Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Twenty - Saturday

I woke with my lips against Sue's. Opening my eyes I looked into two dark brown orbs. The kiss turned into a smiling kiss as she pushed me over onto my back while moving over me, straddling me.

She sat up on my tummy, leaned over, raked her giant nipples across my face and said, "Do you know it's been twenty-four hours since I've made love to you? Do you know that it's a rule in our relationship that I do not allow that to happen? And do you know, I'm so horny right now that my pussy is literally dripping?"

She raised up, pulled my now excited morning hard on upright and slid onto me slowly, rocking back and forth till I was buried. She leaned over and dangled a nipple in my face, "Suck that thing a little while I get off, I'm behind in orgasms."

I could see her face concentrating while I sucked and nipped while she rocked up and down, sliding me in and out of her about six inches at a time.

It only took her about sixty seconds to start squeezing me with her insides and moaning pretty loud. She pulled the nipple from my mouth and kissed me passionately with a lot of tongue before raising back up and sticking the other nipple in my mouth. As I sucked, she began moving faster and faster while her insides squeezed sucking the juice right out me. I must have shot a good size load as it was oozing from around my dick.

Sue let out a big breath with a sigh then lay on me squashing her big breasts against my chest. She hugged me, lifted her face up and kissed me very thoroughly, "Lets have some coffee."

She pulled off me, cupping her hand under herself and headed into the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen and started both coffeepots before coming back to use the bathroom myself. Sue was in the shower so I joined her, as we both needed to clean up a little after our loving.

I put on shorts and a T-shirt and took two cups outside to the patio. Sue walked out of the trailer and stood in front of me.

"Oh shit," I groaned looking at her. "I'm going to keep looking at you and probably do you in front of everyone. Wow, that is sexy."

Sue sat on my lap, "Glad you like it. I've never had the occasion to wear it but I thought you would enjoy it this morning."

"I'll enjoy it alright, can you feel my enjoyment rising?"

"Just hold that thought."

"No problem, when Charlie, Tiny and Martin see this, they are going to attack their ladies, same as me."

Glenda came onto the patio. Sue and I both did a double take as Glenda's sheer robe that almost displayed what you knew was under there. It was just opaque enough to tease. You could almost see her nipples, just a faint darker area the same as her crotch.

"Hot, Glenda, that is sexy." I said.

"Martin thinks so too," she said smiling and sat down with her coffee.

Tiny and Ruth came up carrying their cups. I looked at Ruth and you didn't have to imagine, she had on a robe so thin, it looked like sheer nylon. It just clouded the view it did not obstruct it. Sue said, "You sexy slut, showing off like that."

Ruth said, "Tiny wouldn't let me out of the house until I took care of him," she licked her lips and swallowed while grinning broadly, "He's happy now."

Glenda and Sue laughed loudly.

A red headed pixie in a pink very revealing baby doll set came walking onto the patio complete with bunny slippers. She stopped spread her arms turning around to display that you could see everything about Shawna that you could see.

Charlie came up behind her, grabbing her, pulling her against him. Shawna smiled and said, "Again? How much do you want?"

The two of them came over to the table and sat with Charlie saying, "Seeing you so sexy is making me nuts, I can't get enough of you."

Sue said, "Isn't that sweet, especially from an old married couple."

Ruth said, "Christ Sue, why not just go nude. That thing doesn't hide anything."

Sue turned toward Tiny and Charlie put her hands under her voluminous breasts and lifted them toward them, "Like these? Enjoy seeing more of them?"

Tiny and Charlie both groaned as Glenda said, "Don't do that to Martin, we'll have to take him to the hospital.

Speaking of Martin, he was coming across the yard carrying a big Publix bag and a large tray. He put down the tray, put some paper towels on it then started filling up the tray with all kinds of Danish and donuts. Groans were heard by all.

Before we could reach for them, Sue was off my lap going into the trailer and came out with the big pot for refills plus a handful of paper napkins.

Charlie and Tiny were already chewing their first bite while the rest of us were choosing something to eat. Sue picked out a cherry Danish and tore it in half asking, "You'll eat the rest of this for me won't you?"

We all scarfed up the rolls and drank coffee until a pretty big pickup truck rolled up and stopped in the lane close to Charlie's old trailer.

Shawna jumped up and was running toward the truck hollering, "Hanna, Jim, you're here."

