Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Five - Friday

I woke up a little shaky. No headache but my body was telling me that too much beer had been put through it. After pissing for ten minutes straight and brushing my teeth, my stomach told me it was time to eat. I had my usual oatmeal but was still starved. I fried some bacon, along with three eggs and a couple of pieces of toast and consumed that along with a glass of milk and several cups of coffee. I was beginning to feel better.

Wearing a T-shirt and some cut off jeans, I took a cup of coffee out to my patio. Glenda must have been watching for me as she came over quickly with her cup of coffee and a couple of muffins. She gave me a muffin and sat in one of my chairs.

"Here Steve, I made some raisin muffins this morning. They're perfect with coffee."

"Thanks Glenda, I can't get enough food in me this morning. Might have had too much beer last night. Hope I didn't wake you guys."

"You didn't. We were lying in bed watching TV when you came home. You were very quiet. Didn't even hear your motorcycle come in the park."

"That's good, I was tryin'."

I was finishing my muffin when I thought to ask, "Where's Martin this morning?"

"Oh he had to go down to the courthouse for jury duty. He'll be gone most of the day. What do you have planned for today, anything special?"

"Nothing much Glenda. I'll probably go to the laundry room then take a ride to see more of the area."

"How about coming with me to the swimming pool and getting some sun?

I'll introduce you to some of your neighbors."

"Sounds like a plan lady. I could use the exercise and the sun will sweat the gunk out of me. When are you going?"

"How about ten-thirty or eleven. I'll fix up a couple of sandwiches and we can have lunch while we cook in the sun."

"Good deal. I'm going to go get my clothes washing done. I'll be ready any time after ten."

With a wave, Glenda got up and walked back to her trailer with a little sway to her matronly backside. She wasn't bad looking for an over sixty babe. Martin always appears as happy around her as she does him. Nice to see older couples like that.

There was no one in the laundry room so I monopolized three washers doing my lights, darks and my bedclothes. The whole thing took only an hour and a half. I had brought along a book that I had been reading so the time passed quickly.

About ten I put on my new boxer style swim trunks and my flip-flops and grabbed a handful of quarters and some singles for drinks, my new big beach towel and my keys. When I came out of the trailer, Glenda was walking over.

We walked down the street to the recreation center that was a large building with the pool next to it. As we entered the pool area, I could see they had a big hot tub with a privacy fence around two sides. Since the hot tub was next to the wall of the recreation center, the only exposed area faced the pool. It was probably pretty private at night.

Glenda led me to a couple of unused loungers in the midst of about a dozen women varying in age from early twenties to their sixties like Glenda. They all greeted us calling Glenda by name.

Glenda stood next to me and announced, "This is Steve Sharp our new neighbor. He says he's here for a long vacation. Steve, I'll point to each of these ladies and tell you her name but you'll have to get better acquainted with them on your own."

She went from one end to the other naming each of the ladies. I'm not very good remembering names but I think I would be able to recall a few.

There were three good looking younger women that looked to be about my age that interested me but on a closer look, one had a wedding ring on.

I sure do like Florida. Every one of these ladies had some pretty skimpy swimsuits on. None had on thongs but it looked like a couple of the ladies would have to be careful how she moved so her top wouldn't fall out or the cloth covering her butt wouldn't sneak up into her crack.

We spread out towels on our loungers then I took off my T-shirt to enjoy the sun. Glenda was sitting on her lounger and asked me to put some lotion on her back.

Glenda was probably five three or four and probably weighed about somewhere near a hundred thirty. Not fat just sort of full figured. Her two piece swimsuit displayed some heavy cleavage that I had not noticed previously. I must be slipping to not have noticed cleavage before.

I spread the lotion over her tanned freckled shoulders and over her exposed back. When I was done she told me to turn around and she would do mine. I told her to hold off, as I wanted to take swim first.

The pool had a dozen kids in it swimming, splashing and clinging to floating devices. I stepped into the pool then pushed off swimming leisurely the length of the pool then back. After four laps I stood up in the shallow end near the ladies and walked out to the loungers. I dried off and was going to have Glenda put some lotion on my back but a lady on the other side of me said she would do me.

