Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Thirty-eight - Wednesday

I woke with a long fat nipple in my mouth, nursing like a baby. Sue was smiling at me and said, "Happy anniversary, husband."

"Imagine that, we have been married for a whole week already." I leaned up to kiss her, but she said for me to keep on sucking. She wiggled under me and pulled my very hard dick into her waiting pussy. Our lovemaking was slow and gentle, but the eroticism was so high that we both began coming almost too quickly. We kissed and headed to the bathroom.

While Sue sat, I turned on the water and got in, relieving my bladder under the shower. We washed each other, dried, and dressed, ready for the day. We were a little early but I waited till six-twenty five to turn on the patio light. By six-forty everyone was sitting and drinking coffee, including our two new couples.

Ruth said that perhaps the new folks would like to be a part of our supper club too. The ladies explained how we were doing it. Betty and Sue both thought it was an economical way to have good meals. One meal for seven couples was cheaper to make than seven meals for one couple.

The seven wives agreed to mix up what night of the week they would have each week by drawing days from a coffee can with seven slips of paper in it. Tom said he would dig out his dominoes and separate a one through seven, which would make it easier for them to decide. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday could be something other than homemade if it was agreed upon. Like pizza, or Sonny's ribs, or maybe even Chinese take out.

I noticed the new picnic tables and the chairs had been painted. I looked at Martin and asked him if he had done that. He shook his head and pointed to Tiny.

Tiny was grinning, "I had off yesterday. It was hot in the afternoon so I came over to have a beer and was looking at the new furniture. I had some good white deck enamel paint that doesn't chalk, so I began painting the chairs. There was enough to paint the chairs and the table."

Ruth laughed at him, "There was enough to paint everything and enough beer to put him away by the time he was done. I don't know who made out. Tiny had a great time doing it, getting half shit-faced in the process."

"They look nice, and with our growing population, we needed the chairs," I said.

Martin suggested, "I was thinking we should buy or build a big table that would hold us all at once. If we could get one with fourteen chairs maybe even sixteen for when Abe and Alice come around, that would be nice."

"We need a bigger patio. There wouldn't be room for other lawn chairs and small tables," I said thinking our group was getting out of hand. But then I had second thoughts. "Martin, how about figuring out how big we can make the patio both in total length and how far out we can come without making the park owner upset. We could move the shed back farther so the door was at the end of the house. It may stick out too far toward the back lot, you'll have to see. It is something to consider though. With a great big patio, we could have a big table at one end and the patio furniture at the other. It might be nice."

It was time for all of us to head to work. Sue stayed home, but said she and the girls would bring us all lunch. Al and Tom were now riding with each other, saving gas.

Abe instantly had Al using his body shop skills smoothing and preparing panels to paint.

Tom and I set up the stands and began measuring and cutting two frame sets. He got the hang of measuring at least twice before we cut once. Then when we started bending he learned to measure to the inner angle so it would be accurate. As we went along, I called out the number of the part so he would remember to number each piece and the significance of numbering the pieces. We cleaned up all the ends, setting up the stands, and tacking the front end first, followed by the rear, and finally the cage.

It took us an hour to re-measure every thing as something was out of kilter. When we found it, we had to re-tack several pieces to bring it in line. I think Tom learned the significance of measuring over and over again to be sure of every length, distance, and angle.

When we finished tacking, the girls had arrived with lunch for all. Abe enjoyed lunch with us, eating some great roast beef sandwiches with potato chips, and Sue's Diet Cokes.

After lunch Tom began welding. By the time he finished his frame, I was done welding and darn near done cleaning the welds.

I inspected each weld with Tom, showing him in different places how he may have been able to do a better job faster, if he did something different. He took it in and said he would work on it next time.

I had Tom begin cleaning on one end and I began on the other. He had some thick beads but as he progressed, they became better. I was done with the back and the cage as he finished the front. Together we went back over every weld, length, distance, and angle, making sure it was done right and drilling the holes while we were measuring. We also went back over the frame I had done myself.

Good, two more frames ready to roll. The Lakeland guy still needed four so Tom and I would finish up with the materials we had by making up three more frames, two for Lakeland, and one for the shop. Since it was only four, Tom and I measured and cut pieces for the three frames, ending just after five.

Abe came to get us saying he wanted me to see something special. The generator he had been working on was done, with the panels hanging up to dry. Abe went over the starting sequence for the big generator then hit the button, it caught immediately, smoothing out to run quietly.

Al stood back and said, "I think I'm getting the idea of what you keep saying about perfect. Abe is very exacting. He's taught me a lot these last two days."

Tom echoed Al saying, "I'm welding better right now than I have ever done before and it's still not the quality of work I will be capable of soon. I'm going to be putting out the best work Steve has ever seen."

Abe slapped me on the back, "Looks like you have yourself a couple of good guys. Let's get out of here, it's Miller time."

Abe went home while Tom and I cleaned up the welding shop. I emphasized that if the shop were cleaned up at night, we would want to come to work the next morning. Al pitched in and it only took fifteen minutes to have the place straight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.