Magnif - Cover

Magnif

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The small habitable moon Magnif was established from Earth over 900 years ago. Earthers and four other alien races lived peacefully together as a blended culture. A military ship of unknown origin arrived. It was a threat to disturb the serenity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

The hygiene droid had their cleaned clothes ready when they returned to the transport as they prepared to leave the Wxy'n sector. If Jeff had thought about it earlier, he would have made sure the cum-stained black dress he got yesterday from Minia was included in the hygiene procedure.

The flight back to the command center was quiet and not just because it was missing Brogan, Leyla, and Weston. Beth didn't say anything.

"So who do you think is guilty of destroying your ship?"

"I don't know," she said. "I honestly can't imagine anyone here doing it."

"See? Everyone is peaceful."

"I still wonder what happened."

"Somebody messed up, Beth," he said. "You need to fire your chief engineer."

Beth laughed. It was a bad joke but she laughed anyway. He was glad she laughed because the instant he said it, he wondered if he just stuck his foot in his mouth.

She suddenly looked sorrowful. "I should feel sadder about it but I don't. My ship crew is dead and yet here I am so happy."

"Why should you forever be sad?"

"It has only been a few days."

"I think you know the ultimate reason you are so happy. Your ship was the source of your inner sadness."

"I don't understand."

"The ship was your prison," Jeff said. "You had to be isolated from everybody in your clothing. You couldn't get to know someone more than in a business manner. You couldn't let yourself be weak. You couldn't let yourself feel protected like you did in my arms. You couldn't let another person give you sexual pleasure like I gave you during our morning with the Nomers."

Beth didn't say anything but it was obvious she was thinking about what he said.

"You may be right," she said.

"I am right. You are a new person."

"A new person. I like that. I am no longer Captain Elizabeth Nye. I am Beth."

"You are free to do what you want and be what you want."

"I know what I want," she said.

"What is that?"

"I want you!"

"Me?" Jeff asked making sure he heard right.

"I missed being in your arms again during the night and as I heard Sandrell I so wished it was me. I wanted to feel your dick inside my pussy. I did, Jeff. I did."

"I want you too Beth. You were this strange creature when I first saw you but I knew there was something much more behind all your protective equipment."

"Your sensors are very good," she said.

She just joked with him! He liked that a lot!

He followed her eyes to his crotch which now had a bulging dick.

"What are your sensors saying?" he asked.

"I'm about to have a very good time. How fast can you land this thing?"


Jeff contacted Kayleigh. "I'm going to be at my home. I'll be in tomorrow."

Jeff led Beth into the bedroom. When he turned around, she was already naked. She did have one thing on. A giant smile. As he undressed, she slipped onto the bed and opened her legs.

When she saw his dick, she pointed at her pussy and said, "That thing goes right here."

Jeff was surprised how playful she was. It was fun!

He climbed on top of her and effortlessly slipped his dick into her pussy.

"You are so wet!" he exclaimed.

"I have never been so horny for sexual pleasure in my life! I can hardly believe I am doing it with another person."

"It's the only way."

Jeff grabbed her right tit in his hand and lifted it so he could take the nipple into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "No machine ever did it that good."

He did the same with her other tit.

"Mmmm," she said again.

He kissed her lips and was briefly startled by how fast she slipped her tongue into his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck holding his lips to hers. A couple minutes later, he forced his head free and pushed up with his arms which cause a gentle thrust forward.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.