Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was a rainy Sunday, and I couldn't agree with anybody to let me do her shift at the Cafeteria, so there I was, alone and bored. I wasn't at home very much, so I didn't even have a TV. I tried to keep sleeping until later, but I couldn't. I felt somehow nostalgic and a bit depressed. You know how bad Sundays get when you're alone and had nothing to do.

I didn't expect to see you, neither; as I know you normally try to spend weekends with your family. I finally took my watercolors, sat at the table, and painted another portrait of you. I finished it quickly, even without any photo at sight.

I have your face so deeply printed on my mind that I can draw your features right from my memory.

I remained there, watching the painting as it dried. I missed you so much that my eyes started producing little tears. Then I put the picture in a box that was already full with your portraits, took my raincoat and rushed out of the home. I walked around for awhile, watching shops' windows, and the people rushing along the streets, trying to avoid the rain.

I entered on a lingerie store and looked for the sexiest articles, searching for something to please you. I rummaged for about an hour, under the unfriendly gaze of the attendant, and finally bought two pair of black silk hoses, a nice garter belt and one of those black corsets full of laces that push the breast up, making it look bigger. The girl's expression suddenly changed when she saw that I would actually buy those things. She became very nice and offered me a lot of things to complement my selection. I hated her, but either way she convinced me about buying a black silk necklace with a silver ring attached. I was decided to not pay her any attention, but when she showed me that, I immediately though about how much would you like this toy, and couldn't avoid imagining the uses you could give it.

I spent much of the money I had saved last month, but I was happier now, as this kind of things is what I saved for. Sort of a gift to you. I was planning to keep wandering before coming back home when the pager rang. I left the bag fall to the floor as I stumbled, surprised. My hands trembled of anxiety while I unclipped the gadget from my belt. I had to make an effort to take it still enough to read the display. There was just an address.

I couldn't believe it! I was so nervous, so happy, so befuddled, that I started laughing like crazy, picking my bag from the wet floor and rushing trough the street. I asked a man about where this street really was, as I was just guessing. I followed his directions and quickly found the right street. While I hurried trough the seven blocks I was away, I realized that I was soaking. I hadn't minded as I had supposed that I would come back home alone, but I started to wonder how ugly I actually was.

I finally reached a tall building. I entered the hall and a leery doorman asked me where I was going. I was not sure, so I told him that someone had called me from the 12th floor. The man walked around a counter and called over a phone. I didn't heard what he was saying, but he finally told me to go up. I sighed in relief as I walked into the elevator. I quickly tried to fix me up a bit in front of the elevator's mirror as it ascended. My hair was a real mess, but I had not much chance to line it up.

I went out the elevator to a little hall. I rang the bell and waited for you to open the door. I was almost ready to jump in your arms when the door opened and a stranger appeared. I startled. The man told me, "Hello. We were waiting for you. Come on, please", and invited me to walk in. I didn't understood what was happening, but ... it couldn't be a mistake! You were the only one who had my pager number, and...

As I entered, I saw you sitting on a sofa, with a glass in your hand. You stood up and told me, "Hi, sweet! Look at you! You seem like a dump little duck!" as you approached. You covered me with your arm and gave me a sweet little kiss.

"Poor baby. John, do you have a towel for her?" you asked. The other man was already carrying one that gave to you, "Of course, Alex. Do you want a hot cup of coffee, Sally?"

You corrected him, smiling, "It's not Sally. Call her Sal, or Salami, if you prefer. And I think some brandy would be better". John smiled back, "Salami? What kind of a name is it? I can't imagine why he calls you that way."

I blushed. He poured an inch of brandy on a nice glass and passed it to me. He was a tall, slender man about your age, with a quite refined look, his clothes and his apartment —I correctly assumed that was yours-, and the way he moved showed that he was a wealthy, high class person.

You made me sat beside you on the sofa and started rubbing down my legs with the towel. I drank a gulp of brandy and its heat calmed me down. I felt a little embarrassed when you got the towel under my skirt, but then John sat next to me on the other side, and he took my skirt up, helping you. I got paralyzed, but you were so cool that I didn't know what to do. Of course, it wasn't damp under my skirt, and you quickly threw the towel away and began playing with my panties.

John concentrated in my blouse instead, raising it to uncover my brassiere. You looked up at my face while your fingers started to get between my pussy lips. Your eyes captivated mine and you told me, "You look so sexy with your hairs wet", and then kissed me. I felt your tongue seizing my mouth and your fingers slipping in my cunt, and I closed my eyes and surrendered to your touch and your will.

I took my back a little off the sofa to let John undone my bra. Then I felt his hands rubbing my tits while you kept sucking my mouth. You drove my hand to your pants and I touched the bulge inside, feeling very nervous. But you unzipped it and made me took your fabulous cock out. It was already hot and stiffening. I had to overcome my shyness and start to jerk it. I did it just a bit and it quickly was near its full size and hardness.

