Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 73

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 73 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Seven-three - Wednesday

"You can't fall asleep on me and expect to sleep all night."

"Huh?"

"This is the way you're supposed to put me to sleep."

Sue was sliding her pussy up and down on my very firm, very excited ego. She was moving smoothly up and down, taking me completely into her body until the head of my dick touched the end of her channel and pulled away sliding up with her pussy caressing my entire shaft.

"This feels so good and you're going to fill me up with more of the good stuff that you gave me to make our baby. Fuck me husband, fill me, do me."

As I became aware of my surroundings, I raised my head and captured a dangling extended nipple in my mouth and sucked. This caused Sue's pussy to clamp down on me while she slid up and down.

Sue began coming. Grunting, moaning, almost laughing but squeezing me inside her, quivering around me, milking me. When she increased her speed, I rolled us over to be on top and enjoyed speeding up the in and out of our love play. In just over a minute Sue collapsed and I squirted, filling her with my seed.

She hugged me tightly, kissing my face and lips until she relaxed rolling us to our sides. "I needed you. I woke up feeling empty and helped you to fill me up. I feel great now."

Looking at the clock, it was already ten to six, time to rise and shine. We lay kissing and hugging for another five minutes before getting up to begin our day. After making the coffee I joined Sue to discover she was still playful and horny. We took an extended shower leaving another seed deposit inside her.

When we hit the patio, Glenda said we needed to get the silly looking grins off our faces. We laughed and both of us hugged her for noticing our happiness.

By six thirty, the crew was showing up in groups and by seven, all were present and accounted for, including Samantha. I had the thought that this was like a giant family that came for breakfast.

It was; this was my giant family starting the day together. The thought made me feel a little melancholy. I think Sue felt it too as she hugged me close when we passed.

Sue wanted to be at the plant before folks showed up again and left by seven twenty. I took off right after her so I could go over my in-basket and messages real quickly.

By the time Debbie and Deanne showed up, I had response notes on all of the noted orders that were in my in-basket. My two girls had taken care of the day to day messages but couldn't handle a couple of them so I waited until eight-thirty to make the calls. None were a big deal, just answers on estimated deliveries of big trucks. Even though we told folks it was a six-week turn around, they were looking for their trucks within two weeks. We were about three weeks early, but that still wasn't early enough for anxious customers.

In the new building across the lot, Jed had eight men working on big lifts. He estimated that each lift would take two men almost a week to complete. No wonder the amount he was quoting was so high. The labor was going to be exorbitant.

The fiberglass shop was being put together. Molds were being built for the various parts for the three vehicles we were going to produce for. There were already several molds that had been built and had materials formed in them for a new part.

Out in the storage area, Abe had about thirty finished generators and several forklifts, along with two new completed trucks and two trucks waiting for bodies. Along the far wall was each type of generator, compressor, forklift, and big lift in rows so they could be lifted out of place and taken to the rebuild shops.

The driver/salesmen for the race-day trucks were with Phil and Debbie in the training room. Phil was going over a couple of new items, and Debbie was taking notes of what the men suggested to make a better presentation. They wanted some kind of unique uniform. Something like slacks with a sport shirt with logos and sponsor names all over them similar to the drivers racing coveralls.

I asked them to make a drawing of what they suggested and I would contact the various sponsors to see if we could get some advertising money for displaying their name along with promoting their company's products. Debbie made sure we had their sizes and began working with them on a new way to handle credit cards that would be faster. They would now be equipped with a satellite connection that would give faster approvals. They could also use the dish on the truck for their in-truck TV if they stayed in the truck.

Ben called and wanted Sue and me to attend a meeting between our two attorneys and the five attorneys for the managers. The attorneys representing the bad guys wanted to negotiate.

Sue and I were to meet them downtown at Ben's office, with a court reporter present, so we would have a record of the content. Ben told me that if we could get downtown early enough, he would treat us to lunch.

We took off, with file folders supplied by Tiny of listings, individual acts of thievery and greed by each of them, with totals close to accurate of the amounts they had taken. Ben took us to a small private lunchroom for building executives where his office was. Nice and plush, but not near as good food as our Greek diner.

When the meeting started, the lead attorney asked that we drop all the charges against the men, as they were now in very dire circumstances without money to take care of their houses.

I noted that they didn't say homes and families.

Ben said that at this time dropping the charges was not a consideration. Our concern was recovering three point seven million dollars. The attorneys all objected loudly. Ben handed each a copy of the information Tiny had supplied me.

