Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

After leaving Henrik's house early in the morning, we went trough a snaky series of routes and highways until we arrived to Amsterdam. The city was very clean and nice, even more than I had expected.

We arrived at a cute little hotel in Dam Square near the famous Anne Frank's house, and we just leave the baggage at the room and went out to have lunch. You were delighted by the food and the excellent beer, and I enjoyed seeing you so happy. After that, we spent a good time walking around the city, as you had one freer day after so much hard work. I guessed if it was just that you had decided to take another day off or it was that you have noticed what date it was.

Later in the afternoon, we entered a Coffee Shop and I got thrilled when you asked me if I wanted to smoke a pot joint. I hesitated, as I like it quite much but I knew that I could loss control of myself, but as you insisted, I thought that in any case, you will control me, anyway, and accepted, smiling shyly. I took seat at the end of the shop and waited until you came with a plate with two actual coffee cups, and a dish with some perfectly shaped joints.

You gave me the plate and let me light the first cigarette. I sucked the smoke eagerly, after so much time without even smoking tobacco. It felt good ... Then I passed it to you and observed you smoking, startled. It was so strange ... You went on talking about your next assignments, explaining to me what I needed to know to help you with the little things I could handle, as going to some place to get some documents or calling people to ask them for an interview. I'm always very happy when you ask me to do something, and I always pay a lot of attention to remember every detail, although fortunately you gently remind me each task so I can't commit mistakes.

But this time you were so calm and relaxed that you took the time to answer my silly questions about things that I never understand (all the political and economic situations you cover), and even joke about some topics. And I found your comments increasingly funny, surely affected by the weed. It didn't take long before I was laughing aloud, as many times have happened to me. And you liked that, and kept telling me little jokes that triggered unstoppable streams of laughter on me.

We finally went back to the hotel, your arm holding my shoulders, my eyes full of tears as I was still laughing at each one of your jokes. You enjoyed so much seeing me in such a state, that once we entered the room, you pushed me onto the bed and slipping your hands under my sweater you started tickling me, and I guffawed even more. Then you laid down over me, hugging me and kissing me, drowning my screams with your lips and tongue. I clasped my arms over your back, enamored, and kissed you passionately. Then you departed your face a little and looked at me, saying how beautiful my eyes I looked so wet, and kissed me again. I spread my legs and twisted them around yours, and you answered rubbing your growing pelvic bulge against my jeans. I begged you, groaning, to please take it off, but you told me to calm down and preserve my energies for some plans you had for that night. But then you told me that your balls had already filled, and even as you didn't want me to go beyond, you need to empty your load. So you made me stand up and seat on a chair, taking one of your silk ties and, after taking my sweater off, hitched my wrists on my back with it. Then you stood in front of me with your legs astride the chair, and unzipped your trousers, taking out your succulent cock. I tried to suck you, hungry, but you held my head away, and instead, unbuttoned my shirt and placed your shaft between my tits, without even releasing my bra, and jerked it off there for awhile, keeping my face distant enough so I couldn't reach your cocktip with my tongue no matter how much effort I did.

And finally you got ready, and while I was desperately waiting for your cum to gush right to my mouth, you pulled my chin up and ejaculated over my breast and brassiere, looking deep into my supplicant eyes. After discharging a thick dose of semen, you painted it over my skin and underwear, and once you got satisfied, you buttoned my shirt again over my messy chest, then untied my wrists, holding them at my back with your powerful hands, and put my sweater back, ordering me to keep my hands inside my jeans pockets, what was very complicated to me.

Then you drove me out of the room and we walked to a nearby bar, where you made me seat on a little table on the walkway. You ordered a glass of milk for me, smiling, and instructed me to wait for you there for a moment.

After you walked away by the streets, the waiter came with the long glass of milk and my voice trembled when I thanked him. I couldn't stop smelling your cum over me, and the sight of the milk made my cunt become even damper. And after waiting for a while, trying to calm me down and distracting myself looking at the people who passed by, I couldn't resist the temptation of drinking some, and my shaky hands, together with my unconscious, made some milk to drip by the side of my lips trough my chin. Even with no one looking at me, I blushed and left the glass over the table, without touching it again.

The 'moment' I had to wait extended a couple hours, and as the night started to fall, you reappeared carrying some shop bags. I thought that it was a surprise for me, a gift. Instead, tired, you left them on the floor and asked the waiter for a beer. While he went inside the bar to get it, you bent over the table, approaching your face to mine, and smelling deeply, you told me you liked my fragance, smiling. My face reddened again, and after your beer came, you raised your glass to me and ordered me to drink my milk, and as I began sipping, you command me to gulp it all down quickly, so I had to raise the glass higher, and beside dripping a bit again, a white moustache of milk got over my upper lip, but you warned me not to clean it, as you found it very sexy.

