Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was almost a year since I have moved to Boston, and I wasn't yet accustomed to the city. It is really a beautiful town and I had lots of things at hand that should have been enough to make me happy: many art galleries beside the one I was working for, museums, exhibitions, and art schools, one of which I was attending.

However, I felt something was lacking in my life, and I was quite sure it was true love. I had had a few dates with different men, and a couple of them had indeed become boyfriends for two or three months, but I couldn't find someone who made me feel really good and awake my enthusiasm.

I was now dating a handsome black guy, Vernon, who was very charming and polite, and who I found quite funny and sexy, so I was really trying not to screw things up with my silly temperament. I was quite decided to give him a chance, although I hadn't too many expectations either, maybe trying to avoid another disappointment.

One night we went together to one of his friends' classical music concerts, and after it finished, we walked to a nice restaurant to have dinner. He had a great conversation, although may be a little too intellectual for my limited understanding. Anyway, I liked to listen to him, and I had a good time enjoying his smarts. After dinner, he drove me home, and I invited him to come in. I served a couple glasses of cognac, and we sat at the sofa, talking for a while, until he finally approached and kissed me. It wasn't the first time we kissed, but we hadn't advanced further yet, although I was willing to do it, and now it seemed he was ready, too.

We kept kissing and stroking each other and he slowly began to slip his hand under my skirt. I was already pretty excited and I wished he were going a little faster, but he was a real gentleman, and surely he didn't want to risk offending me. But I let him continue, and we went slipping down over the sofa, until he finally got over me, and I shyly hugged him, attracting his body closer to mine. Our kisses were getting wetter and hotter.

He began undressing me while gently kissing my body, and soon I was just wearing my bra and panties, and he whispered to my ear if I preferred to move to my room. I was so hot that I asked him to stay there, and then he undressed carefully, revealing his sexy complexion, and a growing hard-on. He left his clothes on another coach and took a condom from his jacket which he carefully placed over his manhood.

Then he knelt on the sofa, over my legs, and slowly slipped my panties down, sweetly smiling. Then he parted my legs with care, kissed my tights, and advanced over me, kissing me again while probing around my crotch with his hand and cock. He was a bit goofy at that, but he finally fit the tip in my cunt and started to push in, making me moan. I hugged him stronger and he finally got fully inside and started to thrust inside me. I felt him grow bigger and harder, and it was fantastic. We kissed passionately and he got better and better, giving me much pleasure, and then he groaned aloud and came. I enjoyed it very much the feeling, but then he let his body come down over mine and stopped motionless, kissing me softly, and then he withdrew, getting off me. He hugged me and placed himself at my side, stroking my hair, very relaxed and satisfied, while I was yet terribly excited. I overcame my shyness and slid over his body, taking his softening cock in my hand and stroking it, then starting kissing its tip, hoping to be able to get him hot again.

But he took my shoulders and told me that I didn't need to do this, that he was not the kind of man that asked a lady to do this things, and thanked me.

I was astonished. He started talking again while he got dressed, and I just remained there, seated on the sofa, just waiting for him to go, without saying a word. But he didn't seem to notice me anyway. When he finally told me that he was very sorry but he has to go, I stood up, kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom, waiving him goodbye while asking him please to be sure the door get closed right after leaving.

I felt sick of all this. I began thinking that it was my entire fault. Why couldn't I start a normal relationship, find an ardent lover, or at least someone who could fulfill some of my expectations? Damn! Maybe I was asking for too much.

I went to bed, tried to touch myself for awhile trying to calm down, but I only reached some meager orgasm, and annoyed with myself, I tried to sleep, revolting on the bed for hours, and just able to get some scanty sleep.

Next morning I got up with a bad headache and decided that I can't go on with so much activities and so little of a real life. So I get dressed, packed some clothes in a bag, and went to the airport, decided to give myself a break and go anywhere. I had gone so mad that my only plan was to look at a map and pick any appealing place as far as possible.

Once at the airport, I went to an information counter and peered at a bunch of brochures. There was a little one with the Canadian flag that got my attention. It wasn't a bad idea to leave the country, after all. The brochure showed a beautiful place called Vancouver Island. I've never heard of it, and that alone was quite inspiring, but when I saw the pictures of towering mountains and exquisite coastal vistas, I immediately decided that this would be my destination.

I bought a ticket to Vancouver and just had to wait for a few hours that I spent there, having lunch, reading a magazine, and just walking around, leaving my mind drift in blankness. I just kept looking at the tiny pictures at the brochure, wishing that this magical place could somehow change my life.

