Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 62

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 62 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Sixty-two - Saturday

There was hair in my face. There was also a head on each of my shoulders, with cuddly bodies attached below the head.

I could feel Sue's big breast against my chest on one side and Sandy's much smaller breast on the other side. Just lying there thinking of them had my dick growing. It was a real one, not a piss hard on, as I didn't feel the need yet.

As soon as my dick touched Sue's hand it closed around it and began a slowly massage of it. Sue raised her head and kissed me on the cheek saying softly, "I love you."

I moved from beneath the sleeping Sandy and rolled on top of Sue. As she held me to her she said, "You need to fill me up and not miss a day keeping me filled with your magic elixir. You're going to make me fat and I'm going to love it. My boobs will probably swell up and pop, but there will still be lots left to feed the baby and for you to play with."

While she talked, I slid slowly into her until I was pressed against her cervix. We made love by moving together slowly and then apart until we kissed, hugged, and quivered as our orgasms overtook us. Sue moaned and I squirted. That was a good load. When you're shooting for real, you wonder each time whether that was the time. Time would tell.

As we relaxed, with me still deep within Sue, Sandy kissed both of us, caressing us lovingly. "Are you making me an aunt? I can't wait to help take care of the baby, to hold it and love it because it is a part of both of you. Make a baby, make me an aunt."

As I shrunk, I needed to pee. While I went to the bathroom, the girls became interested in making each other feel good. While they were playing, I made coffee abd came back to take a shower and get going.

I was only in the shower a minute before Sandy and Sue came in with me and teased my root till it stood proud, looking where it could invade. Sue helped me find Sandy's oily slot to slide into. Sandy was wound up enough that she was getting off quickly. The more I thrust, the louder she became, until Sue had to cover her mouth with hers. We had a mutual orgasm, leaving us both a little weak kneed. Sue kissed us both, showing us how much she enjoyed seeing us pleasure each other.

We were first on the porch at seven, but not alone for long. Glenda joined us in a chatty mood, followed by Hanna and Jim, followed by Hank and Debbie. Tiny and Ruth came, but were groggy from a fun evening and a vigorous wake up.

I ran down to the Seven-Eleven for a bunch of donuts to go with our Saturday coffee. Tom and Al came over with Betty and Joan. It is really nice to have so many friends the first thing in the morning.

By seven-thirty all of us that had a plan for the day, decided to take off for the shop to get at it.

I took the bent frame to the welding area and made several measurements. I drew it out on paper with dimensions and angles before cutting the neck out along with the piece of the frame with the serial number plate.

It didn't take long to get the pieces cut and the whole frame, including a couple of plate pieces tacked, ready to weld. I went back over the angles and measurements, making sure the frame would be straight. I finished welding and cleaning by ten-thirty.

I was barely done when Hank said he already had instructions for painting the frame, so he picked it up and carried it off.

Al and Dan were admiring the newly painted bed that Hank had just brought back to them. When I saw them touching it and pulling drawers in and out I asked them if the paint wasn't still wet.

Dan waved at the bed, "Electro-static, you know, powder coated man, Hank powder coated the whole thing with two coats of electro-static paint and a coat of some new kind of tough clear polymer that seals it. Look inside the drawer panels, he did the entire bed so it wouldn't rust. All we have to do is put the locks in and we can mount this one. We have another almost ready for the paint shop, so we should be able to get five done this weekend. That will give us a running start on the week. The next one we do will be an all stainless. That won't need any paint but we might have Hank polish it up and put a coat of clear over it. Even stainless steel will rust sometimes. Al and I think the stainless models should always be the standard, except the boom model, as the boom would look out of place on an all stainless steel bed."

I went into the motor shop to see how everyone was doing. The funniest grouping you could ever find was having two militant feminist lesbians working next to two flaming gay guys. There was constant banter going between the four as they worked, competing to see who produced one horsepower more than the other. They shared ideas and techniques better than most straight folks, bonded by their desire to build the best. Kurt said he had figured the four would get along together and actually form a bond, insulating them from any outside judgment.

Carl laughed, saying just don't bend over to pick up the soap around the two guys.

Abe didn't have his entire crew in, but did have six men working today. He told me he needed more area to store completed units. He had figured on shipping ten to twenty units at a time. They would be put in overseas shipping containers and taken to Miami, where they would be shipped by water to the country they were going to. He had huge packets of factory provided instructions in Spanish and Portuguese. He also thought we should try to find a couple of techs that spoke the languages to be available for tech support, or even to go help them get started using the units. I told him that it was worth a try so he should get started hunting.

Back in the motor shop, I saw the frame I had just built sitting on Shawna's bench already painted with a bright but dark metallic blue. It was really nice. On the bench next to the frame was a set of tanks, fenders, and an oil tank, all painted in the same blue metallic paint, but the tanks and fenders had tiny black cartoon characters chasing each other all over. When you looked close the one character had red hair and was small while the person it was chasing was larger with a beard. All of the scenes were very subliminal but all reminded you of "Roadrunner and Coyote" cartoons. I wondered how the painter could get such minute detail. All of the painted items glistened from the clear polymer seal that was on it.

Hank said he had gotten some extra tanks on his dime and painted them up for Shawna and Charlie as he really liked both of them. He was going to give them a set of tanks and fenders painted more traditionally if they didn't like the ones with his characters on it.

"Where did you learn to paint like that?" I asked Hank as his talent really surprised me.

"I used to draw all the time, I did pencil, charcoal, ink, everything. I even painted with oils, but it always ended up with little characters inside the painting like those books they call "I spy." When I was in high school I got an airbrush kit for Christmas and learned how to paint tiny objects. My Mom and Dad threatened to take the set away if I didn't quit painting everything in the house.

There's no real market for a guy that paints tiny little people, so I learned how to paint cars and other metal objects. What you see there is my mind having fun and how I see Shawna. Hope they like it. I do.

Charlie was going to love it. You couldn't look at any of the tanks or fenders without getting a smile.

Hank enjoyed the praise I gave him and I told him the next truck we built was going to have his musings all over it. The race car folks needed some smiles in their life.

My cell phone rang. It was my pair of race day salesmen thanking me for the re-supply. They said even though I had sent ten cases of T-shirts and four cases of hats, they were sure they were going to sell out by tomorrow. They had already sold an engine and had several orders for both engines, sheet metal and for some new kind of frame that Gene had been talking about. They said that Dago had stayed the night in the sleeper before heading back early this morning.

I called Pizza Hut to have them deliver twenty-five large pizzas, seven cheeses, eight meat lovers and ten supreme along with about two dozen big bottles of various kinds of soda and juice. I figured if everyone was willing to put in a hard day on Saturday, the company could spring for lunch.

Just as the delivery guy showed up with the pizza, Dago rolled in. I had him join us for lunch. While everyone was eating, I called Tiny to see how I was supposed to pay Dago since he had showed up obviously needing whatever pay that he could get. Tiny told me to get the invoice from Dago and to go to his office and call him back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.