Vacation?
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Seventeen - Wednesday

I woke to the sound of rain on the roof. The clock said 5:59. It was coming down pretty hard. I got up, pee'd, made coffee, and took a quick shower. I opened the door to see if the patio was dry. It was. I walked out with my cup and was able to get close to the edge before I felt a mist hit me. I sat in a chair thinking there probably wouldn't be any visitors this morning. It was dark so I reached up and pulled the chain on the fan light.

I went in to refill my cup and heard a noise on the patio. Tiny and Ruth were on the patio, taking off their raincoats and shaking off their umbrella. They didn't bring cups this morning so I got them some coffee, greeting them warmly.

Glenda came running over carrying her cup in one hand while holding a rain poncho over her head in the other. She gave Tiny and Ruth a hug then sat down to join us commenting on the light.

Next came Charlie and Shawna sharing a poncho. When they got to the patio they pulled off the poncho almost taking Shawna's big T-shirt with it. We were flashed all the way to her nipples.

Tiny gave the movie comedy line, "Nice beaver."

Shawna was equally as quick, "Wanna stuff it?"

I got them two cups of coffee and made another big pot.

Ruth asked where Denise was. I said I thought Denise had found her dream guy.

"That's too bad, she sure looked at home on your lap yesterday morning," Ruth said patting my hand.

Tiny looked at Ruth and said, "That answers that question, why don't you go get Sue and bring her over here. Without Denise, there's no reason to be concerned over jealousy."

Ruth used my cell phone that I had left on the table to call Sue. Ruth asked her if she wanted her to come get her with an umbrella. She was apparently turned down.

Glenda asked Ruth who Sue was. Ruth said she was a girl in her mid to late twenties that moved in about six months ago. She was in a bad car accident and has not been able to work but has recently started a business from home.

Tiny commented, "Wait till you see her, she is awesome. She'll put Denise to shame."

"Does she have a guy?" Shawna asked.

"No she doesn't," Ruth said. "She says she just hasn't met anyone that's exciting enough. The real reason though is she's terrified of men."

Glenda said, "Ole' Steve is plenty exciting. One day shooting up the neighborhood the next day having a bunch of bikers over for breakfast."

I looked at Glenda and said, "Hush."

A fairly short person very obviously a lady walked from between the back trailers and came into the yard. She had an umbrella but her attire was definitely not what she slept in. As she walked she did have a slight limp but it was hard to tell as she was carrying two large tan melons on her chest. The best part is you could see almost all of them as she had on a very skimpy and I mean skimpy bikini. The swimsuit displayed how beautifully tanned she was. I bet it was a thong too but I couldn't tell from the front.

I didn't mean to say it out loud but I must have as I thought, "Oh my! That's awesome."

Tiny looked at me and nodded in agreement.

Sue came onto the porch, put the umbrella down then used a towel she had been carrying under the umbrella to dry her legs.

I stood up and introduced myself. She smiled warmly and asked, "So where's the coffee."

Glenda said, "Down boy."

Ruth and Shawna chuckled, while Tiny and Charlie stared.

I went to get coffee, glad for the opportunity to shift my growing interest.

Bringing her a cup along with the pot to refresh everyone's cup gave me chance to check her out from above. It was worth the effort.

Sue wasn't bashful either, "So where's the girl that I was going to make jealous?"

"Denise probably won't be coming for coffee anymore unless her and her new guy move out here," I said.

"That was quick," Sue said.

Glenda said, "She had a chance meeting and it was love at first sight."

Shawna commented too, "And it was a sheriff's deputy even, can you believe it?"

"Does that make you available?" "Sue asked.

Again Shawna flapped her jaws, "It sure does. And he's a good catch."

"Perhaps he doesn't want to get caught," was Sue's comeback.

"How about a temporary capture," I offered.

Sue laughed which was what I wanted. The rest of the folks smiled and continued the conversation. Charlie used my phone and asked Dell if he needed him in the rain today. Apparently not, so Charlie told Shawna, "Lets go finish the old place right now."

