Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I spent the day walking around Stockholm while you did your interviews at the Nobel Foundation and the Swedish Academy, and then we met again at the hotel.

It has being too much from the last time we got laid together —almost 24 hours—, so we were sucking each other's tongue and getting our clothes off even before reaching the bed. By the time we reached it, I was almost totally naked and sucking your cock with desperation while finishing getting your pants down. You laid over the bed and let me do for a while, and then you pushed me away and went to the bathroom. I couldn't even stand up before you were back with a bottle of bath oil in your hand. Then you took my hand, pulled me up and led me to the center of the bed, making me stand on my all four.

Now you opened up the small bottle and poured all the content above my bum and back. I took my buttocks with both hands and stretched them wide open, helping the oil to run across the gap and preparing myself to devote my rear entrance to you. You passed one of your big hands along my back, coating it with the oil, and then rubbed your steel hard cock with it. I trembled at the sight, fearing about and at the same time wishing for what would come next.

I couldn't help but cry like crazy when you penetrated my asshole in just one long and wild shot, forcing my sphincter under a terrible pressure. I bit the sheets, resisting your intense pumping for long minutes until my butt got accustomed to your meat's size and hardness again.

You went on fucking my ass for long minutes, then withdrew, took seat on the bed and pulling my hairs, made me suck your tool. The taste of the oil was not very good, but it wasn't so bad either, and I'm ever so willing to milk your weapon that I quickly forgot about it.

While I sucked and jerked it, you took the phone from the night table and made a call. I tried to slow down to avoid making too much noise while you talked, but you take my hairs and shook my head up and down, fucking my face without minding at all about the noise. I was so concentrated that I couldn't understand too much, but that you were inviting someone to come to the hotel. Perhaps it was just someone you have to interview, or perhaps...

Once you hung up the phone, you pushed me again over the bed, laying me flat, butt up, over the sheets, with a pillow under my belly to keep my most useful part raised. Then you placed your cock head in my already wide-open bum hole and unloaded all your body weight over mine, penetrating me so hard that I almost fainted. I felt like a rag doll again, but I loved to feel your body covering mine, squashing me like a bear. Your hands took mine and your mouth kissed my neck and ears while you shoveled your whole virility inside my ass, pumping it so hard that it seemed you were looking for petroleum.

My body was absolutely caught under your own, and your kisses had my soul totally under your control, too. Not to mention my butt. I had an amazingly sweet orgasm helped by the sole rub of my clit against the sheets. Or may be it was actually an anal one, or a strictly psychological one. But truth is that I moaned out very loud and it just excited you more, then you got your both hands to my buns, pressed it to squeeze your cock, and came with a river of jizz filling my entrails, warming up my inside and prolonging my spasm even more.

I felt the sperm overflowing my hollow and spurting out by my back, legs and your pelvis. But as your climax faded, you kept fucking me, much slowly but with the same stiffness. And I had the pleasure of feeling your pipe massaging my bowels with your own delicious cream.

You went on and on, as much slowly and tenderly now as you had been rude before. And I was so glad, so peaceful, that even as horny as I was yet, I almost fell asleep.

I came back to consciousness when I heard someone knocking at the door. You, of course, didn't worry too much and even pumped me a couple more times before getting off the bed and going there to answer. I felt I was about to float when you released me, as if suddenly gravity has being suppressed. I turned back over my shoulder and noticed a copious spurt of cum spilling from my ass. Knowing how uninhibited you are, I covered me up with the sheets, expecting that may be you wouldn't doubt letting a waiter come in to leave a dinner cart in the room or something like that.

To my surprise, an unstoppable stream of people went in, carrying cases, wires, lamps, and lots of strange devices. They greeted me so naturally as if I had being the hotel gatekeeper, without paying me much attention. Then I saw you coming back, still naked, surrounded by a trio of incredibly beautiful Swedish girls. It was obvious they were Swedish because all of them were incredibly blond and pale, and their eyes seemed carven on ice. Beside them, I probably seem African. They were so extremely gorgeous that they seemed to be models, indeed.

The guys started unpacking their equipment and I quickly realized that they were setting up a film shooting! I couldn't move or talk and I saw you talking to a man that seemed to be leading the group. Meanwhile, my worst fears were being progressively confirmed as I saw them pointing all the gear to the bed.

Finally you and your friend got closer, then you introduced us, "Carl, this is Sally. Sal, this is my friend Carl; he's a director of that kind of movies you like so much. And he accepted to include us in one of them! Aren't you excited?" I gulped and shook the hand he offered me, shuddering. But you didn't give me any rest, commanding me, "Come on, sweet, turn around and show Carl my favorite toy.", and at the same time you uncovered me in front of all of this people, and made me stand on knees and hands to prompt my enlarged, cum-gushing ass.

"Oh, you were practicing already!" said the director, with just a slight smile, while my face turned absolutely red. I looked at the crew behind us, but they seemed to be absolutely involved in their job. The director got closer and watched my butt carefully, approving with his harsh accent, "Quite good, really. As you told me, it is impressive how little is and how much it stretches. I think we could get some interesting close ups". Then he took my chin and examined my face, "Pretty, pretty. Quite exotic, like a mix between Swedish and..."

