Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 47

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Forty-seven - Friday

I was snuggled up to a small warm back. My morning woody was locked between a pair of solid soft thighs, while my big hand was able to cup just a little of the underside of one of Sue's massive breasts.

My dick throbbed involuntarily, Sue "mmmmmmm'd."

I rubbed my hand stroking her breasts, Sue "mmmmmm'd" some more.

She flipped over and gave me a sound, sexy, kiss before pushing off me to quickly to get out of bed. I heard water splashing for a couple of minutes then her washing her hands. Sue jumped back in bed and cuddled up saying, "Now, where were we?"

This morning we made love the way a loving married couple should do every once in a while. Soft, exploring, lots of touching until we coupled. We continued slowly, while Sue came over and over again, till her clutching pussy drew out my seed. I was thinking that when Sue got pregnant, I wanted it to be from that type of lovemaking.

Because we were early, our shower was slow and loving as well. I was able to gently wash her hair and knead conditioner into it. Washing Sue is always a treat that excites me, even if she has drained me multiple of times already. It was enough to make me shiver.

We got out, dressing in our usual morning garb, me in shorts and T-shirt, while Sue wore one of her sexy robes. I turned on the light at six-twenty to be instantly greeted by my two almost lezzie mechanics, dressed in matching see-through baby dolls.

Somehow, it was difficult at first, to recognize these two in something so obviously feminine as baby doll pajamas. They both gave me a surprisingly sound kiss, with Mandy saying, "I could have used you as a wake up this morning, I get really needy when my period gets close."

Sue had come out with extra cups saying, "Me too. I'm only a couple of days away and want to crawl all over Steve all day."

Sandy said, "I'm like Shawna, I'm always horny, then when I get my period, I become a three-dimensional bitch. Watch out when I'm that way."

Mandy patted Sandy on the leg, "Just give her a hug and kiss on the forehead. Cuddle her a minute and she'll be fine."

The rest of the folks began showing up, with Phil and Judy driving up at six forty-five, bringing sausage egg and cheese biscuit sandwiches this morning.

Judy was the surprise this morning. She was wearing a long white gown that was sheer enough to tell she had mature breasts with some sag to them, and a ton of freckles on her chest.

The guys all whistled and commented on the new show until she said, "I needed to add some maturity to the young pussy being shown off here. It has Phil begging for a blowjob before we get to work in the morning."

I think everyone in the patio was just a little shocked at Judy's brash speech. Phil said, "She hasn't always been Miss Prim. Before the kids came along, she was crazy to fool around in public, almost getting us arrested a couple of times. Over the years, she was the model mother and housewife, until we would have a weekend off by ourselves, then she wanted to be wild and crazy all over again. Tell them what your favorite weekend consists of, my love."

Judy looked wistful, "I just love to go to Paradise Lakes and parade around nude all day, then dance all evening naked. They have some wild hot tub parties out there on Saturday night too."

Tiny shook his head, "Who woulda' thunk it?"

Phil said, "I know what you mean, when I met Ruth the first time, she was in her casual business attire and the next morning she's flashing me, I was shocked. But then, I know how deceiving my critter is."

Sue was telling the ladies that Joan was creating some very hot private evening attire that will complement all sizes. Sue was planning to add a new website and catalog for regular sizes. She couldn't make up her mind what she wanted to call it yet.

Tom said that, with another day of training, he felt Tim and Bob could probably begin working on their own. I told him that it might take longer with Tim, but I was going to work with him a little to show him how to use a square to get the proper angles.

Al said he was doing really well, as he was able to cut multiple pieces of sheet metal at a time with the new laser-cutting device we had ordered from Snap-On. He said this was saving a bunch of time. He couldn't form three at a time, but could form two together, so it wasn't too bad.

I asked Sandy and Mandy how they were doing on the motor. They said that since the heads were done now, and the exhaust ports and headers were tuned, they were going to work on the bore and stroke. They figured by Monday, unless I needed it sooner. I told them I didn't think so, but would call Gene to make sure.