Glenda told me to turn on my air conditioner when we finished so it would draw the moisture out of the air inside. She told me that would help a lot unless I didn't mind soggy carpet, bedclothes and clothes.

Glenda said she had to get Martin going so she left leaving me with Tiny, Ruth and Sue. Tiny said he better get going. Ruth gave him a kiss and a squeeze on the crotch and sent him home with the umbrella saying she could share Sue's.

We talked about what Sue was doing for a living for a while then Ruth came right down to the point, "Steve, Sue is very lonely for male companionship. She has a tendency to scare off guys as soon as she meets them. Are you afraid of Sue?"

"Heck no," I gushed. "Fascinated, intrigued, dumbstruck, awed, and incredibly attracted but not afraid."

Sue was grinning and said, "Be still my heart."

"So what am I now, chopped liver," Ruth said.

"Hardly, Ruth, your gorgeous, but off limits," I said thinking of Tiny.

"Not really off limits, but I do have to have permission," Ruth responded.

"I don't have to have permission," Sue said.

"That's good. So what are we going to do today? The Zoo is definitely out. I can't take you for a ride on the bike either as we would get wet. Ah, I would get wet, you would cause a riot."

"You want to go to a movie and lunch or lunch then a movie or I can fix us lunch and we can watch a movie at home?"

"Those are a lot of options. You might feel more comfortable if we went out for our first get together so you can get to know me," I said hoping for acceptance.

"I already know you. When you were in your first scrap out here, I saw most of it and then dug up information about you. When your war broke out that night, I finished my research on you. I find you very fascinating too. That's why I'm being so forward with you. I know who you are and I want you to want me."

"Okay then, how about I get to know you then," I replied.

Ruth said, "I need to clean up so why don't the two of you come over to my house and sit in the living room and learn about each other. It's neutral territory and you two should be comfortable."

Sue looked at me and asked, "Sound good?"

I nodded, cleaned up the cups, and put everything in the trailer. I locked up grabbing a poncho on the way out. I put the poncho on and followed the two ladies through the back trailers to a side door. When we went in, I could see how Ruth would know who was on the patio, her kitchen window faced the patio.

Sue said her place was next door and that her kitchen faced the same way.

Sue and I sat on the couch while Ruth went to shower or whatever. Sue and I talked about our past for twenty minutes or so until we heard a rustle. We looked up to see Ruth drying her hair. That wouldn't be such a big deal but she was stark naked. Ruth has a very nice body. Whew!

I was smiling at Ruth when Sue said, "I have some nice parts too, want to see?"

I didn't get a chance to answer. As Sue stood up, she tossed her top, letting her great big gorgeous mounds come out. They didn't fall out, they came out. I had this nutty thought. I wanted to ask Sue's mom if they could come out to play.

As she stood she pulled a string on her thong bottom letting it drop. I knew she couldn't have too much fur down there. She only had a small patch over her clit.

Now that was something I could compare to Ruth. Unless she was hiding hair somewhere other than her head, Ruth was now shaved clean.

I was sitting there gawking back and forth between the two. Sue is a dark auburn brunette while Ruth is probably real blonde, dishwater perhaps but real blonde. Sue is tanned dark bronze, while Ruth is several shades lighter.

My nose was picking up Sue's scent. She smelled better by the second. She put her right knee on the couch with her left leg stretched back, staring at me in the eyes. I wanted to look at her body but her dark brown eyes held my interest. Ruth came over to the couch now that she had tossed the towel she had been drying her hair with and imitated Sue on the other side of me.

I couldn't turn my head as I was captivated by Sue's stare. Damn she was a fox. I couldn't take it and reached for her face to pull it to mine.

She helped by swinging her left leg over my lap and straddling me. She pressed her chest into mine and kissed me long, and hard with passion and emotion.

When the kiss was over, I'm sure I had a confused look. When I looked into Sue's eyes I could see flames. She was hot. She raised up and smiled at me then brought her nipple down to be level with my mouth and pushed it in. She was making me nuts and I loved it.

Suddenly Ruth gasped and said, "Look at that." I looked around to see what she was talking about. Sue was looking around too. Ruth was looking at my crotch. My stiffie was sticking out my jeans shorts leg by almost four inches.

