Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

"I think we really need to replace our bodily fluids, dear," John smiled to Susan as they both lay on the cum soaked rug joined to their kids by their fuck organs, still humping slightly against them.

"What the hell just happened to us?" Tim demanded, albeit tiredly, unconsciously fondling his daughter's tits as she fondled his grease covered seed sack.

"Who was that man laughing evilly in the background?" Liz asked, her hand squeezing her son's ass behind her, his heavy cockmeat still buried inside her womb, his hands fondling her milkers.

"I'll answer all of your queries after we get something to drink," John smiled, winking at Susan, who smiled secretively at him.

"Let's go in the kitchen, Mom," Brad said, pulling out of her, another wash of commingled incest sauces spilling from her cuntal lips. "I gotta have something to drink besides wine!

"Me, toooo!" Amber moaned, gripping the slick, paternal pud bag between her thighs.

The fathers and sons helped the daughters and mothers off the floor as they all went into the dimly lit kitchen, their eyes roaming hotly, instinctively over each other's incestuous breeding meats.

The Masters' sat quietly next to each other at the kitchen table, mother and son, father and daughter, fondling one another hornily as their eyes bored hotly over their naked relatives going about the kitchen making juice, feeling each other up, and getting pitchers of filtered water.

The Stevens' brought the liquid refreshments over to the table and sat down across from them.

The sloppy sounds of eight people drinking thirstily at the same time filled the kitchen.

"So what the hell's going on, John?" Tim demanded, putting down his sixth large glass of water. "We were just in your dining room ... obviously possessed and fucking our kids like wild animals, while some disembodied voice is laughing and seemingly directing the entire incestuous orgy!"

"And here we are naked, feeling up our own kids in your kitchen, Sis," Liz continued, huskily. "Pumped full of our son's cum, our daughters just having fucked every drop of semen from their fathers, and none of us even feels a drop of shame or remorse as far as I can tell! What the hell's happening to us?!"

"Brad, please get that copy of the curse in my desk; upper left hand drawer on top," John smiled darkly.

"Shit!" Brad swore, having to stop pumping his mother's breasts as she jacked his cock. He almost ran out of the kitchen, Susan chuckling as she watched his swollen meat swinging like a fat python ready to explode.

Brad turned on the lamp over the desk and opened the top, left drawer. It was there. He grabbed it and left. He could hear Becky and Mark talking as he approached the kitchen.

"There's nothing wrong with what we're doing, Mother!" she said defensively. "We're all on BC so it's not like we're gonna get knocked up or anything!"

"Yeah, Mom," Mark said. "The ancient Hebrews didn't have shit for birth control!" he snickered.

"Here it is!" Brad said to John, dropping a copy of the curse on the table in front of him, then quickly sitting back next to his mother so they could resume fondling each other hornily.

Susan pressed her open mouth against Brad's and they began tongue stabbing into each other's mouth as John read the curse:

"The Family who signs
this binding deed,
hereafter shall
the Marsven House feed,
with incestuous couplings,
incestuous seed!"

"The Marsven House
hereby agrees,
to possess
the owning Family,
empowering them
with irresitable,
incestuous need!"
"Fathers and sons,
like gods shall be hung,
their daughters' and mothers',
womanhoods won!
For all families who dwell,
herein shall see,
incest as normal,
as natural can be!"

"That's why when you first got here, Sis," Susan chuckled, staring mockingly at Liz. "You and John took the same bedroom with your own kids and didn't see anything unnatural about it!"

"Mom and I fucked doggy-style on the floor outside your bathroom, while you and Mark were fucking inside, Aunt Liz!" Brad said excitedly.

"And Daddy and I fucked just outside your bathroom door, while you fucked Becky, Uncle Tim!" Amber added, giggling naughtily.

"Oooh! You fucking bitch!" Liz swore, glaring at Susan, jacking harder on Mark's hugely swollen cock. "Just for that I'm gonna suck and fuck every drop of cum from your son's big cock!"

"And I'm gonna suck and and fuck your son's cock!" Susan yelled back, pumping Brad's cock frantically.

"Let's swap daughters, Tim!" John smiled evilly, seeing how his minister brother-in-law was glaring at Amber as she jacked his swollen cock and he squeezed her tits and finger fucked her.

"Oooh! Yeah! Let's swap daddies!" Amber squealed at Becky.

"Yeah!" Becky squeaked excitedly in the same high pitched voice as Amber. "I wanna fuck all the family cock!"

"Perversion! Perversion!" Tim exclaimed, rising from the table as Becky and Amber quickly moved to their lustful uncles.

Tim lifted his niece powerfuly onto the table, giving her titties a quick suck. Then he pushed his mouth against her fuck mound and licked the sensitive lip petals, while jabbing two fingers into her pussycream slick hole.

"Ooohhh! Ooohhh!" Amber moaned, humping her uncle's face. "What would Jesus do?!"

Tim stood up suddenly, glaring at her. "What would Jesus do?!" he asked angrily, grabbing his fluid engorged cock. "He would do this!" he gasped, pushing the purple mushroom head and several inches of uncle meat into his niece's fuck sheath.

"Ooohhh! Ooohhh!" Amber moaned, wrapping her legs around her uncle's waist. "Fuck me, Jesus! Fuck me!" she cried as he slammed inside her.

"Ooohhh! Praise God for incest!" Becky squealed as she straddled over John's massive uncle cock and began to make it disappear in her teen fuck tunnel. Her back was toward him so she could lean over and watch her cousin Amber's lust contorting face as she fucked her father.

"Mark!" Brad said excitedly. "I know a position where we can fuck each other's mom and cum in our own mom's mouth at almost the same time! Get your mom on her back on the rug!"

"Oooh! Sweet Jesus! Suzy! What have you done to my beautiful family?!" Liz moaned helplessly with lust as her son guided her by her milk swollen breasts away from the table and onto the kitchen rug.

"I know this one!" Susan chuckled, getting on all fours over her sister, so that her pussy was over her face. "You're gonna fucking love this, Sis!" she said, rubbing Liz's lust puffy fucklips.

Brad moved to where he could fuck into his aunt Liz as Mark moved behind his mother.

Susan grabbed her son's bloated cock and began rubbing the python swollen head around her sister's cuntal lips and hole. "Is this the cock you wanna fuck!" she hissed. "You wanna fuck my own son's huge cock! Is that the christian thing to do!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.