Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

The teenagers ran into the water, unconcerned with the temperature as the parents smiled and stood on the sandy beach, watching their naked forms beneath the light of the full moon.

"Hey, Mom! It's surprisingly warm!" Kit called, coming up from underwater by the other kids.

"I'll be there in just a minute, honey!" Emma called back, knowing what he wanted. "So when are you going to explain what's happened to us?" she asked, turning to Lara.

"Just a moment," Lara replied. "Brin! Briana! Go over to the fallen trees! We'll be with you shortly!"

"I'd like to hear what's happening to us, right now," Chris smiled, glancing down at his heavy cock which was already starting to lengthen and swell. "I've never been half this virile, even as a teenager," he smiled.

"You've certainly never been able to do that for me," Emma chuckled.

"It just gets better, Chris," Roy said.

"I'll explain when we're all together," Lara answered. "Follow me," she said, walking into the water.

Emma shivered and felt goosebumps as she felt the lake water envelop her body, but she quickly adapted as the four of them began swimming, following Lara, the water surprisingly warm. So many emotions churned within her stomach as she moved through the water. The dominant emotions were love and lust for Kit. But the questions burning within her brain remained clear: How did this happen? And what was to become of them as a family?

It was only a short swim to their destination. There were two fallen oak trees lying partially in the water, the main bulk of their trunks remained on shore. The teenagers were waiting for them, smiling, dripping water from their hair and upper bodies as they stood in water roughly chest high. Emma felt her cuntal walls lubricating as she approached Kit. Her nipples had already hardened from the stimulation of the water, but she felt them swelling in anticipation of the torrid act she was about to commit with her son. She felt a sudden flush of wickedness and held her breath as she swam up to him, both of them smiling lustfully, then she dropped underwater and took him in her mouth, sucking and jacking for several seconds before going up to the surface. "Did you like that, baby?" she chuckled, brushing her red hair back with her fingers, shaking her head to get the excess water off her face.

"Oh, Mom," Kit breathed, a look of incredulity on his face. He pressed his open mouth against hers and took her in his sinewy arms.

Emma felt another flush of lust as his hardness pressed against her stomach. She felt his hands cupping and squeezing her asscheeks and she did the same to him as they rubbed their bodies together sensuously, but her questions still remained. "Alright," she breathed hard, pulling her mouth off Kit's. "What's happened to us, and what did you mean by being the first in this coven of yours?" she asked, looking at Lara who was engaged in a heated exchange with Brin.

The other couples paused in their open mouthed kissing, but continued stimulating each other with their hands and fingers, looking at Lara.

"How did you do this to us?" Chris asked, smiling as he fondled Thea's breasts, her hands underwater, clearly stroking his paternal shaft.

Lara smiled and pulled her wet, thick hair back with her hands. She took a breath and began telling the story of the Family Theatre they had attended, and why. As she told the known history of Alexander Marsven, and the incest curse he had placed on his house, heat lightning flashed in the distance and a warm breeze began blowing from the south.

Emma felt wanton, incestuous wickedness stirring within her depths as Lara spoke. She knew the others did as well as their arms and hands began moving faster.

"Some of the better known old ones, or dark ones, were called the sons of the elohim, or the gods, mentioned in the Bible, but there were mothers and daughters as well," Lara explained, her hands underwater, stroking Brin. "Ooohhh!" she moaned loudly, quivering as Brin fingered her clit. "Let me finish first before we go at it, honey!" she gasped.

Everyone chuckled, knowing what she meant.

"These angels were human like beings from another dimension who desired beautiful human women and men and seduced them," she continued, "producing intra-family offspring who were able to reproduce without weakening the genetic codes." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "That's why you read in the the Hebrew Bible Abraham was married to his half-sister, Sarah; Isaac married his cousin, Rebekah. The Hebrew Bible is based on undiscovered pre-historical information. The sons and daughters of Adam, or the first human male, had to have intercourse with their mother and sisters as wives. These people lived in the pre-cataclysmic times." "Excuse me," Chris interrupted. "But if what's happened here tonight at your cabin hadn't happened to us," he smiled. "I'd say this was a crock-and-a-half of shit," he chuckled.

Everyone shushed him as thunder rumbled in the distance.

"Some kind of global catastrophe occurred and these beings left, probably to save themselves and a small group of humans," she continued. "When they returned the earth no longer produced healthy vegetation so meat had to be eaten by the humans. Intra-family intercourse no longer produced healthy offspring so that had to be forbidden and condemned. Even the Christians teach that Jesus is his own father; he impregnated his mother with himself."

She paused, gasping with pleasure and moved slightly away from Brin, chuckling. "The faster I explain, the sooner we can go at it," she smiled. "Where was I?" she asked herself. "Oh yes, what was deliberately omitted in the sacred books of the three Abrahamic religions is the dominant number of female goddesses the Hebrew males tried to destroy," she chuckled.

The warm wind picked up in intensity, the leaves rustling noisily in the old growth trees.

"They are the more powerful old ones, the dominant procreative force in the universe," Lara continued. "That's why centuries of persecution by the monotheistic religions have never been able to eradicate the worship of all the goddesses and the gods. Alexander Marsven, whose surname is an abbreviation of Mars and Venus, discovered this through study, dreams, and insights. He made contact with a particular species of this kind of being through the practice of ritual incest in order to provide them with the pleasures of experiencing what they had felt eons ago with the human species."

Thunder rumbled loudly, interrupting her discourse.

She continued. "They do not desire us to produce genetic defects; they only want us to provide a vehicle they can use to experience the sexual pleasures they felt long ago. They provide the empowering incestuous lust and feed off the psyco-sexual energy we generate. After a period of time we become incest feeders, and experience the sexual pleasures of those we've seduced in two dimensions simultaneously. When our bodies die, our soul energy goes to be with the old ones in bliss, looking for beautiful families who are open to being seduced. What we did before you arrived was cast a spell revealed to me in a dream that would open the doors to the incestuous desires you've hidden within yourselves for years."

Roy knew Lara knew better than to explain what was in the wine they had imbibed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.