Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 69

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 69 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Sixty-nine - Saturday

There was someone strange in my bed. I knew she was strange, as the person was thin and extremely long. My hand was on a small butt as it rose and fell, filling a clutching pussy with my very hard morning woody. My body was signaling that it was enjoying the connection and was ready to send a big load of baby makers into the tight clutching pussy.

As my eyes opened and I viewed a still sleeping Deanne, I realized that she was a candidate to become a mommy if we continued. On the next rise of her pussy on my dick, I slid to the side disconnecting us.

Her hips moved around trying to find the good feeling again, but I was already slipping out of bed. Hoping she would stay asleep, I went to the bathroom then came back to the bedroom to view the long, lean, dark-skinned Deanne. She was a stark difference to my luscious Sue.

The clock said it was six fifteen already, so I made coffee and took a shower, putting on shorts and a T-shirt. By the time I went out on the patio, Glenda was waiting for me.

"So who warmed your bed last night? Anyone I know?"

I looked at Glenda with a raised eyebrow, "Not my fault. Sue is determined to keep sending bed warmers. Deanne stayed over."

"Is she still sleeping or did you put her back to sleep."

"Still sleeping. We did not do anything last night, and I got out of bed before something could happen this morning. I know that's not being a good host, but then again, how are you supposed to treat a little girl like that?"

"She's not a little girl. What is she six-six, six-eight or more?"

"You know what I mean, what is she twenty, twenty-one at the most."

"I will be twenty-one next month," came from Deanne as she came out onto the patio, wearing my robe.

She looked at Glenda and back at me. "We didn't do anything during the night did we? I don't think we did, or at least I hope we didn't."

"We were fine, Deanne, we did nothing that would be bad or get you pregnant. Have some coffee and relax."

"I'm going to put on clothes. I don't feel comfortable being in just a robe."

Glenda told her, "You're probably over-dressed around here on a weekend morning. But with four of the women gone, you won't get treated with all of the cute nightwear they usually wear."

Deanne headed back into the house saying, "I'll be right back, I'll be a lot more comfortable in shorts and top."

Glenda was talkative this morning, "You guys were all up late last night. I saw you on the patio with Shawna, Debbie, Deanne, Tiny, Phil, Ruth, and Judy. It looked like you guys had just gotten back from the hot tub."

"The girls came over about the time Sue called. She told them to take me to the hot tub to relax me. Tiny, Phil, and their wives were there, so we joined them for a while enjoying the tub."

Tiny came over carrying a big box of pastries. He said he was elected to get breakfast since Phil and Judy were still sleeping. Ruth came onto the patio with one of her see-through gowns. She sat, holding her coffee and said, "Today I'm going to get back some tan. If you want me, I'll be sunning at the pool. This working in an office everyday is hard on a tan."

Tiny offered, "You were so dark, I thought you were Deanne's sister. You're just now beginning to lose the color. A day in the sun and you'll be fine."

"You and Sue might be getting too much sun. That's how people get skin cancer you know," Glenda cautioned.

"That's why neither one of us ever stay out very long at a time. I'll get some sun, a couple of times today and tomorrow, and that should hold me over till next weekend."

Charlie came rolling over, with a smile on his face, and Shawna following him.

"What have you been up to, Charlie? You have a true shit eatin' grin on your face this morning," chided Glenda.

Charlie laughed, "My lovely little redhead just proved redheads give the best head."

Shawna whacked Charlie on the back of the head, "Shush! If you want more later, you best be nice."

"I was being nice honey, I was giving you a compliment in front of all these folks."

Al and Tom came over, saying they were on their way out to the flats near Safety Harbor. They were planning on fishing most of the day.

Shawna said that Charlie, Hank, and she were going in to finish the new truck, and probably finish up the bike that Charlie had been working on. She commented that she had three orders for custom bikes from more of the racing folks. These were going to be from the ground-up bikes, so it was going to be fun.

Phil and Judy finally made it up and came to soak up some coffee and Saturday morning relaxation. When Glenda asked me what was on my agenda, I smiled and said, "I'm going to clean up the cars, my bikes, straighten up anything in the house I might have messed up since you cleaned up yesterday, and get ready for my lady to hopefully come home tonight. I won't know till later, but if she decides to come home early, I want to be ready."

