Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 48

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Forty-eight - Saturday

We had set an alarm for five thirty, but I didn't need it. I was sucking on an available nipple at five. As soon as Sue began squirming, I went down on her, bringing her to an instant orgasm with kisses to her clit and surrounding area.

She wanted to return the favor, but I told her that we should get rolling and have a cup of coffee before we left. We were in and out of the shower, dressed, with coffee made and the patio light on, at five-forty five.

Glenda walked over with her cup, followed by Martin. They said they were so excited about coming with us because they really weren't a part of the company.

Sandy and Mandy showed up with big smiles, saying this was the first time they would see something they built tested by professionals.

Ruth and Tiny came to say they were ready when we were. By six thirty Charlie, Jim, Shawna, Hanna, and their trucks were ready to go. Tom and Al came over, saying that they were having trouble with their car and might not be able to go.

Sue asked, "You both don't have cars?"

Tom said, "I have a car, but it's been having some trouble. Al and I went together to get it. We'll fix it today so we won't be late for work Monday."

Sue went into the house and brought the keys to her other car out. "I just got it back from the dealer after the robbery. Use my car until you can get your car fixed. You two need to talk to Steve, he has a good pickup for sale, cheap."

I asked Tiny if he had made sure the company picked up the tab for all the food and he assured me he had taken care of it. Shit, with twenty-eight million dollars in orders coming in, we shouldn't have to count nickels.

Tiny told me the profit from the engine, not only paid for the day, but it paid for the motor shop for a couple of months.

That's what those bean counters are for. To either make you feel good or tell you to sew your pockets shut.

We left at six fifty with Charlie leading our group. We arrived a little early at seven forty five. The track attendant showed us across the track to the infield area. We parked next to the pit area Gene's truck was parked. The guys began pulling stuff from trucks to set up for breakfast.

Abe's contingent of folks arrived and began unloading stuff too. This was a tailgate party to the max.

While breakfast was being cooked and coffee made, I went over to Gene and thanked him for inviting us. I told him we had food and coffee for him and all his crew when they wanted it. His crew chief came over and said, "I could kiss you. We forgot that the track concession was shut down and didn't bring a thing. Just don't let my guys have any beer until we're done today."

I told him that if we ran out of soda and water, we would go get some more.

The girls were making biscuit sandwiches with sausage or bacon, egg, and cheese. Someone had made about six dozen biscuits, so we were fixed. Glenda had a big pot of sausage gravy, so anyone who wanted an additional treat could soak up a biscuit full of thick gravy.

As soon as one of Gene's men came to get a snack, they were all over having something.

Two of Abe's men had brought special open canopies that covered our two tables plus the food tables and several chairs. Gene was running a couple of cars around the track, testing tire temperatures and getting a couple of drivers warmed up.

Sandy, Mandy, and I were standing near the car we were interested in when the driver was motioning to the crew chief saying the car wouldn't start. The crew chief unlatched and opened the hood trying to see what was wrong. Sandy and Mandy climbed over the wall and moved men out of the way to look inside. They had their heads and hands down in the motor then raised back up and gave the driver the twirling finger sign. The motor cranked into life.

As they climbed back to our side of the wall, the crew chief came over and asked what was wrong.

Sandy said, "You forgot to match the connectors on your wire bundles. All of them are color-coded so all you have to do is color match them and plug them together. I could see that the instrument bundle was connected to telemetry bundle, so we just unplugged everything and put them where they belonged."

"Glad you were here, I didn't even think to look at that first. Thanks, the guys will love to be razzed about a couple of babes finding their errors."

The car made two laps at a moderate speed, then picked up speed, circling the track until it was going all out. The crew chief and a couple of NASCAR officials were on the stand that had all of the monitors for the car and the engine.

We watched the car eat up the miles going round and round with the engine screaming with what sounded like joy to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.