Magnif - Cover

Magnif

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The small habitable moon Magnif was established from Earth over 900 years ago. Earthers and four other alien races lived peacefully together as a blended culture. A military ship of unknown origin arrived. It was a threat to disturb the serenity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

The most populous races on Magnif, beyond the Earthers, came from a home world that was mostly an arid desert. They were called the Reds mainly because of their reddish skin color. The Reds took no offense to the moniker. The actual name of their race was unpronounceable to Earthers but the first part sounded like "red" so it became their name. Beyond their red skin, they had dark thin hair and dark eyes with a secondary eye lid to block out sun glare. Now after generations of interbreeding with other Magnif residents, recessive genes sometimes met so there were now born the occasional blonde haired Red or blue-eyed Red.

"Savlin!" Jeff happily greeted with wide open arms.

She was Magnif's leader of the Reds. Savlin's title was more unofficial than official. The title was a vestige from the early days of Magnif when the alien races were learning to get along with each other. It was thought to be the best policy that each group should still maintain an official leader if a situation ever occurred though technically that was why the Magnifs elected a person like Jeff as Captain.

"Jeff," she responded.

Savlin was dressed in a floral bikini-type top, tan shorts, and brown sandals. She had long, straight dark brown hair down to her waist. The long hair was an indication of her leadership. Two shirtless men in shorts and sandals stood on either side of her.

Jeff came up and wrapped his arms around her in a big hug. He separated.

"Do not greet me so chastely just because you have brought strange visitors," she chastised.

"I am sorry Savlin."

He wrapped his arms around her again but this time he drew her close. They kissed big, wet, and open-mouthed. Savlin's hand reached down and rubbed his dick while Jeff's hand went down and rubbed her pussy. They parted gasping for air.

"Much better," she said. "You have not been here in a while."

"I've been busy," Jeff shrugged.

"Too busy for me?"

"Sometimes I am stupid," he admitted.

"You can make it up during the celebration to honor our guests."

"I look forward to it."

"Come," Savlin said to the guests. "We have refreshment and then we shall talk. This evening you will be honored."

"Red celebrations are the best on Magnif," said Jeff.

"I have heard you say the same to the Icilians," teased Savlin.

"I'm a diplomat too. Yours are always the best Savlin."

"Why do I feel you are being diplomatic with me?"

"Isn't she a pain?" said Jeff to Beth. "That's why I love her. She's sort of like you."

Beth frowned back at Jeff. He smiled happily and motioned for the Earth visitors to follow.


"This is very good," complimented Captain Nye, taking another bite of the pinkish fruit imported from the Reds home world. She had her mask off so as to be culturally tactful. She was willing to risk the dangers of exposure to find out information.

"Thank you, Beth" said Savlin. "Strangely the word we call the fruit sounds like 'green'."

"Beth?" she said surprised to hear Savlin call her that.

"Is that not your name? Jeff told me your name was Beth." She looked at Jeff.

"See? It is a friendly name," Jeff said to Beth.

"May I call you Beth like Jeff does?" Savlin asked.

"Uh ... yes. Okay," Beth accepted.

"We love Jeff," said Savlin, "but he does not like greens."

"You can't have everything," quipped Jeff, eyeing the offending fruit.

"At least your taste in women is good. Beth is very nice."

"What do you mean by that?" Beth asked. She took a small bite.

"You're my friend, so you are her friend," Jeff hastily covered.

"Oh."

Jeff looked over at Weston. He was still completely covered.

"Come on. Try something," he pushed. "Don't insult your hostess."

"That is alright," said Savlin, excusing him.

Jeff looked at Brogan and Leyla. Brogan had fed Leyla an azlet and purposely let his gloved finger touch her lip which caused her to gasp. After that, it didn't take much for Jeff to persuade the couple to remove their gloves. After Brogan and Leyla finished eating, they continually caressed each others' hands and it made Jeff think their touching was almost akin to sex. Their hands were so eroticized and they looked so pleased with each other.

As the meal continued and the conversation shifted, Savlin said, "We Reds sometimes get cranky, but we would never be violent against another race. Sadly we have been very violent with our own people during our past."

"We can relate," said Beth. "We have done much against ourselves."

"Do you know what caused the destruction of your ship?"

Beth became alert by the sudden question. Weston leaned forward. Brogan and Leyla were in a world of their own.

"How do you know about our ship?" Beth said contentiously.

"How could we not know? We saw your ship arrive on our viewscreens and later blow up. Everybody saw the explosion in the sky."

"You saw us arrive?' Beth said surprised. Savlin had to know something.

"You have viewscreens?" said Weston in an accusatory manner.

"Jeff?" said Savlin, looking over.

"I haven't had a chance to tell them that you, the Icilians, and all the others can see what we see on our screens," Jeff excused.

"Why do you allow that?" said Weston.

"If everyone knows everything, then no one can say 'I didn't know'."

"Shared information is a benefit," said Savlin.

