Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was quite cold when we arrived in Belfast. You had to make a few interviews here and at Dublin, over the peace process and the IRA situation, so we would be around for a couple days.

Then, you promised me, the last night you would fuck my ass again if you were confident that it could resist it. You have accustomed me to a daily probe of my anus every night with your fingers. I tried to convince you to do it twice a day, but you laughed at the idea and told me to have more patience. In the meantime, I was compensating my asshole needs by sucking you with desperation while you performed these checks. Indeed, as my bum was really well by then, you entertained yourself a little down there, awarding me with a finger fuck at least until I made you cum in my mouth.

And as you didn't get satisfied with looking at me swallow your own semen only, you kept searching for chances to involve me in collective blowjobs. And —I don't know if because of by my anal abstinence or what— I was becoming more and more obsessed with men's cum. You were enjoying the process of turning me in a real cocksucker. Literally speaking.

The first afternoon in Belfast we were walking around Donegall Square, when we entered a little and convoluted street where a group of guys where building a house. You noticed that I couldn't resist looking at them. Even with the winter weather, they were sweaty and poorly covered. Then, immediately, you brought me into the building, calling the other guys and pushing me to the one closer. I approached him, insinuating, and kissing him, I started stroking his crotch. The rest saw me massaging the increasing bulge on his trousers, and when they looked at you, you just told them that I would pay them for every cumshot in my mouth. So, now it was me who had to pay!

But I didn't really care. I was too busy kneeling at the first guy's feet and unlocking his pants. Soon I had his prick out and stiff, and gulped it down with desperation. The guy reacted very good, grabbing my head on his hands and pumping my mouth back and forth.

I abandoned every concern I could have and sank into the sluttiest desire. I sucked him as if it was the last thing I would do in my life, and they obviously noticed how horny I was and how much I was enjoying it. Even you felt that I was reaching the level of frenzy you want me to show, and I heard you encouraging me, telling that I was doing it very well.

What a cock this guy had! I'm not sure if he was really better than others, but in my craziness it seemed incredibly bulky and hard. I jerked him fiercely, pushed his pole deep in my throat to their amazement, and kept devouring him until one of the other guys became impatient and start pulling my head to his own cock. He had to pull my hairs quite hard to make me leave the dick I was eating so gladly, but as he insisted, I quickly jump to his' and slurped it with fruition. It was a hunky prick also, and I sucked it with pleasure, and then took my time to measure it in my hand while my mouth drew his balls. I enjoyed shaking his skin over his hard and meaty apparatus.

And while I was at that, other guy stood behind me and offered me his tool, too. I bend my head a little and started boozing it. The other one didn't accept my distraction, and I felt his cock slapping my cheek, so I grabbed each cock with one hand and began sucking and jerking them alternatively, licking both at once from time to time.

They were really excited, and seeing me so eager to suck all of them, they were soon passing my head from one cock to the other. And I loved it, just missing yours, but you have decided, as many other times, just to look at my show.

Someone asked me if I wanted to get fucked, but I looked at you and you shook a finger, denying me that option, so I looked at the man and beg him to fuck my mouth. And that seemed to be enough for them, so they followed my suggestion and penetrated my lips and throat until they began ejaculating. Some of them fed their cum right to my stomach, and other ones enjoyed splashing my face, and then I opened my shirt, unclipped my bra, and seating on a bench, I pressed my tits around the nice cock I had and let its owner shake it there until his cum started spurting up my mouth. They loved it and they placed me flat over the bench, face up, so one of them could fuck my cum-coated breasts while another stuffed his hose into my mouth.

How good it was! I swallowed lots of cum, and many more gushed over my face, neck and bosom. I think most of them came twice, because I felt more that a dozen unloads but I think they were far less than ten men. Anyway, after the last one finished, and once one of them gave me an old rag to clean me up a bit, you told me to pay them and go, so I had to took my wallet off my bag, and asked them how much it was. They laughed and counted somehow, then told me a number. I didn't know if it was too much or too little. I was too tired to be able calculate the amount in dollars, so I just counted the pound bills and gave it to them. They accepted it and told me that they could make me a discount next time. I thanked them and they laughed again.

Then I followed you outside. It was very cold, so you covered me with my thick coat, but, as usual, you told me to let the rests of semen there. We walked into a small department store near, and you drove me right to the men's room. There was just one man peeing there, who looked at us surprised. You pushed me into a cabinet, ignoring him, and closed the door. Then you made me knell over the toilet cap, hung my coat on a hook, raised my skirt and pulled my panties down. I felt my mouth melt when I watched you unzipping your pants and taking out your already full-blown cock, thick and hard as a baseball bat. Then you penetrated my molten pussy, and I couldn't help but moan. You fucked me wildly, and I had to hold myself tightly from the dirty pipelines and wall.

"You, cum-eater slut. How much do you like to suck cocks, eh? You cock-sucker bitch. I can smell all that Irish spermatozoids on you skin. Do you love it, yeah?"

"Yes, yes ... Oh, my..." I moaned. I was so grateful that you were fucking me. "Yes ... Do you want me to swallow yours, too, my Amo?" I asked.

"You really want it, isn't it, whore?"

"Yes ... please, I really want to swallow yours ... Oh ... if you ... let me."

"Not this time", you told me. "I'm in the mood for filling your pretty cunt today, and you would keep it there the rest of the day, did you understand?"

"Yes, yes..." I moaned. I would have preferred to swallow your sacred cum, as usual, but I was submitting to your wish, as I always do.

