Magnif
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The small habitable moon Magnif was established from Earth over 900 years ago. Earthers and four other alien races lived peacefully together as a blended culture. A military ship of unknown origin arrived. It was a threat to disturb the serenity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

The object approaching was a ship but the Magnif command crew had never heard of anything like it. As the ship passed through more of Magnif's intricate network of space sensors, it was clear that the ship had enough might to destroy their world many times over. The ship was arriving with its weapons in an inert state, but it was no comfort to Jeff. It took little effort to activate a weapon.

"You have no idea where the ship is from?" said Jeff completely surprised. It was not like Kayleigh to be completely in the dark and without an educated guess that so often turned out to be correct.

He looked at the images received from the latest sensors that the ship had passed through. The ship was black with a long, slender hull. The Reds and the Icilians were the races that most often had ships coming and going but that was still only once or twice a week. A Nomer ship arrived only about once a year and then they arrived several at a time. The Wyx'n people had one ship arrive every 37 days like clockwork. They were constantly rotating who lived on Magnif, so they could constantly learn new things about the other races.

"No guesses?' asked Jeff.

"No," said Kayleigh. "Never seen anything like it. What if they aren't humanoid?"

Jeff laughed. Somewhere in history people believed such weird things.

Earth's expert scientists were completely astounded when they started to make serious space exploration and finally came into contact with other alien races. Every single race was humanoid. Every one of them. There were no beasts bleeding acid while eating everything alive. There were no short, stumpy beings with glowing fingers. There were no wise little green creatures living in secluded swamps. Every alien race was essentially human and the similarities went so far that the races could interbreed.

"Shall I activate the defensive shield?" Kayleigh asked.

"What's the point?" he said. "It won't stop them. We are a dweedle bug to their elephant."

The metaphor mixed sources of animals but Kayleigh knew what he meant.

"They are friendly," he said. "We will be friendly."

Kayleigh hoped he was right. That was one bad ass ship. Every sensor reading she had said they could be very dangerous.

"Shall I make contact?" she inquired.

"Can you make that with rice?" he asked back.

Kayleigh looked at Jeff like he was crazy. He decided it wasn't the best time for levity. She was too tense.

"Not yet," he said. "Let's see if they want to make first contact. If they get to the point where they are practically right on top of us, then we'll mention something about Magnif space and if you can read this then 'Back off!'"

"In range of primary Magnif image sensors," said Kayleigh. She changed the display on the main viewscreen.

Jeff gazed up. There the ship was in real time. It was slowly turning to match the orbit of Magnif around Beltare.

"Oh, what the hell," he said. "Put me on the channels. I'm making contact."

"Ready," said Kayleigh.

Jeff saw the green light activate then pushed a button.

"Welcome to Magnif," he began. "This is Captain Jeff. You are very welcome to spend time on our world. We would however like the courtesy of knowing who you are and your purpose for visiting."

Jeff released the button. There was no response so he looked at Kayleigh to verify the transmission was active.

"This is Captain Elizabeth Nye," said a woman's voice over the command speakers. "My purpose is to talk to you in a matter of high importance which I will further explain when I meet with you person-to-person."

"Welcome, Elizabeth," Jeff said. "And just what home world do you come from?"

"Earth."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.