Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

"I think it was very nice of the O'brien's to invite us up to their cabin for the weekend," Emma Robertson said from the backseat of the Land Rover. "I didn't realize you were such good friends at school," she said, looking at her daughter, Thea, sitting next to her in the backseat, and her son, Kit, who was driving.

"Well, we weren't actually until a couple of weeks ago, and then we just started hanging around together," Thea shrugged, her long, blonde hair framing her exceptionally pretty face. She was well aware of her good looks and could run from hot to cold in two seconds as her boyfriends had quickly learned. "Brin and Briana are twins." She had never said it to anyone, but she seriously wanted to date Brin, even though he was a senior and she was a junior. He was hot.

"Yeah, they're cool kids," Kit said, glancing in the rearview mirror at his exceptionally attractive redheaded mother. "They're dad's a detective or something." He was hoping he could hit on Briana during the weekend. She was hot.

"He's senior detective of the vice department," Chris said, looking at Kit. "He's a good cop from what I've heard, although I've only met his once at the courthouse when I was representing a client."

Emma smiled to herself, looking at her husband and son. Kit had curly blonde hair and a square jaw like his father; Thea would have curly tresses, but she insisted on keeping her hair straight. Chris was an attorney in his late forties, but no one would have guessed with his fair skin and thick, blonde hair. He was an avid rock climber and kept in great shape.

"I do recall meeting Lara once at a school conference," Emma said. She was the kind of grade school teacher boys fell in love with and fantasized about for the rest of their lives. Naturally lithe, and very fair skinned like most reheads, she appeared much younger than her late thirties. "But we never really had a chance to connect as we work in different school districts. I'm surprised you two didn't become friends with them before this. You're all so involved in athletics."

"It's just the way the universe works," Chris said philosophically. "Everything's interconnected in some way."

"Dad's gettin' deep in it," Kit kidded, smiling. "You need to study philosophy when you get to college," Chris chuckled. "There's a lot of hot girls who like deep. That seems to be the operative word these days: hot, " he smiled, looking at Emma.

"So do you think you'll both start dating Brin and Briana?" Emma smiled, looking at Thea and Kit.

"Mother!" Thea said as if she were annoyed by the question, but she smiled at Emma knowingly.

"Briana's hot," Kit stated matter-of-factly.

"At least Kit's honest," Chris smiled, looking at Emma and Thea.

Thea made a disgusted sound and smiled at her father. "How much further is it?" She asked, changing the subject.

Chris looked at the GPS display on the dash. "Oh, about an hour," he answered.

The O'brien's were in the spacious basement of the cabin, preparing for their guests. The air was cool inside the old, fieldstone and thick cement walls. Against the far wall was a heavy, oaken paneled door. Behind the door the O'brien's were naked; Lara and Briana lay next to each other on their backs with their legs spread on a kingsize bed covered in crimson sheets. Brin and Roy were standing, giving it to them roughly as they panted and grimaced lustfully as they fucked. The walls and floor had been painted black; over the dark paint, in brilliant white, strange, occult symbols had been painted. Around the altar bed, in bright red, a large pentagram and circle had been painted. The only lights in the room was a bare light bulb, shining harshly on the incestuous couplings beneath its cold glare, and four long, red tapered candles in stands were lit and placed in each corner of the large room. Two large, uncorked bottles of dark red wine were set on the floor between each couple's legs.

"Ooohhh! I bet you can't wait to fuck another hot mommy!" Lara snarled as Brin held her by her thin ankles, looking from her gorgeous, lustful face to his fat cock pushing in and pulling out her pussy lips and lining. She was writhing on the bed, pinching and pulling on her stiff, swollen nipples.

"And you get to fuck another son-cock!" Brin sneered, pounding in and out of her more vigorously. "They'll be the first family we seduce into our little club!"

"Ooohhh! Yeah!" Lara gasped. "Just like our dreams! Like this roooom! Oh, gods! We're starting a fucking incest coven!"

"Mothers and sons! Fucking just like us!" Brin panted, his swollen spermbag slapping wetly against the bottom of Lara's firm ass cheeks. "Ooohhh! All those daddies and daughters sucking and fuckiiinnnggg!" Briana squealed, wrapping her long legs around Roy as he pummeled his swollen prick in and out of her, his muscular, hairy chest pressing against her oversize teen tits. She was digging her fingernails like claws into the rippling muscles of his back as he pounded inside her on their paths to orgasms.

"Oh, fuck!" Roy gasped. "We're gonna turn others like us!" He grunted, nuzzling on Briana's neck.

