Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Wilma woke me up in the morning, telling me that I can stand up as you weren't there. I hesitated, sleepy and confused yet, but as I realized what she was saying, I shook my head emphatically, unwilling to do something without you having expressly told me so.

She seemed surprised, maybe even a bit disturbed, but then she told me to follow her to have breakfast. I crawled after her, and once in the kitchen, she looked at me, doubtfully, and seeing me so resolved to stay on the floor, she finally put a dish beside me. I bend over and ate from it. She stroked my messy hair gently, as if I was a real dog, and told me in a low voice, "Poor girl ... This is beyond any reasonable game. How can you be so submitted to him? I can't understand".

But she finally gave up, and continued with her duties on the house while I munched breakfast. A moment later I heard Jimi, the black giant dog entering the kitchen, and as he smelled my food, he promptly came where I was and started slurping what remained of my breakfast. I retired a bit and leave him finish it all. He did it in just three or four movements or his tongue. And then he turned to me. I was scared that he would fuck me once again, but instead he just licked my face, cleaning it up, and then smelled me carefully, specially my pussy, but, fortunately, he didn't seemed interested in sex at the moment, and instead he sat beside me and put his huge head over my neck, almost ... tenderly.

Wilma saw him and approached, "Jimi! What are you doing? Just leave her...", and then she saw us there, curled together, and laughed, somewhat nervously.

"Oh, Jimi. I don't know if I have to feel jealous or what ... You find another girlfriend, isn't it? And she somehow is more a real bitch than I am", she told him; then to me, "Well, honey, Jimi is really sweet. If you'll keep behaving like a dog, you have got a good company at least..."

I didn't found it as funny as her, but I didn't say anything, as usual. I let the dog lick me and make caresses to me. He was really considering me his couple! I just tried to rest and forget about all this, but then you came into the house, alone, and greeted Wilma.

As she continued cooking, you placed behind her, passing your arms around her waist and kissing her neck, telling her that what she was doing smelled really good.

She talked to you in a slow voice, and I couldn't heard what she was exactly saying, but I guessed that it was about me, and then she turned around to look at me and you did it, too, discovering me on the floor beside the dog.

You nodded to her and approached, crouching in front of us and stroking the dog's head. "Our hostess here opines that you have already showed us that you can be a real bitch. Can you behave like a good lady now?" you asked me. I couldn't avoid smiling, happy, and nodded.

"Okay, then. You can talk again —if you are asked something—, and you can walk on your feet. And, please, go take a shower before getting dressed ... You smell terribly bad! Understood?" you told me.

"Yes, my Master. Thanks!" I replied, very, very glad.

"I give you permission to keep fucking the dog if you want, too. So thank Wilma, not me", you corrected me.

I promptly stood up, feeling my knees aching after so much time crawling, and made a reverence to her, "Thank you, madam! Thank you very much ... You're so kind..."

She smiled and escorted me to the bathroom, where she gave me a towel and leave me alone to take my shower. I really enjoyed the warm water running trough my dirty body and I washed myself very carefully, but quickly. I wouldn't want to abuse of my luck. When I went back, you were fucking Wilma over the kitchen sink, and before I could leave the room in silence, you saw me and ordered me to go out for a walk.

I did as you commanded me, and the bright light of the sun outside made me feel even better. I was really feeling relieved after so much distress. Then I heard Henrik greeting me from one of the barns. He smiled and told me to get close. He was brushing some fine horses, and I sat over the fence and watched him doing his job.

He told me about the horses and the other animals they raised there, and the crops and flowers. We chatted for an hour or so while he worked, then he told me that I had enjoyed my role as a bitch very much, and that he liked my ass very much, and he would enjoy fucking me again. And I could see the bulge growing inside his blue jeans while he said so. I guessed that he has finished his task and so he was now willing to have fun with me.

Then I obediently jumped down the fence and approached him, kneeling down at his feet and letting him unzip his trousers to take his growing cock out and plug it to my mouth.

It felt good to suck him after being forced to have sex with dogs. His cock was good, and being your friend, I knew that you surely would approve whatever he wanted me to do. So I suck him with joy, squeezing his long shaft up and down, and he loved it.

Once he was hard rock and satisfied by my lips, he told me to turn back and get my ass ready, so I rolled my skirt up and turn my butt to him, resting on the fence and opening my rear entrance wide for him. But he had another plan in mind. He made me walk near a really nice horse, and then and bellow him.

"Hell!" I thought panicking.

Now I would have to do it with a horse! He told me what to do, "This is Zeus. I think Wilma have shown him to you already. Look at that cock, my bitch. That's a real challenge for you, isn't it?" It really was! There was no way I could being fucked by this thing. It wasn't erect now, but I know the size of a horse cock, and started fearing that I would die this time. But his idea was a bit less rough. He made me place there and stroke the horse cock to produce him a real hard on. I started doing it with both hands, quite goofily, while he placed some sort of device to get the beast's legs still so he couldn't kick me. "Well", I thought, "at least there is one less possibility of finishing all this dead..."

Then he went back behind me and watched how my massage was making the horse dick grow as big as a bazooka. Excited, he commanded to suck it while he jerked off his cock and played with a finger in my asshole. "Yes, bitch! Keep working on it! This would be the blow job of your life!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.