She had me lay down then sat next to me on the lounger re-introducing herself as Kathy. She was very gentle, spreading the lotion and massaging my shoulders and back. She didn't even hesitate to continue spreading lotion on my legs and thighs coming dangerously close to the bottom edge of my swimsuit.

Kathy fingered the scars on my legs and asked how they came to be. I explained that they were gifts from Desert Storm. She just nodded and continued. Her face had taken on a gloomy look.

"Flip over and I'll do your front," Kathy said.

When I lay on my back, my eyes bugged out. Kathy was leaning over me causing her loose bra top to hang loose exposing almost all of her breasts. She noticed my attention and smiled. Each time she would rub up my chest with both hands her breasts would sway freely requiring me to gawk.

Kathy was probably near thirty, maybe thirty-five with a very nice figure. She was probably about five-five, about one fifteen, on the thin side but full on top. When she sat up straight, her large breast sagged noticeably without the support of a tighter bra top. She was obviously giving me a show enjoying my discomfort. As she finished putting lotion on my legs, she had her left hand on my lower thigh then traced her right index finger over her empty ring finger on her left hand I think emphasizing the fact there was no ring.

"I heard you had a motorcycle. I would love to get a ride. Could I?"

Kathy asked.

"Sure Kathy. After getting a rub down like that, how could I refuse."

"I'll get someone to watch my kids and you can take me for a ride into town. Maybe buy me a beer?"

That was being a little forward but then the pickings here were probably not that good for a lady with a couple of kids. She lay down on her lounger with a smile on her face while I lay back soaking up the sun considering the women stretched out around me.

A little boy about eight came up to Kathy and asked, "Mom, can we have a snack? We're hungry."

"You guys are always hungry J.J. We'll go home in a minute and I'll fix you some sandwiches," Kathy told him.

"Ah Mom," the boy complained, "can't we just get a hot dog and some juice here? That way we can play in the water longer?"

Before Kathy could answer I butted in, "Kathy, how about I treat them this morning. Kind of payment for that great massage."

Kathy stared at me a couple of seconds, glancing between J.J. and me then finally said, "Your money. There's four of 'em. J.J. get the others and come sit by me while you eat."

"J.J. I'm Steve," and stuck my hand out to shake. "How about you get the others over here then come help me carry the stuff back. I need you to pick out the drinks. Okay?"

J.J. looked at his Mom who nodded then raced toward the pool. I got up, asked Kathy if she wanted something, asked Glenda the same thing then walked to the concession stand to order the hot dogs. The teenage girl working in the stand started assembling the hot dogs when J.J. came up.

He said to get them all grape juice. When the hot dogs were ready I asked J.J. whether we should put ketchup or mustard on them. "Just a little ketchup on each one Mr. Steve."

"Okay J.J. but just call me Steve, okay?"

J.J. smiled.

We brought the snack back to the three waiting kids. They looked like they were barely a year apart. The youngest was a little girl if the swimsuit was correct.

Kathy introduced them. "You've already met J.J. He's nine almost ten."

Kathy then pointed to the next oldest looking boy and said, "This is Carl who will be nine later this month." Ruffling the hair of the youngest boy she said, "This is Ben. He just turned eight. And finally," she caressed the cheek of the little girl who smiled at her Mother. "This is Barbara, going to be seven."

The little girl looked at me hard while chewing her hot dog then said with a full mouth, "My daddy was a Marine."

Before I could answer, Kathy reached over and touched my arm. "He died the first day of Desert Storm. Barb was pretty young."

Kathy announced to the kids that I had been in Desert Storm and had been hurt there too. Carl pointed to the big scars on my leg and asked, "Is that where you were hurt?"

I nodded and looked up at Kathy to see her a little glassy eyed. J.J. was sitting right next to her so she pulled him closer hugging him to her. "J.J. is named after his father, Jake. He's Jake Junior but we've always called him J.J."

J.J. asked, "Can we go back into the pool?"

"Make sure everyone goes to the restroom to wash the catsup and crumbs off before you jump in," Kathy directed while using a Kleenex to wipe off some catsup from Barb's mouth.

When they took off, Kathy looked up at me expectantly.