Tiny and Phil asked me what I thought was in our future. "I'm not much into forecasting without my crystal ball, but I see our business in five or six distinct areas. First our original rebuilds area seems to have a long life expectancy. Second or an expansion of the first, the new large lifts rebuild unit that has got off to a decent start, even though we haven't turned the first screw. Third would be the race car support group that is made up of the frame and sheet metal shops, and the motor shop that now houses some folks that are hell bent on giving the California bike builders some competition. Of course with those four entities you have to include the three race-day trucks and now the new fiberglass shop. There is the new equipment sales operation that has just been too wild to even consider it lasting forever, but that we'll ride as long as we can. That entity, once primed has provided us with the money for almost all of our expansion."

"Without the key people in each group, it would be impossible to keep up with everything that's going on. Hopefully, some of us will come up with new marketing ideas that we can experiment with. But right this second, I think we are in a great position to sit back and let the business take us where it will. Let's just enjoy the fruits of our efforts to date."

Phil commented, "You're probably right. We've grown so darn fast that it's been tough to hire and train enough people to handle the traffic we are creating. We do need a breather to catch up."

Tiny was smiling and almost laughing, "What do you want to bet, Stevie boy has something in the back of his mind right this second that will eat up more of our cash flow, but create more at the same time. So far every time I transfer a hundred dollars out to our money market account, I transfer back fifty to spend on something new. Don't hold your breath, Phil, just wait for it."

"I do have an idea and a couple of questions that we might look into." I said, thinking of the random thoughts I've had about Sue's business.

"See, I told you he had something going. You didn't even have to wait for it."

"I'm not that bad, Tiny, but I would like to look into the TransTee building across the street. I understand they lost a major contract for a clothing company, and the place isn't doing well."

Phil raised an eyebrow at me, "What in the world would you do with a clothes manufacturing company?"

Tiny jumped in, "You shouldn't ask, but I bet I have an idea of what he would do."

"You are probably right about what you are thinking, Tiny. Sue's manufacturer is taking more and more of her profits because they can't produce enough in house and have subcontracted out so much. We take up part of their production time now with our very popular coveralls. If we had our own plant, we could manufacture our own coveralls, make our own T-shirts, and make a lot of Sue's clothing. We could even resell some of her products on our race day trucks. Just look into what the building would cost to buy or lease, and if the production management is any good, how good the equipment is, and what their maximum production could be? Could they produce ladies finer garments?"

"I'm ahead of you boss," Tiny bragged. "I know how much the building and land is. I know the condition of the equipment is all pretty new. I know the production management is supposed to be good, but a little raw with their people. Whether they can transition into better garments is a big question, but you will have to talk to someone else about that."

I asked, "Do we have enough to buy the business as it stands right now?"

Tiny replied, "Yes and no. Yes, we can buy the building and equipment. No, we don't have enough cash flow to support the large payroll and material requirement that a company like that will demand."

There was the question in mind, "We paid off the most recent loan from Sue, right?"

Tiny smiled, "I wrote the check yesterday morning that actually pays off the building and most of the modifications we have made. The only thing that won't be included will be the new fiberglass area you are creating. We don't have any good numbers on what the cash flow requirement will be on that shop, or what the potential return is going to be."

Tiny added, "If a couple of those big government bids come in this next week like we expect, that will easily cover the fiberglass project and would give us some operating capital for a new venture."

Phil looked a little sullen, "I don't know anything about selling clothing. All I know about that business is that US manufacturers can't seem to compete. Why would you think you can compete in that market?"

I told Phil my thoughts on the subject, "The first reason, Phil, is that most people don't get with the people that count in order to encourage them to do their best. They push for speed and more speed, then let someone sell their mistakes as seconds. I think that the first thing we would do is to work with the seamstresses to make sure they take their time and do a perfect job the first time, no waste, no seconds, no returns. I may not be cut out to be a garment manufacturer, but I would want to treat those workers as fair as we do those in the businesses we have now."

"Another reason that you wouldn't have to worry about it is Sue handles the selling. Sue and the girls handle most of the creativity and design. All I want to do is to have a place to get her work done, and to make some items for us. We could probably use up the total plant's productivity making NASCAR T-shirts, but that would be a very dull job. We could use up a lot of the plant's productivity for our coveralls, and possibly other work clothes, but my original thought was to use twenty-five percent of the productivity for our stuff and seventy-five percent for Sue's. I think that we would work with her current manufacturer so that we either bought them out or formed some kind of partnership with them. The idea is to keep the manufacturing within the family, instead of farming any of it out."

Phil looked mystified, "When do you have time to come up with all of this stuff. I see you all over the place in our plant listening, looking, directing here and there, selling on the phone, and helping the different departments, but I don't see you sitting somewhere with your eyes closed, coming up with ideas."

Tiny came to my rescue, "Guys like Steve have the idea machines working in the background while they are doing something else. The background machines just keep pumping out questions that they find answers to, and those answers usually create business opportunities."

