitement and excercise.

As Logan stands by the security keypad next to the wood paneled garage doors, punching in the code, he notices warlock is not panting; he is not even breathing hard. "I've been planning this for a while," he says to Warlock as he pushes his bike into the garage. "Mom, Dad, and Sis are at parties, so I figured this would be the best night to pull this off," he says as he opens the steel security door leading into the tiled mudroom.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" Logan asks as they enter the spacious house. He knows Warlock is not just a dog as he addresses him as one who knows English as well as he does.

Warlock sniffs the air and heads down the stairs into the lower level where the entertainment area is and the wet bar in the corner. Logan follows him to the wet bar. Warlock sniffs a bottle and looks at Logan.

"Bourbon? Okay," Logan says, getting a wide mouth crystal glass. "How many fingers?" he asks, having heard the expression from his dad many times as he entertained business clients. He watches Warlock's face as he pours the liquor. Warlock nods when the crystal is half full. He sets the glass on the rug and watches as Warlock laps at it thirstily with a long tongue. "I havta' shower and clean up before they get home," Logan says, exiting the room.

Logan sets a personal record in showering fast as he is anxious to see what occult powers Warlock has, other than being as intelligent as an adult human. He looks like a combination of Rottweiler, Black Labrador, and God knows what else. He pulls on an oversize T-shirt and athletic shorts, his teenage mind filled with perverse images of he and his mother in various sexual positions. He has no idea how Warlock can get he and his mother into an incestuous relationship, he's just sure he can, and if his dad and older sister have to have one so he can have his mom, so much the better, he'd do his hot sister, too.

Logan quickly goes downstairs with his palm size digital camera, letting his long hair air dry. He enters the lower level and finds the wall mounted HDTV turned on and Warlock lying on the sectional sofa, watching an old, black and white horror movie. He finds the crystal glass in the sink by the wet bar. He washes it and puts it away and then sits down by Warlock with the digital camera. "Wanna see some video of my mom and sister in bikinis?" he asks. Warlock immediately focuses on the small monitor.

"We were on a vacation last year in Puerto Vallarta. That's my mom, Vivian," Logan comments, the video showing a voluptuous, auburn haired beauty in her thirties wearing a bikini that emphasizes her curvaceous form in a painful way to any straight man who can see. She is waving and smiling at the camera, her gorgeous face indicating that it takes a rich, handsome man to keep her at home ... maybe.

"That's my dad, Neil," Logan says, as a handsome, sinewy man in his thirties, with dark, curly hair steps into the frame, waving and smiling.

"There's my older sister, Stephany ... bitch," Logan says, showing an exceptionally developed teenage girl, lying on a beach blanket, tanning in the sun. She looks at the camera and gives it the finger. Even with her sunglasses on one can see by her attractive, haughty face that she is already demanding far more from any boy she's been with can possibly deliver. "Whaddya' think of my mom and my sister?"

Warlock shakes his head and snarls with appreciation at the attractiveness of the females in Logan's family.

"So ... can you ... y'know," Logan asks uncomfortably. "Get me and my mom-and my dad and sis into ... y'know ... incest?"

Warlock stares hard at Logan, the corners of his mouth turning upwards as his big brown eyes suddenly shimmer as if hellish fires are burning inside them.

"Thank you," Logan says quietly fearful, wondering just what Warlock is. Just then he faintly hears the mudroom door open and Warlock looks at Logan, his eyes turning to normal dark brown. He starts wagging his tail, pretending to act like a real dog. "Let's go see who's here," Logan says, feeling suddenly nervous about what he knows in his gut is going to happen. "Let me go first," he says to Warlock as he goes up the stairs.

"Hi, Mom, Hi, Dad," Logan says, feeling his face flush with more than nervousness about telling them about Warlock as he enters the spacious kitchen. "How was the dinner party?"

"It was pleasant," Vivian smiles. "Is Stephany home yet? It's past her curfew."

"No," Logan answers, watching his mother sliding off her heels. She is wearing a low cut evening dress that emphasizes her large, shapely breasts.

"Well, we were young like her once, too," Neil chuckles. looking at his wife. "And we still do some pretty wild things."

"She still needs rules," Vivian says as the mudroom door opens.

"Busted," Stephany says nonchalantly, walking into the kitchen, wearing her usual short skirt, and tight blouse. "I can see I wasn't the only one out late," she smiles, looking at her dad, knowing she has him wrapped around her little finger.

"I'd like you all to come downstairs," Logan quickly interjects before his mother can begin lecturing his sister. "I went for a bike ride after you guys were gone and found this really cool ... well, just follow me," he says, leading them down the stairs.

Warlock is sitting on the floor, watching the TV, pretending he is not aware of what's going on. He looks up and starts wagging his tail when he sees Logan enter the room with his family.

Logan is impressed with Warlock's acting ability as he assumes a harmless, innocent dog attitude as he approaches his family, appearing to actually smile.

"A dog," Neil says curtly.

"What an intelligent looking animal," Vivian comments. "And such beautiful fur."

