Magnif
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The small habitable moon Magnif was established from Earth over 900 years ago. Earthers and four other alien races lived peacefully together as a blended culture. A military ship of unknown origin arrived. It was a threat to disturb the serenity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

"Hold on!" said Jeff desperately "Let's stick with the original plan and meet the local Red leadership."

"They just killed my ship and crew," pointed out Nye.

"You don't know that. You can't prove that. Let me take you out to the area where your ship was supposedly fired on. It's a wheat field."

"Who owns the field?" asked Weston.

"Everybody. We share everything. We are different races but we are all Magnifs."

"You did say the Reds live in their own colony."

"Yes, but it doesn't mean we don't see each other. There is nothing wrong with spending most of your time with your own people and it doesn't mean the Reds don't have the best for Magnif in mind. Magnif is small if you haven't noticed. We run into each other all the time."

"If someone was using the field, it could be anyone," observed Kayleigh. "All the sectors, including Earthers, border the field."

"It's a huge field," added Jeff.

"I'll interrogate every race here!" said Weston.

"Captain Jeff is correct. Let's just go talk to the Reds," said Nye calmly. "The ship is gone. We can't do anything but observe and gather information. We're going to be here for a couple of months until another ship arrives."

"Right," said Jeff. "Another ship. We'll make your stay hospitable. You might even learn to like it here." He thought he perceived a laugh from Beth but he wasn't sure. It was so hard to tell because of all the stupid clothes.


Jeff flew the open-air transport with the four new Earthers on-board. He landed on the blackened dirt in the middle of the wheat field where the ship had fired.

"See," said Jeff walking around the area. "There was nothing here."

The two security officers had electronic devices and were actively scanning the area.

"There's nothing here but wheat residue," said the male officer. "There wasn't a structure here."

"What about the underground bunker?" said Jeff.

"What bunker?" said Nye.

"Just a joke. Sorry." She took it much too seriously. He had never met anyone so uptight.

"Nothing," said the female officer.

"It's strange," said Nye. "Pablo doesn't make mistakes like that."

"It was a panicked moment," Jeff excused. "With the unexpected core breach, weird things can happen. At least your ship didn't kill anybody down here."

"Breach," she mumbled, shaking her head not wanting to believe it.


"Aren't you too hot wearing all that?" Jeff asked while flying toward their destination. Today was a warmer day on Magnif. He wore his normal shorts and shirt. It was hot enough that he considered taking off his shirt.

"It can be at times," Nye said.

"Why don't you take some of it off?"

"I will be okay."

"But you could be better."

"I'm not willing to risk exposing myself to the elements."

"The elements?"

'The elements of people," she said impassively. "It is a well-establish fact that most illnesses and diseases are spread person-to-person. On Earth, we have virtually eliminated all sickness."

"I see," Jeff said, feeling confused.

"This fabric is designed to retain heat in colder climates and repel heat in hotter climates."

"I see it's only so effective. Your face is sweating. Why don't you put your hood down and let the wind blow through your hair? It is better than letting your sweaty hair mat against your skin. It will dry your hair."

"I am okay. Thank you for your thoughtfulness."

"I don't want you to pass out. The Reds keep their residences warmer than other races. It may be unpleasant for you."

"I can deal with unpleasantness."

"Speaking of the opposite of unpleasant," he said smiling at a happy thought. "Did you know that the Reds are some of the best, most fantastic sex partners?"

"Sex?" questioned Nye.

"Haven't you heard of it?" he asked because of the way she said it.

"I know what sex is. You still do it with a partner? We outgrew the need for having sex with other people since it further eliminates disease. The stimulator machines do whatever we desire. When you bring another person into the receiving of pleasure, you may not get what you want. During military training, I had to touch a person on the arm. It was a sickening feeling and several people passed out. I could not imagine touching a person even more. I could never live here. No offense but your world disgusts me."

"None taken," Jeff said chuckling. "Of course, you will be here a while."

"The sub-ether message is on its way. In the meantime, I will find out who destroyed my ship and once that is done I will live a quiet life in the quarters you provide until we are rescued."

"Rescued? You make it sound like it is from us?"

"From your world and its strange ways."

Jeff kept wondering what she looked liked, so he returned to the earlier subject.

"Is your hair long?" he asked.

"Why?" she questioned.

"I prefer women with long hair. It makes them more attractive."

"Attractiveness is connected with sex. It is not important."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.