Grace's Journey - Cover

Grace's Journey

Copyright© 2008 by Little Preggo

Chapter 1

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While running away from an arranged marriage, Grace finds a caring man on the Oregon Trail. As they find themselves beginning to fall for each other an unexpected Indian attack changes all their plans.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Historical   Pregnancy  

Grace gripped the side of the wagon, desperately trying to keep herself from falling off the side. The long road, if it could be called that, out west was nothing like she had imagined. Silently, she cursed herself for thinking that the west held something for her. Their journey was only half way over and already Grace felt as though they had been traveling for years. The sun was hot, the dust stifling and her traveling companions anything but mannerly. Why had she chosen this life for herself? She took a deep breath remembering what she had left: an arranged marriage to a wealthy and handsome business tycoon. While the proposed marriage promised stability, it held nothing more for her. Timothy Owen Lewis was a devil of a man, hard nosed, mean spirited, selfish and emotionally cold and nothing that Grace wanted. Life with him would be a living hell.

California held the promise of a fresh start and a teaching job in a small one room school. She reminded herself that this journey was of little sacrifice compared to what she had left. Anything was better than being with that prick, Timothy.

Grace's traveling companion looked at her from under the brim of his hat. Marcus Hucklebee was in search of gold, and was more than prepared to go find his fortune alone, until Grace showed up. He remembered the day when she walked into the general store. She took his breath away with her beauty. She couldn't have stood any taller then 5'2, and with her lips perfectly pouted and fire red hair piled on top of her head- she was a sight to behold. Marcus had felt a fire in his belly when he overheard her ask about the next wagon party heading west. He had strained to hear her, while she whispered to the store clerk, knowing immediately that he could not pass up the opportunity to have this little lass join his wagon. She was just what he needed for the long journey. Good company and a sight for sore eyes. He wasn't stupid either, Marcus fully planned on having his needs met way out there in the wilderness. Grace was the cure for his lonely nights.

But, as they sat on the wagon in the hot sun Marcus had yet to crack the little lady. He knew he was much older than her, but didn't think he was at all unattractive. Her resistance was beginning to frustrate him, Grace seemed to be the most proper lady in the west. Even now she sat with perfect posture, although he couldn't imagine how with the wagon bumping around as it did.

"You doin' okay there, Miss Grace?"

She nodded, "Yes, thank you Mr. Hucklebee."

Marcus frowned, no matter how many times he had asked her to drop the formalities, she refused. He shifted in the seat, feeling his member start to swell. It had a habit of doing that whenever he laid eyes on her pretty little body. He had become accustomed to hiding his condition until he could head out to a patch of trees to privately think of her and relive himself from the torture Grace was causing him.

As they rode on, Grace was not oblivious to Marcus's growing bulge. In fact, it delighted her that she had that effect on him. Marcus was a strong man, but gentle in spirit. When he had approached her to be his companion for the ride, she felt safe right away with him and knew he was an answer to her prayers. Often she had contemplated giving him what he wanted. He had never outright asked her to take care of his needs, but instead at hinted around at the idea. He always caused Grace to blush and turn away. But today as she watched him shift uncomfortably, she wondered if she just might give in tonight. He was kind and treated her like a lady. He might make a wonderful life partner. She wondered if he would ask her to make a home with him once they arrived at their destination. She didn't know if she could ever love him, but was sure that she would eventually learn to care for him.

Often times, Grace would watch Marcus retreat at night to go "use the bathroom." However, she knew what he was doing. And as much as it embarrassed her to admit it, Grace would sometimes pleasure herself at night while thinking of Marcus outside the wagon asleep under the stars. She would gently touch her clit and imagine Marcus's strong hands roving around her body. It was in that wagon one night that she experienced her first orgasm.

With Timothy, sex was always rough and hurtful. As soon as he released himself, Timothy would roll over and fall fast asleep. Never had Grace experienced the mind blowing experience with him like she did that night in the wagon. She knew that Marcus would be gentle with her and attentive to her needs. However, she was embarrassed by her thoughts and actions. And wondered if she had the gumption to present herself to him for the taking.

Grace and Marcus fell into a comfortable conversation for the rest of the day. When the sun went down, they set into their established routine. Grace started dinner at the fire and chatted with some of the other ladies who were on the journey. They all found Grace and Marcus's arrangement to be interesting, but never asked Grace about it directly. Instead, they chose to gossip with each other when she had returned to her wagon for the night. Tonight Grace was cooking some venison that Marcus had hunted the other night, with rice from their supplies. It was nothing like she would have cooked back east, but Grace was beginning to get the hang out making trail food tasty. Marcus seemed to like it well enough.

For awhile, they ate together in silence both of them tired from the day's travels.

"How much longer do you think we have?" Grace finally asked.

Marcus stroked his chin and thought a bit. "I reckon about another couple of weeks is all."

Grace took in a small amount of air, the end was sooner than she expected. "Really, that's all?"

Marcus smiled at her, "Yeah, I do believe so."

Suddenly, Graces heart felt lighter. The end was near and she wouldn't be spending the rest of her life on the trail as she expected. "What are your plans when we get to California Mr. Hucklebee?"

"Gold, like I said before. There's tons of it out there I hear."

"Are you going to settle down?"

"Maybe, if I find the right lady."

Grace didn't miss the meaningful look he gave her. This was her chance to let him know she was interested, yet shyness overtook her and she bowed her head. "I wish you the best finding her."

"What if I told you that I think I already did find her?"

Grace's head shot up and she looked at him. Marcus gazed into her eyes from across their small fire. Would it be presumptions of her to assume that he was talking about her? Yes, she thought, it would be. "Well, then she is a very lucky lady," she managed to say.

"Indeed." Marcus took another bite of venison. He chewed thoughtfully, thinking that he had made progress, only to be shot down by the lady again. In the firelight, her green eyes danced and her small figure looked even more enticing. He imagined his hands on her small breasts and quickly stood up. More thoughts like that would only cause his penis to grow.

"Are you finished?" Grace asked.

"Yeah, I will clean up tonight. You go ahead and retire for the night, Miss Grace."

"Thank you." She stood up and smiled at him. What a kind man he was. Prehaps she should offer to let him sleep in the wagon tonight. But again, shyness over took her. Yet there was a fire burning in her that she knew her own fingers couldn't quench. "Good night, Mr. Hucklebee. Sleep well."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.