By seven thirty everyone had left to get to work. Sue was staying home today and promised to try to hire me an assistant, as I was getting behind with paperwork. Ruth said she would check the fax machine for me throughout the day. We probably should move the fax to her office.

When I got to the shop at ten to eight, Abe's shop was already busy. Bob and Tim were sitting on the floor by one of the already completed frames. Bob was showing Tim how the square worked and how to read it. I let them be for a while and I would go over it again with Tim later.

Shawna was on the phone in her office while the two girls were laying out tools and micrometers to start on the bore and stroke of the motor. Sandy asked me if their shop could have a few tools that would help them. I told her to call Snap-On or whoever made what they needed. Mandy and Sandy smiled at me giving each other a high five.

Guess I made their day, didn't I?

In my office the fax was beeping. It was out of paper with a pile in the "received" tray, and flashing seventeen faxes in memory.

I went upstairs to ask Ruth where paper was for my fax machine. One of her walls was a louvered closet and it was now jammed with various supplies. So that's why her office is smaller than the other two.

I put fresh paper in and punched start. More faxes began printing out. I had to be careful to read the headers and count pages to confirm that they were all legible. I separated over twenty-five faxes for sales and took them up to them.

Phil took me into the conference room to meet two ladies that Judy was training. Judy said these two knew of a few more ladies that would want to work with us. They also knew another road sales type who was also a single guy who loved to travel. I told them to contact those people and let Phil and Tiny interview them.

The phone guy had another man with him as they were pulling cable for the additional phones in the room.

As I went by Tiny's room the security guy was installing the monitors for Tiny. I asked Tiny if he had talked to the contractor and he said there was no need, as he was putting dividers up instead of walls. I asked him about the addition and he said that he had an appointment with an architect tomorrow to talk about it.

"Tell you what Tiny, get the contractor and the architect on the phone and have them here at one. I probably want to start work on that addition next week."

"Really?" Tiny asked shocked.

"Really, by Monday, we'll have more people than office space. Judy's two new girls know of a couple more folks that want to work, plus another road salesman that is looking for a new place. There is too much business out there for us to let grass grow under our feet. Can you talk to the brass at Onan and a couple of the other manufacturers and find out if there are dealers with unsold equipment that might be available at a discount. We might be able to sell it in this territory the way we are working it."

Tiny began laughing, "Right away boss, anything boss. Jesus you move fast just standing still."

There was a total of eleven more frame orders. The surprise was ten sets of sheet metal. I needed more people in sheet metal and welding. I bet when we start turning out engines, that Shawna's shop will be overrun too.

I listed the frame and sheet metal orders on my new white board with a grease pen, then called the same supply house that I had bought materials from the day before. They couldn't believe I was ordering enough for a truckload again, thanking me for the order and giving me an additional discount, plus free freight again. Tiny was going to have to look at my pricing to make sure it wasn't too high. A lower price might even bring in more business.

I was ready to work with Tim when two men showed up. One was the body man I had been told about that was supposed to be a good welder as well as sheet metal worker. The other guy was a sheet metal man. I took them upstairs to the big office first, and had them fill out applications while I got them coffee.

When I sat to go over their applications the guy who had come in with the body man said, before I went over his app, he wanted to tell me something.

"I learned to work with sheet metal at the state prison. I did five years for robbery. I was seventeen and nuts, no sense at all. I walked into a Circle K and said I had a gun. The girl was so scared she fainted. I took the money and ran. I ran right into a cop who was coming into the door."

"Five years doesn't seem that long, but it is when you have to be there with people who are bigger, badder, and meaner than you ever will be. I learned a lesson, the hard way. I got out two years ago. The first place I worked made cheap auto replacement parts. The metal was too cheap so their sales fell to nothing. The second place I worked at till last week, when they said their insurance wouldn't allow them to hire an ex-con. Whether that's true or not, I don't know and don't care. I did wrong, I had to pay for it, and I'll pay for it for a long time to come."

"Call the people that I have listed that I have worked for and they will tell you I'm a hard worker and do very good work. They'll whisper that I'm an ex-con. If you will give me a chance, I'll be the best sheet metal guy you'll ever hire."