"Then I get to fuck more daddiiieees!" Briana cried, humping harder against Roy's pumping prick. "Ooohhh! All that fucking cum! I'm almost there, Daddy! I'm almost there!" She squealed.

"And I get to bang all that young pussy!" Roy yelled, gasping, feeling a rush of exhiliration as he felt Briana's grasping cuntal muscles starting to pull the semen from his swollen sack.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Lara panted, her eyes rolling up in their sockets. "All as an offering to the old ooonnneeesss!" She screamed, starting to cum spasm. "Get the bottles! Get the fucking bottles!" She cried out, fingering herself frantically after Brin pulled out of her.

Brin reached down and grabbed two bottles by the bed, holding them in front of the maternal hole as Lara yelled incoherently and squirted fluid into the air, some landing in the tops of the bottles. After the squirts Brin moved the bottle tops to the bottom of her drenched lovelips where a stream of pussy cream was drooling and scooped some into each bottle.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Briana squealed, trying to push him off her.

Roy pushed off and out of her, grabbing the two bottles at his feet. He caught some of Briana's spray as she feverishly pleasured herself, then he pushed the tops of the bottle under her dripping pussylips to get more fluid into the bottles.

Lara and Briana panted and smiled at each other wickedly as they sat up on the bed next to each other.

"Time to finish the spell!" Lara hissed, grabbing Brin's throbbing cockshaft. She began jacking on it furiously fast, aiming the cock slit at the top of the open bottles; she began the invocation:

"Spirits of Incest, South and North We bid you welcome! Please come forth!"

Briana giggled as she continued the invocation, handjobbing energetically on Roy's glistening shaft, aiming the slit at the top of the other two uncorked bottles.

"Spirits of Incest East and West, Come and seduce Our welcome guests!"

A warm rush of wind blew powerfully through the windowless room, blowing out the tapered candles, making the overhead light sway. Whispers of longing could be heard, coming from shadows that did not belong to the O'brien's.

Roy and Brin yelled with pleasure and began clenching and unclenching their fists as they felt Briana and Lara's frantic handjobs pulling the semen from the bottom of their swollen sacks. According to Lara's dreams they were not allowed to jack themselves, it had to be the mother and daughter who did it.

Lara and Briana laughed and giggled as Brin and Roy shot stream after stream of semen into the tops of the bottles. Much of it splashed and splattered out, running creamily over their slender fingers and hands, running smoothly down the glass where they greedily lapped it up with their tongues.

Lara squeezed the last drop of cum out of Brin's heavy prick and chuckled huskily, licking along the meaty shaft. "Is your father drained yet?" She asked Briana.

"I sure am," Roy grunted, answering for Briana, looking down at her smiling, upturned face.

"I milked the bull dry!" Briana giggled, licking the underside of the bloated cockhead teasingly.

"Now come here and nurse me to complete the spell," Lara said huskily, her voice thick with passion.

Roy watched in lustful awe as Briana began nursing on Lara's right nipple while Brin sucked on the left. Both teenagers began fingering and playing with the splayed lovelips and swollen clit bud. They both sucked sloppily loud.

Lara's eyes rolled upwards in ecstasy as she draped her arms around her children's shoulders. "Ooohhh! Suck me, my beautiful babies! Suck mommy's titties!" She sobbed, shivering with pleasure.

Roy took all four bottles and got them ready, two in each hand by his wife's milk loaded breasts.

Brin pulled his mouth off the nipple he was sucking and began squeezing the firm, heavy tit meat, Lara moaning in maternal rapture. Streams of milk shot out, Roy moving the bottles, catching some of the fluid inside. Briana did the same as Brin and Roy caught some of the milk in the other two bottles. After Lara quit spurting milk she looked at her children smiling at her with her breast milk running off their chins. Through lust and love blurry eyes she looked at her beautiful family. "Oh gods! I love all of you sooo fucking much!" she cried, kissing all of them passionately grateful.

"We'd better get cleaned up before our guests arrive," Roy said, pulling his mouth off Lara's.

"You mean our victims," Brin smiled, stroking his heavy cock.

Everyone laughed as they exited the room, Roy locking the door shut behind them.

Almost an hour later the Land Rover pulled onto the long, sandy driveway. "We're here," Chris said as they pulled up to the old, two story house, set in a clearing a stones throw away from towering pine and oak trees.

The O'brien's came out to meet the Robertson's, everyone exchanging pleasantries and introductions as the guys carried the luggage into the house and up the log stairs.

"Would you like to see the entertainment center my dad and I hooked up on the lower level?" Brin asked Kit and Thea.