"Spanish. German and Spanish, actually", you explained.

"Very good. Let's see how she looks as a brunette", he said, and then went to the crew.

"Don't worry", you told me, hugging me and kissing me, "I agreed with him to make us up. Neither of you both want to be recognized doing this, right?"

I was appalled. "So ... then ... You will ... be with me? They will film both of us ... doing it?"

"Actually, the complete cast includes also the girls", you told me pointing to the models, "and those two guys", pointing to a couple men that were unpacking things like the technicians.

Half an hour later I was wearing a short-haired brunette wig, garter belt with suspenders, black stockings with stiletto heels, and a black net negligee. They had even painted my eyebrows black and do some cosmetics that made me truly unrecognizable even for myself.

You have been disguised more easily, wearing some kind of leather mask that, combined with some leather straps around your naked body gave you a really threatening look. Beside that, seeing you dressed as such kind of sexual executioner put me in the mood, and I started to be a little anxious to begin, even when I was so nervous and I couldn't refrain my trembling.

Finally the lights turned on and I was directed to come back to the bed. But I got disappointed with the director instructions. The first scene started with me waiting over the bed and the two other guys had to go over for me to start sucking them immediately. I have no script or nothing, but was told to let the other people to guide me, and act naturally ... Naturally ... I was about to have a heart stroke.

The first guy knelt on the bed in front of me and I took his cock and started licking it, trying to avoid the trembling in my hand. But I couldn't, and when I tried to get it in my mouth I was so nervous that I missed it two times, and the director shouted, "Cut!" to the cameramen and looked at you quite angry. You came to me with no better face, took my hand and pulled me out of the bed, then to the other side of the room, and told me, "What are you doing, fool? These people is not playing!", and seeing that I was so tense, you poured me a big glass of gin and ordered to drink it all, putting my free hand around your cock and warning me, "Now go back there and show us the filthy whore you really are, or I guarantee you that you wouldn't see this again".

I finished the glass in a few swigs, letting the gin calming me down, although having your manhood on my hand and rubbing it was even more encouraging. "Go and let those big guys fill all of your holes. Think about how much I'll enjoy seeing you being fucked", and slapping my buttocks, you sent me to the bed again.

The scene started again and this time I wasn't trembling, and indeed I felt a little drunk. The first guy placed in front of me and I licked his pipe again, this time concentrating and paying more attention to him. I haven't noticed but he was very muscular and well equipped, considering his cock was not fully erected yet. As I started to suck and it grew in my mouth, your words echoed on my mind, so I applied to do my best effort. I shook his skin softly, pushing my fingers around, massaging him, and it worked well because soon his long shaft was too much for my mouth. It seemed that I was performing much better because I could see one of the cameras getting closer to my face, trying to focus better on my blowjob, I guess.

Then the other guy placed himself behind me, and I felt him spreading my buttocks, rubbing my cunt and ass with his big knuckled hands. Soon he started to lick my pussy, and I began moaning around the big piece of meat in my mouth.

The guys were very good, and were slowly driving me hornier and hornier, dissipating my fears and making me forget about the cameras. I shuddered when I felt a couple of fingers penetrating my clam and kneading my clit with the help of his tongue. I withdrew the cock from my mouth to be able to moan as I needed, and its owner jerked by himself, making me turn around, laying over the sheets face up, placing astride my head for me to lick and suck his balls. The other guy didn't took his fingers off my cunt in all the turning process, and once I stopped he spread my legs and sank his head over my pussy, rubbing my clit so hot that I snatched his head with my limps.

While the other one kept jerking himself, I sucked his big balls one by one, noticing how compact and full it seemed, and raised a hand to his pole, replacing him in the task of jerking it while kept sucking his crotch. Then I heard some order from the director that I couldn't understand, but the guy moved and bowed over me, stuffing his long pipe right between my lips, resting on his hands, and started to fuck my mouth as if it was my cunt. I have to accommodate myself to receive him, but once I got my head in the right position I could get the piston running in and out quite smoothly.

The other guy, in the meantime, had gone down from my cunt and his tongue was now tasting my bumhole, and soon he started stuffing his fingers in. It seemed that my hole wasn't totally recovered yet from your previous ravaging, as his fingers found my pit quite expanded, without resistance to his probing. So much that I didn't pay much attention to that, and in turn, the wild abuse that my face was experiencing drove me to a first come. My partner seemed aware that it was him the responsible, because in the middle of my climax he pushed harder against my throat, staying there for a while, drowning my yells and forcing me to snuff by my nose like a mare on heat.

I think the director gave them another instruction, because as my orgasm faded, they both moved away of me. A lot of my own saliva gushed from my mouth when it was emptied, forming long strings that dripped by my neck. I took a deep breath and just then I realized that the scene has stopped. The make up woman went to me and fixed my face and wig, cleaning me up. While she was doing it, I saw you behind the cameras with a great hard on. You smiled to me and shouted, pointing to your tool, "You're earning your ration, sweet! Work harder and you'll get it!"

