Magnif - Cover

Magnif

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The small habitable moon Magnif was established from Earth over 900 years ago. Earthers and four other alien races lived peacefully together as a blended culture. A military ship of unknown origin arrived. It was a threat to disturb the serenity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

"So what are you going to do for Edmund's birthday?" laughed Jeff while reclining back in his black swivel chair. He put his feet up on the footstool and interlaced his hands behind his head.

"I'm going to blow out his candle!" triumphantly said Kayleigh.

Jeff's dick twitched. He remembered how the 22-year old, blonde haired, dark eyed beauty had blown out his candle two weeks ago. It was during the eighth year celebration party of his election as Captain of Magnif. The position, Captain of Magnif, was a ten year term. Kayleigh joined the command crew three years ago. She had blown out his candle at many of their frequent celebrations and she proceeded to get better and better at it. Kayleigh was not only sexy but she was smart. She was an invaluable member of his staff and the first person he came to if he needed something important done though it didn't occur very often. Life on Magnif was peaceful.

"Edmund can hardly wait for tonight's party," commented Jeff.

"If he blows too fast, I may need another candle," she teased.

"So everything is ready?"

"Yes, Jeff. There are no ship arrivals and departures scheduled during that time." There were never many arrivals or departures to Magnif.

Magnif was a small habitable moon at only five hundred miles around and it orbited the unlivable planet Beltare. Magnif was colonized over 900 years ago by Earthers. Earth had maintained contact early on but communication faded into non-existence and nothing was heard of from the original home world. Over the years other races established colonies on Magnif and over time they became essentially one world though each race had its own sector.

To bring greater unity, an elected office called Captain was created. Jeff was the current Captain. The Captain ran the command station with a small crew. There wasn't a whole lot to do, but the five races living on Magnif recognized the command center's importance and the need for a Captain. Captain Jeff and his small crew protected the Earthers, the Reds, the Icilians, the Nomers, and the Wxy'n on Magnif by monitoring all space traffic around Magnif, so every living being here could live out their simple lives in tranquility.

"Good," said Jeff. There hadn't been a forgotten ship arrival or departure to interrupt their recurrent parties since Kayleigh had joined his crew. She was very efficient.

"However there is an anomaly our distant sensors have detected," said Kayleigh. "It doesn't match any ship signature and it's not a comet or a meteor."

"It is probably just a ship passing through."

"If it is, it's something completely new. It's still too far away much. We should know more in the morning, since it seems to be heading straight for us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.