Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Twenty-six - Friday

I woke on my back with a heavy weight on my hips. I felt my morning erection encased in something warm, slick, and snug, sliding up and down.

"Morning sleepy head, it's almost six, time to get going," Sue said as she raised and lowered herself on me, "My period is over and I'm ready to resume being a wanton slut."

Sue continued till her eyes were closed, head thrown back and loudly groaned through at least two orgasms before asking, "You going to come?"

I rolled her over, laying full length on her, my chest smashing her balloons but being poked by her two rock hard nipples, "I'm ready, do you think it's safe or will the stuff shoot out your eyes."

While I pounded out my ejection, Sue came twice more finally sprawling out totally relaxed, "You conquered me again."

We got up, did our morning routines and showered before going to my trailer for coffee. We had both pots going while resuming our kissing and hugging in the kitchen.

Sue had me enter the transactions from the day before and all the bills that Abe had charged to my credit card. She told me to run over to the mailbox and pick up both our mails and come back as the coffee should be done by then.

When I came back with an armful of mail, Sue was on the patio with the light on. Glenda and Martin were walking over with Jim and Hanna. Tiny and Ruth arrived at the same time as Charlie and Shawna. Shawna had a giant box of fresh Dunkin Donuts.

"Where did you get these Shawna?" I asked. "There isn't a Dunkin Donuts close."

She smiled and said, "The Seven-Eleven at the park entrance now has Dunkin Donuts. I ordered this box yesterday and they had it ready for us this morning."

We drank coffee and snacked on donuts. I asked collectively that if they knew of anyone who had a trailer I could borrow this morning. Charlie told me to stop by the shop and I could use their big open trailer as long as it was back by one as that was when Dell was due. He said, Jan wouldn't mind but Dell was stingy about loaning the trailer.

I asked the group if they knew anything about the place on Hillsborough that had all kinds of trailers displayed. None of them had ever done any business there. I made a mental note to add a trailer to my wish list.

When our coffee group was done, Sue and I dressed in jeans, shirts and boots to deliver our evening's work. When we got to the bike shop, I took Sue inside to meet Jan.

Jan was as bad as guys were, her eyes were fixed on Sue's chest, mesmerized by the generous cleavage on display. Jan is built very large on top but not anywhere near as large as Sue. Jan must have some girl-girl tendencies as she was almost drooling and panting by the time we left.

We drove to the shop and with Abe's help, we loaded the frame onto the trailer and headed to the NASCAR shop. Inside, Gene was ecstatic that the frame was ready. He said the frame would be a car by that night. Four guys had it on a stand in a heartbeat, wheeling it away. He paid me the new price for the frame and the materials questioning me if I was making enough on the materials.

"I want your business sir. If I overcharge you, someone else will give you a better price. So if I think it's a fair number, it is."

We shook as I told him I might have his other frames ready for him to test early next week. He just said to deliver them as soon as possible so they could begin testing.

We took the trailer back to the bike shop arriving around ten. While I unhooked the trailer and put it where it needed to be Sue went in to see Shawna and Jan. She told me later that Jan once again couldn't take her eyes off her chest and said she thought Shawna was going to bust a gut to keep from laughing.

Back at our shop, we began laying out the new tubing for the first cuts and bends. Sue and I were so used to working together now so we had everything cut, bent and labeled by twelve forty-five. We took a break to run down to the Greek restaurant, arriving at the end of the lunch rush. We had the special, ate, and returned to the shop.

I put some small pieces together in the vices to show Sue how the eighteen percent stainless was different. Using a different wire rod we tacked two pieces and then set up a second set so she could do that one herself. We practiced the full welds on both pieces with Sue saying she could feel the difference and thought she could do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.