Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Sixteen - Tuesday

My eyes opened at 6:00. I knew this because I could see the clock from between to nice looking nipples. My face was full of Denise's hair and she was lying at an angle from me with her head on my shoulder. I think I liked waking with my face buried in boobies better.

I eased out of bed hopefully not disturbing the sleeping beauty, pee'd before started coffee in the big pot, then putting on the minimum, shorts and T-shirt. Being as quiet as possible I opened the door to the fresh morning air. I could see a half dozen squirrels chasing each other or eating, lots of birds landing on the ground, poking their beaks into the grass for bugs or worms.

Hearing the pot make those bubbling noises, I went into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. A sleepy, nude Denise came stumbling out of the bedroom and hugged me. She kissed me and told me I was nuts for getting up this early. I told her to go back to bed but she said she wanted to get on the same schedule that I was on. With some clothes and a fresh cup of coffee in her hands she said, "I've seen what goes on around here if I'm not up yet."

I chuckled at her comment as Glenda made her way across the yard with her coffee cup in hand. She sat down and said good morning while we watched Martin taking the same path that Glenda had taken carrying a cup in his hand.

"Now that the meeting is called to order," I began causing the other three to laugh.

"We need more people," said Denise surprising me. "I love these impromptu get togethers of the neighborhood in the morning or evening or whenever someone's here. It's very friendly, homey."

"Who said we need more people," came from Shawna dressed in her usual extremely thin giant T-shirt displaying her hard little nipples and a hint of the red fur at the top of her legs.

"I did," said Denise. "These are some good times with everyone sitting around starting their day with each other."

"Well two more friends are moving in this weekend. We'll probably have to make an engraved invitation to get them out of bed this early," Shawna proclaimed.

Charlie came up to the table kind of bleary eyed and sat. He raised his cup to take a drink, did it a second time, then looked into it and said, "Shit I didn't put any coffee in there."

Before I could reach for his cup, Denise was up, in and out of the trailer with the big coffeepot. She poured everyone more coffee then went back inside. I could hear her making more coffee. When she came out she sat on my lap and curled up tucking her legs under her.

Denise wasn't very big except for her tits. She was very short, just a tad overweight but a big soft double D on top. I'm not real big, not as big as Charlie is, but Denise actually felt small, like a little kid curled up in my lap. I felt protective and had to analyze how I really felt about this girl.

Charlie and Shawna described Jim and Hanna to everyone. We discussed them at length then I asked about the other neighbors that I never saw. Glenda and Martin knew everyone. They said that there really wasn't anyone else on our lane that was good for our group.

Martin pointed through the back and said, "We need to get Tiny and Ruth to come over in the mornings. I know they get up early. They would be fun at night, as I know they drink as much beer as we do.

"Good idea," Glenda said getting up.

Even though Glenda only had on a robe over her nightgown she walked between trailers at our back out of sight. A couple of minutes later, Glenda came back with a couple with coffee cups in their hands. The guy was another giant, probably near six ten, but big all over. The lady was average size, probably five foot five but looked like she had the air of a snob.

Glenda brought them onto the patio and introduced everyone. We were able to get them seated up at the big table when the prim looking lady that was snobbish looking said, "Glenda, you shouldn't bring my Tiny over here when you have this cute little red head showing her pussy and this big titted lady on Steve's lap."

I busted up laughing. No one was catching how funny it was except Tiny. He said, "It is funny isn't it. You look at her and just know she's gonna fuck with you for spitting on the sidewalk. Then she walks up and asks how's it hangin' buddy. Let me tell you, there isn't a normal pussy hair on her cunt."

Charlie was about to fall out of his chair he was laughing so hard. I could feel Denise laughing too. Shawna pulled down her shirt but Ruth told her to let it breath and pulled up her night gown to flash an almost bare pussy to the rest of us. Tiny just smiled and shook his head.

Denise spoke up, "Now that's what I'm talkin' about. I like you Ruth, you too Tiny but we need lots more people to come get our day started together. If I have to get up with this nut at the crack of dawn, I want to be entertained."

