Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Forty-one - Saturday

I looked at the clock that told me that I should go back to sleep. Today was Saturday, nothing big scheduled, the new shop will be done today, so we can start moving Monday.

Too bad we didn't use up all of the frame materials. There was enough material to do two more frames and of course there was enough sheet metal to create one more set. Al seemed to be pretty fast. I'll have to have Gene evaluate what he has produced so far to see if it is quality work. It looked like it to me, but we'll see.

I thought to myself that it was funny to think of those two and their qualities. When I originally thought of them, it was Tom that I thought would be the leader. Al turned out to be a decent leader and a very capable craftsman. He learned fast and worked hard to be exacting. I need two or three more guys just like him.

Tom can produce good work, but he needs a partner to keep him moving and to encourage his best work. There is a self-motivation issue there. I'll find what rings his bell then he'll take off. There is always something for everyone.

Hope Abe and Martin can find a table and the type of chairs I wanted, a table that could be broken down to multiple tables and with chairs on wheels. That would be perfect for the big patio. We need some bar stools, too.

I looked at the clock and it was nearing six. Guess more sleep is out of the question. Sweet Sue is sleeping so nice. She feels so good next to me. I'm so lucky to have found someone that is very compatible with me but is not a wallflower. She can be so dynamic and has as much, if not even more, drive than I do. What a babe!

Just looking at her excites me. She is beautiful. She's also very erotic if you like big, big, boobs. Wow, does she have some tits. I wonder if she ever thinks how fast this has all happened. I know I push things when I see they can be done. I even expect others to feel the urgency of doing something right, not waiting for something else.

I'm even surprised at myself for having started a business so easily, for making a bunch of money pretty quick, and for expanding it at a phenomenal speed. Too bad my folks aren't around to see their son, who had no direction in life, take off now. My brother and sister are going to shit when they find out I'm not on some far off oil rig, hiding from the world. I have to call them to let them know.

I may have to call them to let them know they are going to be an aunt and an uncle. Is this too fast to be having babies? We just met; but then we committed our total selves to each other. We gave ourselves to each other completely. Do I trust her implicitly? You bet. Do I think we are perfect together? You bet and damn I hope I do so forever. Has there been one word of discontent from either of us? Nope. Do I want babies? It would be awesome to be a dad. Will Sue be a good mom? A great mom, but I bet she'll be amazingly over-protective. That's not all bad. Wow, babies, or at least we'll start working on one baby. That'll be fun.

I kissed her gently on the forehead, thinking I'd get up, go to the bathroom, then start the coffee.

The kiss worked magic. Sue opened her eyes, gave me a million dollar smile pulling my face down to hers so we could really kiss. She rolled on top of me saying, "My, my, what's going on down there, have you been thinking about me?"

I've been thinking about everything, I thought, but said, "I've been thinking of how much I love you and how great a mom you will be."

That won me some points, as she began aggressively kissing me all over the face then moved down my neck and chest to suck on a hairy nipple. A hand found my very erect pussy-plunger, her face followed her hand to give me some licks and a few sucks before coming back up to my face while straddling me.

She rubbed me up and down her rapidly moistening pussy lips, then fit me into her and began sinking onto me.

"Let's practice making one of those little creatures I want so bad," Sue said in an excited voice.

As she plunged me into her, she rose to offer me her full breasts and erect nipples to suck on. How could I resist? As soon as I began sucking on a nipple, her hips went to overdrive, pounding me into her rapidly.

Mornings are funny as both of our bodies race to the blast off stage so very quickly that we hardly get a chance to consider holding back and savoring the feelings. We were both coming, Sue quivering and shaking with her eyes squeezed shut, me shooting my seed directly into her womb.

Sue lay her head on my chest, catching her breath, "That first one in the morning is so hot. It's like our bodies have been craving each other all night and they can't wait to get off with each other."

That was well said. I couldn't agree more. To show her, I raised her face to mine to give her the most tender, loving kiss I could.

When we pulled apart, Sue said, "Let's get a shower. Somehow, I think today is going to be busy. We both want to get a lot done here at home."

We showered and I put on shorts and a T-shirt while Sue put on one of her super-sexy, revealing, short gowns. We had coffee made and had two pounds of bacon cooking when I turned on one patio light at six thirty.

I didn't think anyone would show up early on a Saturday morning, but Tom and Al with their wives were there almost immediately. Joan was wearing a gown that was almost the same as Sue's, while Betty had a robe that was kind of a peek-a-boo robe. Glenda was next, wearing a sexy robe, saying Martin was dressing and would be over in a minute.

Hanna and Shawna came from Shawna's, both wearing mesh sports T-shirts that didn't hide a thing. The funny part was the T-shirts were not real long. As the two walked over, each of their pussies was flashing in the false dawn light. Ruth, never to be outdone, came in the back screen doors with another of her translucent robes. What a way to start the day.