Then we went to a restaurant and had dinner. You ordered for me something more abundant than what I normally eat, but you insisted that I would need more calories than usual that night. I made my best effort to have it all, intrigued and a little afraid.

After finishing, we went back to the hotel, and then you gave me the bags and told me to get dressed. I opened the packages and found the sluttier clothes I had ever seen. The whole outfit consisted on black stockings and suspender belt, a miniskirt even shorter that the ones you normally ask me to use, so much that all the suspender were visible, and even the lower part of my buttocks, which were hardly covered by a super slim panties. The shoes were bright red with terribly high heels, and all I had to cover my breasts was some kind of net fabric bodice that made me feel absolutely naked. I had to put the usual necklace with a metal wring bolt, and you had even brought me the proper makeup, and even indicated me how to apply it: dark shadows marking cheekbones more defined, bright purple for my eyelid and under my eyebrows, and a flashy red lipstick. Finally, you told me to fasten my hair in a high ponytail, and gave me a tiny handbag with long leashes that, hanging from my hand almost reached the floor.

Then you told me that I was perfect and told me a little city map where you had marked the hotel and another place about nine or ten blocks away, and told me to go there and ask for Gina. I was almost petrified, but you opened the door and pushed me out, telling me not to delay and closing the door behind me. I was very embarrassed and full of shame, but after a moment of perplexion, I thought it was better not to get you anger, and I rushed out of the hotel, wabbling over those terrible shoes. Of course, I got the attention of all the people at the lobby, and I hoped that the clerks wouldn't recognize me.

Once on the street, I hurried while anyone turned around to look at me, and I even listened to some men talk to me, most surely interested in dealing with me. I knew -it was pretty obvious- that I was about to prostitute myself again, but given that you had given me that address, I though that it wasn't your idea that I did it on the street. As I approached the address, I noticed that there were more and more men around, but they seemed to care less about me. Then I noticed that there were some women on the street, also, dressing quite like me. Now I realized that I was in the famous hooker neighborhood of Amsterdam, although that didn't give me a better idea about what I should expect. I clicked and clacked some more under the hostile glance of the other whores, and I suspected that I was kind of getting into their zone.

But I finally arrived at the given address. It was a building with a tall door and two long windows at both sides, where the whores paraded from time to time, exhibiting themselves. I knocked at the door and a small girl in a white negligee opened it and looked at me, distrustful. I asked for Gina, and then she shut the door on my face without saying a word. While I waited there, a big fat man came and squeezing one of my buttocks asked me something in Dutch. I didn't know what to do, but obviously I couldn't rebuke him for doing so, so I just stepped back. Luckily, the door opened again and an old lady greeted the man, letting him in, and then asked me in English if I was her old friend's pet. I knew that she was talking about you, so I said yes, and she told me to enter and follow her, smiling.

We walked along a big room with many other girls dressing as little as me or almost naked, some of them seated on men's laps, two plainly sucking a guy's dick, knelt at his armchair. At the end of the room, Gina and I went right to the other side and entered a long aisle until we crossed a door to a garage where a van was humming and four girls were waiting around. They looked at me and Gina told them something that I recognized as German, not Dutch, and left me there. I stood there without knowing what to do. While we waited I started to realize how cold it was. Indeed, I had felt it, but I was so engrossed in that strange situation that I couldn't think about it. Time passed and nothing happened, so I took a look inside my handbag. Inside you had left for me more than a dozen condoms, bubble-gum, a couple joints, and a tube of the cream you like to use to lubricate my asshole. I noticed that the other girls were smoking, and two were indeed sharing a joint, so I dared to take one and approached them to ask if someone had a lighter. They looked at me without much interest, but one of them, who looked like Chinese or Korean, extended her hand to take my joint. I supposed that she might want to share it, but instead, she lit it with her cigarette's ash, and then gave me back the cigarette, keeping the pot for her. Another one giggled, and then they ignored me again. I didn't want any problem, so I smoked the cigarette, sucking it bitter smoke in relief.

Not longer after I drop the stub, another girl came, adjusting her bra over her ample tits, followed by an old man with a cap. All of them entered the van, and the guy pointed me to get in and climbed in the driver's seat. I sat on the last free space and closed the door while the van started to move and went out to the street. The girl next to me asked me if I had another one. I thought that it was better not to lie to them, so I opened my handbag and took it the second out. But she took my bag and searched trough it. Nothing interested her but the bubble gum pack, which she took out and shared with the rest, giving me one, at least. I don't usually chew it, but I thought that it was better doing it, trying to emulate my colleagues. It seemed to be the right decision, because this time the joint went from hand to hand and I was able to suck it a couple times before we arrived to the harbor. There the van stopped and we went out and walked into a quite dirty bar in front of the many ships moored at the docks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.