Vacation?
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Thirty-four - Saturday

I woke up being smothered again. I was face first between Sue’s breasts, being hugged tightly as she dreamt of some clutching situation. I was able to turn my face enough to breathe. In the process, my mouth came close to one of her now erect nipples. I rose up just enough to suck one into my mouth.

I know this is a throw back to wanting to nurse my mommy. I know it’s kind of childish to love to play with two joyfully full breasts. But Sue seems to like it, and I sure love to please Sue.

I was lying between Sue’s legs, bent enough that my morning erection was banging on the door to heaven. I didn’t have to knock very hard or very long. As Sue pulled me onto her fat nipple harder, her pussy opened and she/it literally sucked me into her, causing her to give out a very erotic groan.

A couple of minutes of slowly moving in and out of her and she pulled me on top of her, then pulled my face from her breast and to her lips for a kiss, beginning to move her hips faster in a driving fuck.

We didn’t last long as we both sprung a leak with all the noise two healthy lovers can make ending with us still holding each other gasping for breath and murmuring, “I love you” to each other.

Without words, just mutual loving smiles, we kissed, pulled apart and went to the shower.

In the kitchen, Sue made sandwiches, while I made coffee and got the cooler ready so we would be prepared for a long day if it worked out that way.

We had the coffee ready and the patio light on at six-thirty, but the first guest didn’t arrive until Glenda padded over in her slippers and robe near seven. Ruth and Tiny showed up next with a box of donuts, followed by Charlie and Shawna, then Jim and Hanna. Martin finally came to the table blushing so much that we all had to ask him what was up.

Martin just sat there blushing, as he glanced at Glenda. She leaned over and kissed his cheek, then proudly bragged announcing that her man had royally done her in last night and this morning. He had promptly gone back to sleep after showing her he still had it in him to do her again for the second time in less than eight hours.

The crew all knew Sue and I were going to get an early start so the girls, except for Shawna who had to work, said they were going to work on some of their decorating ideas while we made money.

Sue and I opened the storage garage door at seven-fifty, by eight we were busily measuring tubing. We had everything measured, bent, tacked, and double-checked by ten-fifteen. After a short break, we both started welding all the joints, followed by exchanging frames then grinding and polishing joints, while inspecting the other’s welds. We didn’t finish by noon but we stood up smiling at the two completed frames at twelve-twenty.

I had called the Lakeland team owner about eleven saying we were running ahead of schedule so he could come anytime after noon for his equipment. He said he would be on his way as soon as he could hitch his trailer and round up his crew chief.

Sue and I had cleaned up the shop and were eating sandwiches about one, when the team owner showed up pulling a large trailer.

The owner and crew chief went over the frames very thoroughly using their own measuring equipment to confirm lengths, bends, and angles, checking them against the blueprint hanging on our wall. It took them thirty minutes to finally look up at us smiling.

“I didn’t think you could produce two of these as fast as Gene said you could. What did you do, work all night for me?” the owner asked.

“No sir, we just got a real early start. Sue and I have these down to a production science now, so we are able to make two at a time almost as easily as making one,” I said with an arm around Sue’s shoulder.

The crew chief said, “Your work is as good as any I’ve seen. You do a nice job finishing the product. I noticed you drilled all the required holes, do you always do that, too?”

“Gene asked the same thing,” I said smiling. “It seems to me that if I’m producing a frame for you, it ought to be complete. The holes are part of the spec. Whatever the spec says, that’s what you get unless you’d rather do them yourself.”

“Nope, keep on producing material like this for us and you have a steady customer. Wait till I tell some of the other crew chiefs about your work, you’ll be getting some calls. Give me a bunch of your cards so I can pass them out,” the crew chief said.

“We don’t have any with us right now but when you pick up the other two frames, we’ll have a bunch for you. We’ll work out something for your referrals too.”

We loaded the two frames onto their trailer, exchanged a receipt for the ten grand check, with a promise from him for his sales tax certificate number, then watched them roll away.

While Sue and I were watching him, I approached her, “I have a couple of ideas that might be a little too aggressive, but I think they are worth considering.”

Sue turned to hug me, holding the ten thousand-dollar check out to look at it, “What’s that babe?”

“I was thinking of hiring an additional welder to teach him how we do our work, so he could be building something in the shop while we are out at various sites doing custom work.”

“Second, I thought we might try to make a frame here in the shop, then experiment making the sheet metal for a car. See how hard it is, see what it would take in time and materials, and see if we could create a way to make a raw body for a crew chief to just take and finish building the car. We would have to design some of the panels so they could be easily removed and replaced so they could do the interior work, but that shouldn’t be too difficult. This would require a guy that knows sheet metal good enough to teach others and us.”

“And last of all, how about us finding someone to make us an internet site, talking about our welding shop, our mobile custom welding ability, and maybe even our generator re-building shop.”

I thought of one last thing, “Oh yeah, what do you think about S&S Enterprises? You know Sue and Steve?”

“Wow, honey, you have been doing some heavy duty daydreaming on this. Hiring employees is going to get expensive, you know. There is workman’s comp insurance, along with additional liability insurance, and payroll taxes too. You’re talking two people, do you think you could make their efforts pay?”

“That’s why I’m talking about it, to see if it’s doable, or just a day dream.”

“Where would you get these two guys?” She paused a second then said, “I betcha I know, you want those two guys that helped move me and helped you with the desk. I heard one say he was a construction welder and the other said he was a construction sheet metal worker.”

“You got it. That’s who I was thinking of,” I said, thinking that Sue didn’t let much get by her.