I blushed but no one there seemed to care. As we were directed to continue, I blew a kiss to you and returned to my position. We started where each one where the moment we stopped, but the three cameras were placed different. I think that seeing the final video everything has to seem happening in sequence. But once they started to roll again, the two guys made me stand on my all four, changing directions, so I could return the favor to the one that had sucked me so well. I saw his cock then for the first time. It was amazingly big. Almost as big as the one of my fleeting fiancé at Siberia. And the guy was almost that big, some kind of body builder or so. I got scared at first, but once I took the thing in my hands and began licking it, the feel of that fat veins around such a hard piece of tubing started to attract me.

I groaned when my rear companion pushed his dick inside my pussy, then I held the trophy I had in front and sucked its copious head, almost filling up my maw just with that. The guy relaxed and let me do my job, working hard to get more bit by bit. It wasn't easy, both for it's terrible size, and because the guy fucking my cunt was distracting me all the time.

After trying for a long while to gulp more cock without reaching even half, I gave up and began sucking the beast around. My lips wandered from the head to the balls, kissing those terrific veins and muscles, and I quickly came again while enjoying the felling of this monumental meat when my hand jerked its skin up and down. I moaned so loud that both guys got closer to come. But the director order to cut and both flew away of me, leaving me alone in the middle of my climax. I saw how hard both of them were, and how they were trying to distract themselves a bit to avoid coming before time.

I felt a bit disappointed with the interruption in my better moment, and then I saw you very excited, but your hard-on was already being taken care by one of the models. I felt terribly jealous, but as you noticed it, you just took the girl's head and fucked her mouth harder, looking at me. I hadn't too much time to feel bad, because my lovers were coming back, rubbing some kind of cream over their dicks. An assistant came to me with another cream tube, poured a little on her fingers, and asking me to turn back, pushed a finger in my ass, spreading it around. I felt shocked. She was doing that thing as coldly as if she was a nurse. And while she walked away, I realized what the next scene was about.

We repositioned again, and when I had the giant cock in my mouth again I could taste the lightly minted cream, although it wasn't visible anymore. I continued to suck it with desperation, with the remote idea that maybe you could get a bit jealous, although I knew that the more you see me with other men get you even hornier. For a second I imagined the damned bitch savoring your cumload, but then the other cock penetrated my cunt again, the cameras ran, and as we were in motion, my thoughts dispersed.

I don't know what the hell the guys had used, but both were still rock hard although I could feel them now far from coming. So they gave me cock for a while more, and then, at another director command, the guy in my back got off my cunt and, as two cameras approached, drove his rod to my ass, and started shoving it inside. I released my candy and moaned like crazy as the shaft advanced on my rectum. Soon after the first push got few inches in, the guy started to pump, and the cream the nurse had used helped him to quickly stick the whole thing. I cried in pain and just could get my hands back and spread my buttocks, trying to ease the pressure I felt, and at the same time I discovered myself begging him to fuck me harder.

But my cries didn't last too much because the other guy suffocated them with his cock, and this time he took upon the task of making me guzzle a good piece. I had to take my hands back to the front and hold the guy hips, trying to cope with his pump in my mouth. I quickly felt my throat blocked by his cock's head, and soon it squashed my tonsils, producing me some sort of nausea that I had to resist. Then I felt him to get tense, and I waited his cum running trough my belly, but instead, he withdrew and went away, and I could saw the front cameraman stopping his recording.

I cried again, once released, because the other guy kept fucking my asshole with strength. I looked back and saw the cameras recording him. They could go on with my ass even if my mouth was free to cry. I rested on my elbows, clasped my hands around the sheets, enduring the assault at my butt, and turned my head looking for you. The lights blinded me at first, but I finally could saw you standing there, watching very interested, and holding the bitch with your arm while she rubbed your cock. It seemed to me that you were holding her because all she really wished was to fell on her knees and suck you again.

Then the giant returned and stuffed his bulge in my mouth again. I tasted the minted cream once more while he set again to feed me. I made my best efforts to handle it, and then I heard another command in Swedish and my asshole was abandoned for a moment, then my mouth. The guy who had fucked my ass lay down, and I was guided to seat astride him, and shove his pole again in my cunt. Then the cameras stopped, the assistant entered quickly to apply more cream in my ass, and as the cameras pointed again and resumed recording, I shuddered, knowing that now the worst moment will come. And came! I felt the big guy holding the suspender of my garter belt, accommodating my butt to have a better access. I couldn't help turning around to see it, twisting my spine and neck all I could.

The guy took his weapon on his hand and, using the other to hold one of my buttocks, plugged his cockhead over my hole and pushed in. I bent up and cried as I felt my sphincter being raped by that baseball bat. But the guy grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands, spread them even more, and pushed. I though that he would break me in pieces, and I was about to lost conscious by the terrible pain. Then he took off. I heard some noise and noticed the assistant was stuffing more cream. And a second after, he pushed in again and the cameras ran once more. I cried like crazy, but the guy started to pump, advancing slowly trough my poor little ass, rubbing against the cock in my clam trough a thin veil, and somehow I resisted until I could feel his balls slapping against the other guy's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.