Grace's Journey - Cover

Grace's Journey

Copyright© 2008 by Little Preggo

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While running away from an arranged marriage, Grace finds a caring man on the Oregon Trail. As they find themselves beginning to fall for each other an unexpected Indian attack changes all their plans.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Historical   Pregnancy  

Marcus took a deep breath before moving his hand to sit atop Grace's mound. Her hair was silky smooth and wet with her juices. Grace's hand tightened its grip on him and she slowly began to move up and down the shaft as he dipped one finger into her.

Grace gasped and held back a cry when Marcus's finger found the opening of her hole. As he slowly began to move it in and out, Grace felt as though their bodies were made for each other. They were perfectly in synch. She couldn't wait to see how else they fit together, and knew that it would be even more thrilling. Marcus was trying to move her skirt even further up, and Grace lifted her hips allowing him to bundle the material around her tiny waist. Now, with full access, Marcus' finger was moving faster and his thumb found its way to her clit. He rolled the engorged button under his thumb, causing Grace's hips to buck upwards.

"Not so fast there, honey," he whispered, while pushing his free hand firmly down on her pelvic bones to still her. He had waited so long for this, and had so much in store. Removing his fingers from her pussy, Marcus lifted them to his lips. He was dying to see if she tasted as good as she smelled. A small lick of his index finger assured him that she did and caused a strong desire to bury his face in her hairy mound to overtake him. "Miss Grace?"

"Yes-s?" She barely managed to gasp out.

"I'm going to lick you now," he kissed her mouth roughly. "Remember to be quiet, lady."

She bit her full bottom lip and nodded, awaiting the pleasure she knew was coming. Grace couldn't believe that Marcus could be so attentive to what she needed. She never expected anything so gentle and sweet from such a big, gruff man. As soon as Marcus' breath hit her swollen lips, Grace knew that she was going to have to try hard to choke back loud cries of pleasure, or else the neighboring wagons were sure to get an earful.

Marcus's tongue pushed through her folds, drinking in her sweet juice. He wanted to lick her bone dry, she tasted so sweet. Slowly he worked in and out, up and down, making circles around her clit. With each movement Grace gasped and jerked. Her legs, bent at the knees, trembled. Before she knew what was happening she began to writhe in pleasure. When Grace had brought herself to orgasm with her fingers it had been nothing like what she was experiencing with Marcus right now. Grace bit her bottom lip, struggling to remain quiet while bursts of cries threatened to break forth. Her whole body felt the bliss of what his tongue was doing to her. Grace thought her body would explode any minute. And explode she did. Writhing on the wagon floor, Grace bucked into Marcus' mouth, while he struggled to hold her hips still and finish the job right. Grace couldn't take the silence any longer and let out a cry of great delight as Marcus' teeth went in for gentle nibble on her clit.

Marcus lifted his head to look at Grace, her face was contorted as she experienced a mind blowing orgasm. He saw her hands grabbing the sheets on the make sift bed and the physical pain of trying to hold back even more screams of pleasure. He smiled to himself for a job well done and moved up to kiss her lips. Grace rewarded him with a smile and heavy breaths. She lifted her head to meet his and ran her tongue along his bottom lip, tasting herself still lingering on him.

"I told you not to scream," Marcus chided her, only half way teasing.

Grace gave him a wide smile, "I couldn't help it. It was so wonderful."

Marcus traced a finger down the side of her beautiful heart shaped face, he knew a little about her life before him. But, not nearly enough to know her sexual history. "Gracie, was that your first orgasm?"

She nodded, "My first with a man." When the words left her mouth, she immediately blushed and turned her gaze downward.

Marcus lifted her chin with his hand, "Don't be ashamed. I am glad to be the first one to give you so much pleasure. Are you ready for more?" He knew he was, his prick was fully erect and dying for relief. It was a miracle that he even had enough self control to ask her if she was ready rather than just taking her for himself.

She gave him an answer by reaching up and planting a firm kiss on his mouth. Marcus reached down to her smooth legs, pushing them upwards. He knew he was a well endowed man, and was scared of hurting her. Going slow was the only way to keep this from happening and he hoped he had enough will power to do that. He kneeled before her open cunt, still dripping with juice and positioned his cock for entry.

Grace kept a lustful eye on him, preparing herself for the long rod that was about to enter her. Marcus placed the head of his cock in her pussy lips, getting it wet with her juice before slowly entering her inch by inch. As he pushed deeper, Grace's tightness wrapped around him creating an indescribable feeling. Instinctively she reached down to grab her knees, pulling them up to her chest, allowing Marcus to go even deeper. Grace gasped as he kept going, the tip of his cock stretching into her cervix.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.