Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jim asked the videographer. "I haven't even fucked my new wife on our wedding bed! Carol, let's do it with you leaning on the bedpost with me holding your leg up so everybody can get a good look at me penetrating that hot pussy of yours!"

Carol chuckled and scrambled off the bed doing as Jim directed, the videographer aiming the lens at the wet, swollen lovelips as Jim penetrated her from behind, holding her leg up under one luscious thigh.

"Ooohhh! Yeah! Yeah!" Carol moaned, looking at her son and his wife through lust blurry eyes as Jim pawed her heavy, swaying tits and stiff nipples. "Now I've got a husband who understands my incest craaaving!" She wailed, humping hornily.

"Let's join 'em!" Josh said, moving over on the bed to where his copulating mother could suck on his fat, greasy prick as he gripped the back of her head and face fucked her vigorously.

Samantha squealed with perverse delight as she moved on the bed to where she could tongue kiss her father as she squeezed his hugely swollen hairy balls and he finger fucked her slick slit and hole.

Lara felt as if every muscle in her body had gone limp as she lay on the carpet, Brin lying partially on top of her, his fat prick still buried in her semen soaked ass hole. She had fucked her son. Her own son. She had sucked him. He had eaten her. He had sodomized her. She had never realized there was such a thing as this kind of freedom, of pleasure. It seemed as if her mind suddely bordered on ... madness? mysticism? another dimension? What had happened to her and her family? She knew one thing; she wanted it to last forever.

"I love you, Mom," she heard Brin whisper as he kissed and licked her back, nuzzling and sucking gently on her neck. She heard herself groan and she was amazed at how his kisses made her vaginal wall seep with fluid even after all of her hyper-intense orgasms.

"Let's shower so I can fuck Brin," Briana stated bluntly, breathily, looking over her shoulder at her mother and brother.

Roy chuckled, squeezing Briana's firm asscheeks, his cock buried inside her. "We may as well complete the incest cycle," he smiled.

"Yes! Yes!" Lara hissed, glaring at her husband. "You and I can fuck while we watch our own kids going at it! God! We have become so depraved!" She exclaimed, shivering with excitement.

"Let's do it!" Brin said eagerly, sliding out of Lara's maternal ass hole, spilling a slime stream all over the back of her thighs. He helped her off the floor and they moved together to the walk-in shower, fondling and kissing one another.

"Let's go, Daddy!" Briana chirped, sliding off of the fat, greasy cock, spilling cock goo all over his hard, hairy stomach and balls. She pulled him by his slick cock hornily as he got out of his comfortable seat.

"I'm right behind you, you little minx!" Roy chuckled, fingering her slit lips from behind as they moved quickly into the shower.

The O'brien's ignored the obscene cries coming from the stage and the audience as they were only interested in their own little incest party.

Lara and Briana stripped out of their lingerie as the overhead showers sprayed over their curvaceous bodies, tossing the delicate clothing carelessly aside. Brin and Roy stroked their long, swelling cockshafts unashamedly as they watched the two desirable females.

"Mom, why don't you shove my cock in Sis' pussy?" Brin asked as he smeared soap suds over her firm, heavy breasts and she washed his meaty prick with a soapy warm hand cloth.

"Oooh! You'd like that wouldn't you?!" Lara chuckled huskily, feeling a warm tingling in her vaginal tissue as her body generated a slather of lube cream from the perverse suggestion. "Your own mother shoving your big cock into your sister's hot pussy! Oh! I feel you getting harder!" She chuckled, staring heatedly into his eyes as she jacked harder on his rapidly swelling shaft.

"Fuckinay, Mom!" Brin gasped, fingering her wet, soapy snatch. "You could lick my balls too, while I'm fucking her!" He said, his eyes boring hornily into Lara's.

"I could suck on 'em, too!" She hissed, becoming more and more heated from their obscene exchange. "I could suck on 'em while your father is fucking me from behind! Would you like that?! Would you like mommy to suck on your big balls while you fuck your sister?!"

"Yeah, Mom!" Brin said eagerly. "You could lick Bri's clit, too!"

Roy and Briana were getting off listening to Lara and Brin talking filth to each other as they washed, fondled and licked each other's tongue, the hot, welcome water spraying over their excited bodies.

On stage Jim gripped Carol by her hips and was slamming into her so hard from behind that her firm ass cheeks rippled. Josh was face fucking her so vigorously that every so often she had to pull her mouth off the slick, bloated shaft in order to get her breath back and resume sucking; when she did this, thick drools of pre-cum and mouth slime drooled and looped from her lips to her heaving breasts.