“Let’s go home and call the insurance lady. Then you can go over and negotiate with those two guys. I’ll go to work on our business card, then hunt for a website programmer.”

Sue then looked at me asking, “This is going to mean an even bigger shop, isn’t it? You already have three spaces, you’ll need at least an open double for two more guys to work. Pretty soon you’re going to have to look for your own building.”

“I know just the place, I’ll show you on the way home.”

As we drove home, I pulled off on a side street to show Sue the building that I had attended the auction at. There was a huge for sale sign lying on the ground as if it were waiting to be installed. Amazing that it was taking so long to get a sign up. Sue said the building was convenient to the park, even closer than the storage place, plus it looked big enough to do even more than what we planned. The large fenced yard would be for all of our used generators and compressors. I made a note in my little book to call the number on the sign to see if the building was possibly available for lease.

I announced to Sue, “I guess it’s a done deal, I’m not going back to work on the platforms and I’m not going back to work for the oil companies. I guess I should call my former employer Monday and tell them my vacation got out of hand. In just over a month, I’ve gotten married, bought a house, started a business, and made lots of friends.”

Sue kidded me, “When you decide to stop vacationing and go back to work, you’ll be a terror.”

The telephone guy was working on the outside of our house while Martin watched him. There was also a cable guy inside putting in some kind of a thing he called a cable modem and router. He had both Sue’s and my PCs open, installing a card, saying it was necessary to make them work on the internet.

I used my cell phone to call the insurance lady. When I explained what I was planning, she gave me some numbers to work with that she assured me would be over-estimates. She said I might consider some additional insurance on my equipment at the shop as well. I told her I would consider it and thanked her for being available on Saturday.

I walked over to the guy who was the welder. His name was Tom and his wife’s name was Betty. They had only been married about six months and he explained to me in front of his blushing bride that they spent most of their time getting in or getting out bed.

I asked him about his welding school. He said it was only a year’s course but had covered all the various types of welding, but very little hands on practice. He said the first job he got was in construction, so he had just continued doing that type of work.

After explaining to Tom what kind of welding I did and that I was thinking of hiring and training another precision custom welder, he became very excited, “Man, that’s what I thought welding was really supposed to be about. I don’t want to only do pick up things, where you are using a shovel one-minute and an arc-welder the next. I want to be creative, a metal artist.”

We talked about what he had been making in construction and what he would be looking for if he had a regular job with mostly regular hours. Betty was very excited for Tom to be going back to work, especially if it was close by and with regular hours.

I went next door to see Al, the sheet metal guy. Al introduced me to his large wife, Joan. She was probably five six or seven but had to go better than two fifty, maybe even closer to three hundred pounds. Al and Joan were another young couple who looked like they had just gotten out of bed.

We talked about what he had been working at most recently for a while. When I asked how he got started in sheet metal, he said he learned it from his dad by working with him in a body shop. He said he had done a little custom work, helping his dad build some open wheel racecars, but mostly shaping and reforming car body parts. Al talked about a trade school he had gone to that had taught him some welding, but mostly sheet metal forming. He said he didn’t see himself making gutters and store fronts for the rest of his life, so he was thinking of going back to school to learn how to be a good body man like his dad.

After explaining the idea I had, I told him I’d like to hire him to experiment with making body parts of racecars to some pretty rigid specifications. Al said storefronts had to be down to the sixteenth of an inch so he was used to working from prints and specs. I asked him for a list of equipment that he would need to do that type of work and some estimated prices. When he was done, to bring it and his wife over to the patio for a beer. He should also get Tom and Betty to come with him.

I left Al scurrying around looking for paper and pen to make the list.

Back on the patio with a beer, I suggested to Hanna to go get a large batch of hamburgers and buns along with some chicken wings and other munchies as we might have some guests. I explained about Tom, Al and their wives. Hanna and Glenda took off for the store with a list for a picnic meal.

Sue joined me on the patio with Martin and Tiny telling me how far she had gotten. She had designed our cards with only S&S Enterprises and no Inc., as that wasn’t our corporate name. She had filed a d/b/a on line with the state so Steve Sharp Welding, Inc. was now doing business as S&S Enterprises. Sue said she had ordered them from Staples on line and they should be ready Monday morning. She said she also ordered work orders that could work as purchase orders and receipts.

“We need to call the caterer so his wife can take a bunch of pictures. I’m sure Gene will let us take some pictures at his place too. We’ll take pictures of us using the big truck in our coveralls and a bunch of the inside of the shops. We won’t take pictures of the outside of the shops because we might move. I’ve found a website programmer that writes in half a dozen languages and is just beginning to custom build sites for people. He said he could help on S&S and with my site. We should get a pretty good deal.”

I called the caterer and explained what I needed. He said he would have his wife call and make an appointment with us to take some pictures.

The cable guy called us in to look at what he had done. When he showed us how fast the Internet was now, we were astounded. It seemed thousands of times faster than our dialup modems.

The telephone guy was done too, saying all of the house jacks would work on both phone lines now. He had hooked up the phones I had purchased, showing me that line one was mine and line two was Sue’s.

Glenda and Hanna came back with loads of food. A big stack of hamburger patties, a huge box of wings, a gallon of potato salad, and a couple of big cans of baked beans, along with a bunch of veggies to munch on as well as lettuce, onions, and tomatoes for the hamburgers.

While I was working at the grille, putting wings on the fire, Charlie and Shawna rode in across the street. Before they could get cleaned up, Jim rode up saying he was going to get a shower and be right back. Pretty soon Charlie, Shawna, and Jim all joined us in having a beer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.