Magnif - Cover

Magnif

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The small habitable moon Magnif was established from Earth over 900 years ago. Earthers and four other alien races lived peacefully together as a blended culture. A military ship of unknown origin arrived. It was a threat to disturb the serenity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

Nomers were built very much like Icilians in that they were shorter and stockier than other races however they preferred regular temperature ranges which were the same as the Earthers and the Wxy'n. Nomers were very strong so they often carried out the few manual labor tasks that couldn't be done by machine. There were elements of creativity and precision that a machine couldn't do no matter how advanced the technology. Nomers' skin, hair, and eye color variety were similar to the Earthers. The most notable differences for Nomers from the others on Magnif were their front teeth were all canines. They did enjoy their meat. The other main characteristic was Nomer women had two sets of breast pairs. While a Nomer woman always birthed twins, sometimes she would birth two set of twins. It happened at about the same frequency as Earthers birthed twins.

Jeff landed the transport in the late afternoon. They had missed part of the day waiting for the return of Elga, so they were delayed arriving here. Jeff had kept Nagowa informed, so that the Nomer leader would be less inconvenienced.

Nagowa wore a ceremonial necklace of teeth on his shirtless chest when the three arrived. The teeth were from an animal similar to a wolf.

"So how is my daughter?" asked Nagowa.

"No, hello? No, hi Jeff?" Jeff teased.

"You know my priorities," said Nagowa. "Always family."

"Ninaa is fine. She is on bed rest. You will make a wonderful grandpa. I bet you have a million ways planned already to spoil the children."

"It is my job," he joked. "So who do we have with you?"

"This beautiful woman is Beth and the covered up creature is Weston."

"It is nice to meet you," said Beth.

"Hello," said Weston.

Nagowa stared at Weston then asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Jeff smiled at the blunt question.

"I am protecting myself from exposure to diseases and illness."

Nagowa turned to Jeff. "I thought there were four with you."

"Two have decided to live in the Icilian sector. The charm of Magnif."

"Don't leave that one with me," said Nagowa, pointing at Weston.


Nagowa took the three on a tour of the Nomer sector. Afterward, they ate dinner with some of the other Nomer dignitaries.

"Minia has designed some of the finest clothing on Magnif," Nagowa proudly introduced to Beth and Weston. Minia sat three seats to Nagowa's left.

"Kayleigh's dress at the inaugural anniversary was impressive," complimented Jeff.

"She called me the next day," said Minia. "She told me how much everyone talked about it."

Jeff turned to Beth who sat on his right, "Minia has a perfect eye. What she makes fits you perfectly. My inauguration suit eight years ago fit incredibly."

"And how does it fit now?" teased Minia.

"Okay, so I'm not skinny anymore, but I'm not fat."

"Just your dick."

"For you? Always." A thought occurred to Jeff. "Minia?"

"Yes?"

"Would you create a dress for Beth? We will have to come back, of course."

"Certainly," Minia said. She was instantly eyeing and evaluating Beth's proportions.

"A dress?" Beth questioned.

Jeff froze up. "You don't know what a dress is?"

"No."

"I guess dresses are not very protective," Jeff said. "Could we come to your shop later so Beth can see some of your work?"

"If you do it right after dinner. I have an appointment with a friend."

"You did not reserve your time for me?" jabbed Jeff.

"I did not know you were coming."

"Well, I guess I won't be cumming now."


"Hey, look! It's Kayleigh," said Jeff pointing at the picture on Minia's gallery wall.

"Yes," Beth said.

Minia returned from the backroom carrying a black dress

"Try this one on," said Minia holding it out to Beth.

Beth took it and looked at it.

"Something wrong?" asked Minia.

"I ... I don't know what to do," Beth said awkwardly. She had never felt so ignorant since she was a child. It was like a spigot of learning was turned on since she arrived at Magnif. It was wonderful, but it was also scary. She was used to being in control. She knew this would make her stronger in the long run, but it was hard.

"Put it on," Jeff said.

"Let me help," said Minia approaching. "First let's take this off."

Minia pulled on her shirt. Beth essentially let herself be undressed by the woman.

"Ow!" said Minia. "Your bra and panties hurt."

"They are comfortable," said Beth.

"They hurt my eyes. Take them off."

Jeff became alert. He hadn't expected that Minia would have Beth try on a dress and he certainly didn't expect to see Beth completely naked.

"Take off my bra and panties?" Beth questioned.

"You won't need them with this dress," said Minia.

Jeff could already tell after last night that Beth's breasts were above average in size. They weren't huge or large, but they were a good handful. He couldn't help but smile when Beth took off her silvery bra and her boobs hung out there in full sight. Jeff's eyes then dropped down as she pulled down her silvery panties. At the top of the upside down V of her legs was a beautiful hairless pussy. Jeff could see her pussy lips hanging down. His dick throbbed its approval of naked Beth.

Minia helped Beth get into the dress then stepped away.

"Wow!" said Jeff at the sight of Beth. Minia was the only person he knew who could make a woman look even sexier with clothes on than without clothes. He had so wanted to see Beth naked but now that she was in the dress, she looked even more incredible. "It's perfect."

"It's a little loose at the waist," said Minia.

Jeff took her word for it. He couldn't tell. It was perfect to him.

The black dress came down to just above her knees. Its V-neck exposed the perfect amount of cleavage while creating the perfect full bustline, yet giving her the breast support a woman needed.

"Let me see you," said Jeff. "Spin around."

It was only when Beth moved that Jeff noticed the dress had a soft shimmer which brought out her magnificent eyes.

"He likes it," said Minia.

"How can you tell?" asked Beth.

"Look at the bulge in his pants. He wants to fuck you."

Jeff couldn't believe it, but he blushed. He actually blushed.

"It's a compliment," Jeff explained.

"What do you think?" asked Minia.

"I like the dress very much," said Beth. She walked around. "I like how the air feels around my pussy."

"We'll take it," said Jeff.

"Come in tomorrow and it will be fixed by then," Minia said.

"I'll take it right now."

"What? No! It's not right."

"I want it."

"You can't!"

"Please, Minia. Let Beth have it now. I promise to come back soon and you can make your alterations and also measure her for a new dress."

"But..."

"We are not going to any celebrations or any other event. We are going to the Wxy'n tomorrow and then returning to the command center."

"Wxy'n," she smiled. "Okay."


Jeff has a fitful night. He couldn't get his mind off Beth's naked body and when he saw most of it the night before. She was much more beautiful than he imagined. It was a pity she had to keep it under wraps on Earth. Her pale skin was striking. It would darken on Magnif, but for now it was intriguing. The lack of exposure to the sun made her breasts the same color as the rest of her skin instead of the paler hue most women had.

"Jeff?" said Beth.

Startled, he jumped and ended up getting twisted in the sheet.

"Sorry," she apologized.

"It's okay," he said pulling the sheet away and looking at her in the dim light. She was still in the dress from Minia. "Is something wrong?"

"No."

"Do you need something?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.