You fucked me for a while more, and then you unloaded a powerful stream of milk inside my cunt, that you kept pumping until you got satisfied. A few gushes ran down my legs when you retired, and you pulled my hair back, making me suck you clean, giving me a chance of taste your cock and cum that I gratefully enjoyed. And as I did it, you pushed a couple fingers in my pussy, taking out some cum and then pushed them back on my ass, making me moan of happiness. "This is getting better. Just let remember my favorite hole how my cream feels".

"Oh, yes..." I groaned, craving.

Then you got your softening pole back inside you pants, restored my panties to its position, dampening them, and made me stand up.

We went out and saw a couple guys that surely had being hearing us. But you ignored them and pulled me back to the streets, where we spent the rest of the afternoon walking around and doing some shopping.

And all the while I could feel little streams of your cum going down my cunt, keeping my butt wet all the time.

This same night we flew from Belfast to Dublin, and seating on the plane, I was yet feeling strange. We arrived in our hotel very late and sleepy, and we just threw our clothes away and fell onto the bed. I tried to hug you but you found the dried cum over my breasts somehow disgusting, so you turned me down, raising up my butt, and laying over me, you fucked my still creamy pussy again, slow and patiently, just for the sake of unload your balls before falling asleep. But your cock was very hard anyway, and I had a couple orgasms before you had yours. Then I felt my cunt overflowed by your juices once more, and you slept there for awhile, without even taking it out. I fell asleep to, feeling so comfortable and protected under your weight, even while breathing with some difficulty. I just awoke for a few seconds when you rolled off me, and I could feel a narrow flow of sperm sliding off my cunt. Without even opening my eyes, I just moved a little to snuggle at your side, and after you hold me on your arm, I grabbed your bent cock on my hand and fell asleep again.

When the hotel operator called in the morning, you had to rush to arrive to your interview on time. I helped you with your things and kissed you goodbye.

I could have went to sleep again, but I preferred to do something better. So I went down to have a copious breakfast, and then went to see Dublin. I walked along the Liffey, and then crossed a bridge above it to enter the old part of the City.

I strolled around the Dublin Castle, not without evoking our stay on the Scottish one a few days ago.

I spent some time at a few small galleries and then crossed back to the new area at downtown and to our hotel, where I asked at the lobby about the fitness center. They had one. Not very big, and not very well equipped neither, but just enough for me to workout for a long and much-needed session. So much travel and adventures left me very few chances to care about my body, and I desperately needed to stay fit for you. I specially wanted to keep my bum in its best shape, and particularly today, as that was to be our last night in Ireland, meaning that you would penetrate my ass again. I was anxiously waiting for that moment, and wishing that you felt the same.

Being with you I almost had no problems with my weight, as you make me eat well, but then I had to take care of keeping my flesh firm. I went to a nearer beauty parlor to fix my messy head and get a mud mask to heal my skin.

Later, as I had some time yet, I looked for a lingerie shop and bought some new sexy garments for your pleasure. And then, nervous, I returned to the hotel room, ordered a champagne bottle, and waited for you with just my brand new underwear and a short and transparent negligee on.

I was trying hard to resist biting my polished and red-painted fingernails when you arrived. You five!

I couldn't believe it at first, and I blushed as a stupid, but I must have imagined something like that. The other guys looked at me very interested. And you came close and taking my hand, you make me stand, and turn around to show all of you my entire outfit.

"Very good", you told me, and then to them, "Tonight she's even hotter than what I said, don't you think?" The other guys agreed, their eyes brightening. "Look at that beautiful slut! And look at that gorgeous, beefy red lips that soon will be sucking your cocks with utmost pleasure, guys!"

What a marketing campaign! I think that my face became probably redder than my lipstick, as I felt so embarrassed by the way you were offering me to those strangers.

Then you invited them to seat on the large sofa, the four of them there, and you made me knell there and crawl to the first one's crotch. I began to feel aroused by that, although a bit disappointed, as I have being waiting for an intimate night, and because I didn't know what you had planned about my butt, I concentrated on that guy's bulge, which was quite considerable, and quickly grew higher as I stroked it. It did so much, indeed, that I had to struggle to set him free of his trousers. But once I did it, a nice piece of meat popped up.

I licked it up and down, admiring its increasing stiffness and the throbbing veins that raised bluish bellow the soft skin. I grabbed it tightly and it expanded, and when I pulled the skin down, its crimson head inflated even more, and I couldn't wait pressing it with my lips and tongue. The guy groaned aloud and arched back while I started slurping his cock. I could see the rest of the row looking at us, fascinated, with their trousers already open and starting to masturbate on their own.

I tried to locate you but I just could notice you passing across the room behind me. So I continued my job, shaking the first man's cock while sucking its head with delight. I grabbed his hips and let him pump his dick in my mouth deeply. The rest cheered, excited.

And then I felt your hands caressing my buttocks. I couldn't resist turning back to see you, while I kept jerking my customer to keep him entertained. You were there, naked and with a powerful hard-on, peeling a small square of butter from the restaurant. I didn't understand, but soon you were pulling my panties down and I felt you rubbing the creamy block over my asshole. Even being in front of those guys I couldn't refrain myself and moaned, "Oh, yes, Master ... I want it so bad..." You smiled and kept rubbing the butter. I was so horny that it melted quickly and soon you were pushing the rest inside my bumhole, shoving your fingers in, too. I moaned, ecstatic, and your friends told you they couldn't believe what a dirty bitch I was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.