Another pixie climbed down from the pickup and hugged Shawna. A guy about the size of Charlie came around the front of the truck, looked at Shawna, all of Shawna, whistled then picked her up as if she were a doll holding her above his head before hugging her.

The big guy put Shawna down and the couple followed her to the patio. When they got here, Sue jumped up and went inside for two more cups of coffee. She came out and handed them to the couple who was now sitting in lawn chairs.

Shawna began introducing everyone. The big guy, Jim, gawked at the big-breasted Ruth who was displaying herself very openly. He came unglued when he checked out Sue who was standing next to me. Shaking his head he looked at the little light red head next to him and said, "Hanna, strip. I've seen all of them, they might as well get a load of you."

We all laughed explaining that we have coffee together in the mornings and often get together to have a beer in the evening.

Hanna asked, "Can we come too?"

I smiled, "You don't have to ask. You are now neighbors, we expect you to be here. You'll know when we're here as you'll see or hear Glenda come out of her place, or just come on over. If we are not out yet, we will be soon."

"This is my kind of neighborhood. You did us good Charlie," Jim said and looked at Tiny and I, "Which one of you did the shoot-em-up with Shawna."

Shawna pointed at me and said, "Steve's the man. Wait till I tell you what he did last night."

That started it. Shawna followed by Charlie then Sue had to tell everyone in detail how I had rammed a bad guy to save a deputy. Then I had performed life saving first aid on the guy.

Jim asked, "You ex military?"

When I nodded, he asked, "What branch."

"Marines."

Jim grinned real big and said, "Semper Fi."

I answered, "OOW RAH," loudly.

"Damn, not another one," complained Hanna. "That's all I need, another fucking Marine."

Sue was quick, "You don't have another one," she paused, "yet. And, how do you know he fucks."

Hanna was taken back by Sue's protective tone to her voice. When she saw Sue was smiling she said, "If he's a Marine, he fucks."

Jim asked, "Were you in the gulf?"

I nodded.

"Me too, only one short tour, nothing much. We were in reserve the whole time," Jim said.

When I didn't say anything, Shawna and Sue said almost simultaneously, "Steve was hurt pretty bad over there." Sue was pointing to the scars on my leg.

"I'm fine now. Look at me, surrounded by luscious ladies showing themselves off, meeting new friends all the time."

Charlie said, "Steve's the guy that did all the welding you're hearing about. He just finished Jan's new frame."

Shawna spoke up, "Come on Charlie, we need to get going and get to work. I want to finish the knuckle today and get our money so we can pay Kathy. Come on Hanna, I'll get the keys for you. She started to go then stopped. Oh yeah, I already gave you the keys. Come on Charlie, let's go."

I got up and got the big pot and poured those remaining some more coffee encouraging Jim and Hanna to have some pastry. Ruth stood up displaying all of her charms saying that Tiny and her needed to get going, as they wanted to go car shopping today.

Martin asked how bad the bike was. I told him I had to get it out in the daylight to see but the fairing, dash and windshield had to be replaced.

Sue said she needed to check on her orders and was going home for a few minutes. She told me not leave her. If I was going somewhere, she wanted to go with me.

Jim and Hanna thanked me for the coffee and said they were going to begin unloading. They had two more trips to make.

Martin and Glenda had moved to the glider. I straightened up the patio, putting the pastry back in the Publix bag and carried in the cups to put them in the sink. Martin hollered through the door they were going home to talk about Glenda's gown and the other ladies skimpy apparel this morning.

I walked to the mailbox and took out a couple of pieces. Nothing for me this time, the two were for Abe.

I came back, stripped the bed, and took the sheets and towels to the laundry room. DeeDee was there and looked up smiling as I came in. She had on some short shorts that were actually bib overalls that were shorts. She didn't have another top on so her bare store bought breasts were sticking out the side. I put my stuff in a couple of washers and was ready to go back to the trailer when DeeDee stood, came over to me standing pressed against me asking, "Want to fool around a little while the clothes are getting done. You wanna do me while we do the clothes?"

"Oh DeeDee, you're too willing. I have someone so it wouldn't be a good idea to spread it around."

"Kathy left," DeeDee said.

"Kathy and I were buddies, this one may be the one."

"Who is she?"

"A nice looking girl named Sue."

"You're going with Sue?"