The attorneys looked through the files and talked among themselves a few minutes.

The lead guy bluffed, "You can't prove any of this. You can't tie our clients to these papers."

Ben looked at me and gestured for me to answer. "Each of those instances has been documented and is being provided to the district attorney for augmented charges against each of the men you represent. Each instance is factual and has been substantiated with documentation that is bulletproof. Auditors are still searching records to determine where an additional three million went. As yet, they have not found who took it, or how it disappeared. I'm sure we will come up with more documented instances of theft and embezzlement. As you know, conviction of white-collar criminals usually has provision of repayment of the theft, along with substantial fines."

I looked around at the five attorneys and continued, "At this time, I want an absolute minimum of seventy-five percent of the total documented amounts. In other words, I want a little over two and three quarter million dollars, plus my attorney and accounting fees. Let's say today that I will accept three million. As we find more documentation, the figure will rise. If you give me a check for three million right now, I will withdraw charges against your clients."

The lead attorney sputtered and said, "My client can't come up with that amount of money. Not even close."

Ben smiled and looked at another folder. "You client owns a home that is worth close to five million dollars. His U.S. bank accounts have over three-quarters of a million dollars in them. We know of over two million in off-shore accounts that he has, and we have not uncovered everything yet. If the federal and state prosecutors get this information, your client will not have to worry about his money, he will be in jail for the next twenty years."

You could see the bluster go out of all of them. They talked to each other some more before the lead guy said, "We have to talk to our clients and get back to you. I don't know what they will decide."

I wanted a last word. "Tell them that the offer is today. Tomorrow I will recalculate the amount and continue to do so until I have certified funds in my hand. This is Tuesday, on Thursday the prosecuting attorneys will have all of these facts in their hands. I'm told bail has been denied to the entire group as they are considered a flight risk. You shouldn't have trouble finding them to discuss the offer. Get it done or defend them of state and federal charges. When you know what you are going to do, call Ben."

You could read disappointment, anger, and confusion on their faces as they got up and rapidly left.

"Why did you make the deadline so close? Isn't that a little fast and isn't the amount a little high," Ben said?

"Not really Ben, just the one guy could pay us off. He probably has enough off-shore money to pay us. They are going to be paying us with our money. You and the accountants will want to be paid, so let's get some cash flow for Sue to work with."

"Remind me not to try to screw you doing business."

"Won't be necessary, you're too smart to leave a trail as broad as they did."

Ben asked, "Do you think they will come up with the money?"

"Sure, they don't want to spend a day more in jail than they have to. The big cheese will come up with the money then take the others to the cleaners. He's too much of a rat to not make them pay. He has enough salted away to bail out of here and go to the islands to live. He'll pay, probably by tonight."

Ben offered, "If you're right, I'll buy you a drink."

I answered, "If I'm right, we can afford to buy each other a drink."

Sue and I left to go back to our businesses. We went into the factory to see how things were progressing. The first cleaning of the three floors was complete and now they were going to do a more thorough job along with their regular tasks.

Tiny had the security company come in and do a security sweep of the plant, especially the offices. They didn't find any bugs but did find another safe in the floor of the president's office. They were in the process of trying to open it.

The place was beginning to make me ill. I asked Sue if we could just demolish the offices. Take the furniture apart and sell it, strip the offices, and start over. Sue thought that was a great idea. I called the contractor and asked him to stop by.

Thankfully, Mike was still in his small office. I told him he could design his new office. Sue told him she was going to have an office at the plant similar to the one at the house, so her desk was in the same room as the girls. The girls would not be in often but when they did come in, she would need to interact with them.

Sue was excited. A large shipment of material had arrived so they could begin manufacturing some of the new fashions. First the cutters would do their job followed by the seamstresses. She prepared her talk for in the morning.

I walked back across the street to catch up on anything that needed done as the day was coming to a close. Debbie and Deanne had handled everything for me, but Debbie said she had an urgent note from Ben.

When I called his private number the first thing he said was, "I owe you a drink. Come downtown and meet me here at seven. The attorney said he would have our certified funds and meet us at my office."

"That's nuts to meet downtown at that time of night. No one will be around and you can't do anything with the check until morning. Call the man and tell him to meet us at your office at nine tomorrow. That way there are plenty of witnesses and the bank is in your building so we can deposit it in the factory's account."

"He was pretty adamant about meeting tonight so he could get his client out of jail."

"It won't happen, Ben. The only person that can let any of them out is the judge and he goes home at night."

