The Author - Cover

The Author

Copyright© 2008 by dak

Chapter 10

I fell asleep in my own tent I had been given, Robin and His men began to view me as some mystical hero of old. A Merlin to Robins Arthur, all though they didn't get the reference. It was in my dreams that the boss came to me.

"Hey Boss, how goes it"

He smiled ear to ear

"Great, this Douche bag has a hero fetish, he set this world up simply to play out his hero fantasies, And you fucked over the Robin one royally, Taking on his enemies, stealing his women! Damn Robins ego is gona take a hit, The best part is he wasn't even the target he was just a random encounter! I knew you had talent kid."

I nodded.

"Glad you approve"

he smiled

"I am running interference, he has not even checked on this world, he is trying to fuck with mine so I am acting like a chicken with out its head to throw him off the scent. I Want you to well prepared, Like I said the physics here are about the same with some minor magic's thrown in the mix. SO with that in mind I was able to alter your weapons a little, how is self regenerating ammo for you, think of it as reality hacking, figured we could use these magic's to our advantage? As well as an enhanced healing ability for you, OH and some better armor, you stick out like a sore thumb"

I nodded

"that could help me greatly"

He laughed again

"Kid if you swing the Marian thing I tell you what, Ill let you keep her, we can move her to a safe place that you can set up a real home later, think of it as a bonus for how well this is all working out"

I smiled I had a genuine affection for the women, even if so far it was all based on her appearance. I noticed the boss looking around, he sniffed the air, looking around the dream landscape.

"Boss?"

he looked at me.

"You get any visitors from strange people in your dreams recently?"

I frowned.

"You mean besides you?"

He nodded.

"Not that I recall boss why?"

He frowned

"Just had a sense of something is all, Hey you are about to be woken"

He winked at me.

"Good luck kid"

I snapped awake, I could hear someone moving outside my tent, cautiously I grabbed one of my side arms. Then he caught the scent on the air, it was Marian, and from the smell he could tell she was aroused, and a little bit intoxicated. I saw here shadow pass near the entrance to my tent, I saw her hesitate.

"My lady?" I Whispered.

She stuck her head in the flap she kept her voice low.

"Good Sir Knight, I wanted to see if there was anything I could do for you ... To repay you for saving me?"

Hmmmm, I sat up in my sleeping furs and motioned her into the tent, she entered, I saw that she wore a loose fitting robe, she kneeled down next to me, when she did I could almost see into the front of her robe.

"My lady, I only did what any gentleman would do in the same situation, I came to the aid of a women in need"

She smiled slightly.

"I think you are modest good sir"

I smiled at her, I brushed a strand of hair from her face, letting my hand caress the side of her cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.