"Sure," Thea answered immediately, looking up at Brin.

"Yeah, let's take a look at it," Kit said, looking at Briana.

"Can't wait to ditch the parents," Chris chuckled, watching the teenagers leave.

"Oh, you'll be seeing lots more of us later," Briana smiled, looking at the parents.

"I doubt it," Emma smiled, noticing how short Briana's cutoffs were, her large teen breasts highlighted by her tight halter top. "I love this property and this house," she said turning to Lara and Roy. "It's so rustic and modern."

Lara and Roy thanked her. "Let's give them a tour of the place," Lara said to Roy.

"Would you like a beer, soda, or something else cold to drink?" Roy asked.

"Beer would be perfect," Chris answered. "Do you have any mineral water?" Emma asked.

"Certainly," Roy said, going to the refrigerator, getting their guests their drinks. "Let's give the tour then," Lara smiled, leading them further into the house.

"These fieldstone cement foundations sure hold up over the generations," Chris said to Roy as they walked through the house. Emma and Lara were into their own conversation about country and modern decor. "And these logs were obviously hand hewn," he commented, running a hand along the dark, rounded wood. "Do you have any problems with moisture in the basement?" he asked.

"None," Roy answered, taking a slug of beer. "The soil here is mostly sand, that, and we had the interior coated with a synthetic several years ago. My great-grandfather built this place when he came here from Ireland with his brother. We maintain and add on as needed. We have sixty acres up here, and our own private, six acre lake with a small, spring fed waterfall on."

Lara turned when he mentioned the lake. "Would you like to see the lake before dinner?"

"That would be lovely," Emma answered.

"I'm grilling New York strips and brats for dinner," Roy said.

"And I've prepared a seven layer salad and chocolate, peanut butter pie," Lara said.

"Sounds great," Chris smiled.

"You really shouldn't have gone through all that bother," Emma smiled, walking next to Lara.

"Would Kit and Thea like to come along?" Lara asked, looking at Emma and Chris.

"They'd much rather be with Brin and Briana, I'm sure," Emma smiled, looking at Chris.

"Okay," Lara answered, exchanging a look with Roy.

Chris and Emma felt a real bonding with Roy and Lara as they walked down the path to the lake, discussing their law and teaching careers, and colleges for their kids; they never noticed the surreptitious little glances between their hosts.

Thea and Kit were hoping Brin and Briana were interested in them as potential dating partners as they listened to downloaded music and talked about school. They missed the slight, conspiratorial looks between the twins.

"You should have seen the lovely little lake and waterfall," Emma said to Kit and Thea as almost everyone began sitting down at the large, knotty pine table in the three season porch for dinner.

"They'll see it later, when we all go swimming," Briana smiled, looking at Kit as she finished setting the table with Brin.

"I'll bring up the wine from the basement," Roy smiled, looking at Lara.

"It would be perfect with the meal, honey," Lara smiled at Roy.

"I'll help you, Dad," Brin said.

Roy came out of the basement and carried two of the bottles with the potion in to the table as Brin carried in the undoctored wine. "Do you allow... ?" he asked, looking at Emma for permission to serve Kit and Thea some wine.

"Of course," Emma answered, Thea giving her a look.

Roy filled the Robertson's goblets with unclean wine as Brin poured regular wine for himself and his family.

"I propose a toast," Roy said, standing at the head of the table, waiting until everyone had raised their wine goblet. "To family and future friends!" He smiled, sipping his wine.

"Cheers!" The others responded.

"Oh! This wine is exceptional!" Emma commented, studying it through the glass. "It's so rich and tasteful."

"Is this homemade?" Chris asked, swirling his in his goblet, looking at it. "It's absolutely delicious, and I don't mean to sound crude, but if this is what vampires drink, you can count me in!"

Everyone chuckled at the comment.

"Yes, it is," Roy smiled, glancing at Lara and their kids.

Throughout the meal the O'brien's watched the Robertson's like a doctor studying a patient; exchanging secretive glances with each other as they noticed the wine potion taking affect. The faces of their guests were becoming more and more flushed as they began imbibing the wine potion like alcoholics. They began eating as if someone were going to steal their plates, slurring their words when they spoke. By the third bottle Chris and Thea, Emma and Kit, began exchanging intense stares, strained, twisted smiles playing across their mouths when they did.

"Would anyone care for dessert now, or should we save it for later?" Lara asked. "None for me, thank you," Emma answered, a belch that would have shamed a crocodile escaping from between her full lips. "Oh, my! Excuse me," she smiled, putting her hand to her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.