Sue found what Ruth was talking about and reached down and stroked what was exposed. That just caused it to twitch and wiggle. Sue bent down and locked her lips on mine again but moved her hands to the button on my shorts. In no time she had my shorts unbuttoned, unzipped with me laying back so she could pull them off.

As soon as my shorts were off, Sue was on her knees holding and caressing me. She kissed it tenderly and licked it. After licking all around the head, she took the whole thing into her mouth. She was stroking me with one hand, and wiggling a finger around near my butt hole with the other. She stopped with the butt and began massaging my balls.

I took hold of both sides of her face and pulled her up to me to kiss her. While I was kissing her, I maneuvered her onto her back where I continued to kiss her but could use my hands to touch her and stroke her.

I kissed her mouth her eyes, and her ears then back to the mouth. I kissed downward nuzzling her neck poking her belly button with my tongue then a swipe across that sensitive button. She grunted. I kissed it again and sucked her prominent clit into my mouth. She grunted again thrusting her hips into the air. I was on a roll so I kept it up till she was screaming, grabbing my hair trying to pull me off. Ruth was on the couch next to me trying to help quiet Sue. I was ready to get up and push into her, then remembered. I whispered to Ruth if she had any protection, a condom.

Sue heard me and said stiffly, "I'm clean, I don't have any diseases."

I smiled at her and kissed her, "You could catch one thing." She looked at me funny, "And that's pregnant."

Sue smiled big time, "I'm on the pill and regular as clockwork. I'm not even on a fertile cycle." I pulled her around until her butt was hanging off the couch and her shoulders were against the back. I slowly inserted my dick, easing in and pulling out, over and over until I was three quarters of the way inside.

Sue was groaning continuously, "Oooh, I need this so bad. Put it all the way in, do me, please."

I really wanted to play with those massive tits but my cock wanted me to pay attention to the sensations down there. I kept sliding slowly in and out with her heels pulling me deeper with each thrust. She was using her hips to push and her heels to pull. I was near bottoming out quickly.

As I plunged as deep as I could, with our pubic bones banging on each other, Sue's eyes popped open wide with her mouth wide open too. She gave a really loud "Oooh" then pulled my face to hers holding me in a smothering kiss. Her pussy was clenching me at about forty to fifty clenches a minute, really stimulating. My excited system couldn't take any more and I let loose with a load of saved up juices.

"Oh my God, I can feel it, oh my God," Sue moaned over and over while still holding me as tight as she could.

One second she was rigid, tightly wrapped around me. The next she was collapsed back on the couch, letting her heels slowly slide down my thighs to the floor.

I leaned over and kissed her softly, tenderly. Again her eyes popped open. This time her deep brown eye's questioned me. She used her hands to stroke my arms holding me up before she gently stroked my sides, staring into my eyes, searching for something.

My dick was trying to lose its firmness but her insides were still rhythmically squeezing me, keeping my attention. As my dick began getting firmer again, Sue smiled then pulled my face to hers, kissing me gently with a ton of emotion. Her heels came back up my thighs and pulled me into her to my maximum depth. She held me that way for a couple of seconds then said, "Let's go to my house for a little while, I want you in my bed."

As I pulled my now fully recovered dick from her, Ruth reached her hand between us and took hold of my dick before it was even completely out of Sue. When my dick cleared Sue's lower lips, Sue put her hand over her pussy and said, "Let me up quick, I have to go to the bathroom."

I sat back on my heels while she got up to walk quickly down the hall while Ruth was stroking my dick. As we heard the bathroom door click shut, Ruth leaned over and tried to swallow me whole, moaning with a "mmmmm" sound.

Ruth pulled off me and said, "This is between you and I, don't mention this," then dove back onto me sliding my dick into her throat with one of her hands buried in her crotch. She couldn't go all the way down but darn near. She plunged her head about three times, grunted then pulled her mouth from me with her eyes squeezed shut while her other hand was busy between her legs.

She relaxed then looked at me with a lazy look, "I can't wait to feel that thing pounding me into submission."

