Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Thirty-nine - Thursday

I woke to a wonderful feeling. Sperm was shooting from my dick into something clutching, hot, and moist. Sue's pussy smell was intoxicatingly strong.

When I opened my eyes, I could only see pussy, Sue's delicious pussy, while she continued to suck on my dick that was trying to soften. I lashed out with my tongue and felt her jump. I attached my mouth over her delicious pussy and sucked, licked, and tongued her clit until she grunted, quivered, and choked on my dick that was now growing back to full strength.

"Stop, stop, I can't take anymore, you made me come already. Stop!"

I gave her one last lick, picked her up, turning her around to be given a very spermy kiss. She had it all around her lips and chin. A messy eater.

"You came so much I couldn't swallow it fast enough. I'm so horny, it must be getting close to my period. Do you still think I should go off my pills? Is it too early? Maybe we should wait another month or so to make a baby," Sue said.

"A baby, as to when it comes and gets started, is your call. You decide; I'll be happy with whatever you decide. We'll be happy, however you do it."

We got up and while she was sitting on the john, I put on the two pots of coffee. We fooled around in the shower, but didn't do the deed again. How lucky can a guy get, getting woken up with a blowjob like that?

The light was on at six-fifteen, inviting our little world to come alive. I explained to everyone that today was going to be our last morning for a day or so as the patio was being expanded. The builder had said his guys would be here at seven, so we needed to drink up and move the tapper to the end of the trailer.

We all only had two cups of coffee each, then we moved all the furniture far out into the yard, bunched it up toward Sue's old house. I used the hand truck from the shed to move the tapper over to the side of Martin's where he plugged it in, saying it would work there for a couple of days.

All the guys picked up the shed and carried it out into the yard. I moved all the misc. stuff like the compressor, tools, and bench.

Just before seven, the contractor pulled up in his pickup, with several other pickups parking along the street. I had pulled mine in behind Sue's car.

Some of his men immediately began taking down the awning. Two were using surveyor instruments, staking out the new patio, while a couple more men started using sledgehammers to bust up the existing concrete.

When everyone was busy to his satisfaction the contractor told me to follow him and walked around to the other side of the building. How about I put in a carport and awning that would keep the front door, and your office door, out of the rain? You don't need an additional pad for a carport but it would be nice to keep the car out of the sun. I agreed and told him to build it along with a twenty foot long shed. I thought thirty-two feet would be a little much.

Sue said she was going to stay home and work again, as the girls were going to help her with a new project. She said she had an idea that would probably double her business instantly. She wanted to try it.

When I got to the shop, Abe and Al already had the panels on the generator and had it pulled out in front of the shop. This one was painted international orange and looked really impressive.

I called the welding supply house and asked the owner if he was ready for another big one. He said bring it on. He had a customer down the street that could use it.

Abe put on his Onan shirt while the guys hooked up the generator to my tow hitch. I told the two of them to cut up the remaining sets of tubing as we were going to build all the frames we could, then start fooling with sheet metal.

Abe and I were in and out of the supply house so fast we forgot to buy the supplies I needed. The owner said he had orders for at least four more when we could get them. I thought I might just order the supplies and have them delivered. They did brag about free delivery. I dropped by the bank and got a cashier's check for Abe's ten percent. He was grinning broadly, staring at the check.

Abe told me, "This is Alice's new stove. She wants one of those with a ceramic top that you can't see the raised area for pans and burners. This will get her the best. I'm rat holing all my lawn mower money for our vacation to Hawaii this fall. I've already got enough and now I'm saving up for some fun times over there.

Back at the shop, the guys were ready to start bending pipe. They had already cleaned all the ends up so they wouldn't have to stop before they tacked and welded.

I let them measure and mark, making sure they measured a minimum of two times to confirm the length and where the bend was supposed to begin and end. They bent a tube then re-measured, making sure they did it correctly. I complimented them on doing the double-checking as that was the way to confirm perfection.

I helped them set up parts to start tacking, explaining why I did it this way, and why it was so important to confirm and reconfirm exact placement. It was slow going as they weren't used to being so exacting. While they did one together, I was setting up and tacking one by myself. I was done and welding when the girls showed up with lunch, some delicious ham sandwiches that hit the spot, along with chips and soda.

Abe said he was getting spoiled again. He had told his wife she didn't have to come down every day with his lunch. He had been missing the nice lunches he'd been getting.

After lunch, the guys finished tacking the three sections but were apprehensive about putting them together.

With their help, I re-confirmed all of the angles, lengths, and distances along with the plate placements. I helped them set up the three pieces together, double-checking the location of the connections, then let them tack. They stood back looking at it, proud of their work. I gave them another wire feed arc welder so the two of them could weld on the front and rear at the same time.

I finished up my frame and grinding. I actually finished cleaning and drilling the frame before they were done welding. They had me check all their welds. I complimented them both on their improved beads, saying it was going to be easier to clean up this way. I started them both on cleaning up their welds.

I heard a big diesel motor start and walked over to Abe's shop. He was smiling and said, "I thought so, this one's never been used. There isn't a mark anywhere. All I have to do is service the motor and generator, put in a new battery, put on some new tires, and paint it. It'll be done late tomorrow. That'll be easy money for me.