I exclaimed, "Wow! Four kids. How do you do it? Do you get a pension?"

"They do send me a nice check," Kathy said nodding her head. "I also get Social Security for the kids. Jake had insurance that paid off our mobile home and there was the military insurance so my biggest expense is the lot rent and food. We've been able to put away some money because we want to buy a house one of these days. Because I have four kids, I'm eligible for food stamps too. So we do okay. When it's time for school clothes, it gets a little crazy but we do fine."

"Your kids are nice and appear well behaved Kathy. You've done a good job. You must be a good mom," I said smiling at her.

"Hope so, I try," Kathy sighed, smiling at the compliment.

I felt movement behind me then a soft hand rested on my shoulder. Glenda asked, "Kathy, want a bologna and cheese sandwich? I made extra."

Kathy smiled and answered, "Sure, thanks Glenda. You're always trying to mother everyone." She said this pointing to me.

"If I didn't have Martin the stud, I wouldn't be mothering Steve, I'd be getting him to make me a mom." With that said Glenda and Kathy laughed heartily while I blushed.

"I have to go wash my hands," Kathy said getting up, "I'll be right back."

As soon as Kathy disappeared into the restroom, Glenda leaned toward me and asked, "Ever consider a ready made family?"

"Never thought of it before, Glenda," I said pondering the question. "I guess there is opportunity here for that. I may not be good husband and dad material because my job is usually far away."

I went up to the concession stand and got us each a Coke and came back just as Kathy sat down. "Thanks for the Coke Steve."

As we were eating, Glenda asked Kathy, "You still have trouble with that Jeff guy?"

"He has not been around for a couple of weeks. But then he's probably still in jail from the last time he was out here. I think he gets fourteen days to a month every time he breaks the restraining order. At least the cops get here before he does any damage," Kathy said while eating.

"Last time he was here, Martin had his piece out and was ready to come over to make sure you were okay. It's a good thing the deputies came so quick," Glenda exclaimed.

Kathy looked at me; "I've got some baggage. I thought I had met someone that would be a husband and dad but he turned out to be mean. He slapped me around then started fondling Barb right in front of me. I called the cops and made him leave but he keeps coming back. He'll probably stay away after having to go to jail."

"I don't think so Kathy," Glenda said, "guys like that start drinking and they just lose their mind. They forget about the law. Just make sure you call the cops if he comes around. Don't wait till he does something. Just call the cops and call me. Martin and I will watch out for you."

There wasn't anything that I could contribute to the conversation so I just kept my mouth shut.

A couple of ladies walked up to us. They were youngish, probably late twenties, fair bodies considering how much I could see in their bikinis.

"Are you going to introduce us to the new guy Glenda?"

"Sure, I did it once, I'll do it again," said Glenda. "Steve this is Deedee pointing to a bottle blonde with big store bought tits. And this is Star gesturing toward a black haired, dark skinned lady with a tattoo on her left calf and another on her lower back. Her bikini just barely covered another set of store bought chest toys."

I stood and extended a hand to them. Star touched my hand and gave me a slight smile while Deedee took my other hand and stepped close to me placing my hand on her waist saying, "nice to meet you Steve. We live right over there in the pink trailer. Come by and see us. We work nights but we are off on Sunday and Monday. You'll have to come for dinner. We need to clean up before work now so we'll see you around."

The two left walking with a seductive sway to their hips. I must have been smiling when Kathy and Glenda both punched me. "Down boy," Glenda said, "you have better taste than that."

"You have to admit they are interesting. With their enhanced tops, I bet they are dancers at a nudie bar," I said smiling.

"Give this boy a prize," Glenda exclaimed. "How'd you figure that?"

"Their appearance, the way they acted, their disposition. I don't think there is anything wrong with dancing in a nudie bar, it's just the girls sometimes get a little hard," I said thinking of the two that had just left.

"That ain't the only thing that gets hard," Kathy said in a soft voice.

"My Jake used go to the bars with his buddies and come home rarin' to go. Those places may be responsible for at least two of my kids. I was lucky he came home to me instead of trying to pick up one of those."

"Your Jake was a good man Kathy," Glenda said, "he was all man though."