"He's so sweet looking," Stephany says, getting on her knees to pet him. Warlock licks her face. "And he doesn't have gross dog breath," she remarks. "It smells sweet."

Vivian moves down by Stephany to pet Warlock. She sniffs. "Did you bathe him?" she asks Logan. "He smells clean, and his fur is so soft."

"No," he answers. "I just found him outside."

"What's his name?" Stephany asks.

"Warlock," he answers. Shit, I didn't check to see if he has a tag, he thinks.

"Here it is," Vivian says, finding a thin, golden chain beneath Warlock's soft fur; Logan breathes with relief. "I've never seen a dog tag like this," she remarks, holding it so everyone can see. It is cut in the shape of a five pointed star with strange, occult symbols engraved on it. "It feels like real gold, too," she comments, turning it over. "It says, "Warlock unlocks hidden treasures of pleasures," she frowns. "How cryptic."

Stephany looks up at Neil. "Dad?..."

"He's obviously someone's pet if they bought a gold chain and tag for him" Neil says to his daughter as she stares pleading up at him.

"Someone must love him very much to spend that kind of money," Vivian stands, trying not to become too emotionally attached to the dog.

Neil is about to speak when Warlock suddenly pulls away from Stephany and trots across the room. The Hargrave's watch him disappear around the corner and they hear the bathroom door latch click. Everyone but Logan, is surprised. They wait quietly. They hear the toilet flush.

"Dad, can't we keep him until we see a missing dog poster, or something?" Stephany pleads.

"It's not like we can't afford it, Neil," Vivian states.

"C'mon, Dad," Logan adds, seeing his father cave.

"All right," Neil says, throwing up his hands in mock surrender as Warlock trots back into the room by the Hargrave's. "Okay, Warlock," he smiles, kneeling next to Stephany on the carpet. "You've just become the newest member of the Hargrave family," he says, petting and scratching warlock's head and neck.

"Thank you, Daddy," Stephany says, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as Vivian smiles and kneels down, petting Warlock.

Warlock glances at Logan, and for a fraction of a second Logan sees his eyes lit with fire. Logan realizes now that Warlock has been invited into the home by the owner, he can begin to work his magick. Warlock unlocks hidden treasures of pleasures, he thinks as he stares at his mother's luscious ass, feeling a warm flush of blood and fluid rushing through his crotch.

"I'm gonna have a drink," Neil says, standing, going to the wet bar.

Logan sits on the sofa, pretending to watch the horror movie as he focuses on his mother and sister continuing to pet Warlock, wondering how and when the magick will take effect.

"He is such a beautiful dog," Stephany comments, her hands moving over Warlock's fur.

"He is a remarkable creature," Vivian comments. "And his fur is so soft and warm," she smiles, hugging Warlock around his chest.

Logan listens to his mother and sister continuing to marvel over Warlock as his father sits in an easy chair with his drink. Logan can tell his father's eyes are focused on Stephany's ass as he sips the alcohol. It was working.

"God, I am so excited that we finally have a dog," Stephany giggles, hugging Warlock as he licks her face.

"I still can't get over his having such pleasant dog breath, and fur that smells like fresh laundry," Vivian chuckles, scratching his chest.

"You girls sure are getting excited over a dog," Neil smiles, sipping his drink. "I appreciate the fact that he hasn't even barked once-and he knows how to use a toilet!"

"Oh, my God!" Stephany exclaims, rubbing his stomach without looking, feeling her hand brushing against something hard. "I think he's getting an erection!" she giggles.

"Well, it's no wonder the way you two are petting him all over," Neil chuckles, Logan sees his father adjusting the crotch of his pants. "You're probably getting him all excited."

Vivian bends over and looks down. "Oh, my God!" she gasps. "Warlock is hung like a horse!"

"A dog that's hung like a horse," Neil chuckles. "Let's see it. Warlock, can you roll over?" he smiles.

Warlock gets on his back, his long, swollen cock throbbing powerfully. Vivian and Stephany gasp, their eyes widening as they stare in amazement at the prodigious shaft so stiff it presses against the fur on his stomach and chest.

"It looks just like a human cock!" Stephany exclaims excitedly.

"How would you know that?" Vivian chuckles huskily.

"Yeah, how would you know that?" Neil chimes in.

"I've seen lots of cocks before," Stephany giggles. "And I know Mom still sees lots of cocks, too!"

"And where would I be seeing all these cocks?" Vivian asks, smiling lasciviously.

"You and Dad are swingers," Stephany replies casually. "You probably just got back from some sex club," she smiles knowingly.

Neil and Vivian laugh sharply, looking at Stephany with surprise.

"When did you figure us out?" Vivian asks, smiling.

"You left your email up on your laptop last year and I read it," Stephany answers, looking at her father. "It made me hot!"

Warlock starts whining and writhing on his back, making his fat prick wiggle heavily.

"Oh, I think this poor thing needs a hand job," Vivian smiles, gripping Warlock's cock by the middle of his shaft. "God! It's so warm!" she comments, jacking on it slowly as she gets on all fours.

"It's so hard!" Stephany gasps as she gets on her hands and knees and starts pulling on Warlock's cock with her mother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.