"And Tiny?"

"If you're with Sue and he's getting some of her, he would hold my legs open for you and put your dick in me," Ruth said with a smile.

"Haven't you let him be with Sue before now?" I asked not understanding the dynamics of what was up between Tiny, Ruth and Sue.

Ruth said, "Sue wants a man of her own. Not any man. One who excites her and enjoys all of her, not just her tits. You did good, you didn't stare hardly at all this morning and since you have been here. Keep it up, you are really making Sue's day."

We heard the bathroom door open and Sue came back into the living room. She walked to Ruth and I, kneeled on the other side of me taking hold of the part of my dick not captured by Ruth's hand.

Sue leaned against me, rubbing her two large party balloons against my arm. She kissed my cheek and said, "Let's go to my place and relax for a while before blondie here gets herself in trouble."

Ruth looked disappointed but let go of me and stood up with Sue and I. Sue slipped on her sandals and scooped up her bikini. She walked to the door saying, "Grab your clothes and we'll go next door."

As she opened the door she turned back to Ruth, "Thanks for calling me this morning, I'll see you later. We're going to have breakfast and talk for a while."

Sue held the umbrella up for me and we walked stark naked, in the rain, to the door of the long mobile home next to Ruth's. She had left the door unlocked so we just walked in with her shaking out the umbrella and putting it in the kitchen. Sue hung her bikini on the back of a table chair and took my shorts and T-shirt to place them on the table.

Inside Sue's trailer, most of the living room was taken up with desks with computers and printers on them. One printer was printing out a tear off tractor feed form, pushing the others connected to it into a basket behind the printer.

Sue waved at the area and said, "That's how I'm going to keep making a living. It's not going to be long till it will support me completely."

She asked if I wanted anything to drink then began leading me down the main hall. As we passed the bathroom I said, "I need to use the facilities a second. I'll be right with you."

I quickly pee'd, washed my hands and my dick, dried myself on a hand towel, and came back out to find Sue standing, waiting as if I had pushed a pause button. She took my hand and continued down the hall.

In the large fourteen-foot wide back bedroom, Sue had a giant bed. Probably king size that was still unmade from this morning. Still holding my hand she went to one side of the trailer, closed the blinds, then knee walked across the bed to close the blinds on the other side darkening the room, creating a more intimate atmosphere.

Sue lay back on a mound of pillows, pulling me to her. She wrapped her arms around me and smiled, "I feel so comfortable with you. Now that you've helped my initial lust, I think I can control myself."

She wiggled around until we were side by side, face to face with our chests together, my bony one and her giant cushions. She brought her leg up over my hip as our lips touched in a gentle kiss. We kept kissing gently for a couple minutes, slow gentle kisses with my eyes closed. She licked my lips with a kiss then plunged her tongue into my mouth separating my teeth. Her tongue must have been really long and as she was able to trace my teeth with it tease the roof of my mouth and battle with my tongue till we had to separate to catch our breath.

"That's so nice," Sue panted.

"Uh-huh." I moaned in return looking at her face in close up detail.

Sue was holding me close, running her open hand up and down my spine slowly as if she were petting me. We continued kissing gently but our passion was beginning to build, as my interest became obvious.

Since I was considerably taller than Sue, when our faces were together, my hips were lower than hers. With her legs spread and one leg over mine, my interest became hard and insistent, until it was pushing into her still moist lips.

Sue felt me and used her hips to capture me, sliding onto me deeper till our pubic bones met. She slowly undulated her hips, stroking me with her pussy as we continued our kisses. We continued kissing and stroking in and out till after fifteen or twenty minutes, while still holding each other tight, Sue's insides started a magic massage, squeezing me as she slipped on and off me.

I started pushing back entering her with more force each time our hips came together. Our speed continued to increase until we simultaneously gasped loudly. Her insides clamped down on me and I blasted the clamping canal with millions of my sperm.

As we relaxed, Sue maintained her hold on me, completely wrapped around me. Her insides were once again rhythmically squeezing me while we gently kissed. Some short kisses and some long kisses with tongue, pressing our mouths together firmly.