"You're right. I hadn't thought of that. Okay, I'll call him and tell him nine in the morning. Turn your phone back on. You turned it off when you came in today and forgot to turn it back on."

I pulled my shirt out of my pants and put my Glock in the waist of my pants. Something bothered me about having to go downtown at that time of night.

The security guys were ready to go to work. I told them to make sure everyone was accounted for and all the buildings were locked, as I thought there might be factions trying to break in over the next few nights.

Over at the plant, Tiny was counting bundles of hundred dollar bills with Sue looking on, her mouth wide open. The security guy was setting on the floor with a stupid look on his face.

Tiny said, "Here's about half of what you asked for in cash. There is a large bundle of something you don't want to touch that is probably worth a lot of money, too. Want to just keep the cash and dump the bundle or do you want to call the cops."

I took my cell phone out and called Ben back. "Have you called the attorney yet?"

"Tried but he didn't answer, why?"

"Don't then. I'll meet you downtown at your office at seven. Don't go out until then, and don't let anyone in until I get there."

"Why?"

"Just do it my way, please. There's something that may happen that I need you to be in your office for. Remember don't let anyone in. Can you protect yourself?"

"Sure, if I need to. I have a gun in my safe and everything."

"Get it out of there and keep it handy, out of sight, but handy. I'll see you right at six-fifty."

I asked Sue if she still had the Captain's telephone number. She dug out his card and I called him. I told him to come to the plant in an unmarked car with at least two other deputies. When he wanted to know why, I told him it was to make him a Major, just get here.

I called the security company and told them to send two armed security men, in plainclothes, to Ben's building downtown, to have one by the elevators, and one down the hall from Ben's door to observe. They should get there as soon as possible. I would tell them when they could leave.

Sue wanted to know what was going on. I told her it was just a feeling, but I wanted her and Tiny to stay inside and wait for the sheriff's men. To show them the dope but make them sign for the money as we should be able to keep it. They needed to get the dope and all of them to get out of there, as someone was probably going to try to burglarize the place tonight or tomorrow night to open the safe we found.

I noticed the guy who opened the safe had rubber gloves. "Did any of you touch the safe while he was opening it?"

They all shook their heads no. "Don't touch it. The cops will want to get fingerprints off it for evidence. Please do not talk about this to anyone, please. There are thirty bundles of hundreds, and it looks like each bundle is about fifty-thousand."

Tiny shook his head confirming the amount.

I stated, "So, thirty bundles is a million and a half. This is going to be a nice cash flow bonus for the factory."

"I have to leave. Sue, you have your thing in your purse right?"

Sue immediately said, "Yes, but I want to go with you."

"I can't take that chance, babe. You can have a deputy accompany you and Tiny home, but who knows what's going to go on downtown."

Sue kissed me and said quietly to be careful. When she did she felt the Glock and smiled. "See you in a little while."

"I'm going to take the T-bird. No one knows I'm driving that." I left Sue the Mustang keys as I left.

The Captain was just getting there when I was leaving. I told him his answers were inside and that I had to leave right then. He wasn't happy but the two deputies and he went inside to be greeted by Sue, standing and watching me leave.

I went downtown and parked in the parking garage a block from the building. As soon as I had left the shop parking lot, a white Ford with black walls and a spotlight followed me all the way downtown. He didn't follow me into the garage but parked on the street where he thought the only exit was. I left the garage from the other side and walked to the building entrance on the block opposite the main entrance.

I saw the usual building security man at the front counter and the one security man I had hired by the elevator banks. I went into the stairwell and let the door close softly watching to see if either of them heard me.

I took the stairs to the third floor and took the elevator to the floor below Ben's. There I took the stairs to his floor and looked through the glass to see if I could see my hired security man. I couldn't so he was doing what was asked of him. I walked to the end of the hall where the windows were, and used my cell phone to call Ben's private number. When he answered, I said that I would be at his door in two minutes to open with his house number.

"Got it, two minutes, with the house number."

I found the security man and told him to be watchful but not to do anything unless it was obvious we were in danger.

Up at the door I knocked four times paused then knocked twice. The house number is 42 Bayshore Drive. The door opened and I went in, shutting and locking the door behind me. I took Ben over by the receptionist's window and told him that this may be the only safe place to talk. I explained that when we got the money and knew for sure that it was certified funds, we would deposit it in the company's account downstairs in the bank drop box. He wanted to know how we could confirm the check was good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.