I finally boarded the plane and once it took off and climbed to the sky, I looked at the clouds around us and felt so relaxed that I got asleep almost until we landed. I felt incredibly good after that nap, and went down the plane full of energy and curiosity.

A little unsure of what do I have expected, I got impressed with the size and modernity of the place, combined with the stunning view of the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. I was happy about selecting Canada.

Catching a bus to the provincial capital of Victoria, on the southern tip of huge Vancouver Island, I got thrilled by the magnificent scenery as a large ferry transported the bus through what seemed like a never-ending series of small islands.

Arriving in Victoria, I found it to be a quaint little taste of Britain, and an interesting little city to visit. I rented a car and headed north, exploring the Island's towns with not a single plan. I just stopped everywhere, enjoyed the sight, and took another route. I felt really free after all.

I just followed the advice of the people at the bars or shops where I rested. Someone mentioned I could make good time on the new inland highway or enjoy the sights on the older highway that winds along the east coast. I opted for the latter, and was not disappointed by the sight of the mighty Coast Mountains on the mainland to my east, across the Strait of Georgia.

After several days of breathtaking natural splendor, I reached the northern end of the Island late one afternoon. The highway ended at a quaint town on one side of a sheltered bay. I could look right out the bay over the intervening strait and see the soaring, snow-capped mountains on the mainland.

Unsure of where to go next, I noticed a sign on a building at the end of the highway identifying a newspaper. Believing that surely someone at the local newspaper should be able to answer my questions, I entered. I was asking a lady at the reception who seemed to know the surroundings pretty well, when you appeared to ask her to send a fax or something like that. She looked at you and immediately she told me that you were the newspaper editor and one of the people that better knew the whole region, and asked you if you have a minute to help me.

We shook hands while we introduced each other and you gave me a keenly appreciative look that I suspected you didn't used on every guest. After talking for a few minutes, you said that if I really want to make a good plan to travel about your land, the best would be to join you to have dinner, as it was the newspaper's closing hour.

Intrigued by the look in your penetrating brown eyes and captivated by your charm in only a few minutes of chatting, I hesitated a bit, but you smiled, saying that you were one of the local attractions, and that broad smile made me accept.

We had dinner in a restaurant with a fine view of Hardy Bay. Drinks flowed, dinner was eagerly consumed, and more drinks flowed. I couldn't recall enjoying a conversation this much as you regaled me with tales of Canada, British Columbia and Vancouver Island, occasionally offering only fleeting glimpses into your life.

I realized it had become quite dark outside, and asked if you could recommend me a hotel. With that sly smile that I was beginning to find extremely appealing, you suggested that I could stay in your guestroom. I shyly declined at first, but somehow I didn't expected at all, I got overcome by your charm, and accepted. As we left the restaurant, your arm snaked around my waist, coming to rest on the upper flesh of my right buttock. I felt it a little weird, but I didn't objected. In fact, it felt right after awhile.

Once we arrived at the house, you let me in first, switched the light, and after closing the door, you turn me around swiftly, facing you, and before I could say anything, I felt your hands around my waist and you kissed me. I didn't reacted at first, keeping my lips shut, but the power of yours promptly opened my mouth, and feeling the heat of your mouth, I couldn't help but cross my arms around your neck and give up to your kiss.

What a wonderful kiss it was. In my memory it lasted for hours, days ... I just remember your tongue playing with mine, so sexy that I realized that I was terribly aroused and accepting what would surely follow. And then, all the while you went on kissing me, both of us breathing heavily by our noses I felt your hands rubbing my buttocks very sweetly, pressing my body against yours, and making me feel the growing bulge inside your pants. When you finally released my mouth it was to keep kissing me on my cheek, jaw, down to the neck, and up again to my ear, where you whispered: "Want to know my bed?"

I surprised myself saying yes without further thinking, but I couldn't imagine then that I wouldn't be able to deny you anything in the future ... You lifted me in your arms as a fireman saving someone, just that this time you were lighting the fire instead of killing it. I loved this gesture, and admired your strength to do it so easily, as if I were a child.

While kissing me, you walked to your room, and without turning the lights on, you slowly left me on the bed, placing yourself above me, letting your weight press my body little by little. You are so much big than I am that I felt crushed under you, but even that only contributed to my excitement. Still kissing me, your hands went down my legs, caressing them and folding my skirt up, letting me spread my legs and crossed them around yours. Then the bulge inside your trousers placed against my crotch and started rubbing my panties. I felt very wet, and as you raised your waist a bit, I slipped my hands between our bodies and struggled with your belt and zipper. You let me do it while sucking my lips without stop, and just moved your hips a little to help me throw back your pants and release your cock from your underwear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.