I glanced through his app and said, "Dan, I'll let you show Al, my sheet metal foreman, what you can do."

The body guy's name was Ted Williams. He was way too young to be the real Ted Williams. Ted said that he had been working for a dealership body shop that closed because they were going to farm out their work. He said he was a good painter, could weld any metal, with any type of welding equipment, and was pretty good with sheet metal. I can do any one thing, or all of them full time, as you need me.

I had them sit for a moment while I gave Ruth the apps and asked her to verify their past employment and told her to watch out for what they might whisper about Dan. I told her he had been straight up with me and had even listed it on his app under schools and employment. If there is something bad, page me, otherwise I think we've found two new guys.

Out in the shop, Dan asked about the signs. I smiled at him and said, "We do perfect work. If you work here, you too will do perfect work." Ted was nodding, saying what a great challenge that would be every day.

Al showed Dan the blueprint, the raw material, the cutting tools, the measuring devices, and the forming equipment. I left them alone and took Ted over to where Tom, Bob, and Tim were measuring out tubing to begin a new frame. I told Tom that Ted was applying for a position and one thing he could do was weld. I asked him to show Ted a finished product and to give him some pieces to put together.

While Tom was showing Ted a finished sample, pointing out how smooth everything was, Bob and Tim were smiling at the situation as they had just done that. I asked Tim if he had time to work on the square. He said, Bob and Tom had worked with him and were going to do more as they built this next frame. He said he had taken notes and had even dug out his book from his welding school. He said for me to check on his work and knowledge later.

Abe had a new man in his shop. I was introduced to a fellow named Clint. Abe kidded him because he only had one eye, but that one was good enough to work on about any kind of forklift made. He was also proficient with all forms of hydraulic equipment. Abe took me outside, leaving Clint to work on a forklift and showed me seven more forklifts sitting under our storage cover.

"Look what I found. They had those seven lifts besides ten mobile generators, so my guys used the big trucks to haul everything over here early this morning. We bought all of them for scrap value, so if we can re-manufacture them correctly, we should make some good money on them. I'll be able to tell you exactly what we have in them too. That new program you have tracks every screw and piece of tape we use. It's great."

The big new rebuild shop now had eight people working. That shop was going to be a moneymaker. While I thought that, another big generator cranked up, giving the rough idle at first, then smoothing out and running smoothly. Sales were going to have to catch up.

Upstairs, Phil said he heard what I had asked Tiny to do and asked how I figured out to ask that. "Easy, Phil, Onan, and probably other companies, have been cutting back on customer service and outside salesmen. If this territory is so hungry for attention, that means other areas of the company, and other companies, are probably doing the same, therefore leaving a lot of unsold equipment. The orders are pouring in. It is probably for the equipment that other dealers may have ordered previously and now have laying dead in stock. Why not buy it a little cheaper from a hungry dealer and turn it over here? You may already have orders for some of it. The stuff will have a retail warranty date of when we sell it, since we would be the selling dealer."

"How do you know this stuff, Steve, you were a welder for a big company, but who taught you how all this stuff works?"

"Common sense, Phil, just listening to people and using common sense."

Ruth said the two guys checked out and that Dan had glowing reports from his direct supervisors, but the guys over his supervisors were the ones talking about his foul-up in life.

My fax was bare, but there were a couple of orders on my desk. Gene had sent a formal P.O. for an engine. I needed to find out who made the best crate engines and get prices. After entering the engine order, and another frame order, in the computer and on my white board, I went back to talk to Sandy and Mandy.

Shawna stopped me before I could talk to the two girls. Shawna was excited that she had found all the parts she needed to finish Gene's motor. She said the motor and tranny should be done by the end of next week. She already had the transmission apart and was working on the bearings.

When I asked the question of the day to Sandy and Mandy, they thought for a few minutes, then Mandy said, "None are really great, but the factory Delco engines seem to hold up better. I don't know why, but if I think of all the different motor builders and their failures, they have fewer Delco failures than any other brand. It could be the builders aren't as thorough as we are."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.