Poor Al and Tom were gawking at all the wonderful shows we were being given. Their wives weren't much help as they were both trying to hide the fact they were rubbing their husbands' crotches as they eyed the near naked women.

I thought it funny that Martin, Charlie, Jim, and Tiny were still on their way, while their near nude wives were already here, competing to show off in the early morning.

Betty, the quiet wife of Tom said, "I just love these mornings. When we wake up, I'm so excited about coming over here that Tom has to try to calm me down. I think it would take two or three Toms to quiet me down sometimes. I know Joan's the same. I've heard her and Al these last few mornings having what sounds like some really fun times."

"Betty, don't tell all our secrets. These people will think we're kinky or something," Joan said.

"Honey," Ruth commented "we're all more than a little kinky, just relax and enjoy it."

I had been going in and out while Sue was working on breakfast. I had broken four dozen eggs into a bowl to scramble and made up a big batch of biscuits. I had Sue save the bacon grease so I could make some milk gravy.

It was nice to have this big kitchen with a big ceramic cook top to work with. It made cooking fast. As Sue was taking the food out, I made the gravy and put it into a big bowl with a dipper, and followed Sue to the patio.

The guys were all there now, so our group was complete now, except for Abe and Alice.

Speaking of the devil, they pulled up in Alice's new car. Martin said, "Just like Abe, put food on the table and the skinny little runt shows up every time."

When they each loaded up a plate and sat, Alice commented, "You girls sure are trying to start a riot this morning. Are you all planning on taking an early nap? The way you're dressed, the men are going to want one as soon as you go home. I will probably have to take Abe home to settle him down since he's been looking at all of you."

Breakfast was a big hit with the group this morning. Everyone seemed to enjoy having a nice breakfast to get the weekend going.

Tiny talked about picking up the stuff he needed to make music on the patio. He said he was going to go by Best Buy to look at their big TV's as well. I told him that he could put it on his credit card and I would reimburse him for it.

Abe and Martin had a list of places that they were going to go to for the table and chairs we were looking for. Alice and Glenda were going along to make sure whatever that they found was nice.

The shock of the morning came from our two new couples. Tom asked if he and Al could go to the shop to make up the last two frames we had materials for. Tom said he felt he could do an even better job faster than he had before and wanted to get more experience. Al said they were planning on finishing the two frames and getting most of the second set of panels done today.

"That would be great," I said surprised at their request, "I'm not sure you can get both of those jobs complete in a day but you're welcome to try. This will be at time and a half. I'm getting the best deal out of it as I would rather move a completed frame, rather than raw materials."

Betty and Joan were in the kitchen talking to Sue, so I knew something was up there.

I wanted to go to an equipment auction being held out on hwy 301 as well as check on how the building was coming along. I needed to register the big truck too, as the guys were going to be there Monday morning to start moving us.

I asked Abe if he thought we would need a bigger compressor for the new shop. He suggested that instead of one big one, I try to find another about the same size as the one we had. He thought that would be the best way to handle it, as when we were painting, he needed a constant pressure.

Painting, I forgot about that. I need to go down to the new building to talk to the contractor.

As everyone left to begin their projects or go to work, Sue told me the girls wanted to work also. They were going to finish a major project Sue had started them on. They were going to track the quantities of each size sold for the last year so Sue could have the manufacturer produce garments proportionately. She said she knew their standard assortments per dozen wasn't working out right and that she could save the factory a bunch of money. It would mean fewer end of season sales, but that would not be a bad thing.

Sue wanted to come with me, and Hanna asked if she could tag along because we always seemed to have fun.

We dressed in jeans and shirts. I went by the bank for a letter of authorization for a ridiculous amount in the event I bid on something at the auction. Sue and I made our deposits and got some cash.

Next stop was the new building. There was a sign company in the front parking lot with a big crane. I looked at Sue, "I didn't order anything from a sign company, I better see about this."

Sue patted my arm saying, "I did, I wanted our name on the building right away."

They were hoisting up a huge S while laying on the parking lot was another S and a big & sign. The word Enterprises was already under where the S was going to go.

I gave her a kiss and said, "I need to talk to the contractor for a few minutes, come on." The showroom door had a bar on it to keep people from coming in with a hand written sign, "wet paint." I peered in to see the floor had been painted and sealed over the paint. In the center of the floor was a giant S&S, really cool looking.

We went around to the back of the building. I looked in the smaller shop area that Abe was going to use. It was complete with the floor painted and the paint seal already on. We didn't go in as it looked like the floor was still wet.

The big overhead door on the side and the back were both open. Men were spraying a clear seal over the already painted floor. The shop was divided into two distinct areas. I had figured one side for welding and one side for sheet metal forming. Both sides had been painted and both sides had a giant S&S in a circle on the floor.

