Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

"Hi, Sis!" Susan greeted the vivacious, strawberry blonde as she stepped out of the Cadillac Escalade.

"Hi, Suzy!" Liz Masters exclaimed, giving her a warm hug.

Brad smiled and let his eye drift down to his aunt's shapely legs and muscular calves. "Hi, Aunt Liz," he said as he moved his eyes to her comely face. "Show me the suitcases you'd like me to bring in," he offered.

"Oh, my Lord!" Liz exclaimed, looking him over and giving him a warm hug. "You have grown so much since I've seen you!"

"He certainly has grown," Susan chuckled, giving Brad a conspiratorial wink. "Hi, Mark!" she smiled, giving her nephew a warm hug as he stepped around the SUV. "You are so handsome! You're going to be as successful a minister as your father some day!"

The lean, dark haired lad smiled shyly. "Thank you, Aunt Sue," he said, his voice surprisingly deep, his dark eyes fighting to keep from roaming over his luscious aunt, who wore a short, tight skirt, her blouse open enough to reveal succulent cleavage.

"He's on the dean's list at Northern Bible College," Liz smiled proudly.

"Hi, Uncle John! Hi, Amber!" Becky Masters said cheerfully, giving them both a big hug. Becky was a teenage version of her mother with a splash of freckles on her nose, her long, thick hair tied back in a ponytail.

John and Amber hugged her in turn.

"Hi, Uncle Tim!" Amber smiled, giving him a hug, as he squeezed her tightly back. She saw and felt his eyes give her curvaceous body one quick, burning glance that took in everything her miniskirt and halter top revealed.

"You have become quite the young woman," Tim said, looking from Amber to John, shaking John's hand firmly. "We are truly blessed families!"

"We certainly are blessed!" John smiled in agreement, glancing at Amber, who smiled knowingly at him. "Let's go inside and get you set up in your rooms before dinner," Susan announced so everyone could hear.

As the Stevens' carried their relatives' luggage in for them as they entered the house, they looked at one another intently, wondering how long it would take for the dark energy of the incest curse to seduce and corrupt the Masters' family. They were hungry. Hungry for other beautiful families to join them in the practice of incest. Susan had not mentioned anything about the curse to her sister in their correspondence. They wanted to test the power of the Marsven House.

Susan examined her sister's face as she entered the house first, then Mark, Becky, and then Tim stepped over the threshold and the Masters' family was within the house.

A warm, sultry breeze brushed through the cavernous entryway, causing some of the loose blonde strands of hair on the females to sway. There was a thrill in the air, like an elecric current building, looking for a conduit to pass into and through. Susan watched a deep flush starting on Liz's high cheekbones and spread across her entire face as a slow, langorous smile formed on her full lips.

"Oh, my! I can't believe the old world beauty and charm of this place!" Liz marveled as her eyes roamed abou the cavernous entryway. "It seems like it would be so foreboding but I feel as if the house wants us to be here! Like its welcoming us!" She chuckled, looking at everyone sheepishly. "I hope that doesn't sound too strange."

"Not at all!" Tim agreed vigorously with his wife. "This is truly a blessed house! I can sense it! God has anointed this house with power!"

"Praise God!" Mark said, smiling at his mother.

"Praise the Lord!" Liz said, smiling at her son.

"From the outside the place looks like it should be haunted," Becky giggled, taking her father's hand. "But inside it's like ... making me feel all warm and gooey inside!"

"'Out of the mouths of babes... '" Tim chuckled. "That's the power of the Holy Spirit, Becky," he smiled lovingly down at her smiling, upturned face. "Letting you know this house is special!"

The Stevens' looked at one another, anxious to push the envelope. "Let's go upstairs and put your luggage in your bedrooms," Susan said, leading them up the wide, long staircase.

"I am so glad you kept the Victorian decor," Liz said, following her sister. "There is a certain, dark charm to it!"

"There most certainly is a dark charm to it," Susan agreed, glancing over at her sister and nephew. "We want to retain as much of the old world ambience as possible," she commented, seeing Mark ogling his mother's shapely ass behind her as they went up the thickly carpeted steps. What she witnessed next made her realize the curse had taken hold of the Masters' as powerfully as it had on them the night they signed the final contract. Liz had seen Mark watching her ass and rather than acting indignant as a normal mother would have, she waited until their eyes met and she winked at him, letting him know she approved.