All of a sudden Sue relaxed, loosening her hold on me, laying her head back on the pillows, letting her upper back lay flatter on the bed. She looked at me and smiled then pulled my head down to lay cushioned on her spongy breasts.

"Kiss them for me Steve. Love my breasts for me," Sue said with a catch in her throat. I raised up and looked into her eyes, kissed her on the lips then lowered my mouth to take a long fat nipple in my mouth. Her areolas were not huge, big around, like most big-breasted women. But her nipples were the entire size of the areola and protruded almost like a soft ice-cream cone in three distinctive stages.

The outer areola raised from the billowy breast in a sharp ascent, then her outer nipple coned up to a long nipple that was raised almost an inch from the lower cone area. They were magnificent, fascinating.

As I gently sucked one of her nipples into my mouth she shivered. She continued to give a shiver with each suck and each lick. I switched breast but gently bit down a little on the nipple I was leaving. This caused her to groan loudly and shake. It also caused her pussy to squeeze my dick as it regained interest in its surroundings.

The second breast received the same attention as I used my free hand to try to hold the breast. My hand would have to be over a foot long to hold one of her breasts and squeeze. They were definitely two handed boobs I thought and chuckled quietly thinking of that while licking and sucking the other breast enjoying Sue's shivers and pussy squeezes.

"Ohhh, what are you laughing at," Sue asked with another shiver. As I pulled my head from this second wonderful breast I nipped it too, receiving the same reward. I rolled up on top of her then scooted my knees up under her, raising her hips keeping me firmly embedded in her. After looking down at her smiling, I leaned over and kissed her then planted a kiss on each nipple while holding one then the other with both hands.

"I thought of how big my hand would have to be to hold one of your beautiful breasts with only one hand. Realizing my hand would have to be a least a foot long I made up my mind that your breasts were definitely two handed breasts." I sat there on my heels, buried to the max in her, holding one of her breasts with two hands. She grinned back with sparkling dark eyes.

I began to thrust in and out of her while leaning over her, kissing one breast then its nipple at a time, holding that breast in both hands to control where I would kiss it.

Sue kept pushing against me, arching her back, throwing her head back as I thrust into her. Our connection was frantic but again slow, undulating, erotic, filled with passion.

From my vantage point, I could visibly see Sue's passion rise. A pink cast enveloped her breast then worked its way up her neck then face. It was almost like my thrusting was pumping pink dye into her. As she grew pinker, her movements became more rapid, more erratic till she clutched me, pulling me down on top of her whispering passionately, "Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Do it faster, fuck me harder, come in me, come in me."

That about covers the senses. I could smell our raw sex and her tantalizing scent. I could see her beauty and her erotic passionate responsiveness, I could hear her begging for completion and I could feel her insides clamping down on me as I thrust.

I pulled my knees back so I was above Sue holding myself up with my hands as my hips pounded into her. Her arms and legs were tightly wrapped around me while her head was thrown back, her back arched and her hips pressing into me. That was it, for both of us. As I spewed into her, blasted her insides, squirted her full of my seed, she gave her rhythmic "ahs" with each pulse.

Our passion fulfilled, she loosened her hold again letting her heels slide down my thighs to the bed. As my pleasure connector was shrinking, I tried to roll off her but she pulled me down on top of her, holding me tight, searching for my lips to have those sweet kisses that reassured each other of our mutual enjoyment.

She gave her pussy a squeeze and my now soft dick oozed out of her gooey pussy. She gave an unhappy groan and rolled us to our sides keeping our faces together to continue kissing. Our kisses continued to be softer and softer till our lips just rested together and her breathing became regular.

I opened my eyes to see her face in a serene state, thinking we both were enjoying the afterglow of some very nice sex. I didn't want to think about it being love-making as within the last couple of weeks I had almost completely fallen in love with two different ladies.