John kept playing with my nipples, stiffening it, too. Then your lips released mine and you pushed my head down to serve you. John had to stop playing with my boobs, so he made me turn my butt up on the sofa, got my panties down, and began fingering my increasingly wet pussy.

I was gladly sucking you while you paid attention to my messy bag. You probably saw the picture and realized what kind of stuff its contained, because you stretched your arm for it and began taking all out, "Well, well ... What do we have here? You came very well equipped, sweet". You pulled my head off your cock and told me to change my clothes. I stood up, took my bag and doubted about where I should go to. You told me to do it right there in the living room, so you both could enjoy the show while you undressed yourselves.

I think I was so nervous that I didn't exactly a very nice show for you. May be I should have do some kind of strip-tease thing, but I didn't dare to do it, nor I would have known how to. As I got naked I could appreciate your bodies, too. John was really skinnier than you, not so compact, but his hanging cock seemed quite big, too. He was not as erected as you currently were. Each one of you sat at opposite sides of the sofa, observing how I put my garter belt and stockings. John started to slowly jerk himself and as his cock got hard I could see that it was thinner than yours, but almost as large.

I finally finished fitting in the corset, then I asked you to help me tighten the laces at my back and put the collar in my neck. You whispered something to John and made me seat on your lap to adjust my lingerie, while John went off for something. I told you I was very sorry because I hadn't shoes, but you obviously didn't mind because you didn't even answered and instead sat me on the sofa, knelt over it in front of me and stuffed your cock again in my mouth, fixing my head still between your hands and fucking my face. I hugged your buttocks and gave up to your force.

The tip of your cock was pushing against my throat when I heard a click and something hanging from my neck. Then you pulled out and I suddenly could breathe again. I saw you move back and watched the dog chain John had hooked to the ring on my necklace. As you stepped aside, smiling, he pulled from the lead, making me fall from the sofa to the floor. He kept pulling, making me crawl around a low table to get close to him. He went on until I stopped at his feet, my face right in front of his standing cock. It was strangely curved upside, and even without being as immense as yours, it was bigger than normal.

I knew for your expression what you expected from me, so I lunged forward to his cock and started sucking him as if I was absolutely desperate for it. I moaned loudly, breathing strongly by my nose, as a bitch on heat. He howled of pleasure, taking my head on his hands and shaking his hips to get the most out of my job.

You said to him, "Didn't I tell you? She's a real slut. She absolutely loves to suck cock. And she was hungry for you since she first saw you, I'm sure". My job seemed to be very efficient, as John was very excited. He stepped back and fell onto an armchair. I followed his cock and placed my self between his legs, fiercely jerking his pipe and milking it.

Then I felt you coming behind me. I straighten my legs and popped my butt up, offering it to whatever you wanted to do with it. I heard you spitting on my bum hole and start rubbing it with a finger. In the moment you pushed it inside, I got so excited that I squeezed John's cock and pressed my lips around it so tight that he yelled. He slapped my face and I eased off and went back to a slower sucking.

You were pumping your finger on my ass so nicely, that I was moaning even with the cock filling my mouth. I stretched a hand between my legs and started frigging my clit. You took my hand and made me push my middle finger inside my pussy, rubbing it that way. When you left my hand, I pushed my forefinger, too, and then I felt you doing the same in my ass. I pulled John's cock out of my mouth and sighed. But he didn't allowed me to spend much time, pushing my head down again, making me go on sucking.

I thought I understood what you were up to. I enjoyed a moment your massage, then I pushed another finger on my cunt, and I felt you get three fingers on my hole. It stretched out my tight flesh ring, making me yowl. John perceived that something interesting was happening, and then he took his cock out and bent over me to see your task a little closer. I was then free to whine, but I kept jerking him.

I could feel your wedding ring beating my ass when your fingers fully entered my bum. It was unbelievable good, and I knew that going further would be surely painful, but I couldn't deceive you. I got my little finger in, turning my hand to push it transversely inside my clam. I clasped my teeth in advance, and I felt you pressing your four fingers together in my butt hole, then slowly introduce them, widening the entrance, until your knuckles reached it, and then, spinning your hand as if it was a screw, you plunged it in, making my scream. John's hand blocked my mouth, fading out my cries. The worst pain had already passed, as your knuckles were already in and you were just pumping your hand gently, rotating it, massaging my hurt sphincter.

As I could calm down a little, John uncovered my mouth. I hadn't the strength needed to push my whole hand into my cunt, so I just pulled it off, grabbed the armchair's bolster, and begged you, "Please, Amo ... Gimme it all ... please".

John shouted, "What a damned fucking whore! She can't get enough!" And you gently, wisely pushed your thumb in, and by miracle, half your hand was inside my rectum. I bit the armrest and resisted while you pushed your fist little by little. I had a sense of invasion in my innards, but at the same time, my ass was at least being released a bit until reaching your wrist, that was considerably narrower than your gorilla fist. You gave me time to get somehow accustomed, and then began pumping slowly. I cried again. This time John preferred to shut me up with his cock, compelling me to suck again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.