I asked Abe if he had heard about the truck yet. He said he had. The transmission linkage was stuck because a nut had come off. There wasn't anything wrong with the transmission. I asked him if we should go get it and he said he would walk next door for it when I needed it. The repair shop was here at the storage place.

I ran over to the new building to see if the electric and water were on. I looked through the building real quick, deciding to thoroughly wash and paint the entire shop, especially the floors, so they would look like Gene's place. It's nice to have a clean workplace.

I drove by the house to see two concrete trucks pouring the slab. The uprights were already in place and there was a large stack of materials in the yard next to the slab. On the other side of our house, I was stunned to see the carport and awning already up with Sue's car underneath. This guy works fast.

I could see activity at the rear of the house, so I walked back to see that a pad had already been poured for the new shed. The concrete would be a continuous extension from the patio. Out from there, two guys were putting together a commercial steel building that would be the shed. I was impressed.

I asked the contractor if he knew of a service that could clean up a building, paint everything, including resealing and painting the floors. I wanted the place to really look nice. He smiled at me and said, "I'll need something to do when we finish this tomorrow."

"I thought this was going to take a week?" I said questioning him.

"It normally would, but I don't have any other jobs till Monday. Every one of my men is here. We can do a lot in a very short time, so this is going to be done tomorrow. I can start on your shop and work Friday and Saturday at your shop. We could rebuild a building in two days. Let's run and see it."

We quickly drove to the new building and went through what I wanted. He opened all the doors and looked at everything, "I'll need a couple of lifts to clean and paint up high but we can also use them to change all your ballasts and lamps while we're here. We'll paint everything the same color it is now, mostly white, so it will be bright out here. I think I know what you want for the floor, I'll double seal it, and paint it with a non-skid paint that waxes really nice. The place will look like you can eat off the floor. Do you know the NASCAR guy over in Drew Park?"

"Gene?"

"That's him. We did his shop; we'll fix yours up just like his, that all right?"

"Great, just what I want."

"It'll be done Saturday, my guys will love you for the work."

As we drove back to the house, I was a little worried that he had not quoted a price or asked for a deposit.

Back at the shop the guys were finishing up the frame. They were proud of it. I showed them how to drill the holes with a special clamp-on drill press. They didn't know to use a little oil around the bit so they went through a couple of bits pretty quick. I showed them how to do it gently so they saved the bit and didn't take a chance of bending and breaking bits, sending sharp metal flying through the air.

We put one of the frames in the new space for sheet metal assembly then put the other in the back of the welding space. I had Al begin setting up his equipment while I had Tom put away his equipment and clean up our work area. I had to remind him the work bench should always be neat and clean. Clean meant swept with a hand broom and washed if necessary.

When he was done, I had him help Abe till five, while I helped Al finish getting his area ready to work. I asked Al if he thought Tom would be a help tomorrow. He thought for a minute then said, "Yes, he's trying really hard to learn as much as he can. He's also following your lead to try to do perfect work. I didn't think I could do it, but you and Abe showed me how. I'm confident now and I'll teach Tom while we work."

"Okay, good," I said then continued "we need to come up with an idea on how to assemble the sheet metal on the racecar, but be able to remove it quickly and easily. They usually use pop rivets and tack welding to hold the sheet metal on. I want to see if we can find a way to give them the car so they can remove some panels to install their equipment, then reattach the panels when they are through. Not all of the panels need to be quick change, just the ones for access and the ones most often damaged during races."

Al said, "I'll think about it tonight and we can experiment after I get a car put together. I don't like pop rivets either. They tear the metal and don't hold all the time."

At five, we were cleaned up and ready to roll. Our group met next to Martin's place where the beer and tables were. Glenda had some roast pork with black beans and both yellow and white rice. That is always a filling supper. In no time at all, the food was devoured and a lot of beer consumed. We were going to need a new keg pretty soon.

Just as the thought crossed my mind, the Budweiser truck pulled up. The driver said he figured we were probably getting close. He opened the fridge and lifted the old keg out with one hand saying, "You guys are more than close, you're empty. He poured the last of the beer into mugs then swapped kegs.

Glenda made him sit and eat supper, saying he was working way too late. He smiled and willingly ate the good food. Before he left, he gave us a couple of sleeves of cups, along with two cases of cans, saying he knew we used some cans too, as he saw them before. With a wave he said, "The cans are on me."

We slid the cans in next to the keg so they would chill for when we wanted them. All the guys looked at how much the folks had done today. It was amazing. The shed was done but the old shed was still up, as they couldn't move the new one onto the slab yet because the floor had been wet.

The cross pieces were installed on the pillars, so all that had to be done is lay the metal rafters for the roof and install the roof panels. The electrical was stubbed out, ready to be run to the fans, so that would be fast. Out in the yard, the bar was built, ready to be carried into position. There were rough outs for the water, drain, and electrical. The weather was nice and dry, so the concrete should dry and cure over night sufficiently for them to finish.

Sue and I took a walk, forsaking a ride. I told her about having the contractor clean up and paint the new shop. That excited her. She then told me she had come up with a way to more than double her current business. She had put it into effect and was already receiving orders. She said she had advertised within several women's on-line magazines. The ads were instant and the orders were almost as instant. She said the manufacturer was already expanding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.