Tiny said, "Amen." Everyone else agreed. We finished another pot then Charlie and Shawna said they had to go to work. Tiny said he had to leave to. Ruth said she best go with Tiny to make sure he puts his shoes on the right feet.

I asked Tiny and Ruth if they could see the patio from their house. Ruth said her kitchen window had a straight view of the patio. I told her she was welcome anytime she saw someone sitting out here and even when there wasn't anyone out here but she wouldn't be able to get any coffee or beer if no one were here. Both of them said they would watch for us.

Glenda smiled at Denise, "Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes ma'am, lots of folks like that. I just love close communities. This is perfect."

Glenda said she would look around and told Ruth to keep new people in mind. She did caution Denise by saying that we only had ten chairs around tables and only eight other lawn chairs for people to sit.

Denise got up to get Glenda, Martin and I more coffee. At that second a sheriff's deputy car pulled up. The officer that had come out for every one of the incidents got out of his car and came over to the patio carrying a box.

Denise came out of the house with the coffeepot asking the deputy if he wanted coffee. He couldn't take his eyes off Denise and actually stuttered while answering her. She went into the house, which broke his trance.

"Steve, here are all your guns," the deputy said. "The coroner doesn't need them any more so he released them. There is a shotgun and two semi-auto Mac-tens here that were not stolen. They must belong to you as everything else those guys had, was stolen. If you don't want them, I'll take them back, but you know what a hassle that would be."

I grinned and took the box taking it in the house as Denise was coming out.

Denise had convinced Deputy Darrel Young to sit with us and drink a cup of coffee. Denise was all hyper giving off magnetic attractions to the deputy as much as he was blasting her with pheromones. They were actually fixed on each other.

The deputy got a call on his little portable and said he had to go. I asked him for several of his cards so the neighbors could call him when they needed. He just gave me all he had, smiled at Denise and said he had to go.

Denise sat there watching him leave then staring down the road in the direction he left. Glenda noticed it too, winked at me then shrugged her shoulders.

Martin said he had some things to do so he left. Glenda said she was going to go to the pool in a while so she got up. I cleaned up the tables and put the cups in the sink to wash leaving Denise staring down the road.

Denise came in and sat on the couch. She looked like she was going to burst.

"That guy wound your clock huh?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Oh Steve, this isn't nice but I can't tell you what happened out there, what kind of feeling passed between us and we never talked. I'm a little confused because you make me feel so comfortable and so good too. No one has ever done to me what you have done."

She hung her head a second then said, "But I think he's gonna do it."

I smiled at her and sat down and hugged her. Holding her in a comforting way, not a "I want sex" way.

Denise said, "You know, I'd tell you to check out my room mate but you two wouldn't fit. You and I were almost there, I was almost gonna set my sights on you, then a freakin' deputy sheriff comes into my life. What the fuck is this all about."

Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out one of his cards and handed it her. She took it and stared at it, memorizing it. She looked at me and whispered, "Thanks Steve, I really, really do love you, you're the best."

"Let's get going. You work today and I have lots to do," I lied. "He probably gets off at three-thirty so make sure you call him at that time. He'll probably be in the station. He'll probably ask you out so you won't have to be as forward as you're willing to be."

Denise just nodded and got up and gathered her stuff including her shack pack. Oh well, easy come, easy go. I hope this one has a good ending.

We drove into town where I let Denise off at her apartment. She kissed me thanking me again for fixing her car and for understanding her feelings for the cop.

I drove back home to get myself organized. I took my new yellow pages and looked up several other outdoor power companies. I made a list of portable generator sales companies as well as those that handled mobile compressors. I had an idea of how to keep Abe busy. I would bet that the companies that performed service often became overly busy. We could sub out some of the work from them.

Somehow I really didn't think we would have to sub out much stuff.

I took my list and went down to the shop. Abe wasn't there so I just hooked up the other generator to the pickup and drove down to the supply house with it. I parked it, set the brakes, and turned in the keys to the counter guy saying I would be back in an hour with the compressor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.