"Steve," Glenda continued, "Martin and Abe will have to take you out to the nudie bars one of these evenings. You'll have a great time."

Kathy jumped in, "If I can get a babysitter, I'll go with you. I love to go to those places to see the girls strut and tease. It's great entertainment."

"I'm sorry girls," I said shaking my head, "I'm too cheap. I'm not into having to pay big bucks to look at naked women. Hell, look around. Here are over a dozen of almost bare babes. My imagination can take care of whatever is covered up here," I pointed to my head. "If I really wanted to see some of them naked I bet I could ask and they might even give a show. A free show."

"You have a point Steve," Kathy said laughing. "I'd give you a free show and you don't even have to put cash in my garter."

"I'd do it too," Glenda said enthusiastically, "but I better wait till Martin gets home so he don't get jealous. Besides you might need him to give you CPR after you get a load of all my wrinkles."

"I think I see all of your beautiful age lines Glenda and I don't need CPR,"

"Oh you golden tongued devil you," Glenda said patting me on my cheek.

It was about one-thirty and I felt like I had roasted enough. Kathy said she thought the kids had enough pool time too so she gathered them up and we all walked together back to our lane.

"Come in a minute Steve. Let me show you my place," Kathy said invitingly.

"I'll see you later Steve," Glenda waved as she headed across the street to her place.

We went inside where I discovered real luxury within a mobile home. The place was huge. The kids were all piled together on the floor in front of the TV watching cartoons already. Kathy led me into the kitchen and directed me to sit at the table, which was partially hidden from the living room.

As soon as I sat down, Kathy sat on my lap putting her arms around me,

"Hope I don't scare you off. I like you a lot and think you're probably a really nice guy. The kind of guy I could go for." She gave me a tender kiss on the lips then hugged me close letting me feel her large soft chest against me.

"Hope you don't think I'm too forward. There just are not too many men that turn me on. You do it for me and I want more than just this," she said giving me another kiss. "If what I feel under me is any indication, I think you might want a little more too."

I must have had a startled look on my face when she continued. "Look, I'm not going to have anymore kids right now but the playground still wants to play and you're making my playground into a slip and slide. This is an offer. I want us to give each other some loving as soon as possible."

I was so tongue-tied I couldn't answer but was saved by little Barb coming into the kitchen. She saw her Mom sitting on my lap then climbed up on Kathy's lap, turned then hugged me. "Oh Mommy, is Steve going to stay with us?"

"Probably not right now honey," Kathy said soothingly.

Barb turned to me, "Mr. Steve, you can come over and watch TV with us anytime, okay? Mommy and I will sit with you."

"How could I ever refuse an offer like that," I said as Kathy gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"If you want to give me a ride tonight, Glenda said she would watch the kids for a while," Kathy asked apprehensively.

"Tell you what," I answered, "how about after supper, sometime around seven, I come and get you then we will ride into Big Jim's and have a beer. There's another place called the Vanishing Point I'd like to check out as well. Sound good?"

"Sounds fine," Kathy said.

"Mommy does that mean Mr. Steve is going to stay here?" Asked Barb.

"No honey. Steve is going to be our friend and we'll see him often. Right Steve?"

"You bet. We'll figure something out that we all can do together. How about Busch Gardens?"

Barb was off my lap in a heartbeat running to the living room yelling, "Steve is taking us to Busch Gardens, Steve is taking all of us to Busch Gardens, Steve is taking me to Busch Gardens."

Kathy stood up from my lap just as three boys came into the kitchen.

Little Carl asked, "Is it true, is it really true?"

The two boys looked at me expectantly so I smiled at them and said, "Yep, it's true. We'll go in a couple of days, okay?"

All four ran through the living room then down a long hallway screaming about going to Busch Gardens

"Now you've done it. You know you're not getting out of something like that," Kathy said giving me a hug.

"I want to go too. I've never been there before so it will be fun for me too," I said loosening myself from Kathy's grip.

"You heard Barb," Kathy smiled "she asked if you were staying. Are you?"

"Not right now, perhaps another time. Besides we're going riding tonight," I said.