The contractor walked up to us and asked, "How do you like it?"

"Great!" I said. "But who gave you the idea to paint the S&S on the floor."

He just smiled and nodded toward the grinning Sue.

"I have an addition I need you to make," I said pointing to side of the building where Abe's shop is.

"Already? You haven't even started and you need an addition? Are you getting ahead of yourself?"

"I don't think so. I'll tell you why. We are already doing a lot painting for our rebuilds. We may be doing even more painting of some panels we are beginning to form. We're going to be gigged by the county and EPA and maybe even workman's comp for not having paint booths. Have you ever built one?"

"Didn't think about a paint booth. You're right, you need one if you do much painting," the contractor said. He added, "Yes I've built several along with the body shops that went with them.

"This is my plan, you can design it the way it needs to be. I want the paint booths, two of them, to be built within an annex that you would build on the side of the building. Something to consider is that I want to make sure whatever I add will not hinder expansion of the building later. I think we will be adding on to the existing building, probably doubling the size. So consider that in your plan to add the paint shop."

"Are you looking for the paint shop in a couple of months, or next year?"

"No, now, I want the shop up and running Monday. I know that's not possible, but I would like you to get started on it as soon as you can."

"Not a problem. When I tell the guys we have a project, they will be very happy. We found out we can't start our next job for two weeks now. That looked like two weeks without pay to them. A job like this will take a week, maybe a little longer. Anything else?"

"I might want a covered outdoor storage area, but we'll see. I'm going to have these weeds all killed and, at a minimum, I want to spread gravel over the rest of the area."

"You know you could probably blacktop the whole area as cheap as you can put gravel over it. I just so happen to operate a blacktop business that isn't very busy. Want an estimate?"

"Sure, give me an estimate and get started on the paint room addition. Give me an estimate on putting down asphalt on the entire yard, and while you're at it, how about an estimate to double the size of the building. I want matching construction with a covered passage way between the buildings. The new building needs to be air-conditioned and well ventilated with windows and overhead doors on all four sides where appropriate."

"You don't stop do you. I'll bet you need doubling in less than a year," the contractor said shaking his head. "We'll take tomorrow off and begin the paint booth addition Monday."

He had something on his mind and finally said, "I heard about the concrete driver and those two lumber yard delivery guys. The concrete company is pretty embarrassed about it, as is the lumberyard. Perhaps they might give you a break on this addition. I'm sorry that it happened and I hope nothing like that ever happens again. I just can't imagine guys doing stuff like that with guns. Two of them will be in jail a long time. The other guy died for his mistake. Did you shoot him?"

"No, it was the little redheaded girl that lives across the street. She was watching my back."

"Is that the same one who was with you when you had that war down there?"

"The same."

"You're lucky to have her around. Hope that never happens again."

"Me too."

Sue, Hanna, and I took off for the auction. We arrived at ten. The main auction was going to begin at one, so there were hundreds of people milling around, looking at all of the different equipment. We registered, giving them the bank letter, and walked through the equipment display.

I wanted a forklift. My thought was to get a propane-powered forklift instead of an electric, as it would be used outside as much or more than inside. The exhaust from the propane would be exhausted pretty fast so we shouldn't have to worry about carbon monoxide. We could always leave a door open when we were using the lift inside.

There were several lifts in various conditions. Abe said to get one that had to be rebuilt, as we would save us a lot by doing it that way.

There were a couple of men standing around the forklifts that appeared to know something about them. I introduced myself to them, along with Sue and Hanna. They said they were dealers and would maybe buy the one lift as it looked pretty new but were not interested in the others. I pointed to one of the lifts in the worst condition. What is something like this worth as it stands? They both shook their heads and said, "Nothing." They said it would require a lot of work to get it back in shape, not even considering the condition of the motor. They said the best of the rough ones might be the best deal as it could be done rather easily.

The worst lifts had a familiar name, Onan. I didn't even know they made lifts. I wonder if we could rebuild forklifts too. Too bad Abe didn't have a cellphone.

We walked around and I found what else I was looking for, three large mobile commercial compressors and six large commercial generators. They all looked rough so I would buy them if they were cheap enough. Rebuilt, the nine units represented a minimum of a hundred grand. All of their tires looked serviceable, so it would be easy to get them to the shop.

Sue asked me if I wanted to get a new truck. When I looked at her funny, she said she thought my truck was good but that I might want a newer looking pickup with a towing package and one I could put our name on. She had a point so we looked at what they had. There were a couple of white ones that had commercial tow hitch equipment. They were almost new with very low mileage. I figured dealers would be trying to buy them. I asked a guy with a "blue book" to look up the prices of the two for me. With Sue next to me, he handed me the book while he gawked at her chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.