Samantha lay back on the nuptial bed watching her husband and father giving it to her mother-in-law as she masturbated frantically fast, squirming in the smooshed wedding cake and frosting. "Fuck her, Daddy!" She encouraged. "Make that horny bitch cum all over your fucking cock! Ooohhh, Josh! Give your mommy her evening facial!" She twitched on the bed as she rubbed and patted her slippery lovelips and swollen bud.

The O'brien's toweled themselves dry, anxious to complete their intra-family incest cycle.

"Let's go, bro!" Briana giggled, gripping Brin's cockshaft as they quickly strode to the bed. They sat on the side of the bed and began fondling each other as they kissed open mouthed, shoving and sucking on each other's tongue intermittently.

Roy grabbed the loveseat and moved it over to where he and Lara could engage in heated foreplay and watch their kids getting ready to go at it.

"Oh, god! Look at our beautiful children!" Lara gasped as she pumped on Roy's swollen shaft. "They're sooo beautiful and they love each other sooo much!" She groaned passionately and moved her face so that she and her husband could lick tongues together as they watched.

"Let's sixty-nine, Sis!" Brin said, lying back on the bed, his long, fat cock standing at attention.

Briana giggled as she straddled over his face, wondering how many parents got to watch their hot kids having oral. She gripped his fat prick by the base and watched her mother's eyes smoldering with lust as she began sucking and licking all over the bloated mushroom head. "Ooohhh! Brin's hungry!" she gasped as she felt his mouth, tongue, and fingers pleasuring her pussylips and soaking hole.

Lara stood up and straddled over Roy's turgid prick. She guided it to her cock hungry hole and squished down on it, never taking her eyes off her children on the bed directly in front of them. "Ooohhh, honey! Look at our kids! Look at our gorgeous fucking kids!" She moaned deliriously.

Brin and Briana watched intensely as their parents started fucking, Lara pushing herself up and down on the pistoning shaft with her long, slender legs; Roy cupping and kneading his wife's full, bouncing breasts with his hairy, powerful hands.

Briana watched her mother's full lips moving passionately and she knew she wanted to be sucking on Brin's huge cock. She deliberately sucked her brother slowly up and down, looking at her father watching her, making him wish she was sucking him.

Brin kept mouthing and fingering his sister's soaking mound as he watched his mother's luscious ass bouncing and down, squishing his father's hairy, cum swollen sack. He wanted to be the one to be inside her; inside that warm, wet hole that had delivered him into the world.

Briana stared longingly at her father's bloated, glistening shaft as it pumped in and out of her mother's cock crammed cunt. She wanted to be riding that hugely swollen shaft that had fertilized the egg, giving her life.

"Bri! Lemme up so you can ride my cock like Mom!" Brin exclaimed, pushing her off him by the back of her thighs. "Remember what I said in the shower, Mom?!" He asked loudly, sitting up on the side of the bed, his phlegm glistening prick jerking with anticipation.

"Doggy-style! Do me doggy-style, honey!" Lara panted excitedly, dropping to the floor on the thick carpet as Briana giggled, positioning her pussyips and hole over the meaty mushroom head. Roy quickly followed his wife, mounting her from behind as she reached between her thighs and guided the swollen shaft against her heated mound and into her soaking fuck hole.

Lara straightened up, gripping Brin's turgid shaft with both hands, rubbing the hard, meaty head along Briana's lovelips teasingly. "Is this what you want?!" She hissed, glaring at her lusty daughter heatedly. "Your own brother's huge cock fucking inside your young pussy?!"

"Mother! Quit teasing me, you fucking bitch!" Briana gasped, moving her hips around, trying to get her pussyhole over the tantalizingly close cockhead as Brin laughed, squeezing her firm, oversize tits.

"Oh, god! Look what I've done, Roy!" Lara gasped as she pushed Brin's fuckhead into Briana's cock hungry hole, watching in lustful amazement as the meaty shaft disappeared into the horny, humping girl's snatch. "I've shoved our son's fat cock into our daughter's hot cunt! God! I'm sooo fucking wicked!" She yelled, pressing her open mouth against the two heated teenage fuck organs, licking and sucking on them both hungrily.

"Goddam!" Roy swore, watching as his lovely wife licked and sucked on the pumping cockshaft and clit as the two teenagers slammed their wet organs together feverishly. He began fucking furiously hard into his wife's torrid cunt, pawing and gripping her heaving tits driven by a raging incestuous fury.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.