Kathy let me go, "Do you have another helmet. I don't have one."

"I don't but I will. I'll run down to the bike shop and pick one up, just for you."

"Thanks Steve, we're going to have fun together. I promise not to get too clutchy. I know you're a young guy still trying out new models. I just want to be one you keep trying out."

"You'll be fine Kathy. Just take it easy and let's just enjoy each other. We're probably not that much different in age."

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about," Kathy beamed at me, "no strings."

I said goodbye for now to the kids then went across the lane to my place. I didn't even have time to open a beer before Glenda was rapping on my door.

"Come in Glenda," I said while getting her a beer.

"I'm watching the kids this evening so you two can go out and take a ride. Martin and I will be glad to stay late if you guys want to come back here and visit a while."

"Glenda, Glenda," I said exasperated, "take it easy. I'm not running off with the widow and her brood so quickly. We're just going to be buddies okay? Don't be so anxious to get me hooked up with someone. I don't even know whether I'm the dating kind of guy much less the marrying kind. I have had close to zero experience with women. I've always been too busy to find out about them."

"Oh I know, I know. I just love to see two people get excited over meeting each other. It makes me remember when Martin and I met. As soon as we met each other we couldn't keep our hands off each other. An hour after we met we were messing up the back seat of his car. The great part about it all is it has been forty years since then and we still fool around all the time. I just always hope someone else will have the intensity we have."

"We'll see," I said grinning at Glenda. "But first I have to go to the bike shop and get another helmet so Kathy can go for a ride with me."

"Well don't waste anymore time. Just go get it now before it gets late."

We walked out and I locked up then pulled the bike out from the shed. I cranked it up and let it idle for a couple of minutes then eased it quietly out of the park. When I hit Florida Avenue, I twisted the throttle and smiled at the Harley howl enjoying the feeling of the rapid acceleration. Far too soon I was pulling into Tampa V-twin. Jan and Dell were not there but a cute red head was. She sold me a second helmet for the same price Jan had charged. The girl's nametag said Shawna. I smiled and asked her if she wanted to try out the helmet and take ride with me.

She chuckled and grinned. "I'll ask my husband Charlie what he thinks. He's that gorilla mechanic in the back. If he says it's okay I'll go."

"Sorry, I didn't look to see if you were married," I said quickly.

Shawna held her left hand up displaying no ring; "I don't wear my rings all the time so I don't ruin them while we wrench on bikes. You're okay though, you've been polite whenever you've been in here and you've given us some work. Charlie would probably tell me to go."

"That's okay Shawna. I'm not the kind of guy that would ever infringe on someone's wife," I said this picking up the new helmet.

"That's why I would go, Steve isn't it?" She said as she turned her head. "Hey Charlie, come up here."

A huge guy about six foot six, probably two seventy-five without any fat anywhere came through the service door.

"Charlie, this is Steve. The guy that owns the bike we tuned the wheels on. He just asked me if I wanted to test his new helmet with a ride on his bike."

Charlie grinned. "You're in for it. If she's teasing you already, she'll be at it for as long as you're around. When I told her I had respect for a guy that would pay to tune his spokes, she said she would have to meet him to find out what kind of guy that would be. Say, aren't you the guy that welded those cases over at Pop's?"

I nodded indicating I was the guy.

"I'm putting the motor back together right now. You did a great job on those cases. The bearing pressed right in place, no problem at all. Can you do that with heads?"

"Don't know. Never tried. That cast stuff is tough. You never know what it's going to do. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't," I said.

"Come on back and take a look. I have a set of knuckleheads that are a little beat up. One has a crack and both of them have seat sleeves that need filling so I can press new valve seats into them."

We looked at the two heads. I figured I could try to fix the one head but mentioned that I had never tried to build up metal on metal like what would have to be done for the valve seats.

"Show me what kind of equipment you have. I don't have any welding stuff here," I said looking around.

Charlie showed me a mig and a tig welder plus a full set of gas and arc tools. He even had a parts heater.

"Tell you what. If you want me to try, I will but I could screw up those heads beyond repair," I said thinking he might wish to be more cautious.

