Magnif - Cover

Magnif

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The small habitable moon Magnif was established from Earth over 900 years ago. Earthers and four other alien races lived peacefully together as a blended culture. A military ship of unknown origin arrived. It was a threat to disturb the serenity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

"That looks nothing like the Earth ships in the data files," said Kayleigh as soon as the communication with the ship captain ended.

"It's been over 500 years," said Jeff. "A lot can change, so it's safe to believe it really is an Earth ship. The bigger question is what do they want from us after so many years? Magnif is an independent world now. I hope this Elizabeth is not here to bring us back under Earth's dominion."

"What if she is?" asked Kayleigh.

"Let's not go there until we know for sure. Have the safe chamber prepared for their arrival."

A short time later, Captain Nye and three other people teleported from their ship into Magnif's safe chamber. The chamber when activated lets nothing in or out that could potentially disrupt the reassembly of a body or anything else teleported.

Jeff was surprised by who stepped out of the room. Each person was covered from head to toe. Beyond their clothing, they wore hoods, gloves, protective goggles, and a lightweight mask. If these were original Earthers then Magnif's history files were badly out of date. What the visitors wore was quite the contrast from Jeff's shirt, shorts, and sandals and Kayleigh's tank top, shorts, and sandals. That was all the crew ever wore when on duty and pretty much all they wore when off-duty. There was no need for uniforms or any kind of insignia or the like.

"Elizabeth?" Jeff ventured a guess at the person in front.

"I am Captain Nye," she said.

Jeff was pleased to have guessed correctly. "This way."

He led them to the command center and introduced Kayleigh, Edmund, and others that were currently there.

Captain Nye introduced two security officers, one which was a woman.

"And this is Weston Wagner," she said.

"Intelligence Division," Weston said.

"A drink?" asked Jeff.

"No, thank you," said Captain Nye. "Let me get straight to it."

"One moment, Captain," interrupted Weston. He looked at Jeff. "Are you in charge of this colony?"

"Magnif is no longer a colony. We are an independent world."

"We thought that might be the case," said Captain Nye. "I want you to know that I am not here to bring Magnif back under Earth's rule, Captain. We will respect Magnif's self-rule."

Jeff shared a glance with Kayleigh. They were thinking the same thing. If Nye wasn't here to take over or under the expectation she might need to take over then why did she arrive in such a powerful ship?

"We do expect your cooperation, Captain," said Weston, "even though Magnif is technically its own world."

"Call me Jeff if you don't mind," he said, suppressing a frown and forcing a smile. "This isn't a formal event."

"Is all your staff trustworthy, Jeff?" Weston said, rigidly his name and looking around.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.