"We've been seeing each other."

"The one with gigantic boobs."

"That's the one."

"I thought she was lez or too bashful or whatever. She's turned down everyone that's asked her out."

"I got lucky then, I think you could call us an item."

At that second Sue came in. In a predatory voice she said, "We are an item. He's mine. Perhaps I'll lend him to you one of these days but right now, I'm still learning how to please him. Go put some clothes on DeeDee or a bad guy will take advantage of you."

"I wish," DeeDee complained. "I don't want to have anything to do with those clowns that come to watch me dance. Most of the other guys that I meet think just because I'm a dancer, I have round heels and just assume we're going to bed. I want some romance to go along with some lovin."

"Keep looking DeeDee, I did and I got lucky, I found him. Steve, when you're done I'll be at your place getting quick books set up. I should have you give DeeDee a mercy fuck but I need everything you have right now." Sue gave me a passionate kiss and left.

DeeDee said while flipping a tit out from under the bib of the overall, "Maybe if I just strip, you might get interested enough to scratch my itch."

"Cool it babe, I'm just not on the market."

I left my clothes in the washer checking the time and walked back to the trailer to pee and have another cup of coffee. Sue was pounding away doing entries. She turned around and said, "Except for a few things I need to ask you, I've input everything for you to keep up. I've put all the transactions you listed so far. We'll find out from Tiny if some of them should be forgotten. I would say report everything but he knows best."

She paused then said, "When you need to do clothes, you can do them at my house."

"Okay, it's neat to be able to use a bunch of machines at once and get done quickly. That's why I use the laundry shack."

"You're right, it is faster. Mine's just more convenient and I bet I could find something to entertain you."

Sue looked serious for a moment, "Steve, I need to go to the gym almost everyday for my leg and also to keep me trim. It takes a lot of will power to keep my weight off and keep in shape. I'm telling you this so you'll know when I have to go there, I really do have to go. I don't want to be a customer for my company's clothes, ever again."

I gave her a hug and said, "I probably should go with you. I used the gyms on the platforms all the time. Help me with a schedule so we can include the gym into everything we do. By the way, I need to run by the guy's club house you met last night to fix a frame. I'm going to eat some chili when I'm done. Want to come along and get oogled? Or would you rather stay here and do some of your stuff."

"I'll go with you, what should I wear."

"Probably anything but jeans and a T-shirt are always good. A halter might cause a riot, your choice. I'm going to go put the stuff in the dryer."

DeeDee was still there waiting on her stuff to dry. She was sitting, reading a magazine playing with a nipple stuck out the side of the bib. She smiled at me and continued as I transferred my stuff from washers to dryers. I cleaned the lint traps and walked by DeeDee reaching down to squeeze her boob as I went by. She laughed and yelled, "Tease!" as I left.

I put on some Jeans and T-shirt deciding to go by Sears for some regular shirts soon, maybe today. I also wanted to get some more boots. Sears always has engineer type boots. I was going to need another pair of work boots too and that meant I needed to find a Red Wing store.

I pulled the bike out of the shed and inspected it thoroughly. I think I only needed the fairing and the windshield. I couldn't believe how lucky Sue and I were to not get hurt. She had not complained even a little about recklessly crashing into that guy. She also had kept her head and helped when everything was nuts. I made the list for the bike, adding it in my little notebook.

I went back to the laundry room. DeeDee was gone and my sheets and towels were dry enough so I took them out and folded them. Back at the trailer, I put away the towels and made the bed. I washed up the cups, cleaning up the counter and was ready to go fix something. I got my gas/wire feed cart from the shed and put it in the pickup. The cart had gloves and a hood plus a full smock to keep the sparks off my clothes.

Sue came over as I was pushing the bike back in the shop. She was wearing jeans and a loose tucked in T-shirt. It was obvious she had a bra on, as her tits didn't wobble while contained in the industrial strength bra. We drove over to the clubhouse. The gate guy must have been waiting for me as he opened the gate and asked me if I could back in. I did back in parking to one side so bikes could come and go.

Taking the cart off the back, I let Sue carry the hood, gloves and smock while I pulled the cart around to the open yard area. Hap saw us and showed me the bike standing up on one of the tables. They had it on a bike stand so I could work on it. The rear wheel was off and I could easily see the problem. The soft tail swing arm had busted loose of the coupler.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.