The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway - Cover

The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Spanking Couples Go to a Femdom Retreat

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Later that same day, Debbie called Marion and told her that Bill had just agreed to go to the retreat as her sub. She was going to call Sara and formally accept her invitation. "So, Marion, if you want to go, you had better either talk Ron into it, too, or find some lesbian to be your bitch!"

"Shit!" Marion said to herself. Then, she told Debbie she had to go, and then told Ron to stop licking her asshole because they had to talk. Later that same night Marion also called Sara and told her that she and Ron would love to attend. But, she also was planning now to get Debbie to submit when the time was right.

The following day both Debbie and Marion got an email from Sara, with their confirmation for the Sadie Hawkins Retreat, and driving directions to the facility. Both were surprised to discover that it was not far from their neighborhood. They had no idea that a Nudist Colony was so close to them. Along with the map, was a sketch of the facilities and a set of rules for everyone to follow? And, there were some descriptions of things that would change before the Sadie Hawkins group arrives.

Among the changes, all the cabins would only have screened walls. No curtains or sold walls. Everything would be viewable from the outside. And, there would be a set of chains at the foot of each bed. The instructions explained that each cabin would be shared by to domes, and their subs would be chained at the foot of the bed during the sleeping times (if there were any). The chains will be long enough to allow the subs to climb onto the bed for "service", but not long enough to leave the cabin.

And, the public areas will be modified slightly, too. There were all the normal things. Volleyball court, swimming pool, dining hall, walking areas, etc. And, all the public areas also would have a slave chaining area, so if the dome was more interested in other domes, she could chain her sub up for safe keeping. But, the thing that surprised Debbie the most was the stage in the center of the complex. It would double as an auction block for the Slave Auction on the last night of the retreat. But, it also contained a medieval style wooden pillory, a whipping post, and an X-cross. This area was labeled "Disobedient Slave and Mistress Area". Debbie wondered what was meant by "and Mistress".

And, Debbie also saw that the shower and latrine areas were unique, too. Each was labeled either 'Normal" or "GS". Debbie knew what GS meant. The normal side would include the normal stuff, except there were no privacy stalls around the toilets. But, the GS side was unique in that there was no running water. That is, no running natural water. The water was all supplied by either the Mistresses or specially designated subs. And, these subs all took turns anchored face up in the specially designed toilets. Some were designated GS only, and others "Anything Goes". Debbie was getting wet again just thinking of the options.

Her question was answered when she began to read the Rules of the Retreat. All the normal stuff. Subs were to be naked at all times. Chains, gags, etc., were at the option of his/her Mistress. Clothing was optional for all Mistresses. But, it also explained that there were a set of "Play Rules" that everyone must follow. It explained that everyone attending would be issued a color-coded collar. Most Mistresses will be issued a Black Collar. That signified that they were a Mistress, whether clothed or not. The club's officers, (Sara was one) will be wearing a white collar, which designated them as a Rules Judge. It also explained that the color of the sub's collar designated his/her "sexual availability". At check in, each Mistress would designate how her sub would be sexually available. A red collar meant "Private Property. Do not touch". An amber one meant "Ask for Permission Only." And a Green on means "Anything Goes. No Permission Required."

And, there was an explanation about the sub's rights. Basically he/she had none if wearing a green collar. But there was a universal "safe" word, and once that "safe" word was used, the Mistress was required to stop her actions. If another Mistress observed her ignoring the "safe" word, it was her duty to report her to the nearest Rules Judge. If found guilty by a Rules Judge, she would immediately taken to the Punishment Area for a public whipping and time in the pillory. She could, however, claim that the sub used the word unnecessarily. But, that also was risky. If she was justified, the sub would be taken to the punishment area for a whipping and pillory time. But, if the sub was found innocent, then the Mistress would be guilty of two offenses, and earn her two trips to the Punishment Area.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.