The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway - Cover

The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Spanking Couples Go to a Femdom Retreat

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

As the day wore on, both Debbie and Beth remained in Debbie's bungalow. They took turns fucking each other and both subby husbands. Debbie especially liked getting a TP — one cock in her ass, one in her pussy, and a pussy in her mouth. Beth liked that triple team, too. Finally it was time for them to get cleaned up for dinner. The Slave Auction would follow immediately after the Auction. Debbie was still wondering what it would be like to be on the Auction Block, but she had no desires to receive the punishment that Marion had to endure all day. After the whipping, Marion was placed in the pillory — with the weights still attached to her nipples and cunt. Debbie had heard Marion screaming most of the day, and was now feeling sorry for her. But, she still had this desire burning deep in her sole.

As they were walking to dinner, Debbie was formulating a plan. But, would Beth cooperate. She did not risk telling her anything. She would wait until the time was right.

After dinner, Sara left because she was on the Board of Justice. There were three former Mistresses on the Slave Auction tonight, and she had to be available if any of the new owners petitioned the Board for Full Slave Ownership. Debbie went to the Auction with Jacki and Beth.

Once the auction began, all the male slaves were brought out first. Ron was next to last to be sold, and he went to one of the bull dykes. Debbie knew the rules. Each Mistress could only buy one slave tonight. But so far Sara, Jacki, and Beth had not bid. Next, the female slaves were brought out. When Denise was up for bid, Sara was the winner. She proudly announced that she loved Denise, and could not let anyone else win her. But, so far neither Beth, Jacki, nor Debbie had bid. It was becoming obvious to Marion that she was going to be bought tonight by one of her friends.

Finally, it was announced that Marion would be the next slave up for auction. The time was right. Debbie dropped to her knees and crawled over to Beth. She got between her legs and began eating Beth's snatch. Beth looked down at Debbie, who smiled and looked up.

"Yell all you want" was all she said. Just as Beth was getting close to an orgasm, Jacki began winning the bid for Marion.

Just as the auctioneer yelled, "Sold to Mistress Jacki", Beth began to Cum.

"No! No! No!" she screamed. The entire area suddenly got quiet. Debbie's plan was working. She kept her tongue in Beth's pussy. Beth screamed the 'No!' command again.

Suddenly Jacki grabbed Debbie, pulled her hands behind her, and yelled "I charge Mistress Debbie with violating the 'No!' command".

Debbie looked at Beth, who was puzzled. She leaned forward and whispered into Beth's ear "Don't say a word. And, win the bid for me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.