John and Amber watched Tim and Becky as they went up the stairs, holding hands, looking at each other repeatedly, their eyes glistening intently. They smiled at one another secretively, knowing the curse was rapidly demolishing the societal, sexual moral wall between father and daughter.

"Oh my, look at all the bedroom doors," Liz said as they all stood in the long, dimly lit hallway. "Where would you like us to stay?" she asked Susan.

"Well," Susan said, opening the first heavy, paneled door. "This is the bedroom where you and Mark will be staying," she said nonchalantly as if her sister and nephew sleeping in the same bed were perfectly normal.

"And this is yours' and Becky's room," John said to his brother-in-law and niece, leading them to a bedroom across the hall from Liz and Mark's. "All of the bedrooms have their own bathroom and walk-in shower."

"The plumbing is modern, of course," Susan smiled, watching her sister's face closely to see if any of this was shocking her normal sensibilities. "It was done with fixtures resembling old world style."

The Masters' stood staring past the open doors of the bedrooms, smiling strangely as if in a light trance.

"Who gets what luggage?" Brad asked quietly, not wanting to interrupt the dark web being woven tighter and tighter around the unsuspecting relatives.

"Oh," Liz said, turning slowly away from the open doorway of the bedroom, looking at Brad, her eyes glazed over. "That's mine, that's Mark's, and those two over there go in Tim and Becky's room," she said softly, pointing. "About how long will it be 'til dinner?" she asked Susan.

"Oh, an hour should be about right," Susan answered, pretending not to notice the strained, heated look between her sister and nephew. She knew they were being driven from within to vent their incestuous lust for each other. "An hour should be perfect." Liz smiled. "Mark, please bring our luggage in here so we can get showered and changed before dinner," she instructed, her eyes boring into his with lazer intensity.

"Whatever you say, Mom," he said, returning her stare with equal intensity as he picked up the luggage.

"I've got our suitcases, princess," Tim said in a low voice, looking hungrily at Becky as he loomed in the doorway of the bedroom.

"We need to shower and change too, Daddy," she giggled, moving past him into the bedroom. He followed her luscious ass with his burning eyes then shut the bedroom door wordlessly.

"Don't you want the rest of the tour, Sis?" Susan asked Liz innocently.

"We really need to ... unwind after being on the road all day," Liz said thickly, her face flushed as she shut the heavy, paneled door.

The Stevens' looked at each other, smiling evilly.

"Let's spy on 'em, Mom!" Brad whispered quietly. "I wanna watch Aunt Liz and Mark fuck!"

"I want to join them!" Susan said softly, excitedly. "But I am having so much wicked fun pretending we don't know what's going on!"

"Let's sneak in their rooms and do it in the bedroom while they're in the shower!" John said hoarsely. "They'll never hear us if they're going to be as loud as we are when we fuck!"

"Daddy's right!" Amber giggled. "Look how we get when we have incest! We fuck in surround sound!"

Everyone laughed at the perversely accurate remark.

"Let's do what your father said!" Susan said huskily as they heard the showers being turned on. "The house will feed on all the cum we generate so they'll never know we were even there!"

The horny Stevens' waited several long moments, then Brad and John slowly opened the bedroom doors across from each other, peeking in to make sure there relatives were not in the bedroom. They heard excited voices coming loudly from the bathrooms. They motioned for their mother and daughter to join them in the respective bedrooms.

Brad and Susan stood outside the bathroom door, stripping off their clothes, tongue wrestling, listening to the obscene, heated conversation between Liz and Mark.

"Oh, my baby!" Liz gasped. "God has blessed you with an enormous cock!"

"Even Sis doesn't get my cock half like you, Mom!" Mark said. "Praise God! You have such gorgeous tits!"

"Oooh! You and Becky have incest!" Liz groaned. 'H-How long have you been having sex with your sister?!"

"Since we started Bible college, Mom!" he answered eagerly. "We were studying incest in the Bible in class one day-and, holy shit! You keep jacking on me like that and I'm gonna be spraying all over the fucking room!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.