"Naw, I really would like you to try. A guy gave the set to me so I don't have anything in them yet. While you're doing the heads, I have a set of cases that need some crack repair too. I already know you do a good job there. You might be the answer to my getting this ole' knuckle up and running."

"I'll come by in the morning. I'm going out to Big Jim's in a little while then probably heading over to the Vanishing Point. I haven't been there yet," I said.

Shawna spoke up from the door, "Hey we're going to Jim's in a little while to get something to eat. As soon as we close and clean up, we'll meet you over there. You bringing someone? Considering you bought an extra helmet?"

"A lady I met at the trailer park I'm renting at," I said pointing down the road toward the park.

Charlie laughed, "Not that Deedee or Star with fake tits?"

"You're so fucking crude Charlie," Shawna said wiping her hands on a shop towel. '

"Me," cried the big Charlie, "you with the potty mouth are calling me crude?"

Shawna looked sideways at Charlie then back at me, "So who're you parkin' on your fender Steve?"

"A lady from across the street. Her name is Kathy. She seems to be pretty nice," I answered thinking of how warm Kathy had been.

"Jake's ole' lady?" Charlie asked.

"Steve may not know about Jake, Charlie," Shawna cautioned.

I told them, "Yeah it is Jake's widow. I met her today at the park pool and she was almost begging for a ride."

"On the bike or on you?" Shawna sniggered.

"Geez you're a potty mouth Shawna," Charlie moaned.

Shawna stood up straight trying to push out her 32 A's to show them off,

"Kathy's been a widow long enough. She needs some attention. Someone other than that asshole Jeff guy that was hanging around."

"So you know her pretty well?" I asked.

"We're your neighbor, neighbor. We live on the other side of Martin and Glenda. I heard you come in last night. You were real nice not to rack 'em before you shut down. We knew someone was renting Abe and Alice's place but we haven't had time to go meet them," Charlie said.

"Stop over anytime," I said expansively, "I usually have a couple cold ones for visitors. So far everyone's been friendly, I had to go get a couple of cases."

"Don't be offering that lush free beer," Shawna said, "you'll have a new roommate."

"If you come along with the deal, I'll buy more beer," I said with lewd grin.

"Damn, I like you Steve. You give it back to my sweet little slut as fast she gives it," Charlie was laughing.

"Be nice, you gorilla," Shawna was saying, "or you won't be getting any of this prime biker bitch when we get home."

"See Steve, I told you she was mean," Charlie said.

"I'm going to leave you guys to fight it out and go get cleaned up and eat a little before we go out," I said getting ready to leave. "I'll come by in the morning and see what I can do with the heads."

Shawna came up to me and pressed her front into me, "Don't eat too much big boy, I might have something to snack on later."

"Be nice Shawna, he might forget to be a gentleman," Charlie complained.

"Who wants a gentleman," Shawna grinned then added while rubbing her entire front against me. "Tonight Big Jim is having lasagna so save room for it. He makes great lasagna about every other week and tonight's the night."

Charlie could see my plight while trying to avoid contact with Shawna, "Get out of here Steve before "Red" attacks you back here in the garage."

I rode back to the park, happy to have met a couple more people who were fun to be around. Thinking of what Shawna had told me I walked over to Kathy's and knocked on the door. The blinds were pulled aside a little then the door burst open. It was J.J.

"Come in Steve."

"I want to talk to your mom a second," I said.

"Mom," J.J. yelled walking toward the hallway. "Steve's here and wants to see you real quick. Want him to come back there?"

Kathy came out of the door at the end of the hall wearing a terry cloth robe rubbing a towel over her head. "Hi Steve what's up. Something wrong with tonight?"

"No, no," I said shaking my head imagining what was under or not under that terrycloth robe. "I met Shawna and Charlie at the bike shop. They said they were going to Big Jim's tonight too so I thought we might all go together. They said that tonight was lasagna night so I wasn't supposed to eat much before I went."

"Wow, glad you told me," Kathy said excitedly, "I love Jim's lasagna and yes it would be great to go with Charlie and Shawna. It will kind of be like old times. Jake and I used to ride with them often."

"Okay, let me use your phone and I'll call them and tell them we'll ride together," I said motioning toward the phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.