"Whatever," sighed Phil while shaking his head.

"Phil, you are a very imaginative guy, coming up with so many ways for you and your people to sell more equipment. Those are ideas. Where do you come up with them? They just happen, don't they?"

"You're right, ideas are ideas, it's just that yours are so diverse and risky, but all seem to turn out great. I'm not jealous, just amazed."

"Anyway, Tiny, I want to pursue this, and we'll get Sue involved to help finance the deal if we have to. But perhaps we can milk good old Phil for some monster sales so we can just do this whole thing in-house." Phil smiled, "I'll think on it today and tomorrow and see if there are some quick money deals we might be able to take advantage of."

"Phil, in your opinion, do we handle the world's best stationary generators, you know, like back up generators for big buildings?"

"We sure do. Construction engineers the world over specify our products."

"I know you work on several foreign accounts, but we haven't shipped anything to Dubai yet. Those oil countries are building like crazy, and I'm sure they are putting in big generators for backup power. How about getting us a multi-lingual guy to corner that market. Since we have the best product, why not help them buy the best product? If they are not using backup generators, then we need to sell them on the idea as a safety precaution, if nothing else."

Phil nodded his approval, "I can do that. Onan used to have a guy that traveled back and forth to Saudi. I'll find him and get him to start working for us. That ought to be worth about ten to fifteen mil a year. See, you did it again. We were talking about buying a garment business, then you turn right around and want me to do something simple, and completely different, that will probably net you two to three mil a year easy."

"I'm just looking for more places to sell right now. The other place that I don't see any orders from is Canada. We should consider that area as well. Phil, why not find out what we can do up there, and if it would be to our advantage to open an office up in Montreal, or somewhere convenient. We could even sell our truck bodies up there."

"I'll do that too. Judy has some Canadian relatives that might help us get started. I'll find out from our suppliers what needs to be done to sell up there."

I stood with a empty coffee cup, "Who needs some coffee?"

Phil and Tiny said they had enough and that they were going to go to Circuit City to look at televisions. Judy, Ruth, and Glenda had already taken off for the pool. I went inside to see what needed to be done to clean up. Just a couple of cups were dirty, so I washed them out by hand and cleaned up the coffee area. I went through the house to make sure the place was straight, ending up in the bedroom. I changed the sheets on the bed, making sure the place was dusted and ready for my queen. I replaced the towels in the bathroom and wiped down the shower, making sure the rest of the room was straight.

I stuffed the sheets and the towels in the washing machine, and went outside to wash my truck and Sue's car. While washing Sue's car, the phone rang. It was Sue. She was ready for the Saturday show and would call when it was done. At this point, because of all the customer activity for their new products, she didn't think they would be able to get back tonight. She said it was funny how they had created the new styles for their own catalog, but have sold more to other retailers than they could possibly sell from the catalog. Sue said she would call me late in the afternoon. We did the 'I love you' thing and she hung up.

I had cleaned up the big bike and when I finished the shovel, I put on some jeans and a support T-shirt and rode over to the clubhouse. As Hap had promised, the gate guy swung the gate wide to let me in. I parked where directed and wandered around to find Hap and Bear together. They got me an icy beer and asked me what I was up to.

"I'm here to have some of your weekend chili. My stomach told me it was getting close to lunch time, so I decided to come by to taste test your brew."

Bear haw-hawed, "That's the way a biker begs for food, all right."

We three ate chili, sitting among a bunch of scantily clad ladies, not wearing much but sure commanding a lot of attention. When I looked at Bear and nodded toward the ladies, he offered, "These are a bunch of dancers that were invited to come by today to dress up the party. We have another club going to be here in a little bit, so we thought some extra entertainment would be in order. If you want some of this stuff, there's a big bucket of rubbers over there. Grab a handful and pick out a couple of these babes and take 'em to the bunkhouse. There ought to be a free mattress in there."

"The chili is all the hot stuff I'm looking for today. Thanks for the offer though. Well, guys, have a good time, I'm going to get some wind in my face. See you all later. Maybe I'll stop by tonight if you think this is still going to be happening then."

Hap slapped me on the back, "Be safe and come back later. Who knows how much fun we'll be having by then? You're always welcome. Don't be a stranger."

I rode over to Big Jim's to find out they were having a pig roast. I bought a beer, paid the fee, and ate some roast pork with some black beans and yellow rice. Double D was in front of the bar, instead of behind it, with a long face. She was lonely because her guy was working till eleven and would probably be too tired to want to go out then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.