Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 63

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 63 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Sixty-three - Sunday

I woke to lips on my ear. Sue was saying softly, "Wake up, wake up sleepy head. Your wife needs you to make a baby. Wake up."

That, and the hand stroking my very hard dick, got my attention.

"Just roll right over here and put this thing into me and pump me full of your stuff. If I'm not pregnant, then you are about to do it. I'm so hot right now I think I could fuck every swinging dick in this park and still be horny. So you have to be the surrogate for every dick that I can't have this very second."

Sue was amazingly open and oily this morning. I slid into her easily, hitting bottom with a happy grunt from her. She didn't want slow, she wanted to be thumped long and hard. I fucked and she came. I continued and she came and came and came, until I couldn't hold it for another second and shot juices directly into what felt like her waiting womb. When I sagged, she kissed me hard then tenderly said, "You made a boy, I just know that it will be a boy."

Sandy pushed me off Sue to attack her mouth, next her breast, ending with her face in Sue's pussy, kissing away any drool I left there.

I made coffee while the two of them were entertaining each other, and climbed into the shower, only to be joined by my two-girl harem. We were on the patio by seven and joined a short time later by most of our crew. Mandy and Drew showed up with several pounds of bacon and sausage, along with six dozen eggs and big box of Bisquick. By quarter to eight we had consumed all the food, plus several pots of coffee.

Sandy and Mandy said they were going to finish the motor from yesterday and do another so they will have built three total. They said that with everyone checking everyone else's work while it was in progress that they felt the quality could never be better. Dan said that he and Al could probably have a total of five units built by the end of the day. If Hank wanted to come in this afternoon, they would have enough work for him to do by then. Drew said he would have made a total of twelve sets of panels this weekend.

Hank and Tom said they were going to go in to mount the two completed bodies and load the equipment that was staged for them so they could be shipped on Monday.

They were going to make a couple of customers happy.

Sue and I were going to enjoy the Sunday papers, go to the gym this morning, and to her uncle's for lunch. We read the paper while letting our breakfast settle before spending and hour plus at the gym. From there we went up to the pool for some all over tanning. It was pretty crowded for a Sunday morning, but it was a nice day.

At home, we were leisurely getting ready to go to her uncle's, when our lust required us to make another coupling to ensure Junior was packed in. It felt like I would never quit squirting into Sue.

Sunday dinner was the usual only this time Ben didn't spend a lot of time trying to elicit information. We spent a very pleasant afternoon visiting and playing pool while mom and daughter, Beth and Sue, visited and chatted.

We stopped by the shop on the way home as it was getting close to five. Four trucks looked complete and there was a stainless steel bed that was having the locks installed. That thing was bright. It might be too much and maybe we needed to use brushed stainless steel.

Al said we had forgotten something important. He needed to have a metal plate made that said, 'Manufactured by S&S Enterprises, Inc.' with our telephone number screwed to the bed

He was right, that should be done before we shipped a truck.

Al then handed me a small oblong plate cut from scrap stainless steel that he had painted and sealed saying these would do for a start.

All of the motor shop people were proud to have completed another engine so the teams had each produced and tested three motors over the weekend. The motor crews all wanted another beer as a reward. They were welcome of course.

At home Phil and Judy were at the bar with Tiny and Ruth, talking about how the announcers had featured our truck, even mentioned that several of the cars in the race were using frames manufactured by the company, and that a few were using our specially built engines.

We had hamburgers and hot dogs from the grille, with the usual picnic cold slaw, baked beans, and potato salad.

Sue was especially subdued this evening with a very pleasant grin on her face. She was sitting back, chatting, and rubbing her tummy as if anticipating what was to come.

When the folks began leaving, Drew went home by himself, and Sandy and Mandy said there were staying in tonight. Sue and I enjoyed a small glass of wine before we went to bed to cuddle, make love drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.