"So everyone knew about my ship when we arrived at Magnif?" said Beth, her voice raised.

"At least all the leaders of all the races," Jeff said. "It's not like we make a planetary announcement. We get ships here all the times. Not Earth ships. That was a surprise."

"And you were not threatened?" asked Beth, probing.

"We expected you to be friendly and you have proven that," Savlin answered.

Beth was disarmed by the congeniality.

"What about your home world?" said Weston, prying. "Is it friendly?"

"Do you mean to our people? Yes. We love our dry heat. That is why we keep it warm here," Savlin said. "I hope it is not too uncomfortable for you with all your clothing on. You should join the others and take something off. At least, one glove."

"No, thank you," said Weston. "Is your home world friendly to other people?"

Savlin shrugged. "Some races can live fine there, others cannot. The Icilians would not do well on our world but we would not do well on their world."

"What I mean," said Weston. "Is there conflict with other races?"

"Just minor disagreements like anyone has. Nothing worth fighting about."

"I think that is enough Weston," interrupted Beth.

"I will show you around," said Savlin, "and later we will have a celebration of your visit."


Jeff stood outside a large building with Beth, Weston, Brogan, and Leyla.

"This will be very different for you because of how you live on Earth," said Jeff. "There will be lots of touching. You can join in the touching, but it is also okay if you just sit and watch." He said the last to the fully covered Weston.

He looked at Beth and smiled. She was without her hood, without her goggles, without her mask. He had learned that she was a brunette. She originally had it clipped behind her head, but Jeff asked her to let it down and she complied. What Jeff found most remarkable about Beth was her eyes. They were a shade of dark green that he couldn't recall ever seeing before.

Brogan and Leyla held hands. They reminded Jeff of adolescence when one first became interested in the opposite gender. They would quickly fit right in on Magnif.

"Alright, let's go," Jeff said.

They entered. The music was loud and frantic sounding and the lighting gave a twilight feel. In the middle was a large dance floor and the whole building was outlined with couches for sitting and other activities. As they party progressed, more and more people were involved in the other activities.

"There you are," said Savlin. She wore nothing.

"I was helping Beth get ready."

Savlin looked at her. "Your face is lovely."

"Thank you," Beth courteously replied.

"You shouldn't wear all those coverings anymore. Let your face and head be seen. It looks too nice to be covered."

"I told you," said Jeff.

"What's this?" said Savlin pulling at his shirt.

"I decided to change in here. I didn't want to freak out our guests."

"Oh, okay."

"Can you take care of yourselves for a little bit?" Jeff asked the four.

"Where are you going?" asked Beth.

"We'll be over there," he said vaguely pointing. "We're going to do some touching."

Jeff noticed Leyla pointing at something, so h looked over. It was a man and woman kissing.

"That's a lot of fun," Jeff said to her and Brogan. "You should try it."

"Come on," said Savlin. "It's been too long for me and you."

"See you in a bit," Jeff said and headed off with Savlin.

"Are they really your people?" Savlin said, threading through the crowd.

"Not a chance. I'm a Magnif. I have no connection with them. I don't know what they are."

Savlin pulled him to a free couch. She reclined on it, brought her knees up and opened her legs.

"Make a connection with me," she said.

"It has been too long," Jeff said, stripping his clothes off then climbing on top of her. "I'm sorry."

"You've been very bad."

"I'll make it up to you."

"You always do."

He pushed his dick fully into her pussy.

"Oooh," she moaned.

He leaned his head down and repetitively sucked in mouthfuls of tits.

"Jeff, oh, Jeff," she moaned. "You so know how to treat me right."

He moved up to kissing her forehead and cheeks then sought her lips. His dick stayed motionless inside her except for the constant throbbing. Her pussy walls squeezed in response to every throb. His kisses moved to her neck. She arched her neck not only to give him more area to kiss but because it was so arousing.

He returned to her mouth and their tongues met. They clamped their mouths together as if trying to swallow each other. It was only then that Jeff began to thrust, slowly at first but eventually faster and faster. Savlin turned her head to the side so she could gasp deeply for air.

"Oh, Savlin, Savlin," Jeff softly said.

She knew he was close because he rarely said anything until he was about to cum and it was always at about the time she was ready.

"Ohhhhh!" she said arching up. "Yesss! Oh, yesss! Oh, yessss!"

Savlin strained against his body as he continued to fast ram his dick into her. With a mighty exhale, she orgasmed and collapsed back down to the couch. Jeff pushed his dick in deep and tried to go even deeper.

"Huuuu!" he breathed out loudly then began to unload his jizz into her.

Their breathing was very rough for the next several minutes.

"You really need to visit me more often," she said. "You have no excuse."

"You're right," Jeff said. "I'll have Kayleigh put it on my schedule."

"Is she the reason you're not here as often?"

"We've only done it a few times. Mostly special occasions."

"But mostly you do it just because."

"Well, yeah," he said. That was the main reason anyone did it. Sex was great. You didn't need a special reason for it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.