Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

"I know it may have been presumptive of me," Anton smiled, taking the scroll, leaving the housekeys on the desk as he prepared to leave. "But I took the liberty of having the pantry well stocked and some of the bedrooms upstairs prepared for your ... repose, as I assumed you would be staying here immediately after siging the contract."

"You assumed spot on!" John grunted, his huge cock still buried inside his daughter's cunt.

"Oh! What about our clothes, Daddy?" Amber asked, resting her head against the firm, muscular chest. "They're all messed up! We can't go back to the motel like this!"

"I had some clothing purchased that, I believe, should fit, based on our business correspondence and emails you sent me," Anton stated. "Marsven House will not be sold to just anyone, I can assure you," he said emphatically. "Your wardrobes are laid out on some of the beds upstairs."

"Oooh, my!" Susan moaned, wiggling slightly on her son's monstrous shaft still cramming her well fucked pussy. "You've seen this before-ooohhh-," she moaned as Brad fondled her milk and sweat glistening breasts.

"And I shall see it again, dear lady," the dapper attorney smiled.

"Let's eat, Mom!" Brad said anxiously.

Susan chuckled.

"Boys will be boys!" Anton stated. "You have my contact information if you require my services-although the House is very good at teaching the owners all of her dark secrets and powers," he said cryptically. "And with that I wish you all a pleasant evening."

The Stevens' thanked him gratefully as he exited, pulling an elegant cigarette case from his suit.

"I gotta eat right now, Mom," Brad said, pushing on her wet hips.

"I 'have to' eat right now," Susan groaned, correcting him as she reluctantly slid off of the glazed covered cock. "God! Look at the cum puddles we made!" she marveled.

"Let's all get something to eat," John said, urging Amber to get off of him.

"Ooohhh!" she pouted, slowly lifting off the cream slick paternal prick.

"We certainly are a sight!" Susan remarked as she watched her naked family moving about the dimly lit kitchen, her green eyes mostly focused on her son's mammoth appendage. "Hours ago we were a normal, upperclass family-"

"-and now we're a bunch of incest sluts!" Amber interrupted. "And totally fucking digging it!"

Susan and Amber laughed, sharing a secret female bond.

"Aren't you gonna eat, Mom?" Brad asked as moved past her, cupping her fuck mound, sliding his fingers around her slick cuntal lips.

"Ooohhh! Nooo, baby," she moaned, pushing her bottom aganst his hand. "I'm really not hungry for food," she smiled hornily, grabbing his swollen fuck meat as he made to sit at the long, oaken table.

"I'm not really that hungry for food either," Amber giggled, looking at her father, grabbing at his hefty meat stalk with her slender fingers as he sat down at the table a seat away from Brad.

"I think the girls want to eat some sausage," John said to Brad as the incest crazed females dropped to their knees and began ministering to the rods of pleaure with hands and mouths. Father and son sat far enough away from the kitchen table so they could watch mother and daughter going down at the same time.

"Goddam! This is a wet dream come true!" Brad exclaimed as his mother's mouth and fingers worked their incest magic on his pulsating cock as he scarfed on sandwiches and chips.

"It certainly fucking is!" John heartily agreed as he chewed his sandwich, watching his luscious daughter jacking and face fucking his throbbing shaft.

"Ulmp-ulmp-ulmp!," Susan made gagging noises as she began deepthroating her son's enormous cock. "Ulmp-ulmp-ulmp!"

"Jesus Christ, Mom!" Brad exclaimed, looking at his sucking, swallowing mother in awe. "You gotta be the greatest cocksucker in the whole fucking world!"

Susan backed off the massive shaft, looking up at Brad heatedly, long loops of phlegm attached to her full mouth and his bloated, purple cockhead as she pumped him with her hands. "Ready to cum, baby?!" she teased. "Cum in your own mother's sucking mouth?!"

"Oh, fucking Christ!" Brad gasped, as his gorgeous mother forced herself all the way to his softball size seed makers, gagging repeatedly but through sheer force of will keeping the hugely bloated cock buried down her throat She felt a flush of perverse incest power over her son's cock, and she knew she alone could give him pleasure no other woman could ever provide. His hips began lifting slighty off the chair.

Amber looked over at her sucking mother enviously, and she gave a mental prayer to the dark forces in the house that she could face fuck her father like her mother was doing to her brother. "Ulmp-ulmp-ulmp!" she gagged and found the paternal python cock sliding deep within her throat and then her nose butted up against his coarse pubic hair, his cum swollen balls bumping against her chin. She had done it!

"Oh, fucking God!" John gasped in lustful astonishment as he watched his daughter's beautiful face fucking him up to the hilt. "W-We are raising one helluva cocksucker!" he blurted loudly, feeling his hips starting to buck off the kitchen chair slightly.

Susan looked over at her daughter. Amber returned her mother's heated gaze. A perverse, unspoken incest competition began between them to see who could get the family member to shoot off first in their cock stuffed mouth and throat. They continued staring at each other with lazer intensity as they face fucked as hard as they could.

Brad and John panted like dogs as they gripped the backs of the heads of Susan and Amber, no longer giving a rat's ass if they were choking the gorgeous face fucking mother and daughter so close were they to cumming.

Susan could see how close her husband was to popping off so she began squeezing her son's swollen cumbag hornily hard, trying to coax him to shoot off faster.

Amber watched her brother's sinewy body starting to flex, his eyes shutting with pleasure so she quickly followed her sucking mother's suit and began squeezing her father's heavy, hairy ball bag, anxious to win the perverse contest.

The kitchen was filled with the gagging, choking sounds of the facefucking mother and daughter, the primal grunts of father and son-suddenly Susan and Amber's green eyes grew wide as they stared at each other. Both mighty cocks began discharging simultaneously!

"Guuulllpppfff-guuulllpppfff!" Susan and Amber swallowed, gagged, and choked at the same time as stallion size torrents of cum shot down their throats. They watched each other intensely as semen poured from their flared nostrils as they fought competitively to see who could keep their face on the unnaturally virile prick the longest.

"Buuuhhhlllppp! Buuuhhhlllppp!" Amber puked paternal pud as she yanked her head out of John's tight grasp and off his cum spewing cock. She saw her mother's eyes gleeful with victory as she was able to continue letting her brother blowing off inside her gullet.

"Fucking bitch!" Amber swore at her mother, panting as she continued jacking her father off on her face and tits.

"I won!" Susan gasped, her son's cum flowing out of her mouth and down her chin, as she pulled her face off the semen blowing prick, pumping vigorously.

Amber turned slightly, jacking harder and aiming her father's spurting cockhead at her mother. "Take that, you son-fucking bitch!" she yelled obscenely.

"Oh!" Susan gasped in surprise as Amber had shot her right in the eye with her husband's flying jizz. "You daddy-fucking cunt!" she yelled, aiming her son's semen spray at her laughing daughter.

"God! This is fucking awesome!" Brad grunted as he watched his mother and sister covering each other with loop after loop of cock cream.

"Cum wars!" John gasped, and he and Brad laughed at the movie reference as the girls kept aiming and pumping, joining in on the obscene laughter as well.

The unnaturally virile seed bags were not empty until Susan and Amber were completely drenched in cum. They were both kneeling in puddles of cock cream, grasping the swollen, slippery shafts that finally began softening in their hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.