I pulled a sheet and cover over us and lay there thinking about Sue. She was a little strange. The way she came onto me and the intensity of her desire didn't compute, as we had only known each other a couple of hours. This wasn't a drunken bar pick up where two people found passion within each other for an hour then went their separate way. This was a deliberate, aggressive, calculated seduction that was curling my toes. I didn't know whether to stroke my ego or to wonder if she was a kook or whether there was an ulterior motive. I just kept looking at her beautiful face until my eyes closed joining her in a dream.

I felt Sue move, she kissed my chest and snuggled into me, throwing a leg over my hip. I opened my eyes again, alert, thinking about how fast this had been. It sure felt good, and Sue was definitely a looker. Ruth had said she had been in a terrible accident and had been badly injured. Sue limped but I didn't see any disfigurement. Then again, I couldn't keep from looking at her face and eyes. When my attention wasn't there, any normal male had to focus on her chest. A boob bonanza flitted through my mind, again causing me to smile and chuckle.

"Now what are you laughing at?" came a soft voice from the woman in my arms.

"Just a private thought, all good," I said continuing to smile.

"Tell me, tell me that private male thought, include me inside your head."

"I was laying here evaluating how fast this has been. I considered how beautiful you are and what Ruth had said about you being seriously injured. I was thinking that I had not seen any disfigurement but then I realized that I haven't been able to quit looking at your beautiful face and your fascinating eyes long enough to look down other than as a normal male I had to check out your chest. That's when the funny thought went through my head. A banner that read, "A boob bonanza" dumb but humorous to a male."

"Boob bonanza huh," she laughed. "I think that's funny too. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You have to be the first guy in my life that has stared at my face as much as you did. I never did see you checking out my tits. That almost turned me off but you were already in my mind as the guy who was going to ride in on his white stallion and make me his princess."

"Why, you don't know me?"

"I've watched you out in the yard and around your bikes. I've watched with others, even with the two other girls. I was so jealous of Kathy, but she's had it so tough that I was glad for her that you were showing her a good time. When she moved away, I could see the strain on your face. I have binoculars. The other big boobed girl worried me as she had a "I love you" look and attitude around you even though she wasn't around long. As soon as you moved in, I found out your name. It wasn't hard to search the state DMV records for a brand new resident, that gave me your social security number and that let me find out about you using the internet. I know your military history and I know your work history up to now. There are some holes but I know you pretty well."

"Everything I learned about you built your mystique and my desire to know you better and be around you. It has been kind of consuming. The only person I've told about this is Ruth. She started watching you with me and is hot for you too but Tiny and her are close. When I confessed how horny I had been before you came, she even offered Tiny to take care of me but I wanted someone of my own. Then you came along and I had to have you."

She rolled to me and held me kissing me tenderly, "And now I have you. At least for right now."

"I'm flattered and really surprised. I've never considered myself as someone to be fixated upon or someone you could have a Jones over."

"To me you are and you have established yourself as someone that others enjoy gathering around. You have protected and defended your surroundings, you have made fast friends with several neighbors. You obviously have met the leaders of the local motorcycle gang but I don't think you're a part of it, and you seem to be doing some things that are like a job or a business."

"That's pretty good detective work. Are you sure you're not a little screwy to be doing all that investigation to find a guy to fool around with?"

"Nope, I'm female. You know, inquisitive, more like just plain nosey but I don't like to pry so I slink around finding out about things. I found out a lot about you and continued to add more onto the "I like you list" until you were flashing my "I want you sign" in my head. Somehow I just knew we would work."

"Well, How about we get up so I can go help my neighbors finish up cleaning their old place. I promised to help them as they have to have it ready by Saturday morning and this rain isn't helping."

"Can I help?"

"Sure you can, but Charlie's going to have a hard time, hmm, how about a difficult time not staring at your chest."

"That's okay now that you've made me feel like a whole woman again, I'm sort of happy about guys not being able to keep their eyes off my boobs. If he stares too much, I'll just give him a shot at the whole thing."

"Better watch it, his little red headed wife may not be happy about that."

"I don't think that would be a problem. She's as hooked on these," and she lifted her two breasts, "as he is. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't come on to me while we're working."

"That doesn't bother you?"

"Not in the least. If you didn't notice when we were with Ruth, I kind of like ladies."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.