Bunnygirl - Cover

Bunnygirl

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sequel to Snakeboy. A young girl, who's half rabbit, is kidnapped and taken to a freak show. She can't can't quite decide if she hates or loves her new home, or her new boss, for that matter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   non-anthro  

Cal felt the small body next to him stiffen, and he looked down at her questioningly as he tightened his arm around her. Harley had an almost dazed expression on her face as she watched the approaching horsemen.

"What's going on?" his worried whisper landed right next to her ear, but before Harley could have a chance to respond, or even think of responding for that matter, the riders were already there.

"Princess Harley," the man leading the group dismounted, a relieved expression on his face.

Cal's mind flopped over at the title the man just addressed her as. Princess? It couldn't be. There had to be a mistake, but her next words assured him there wasn't.

"General Wrothing," she addressed the man with affection, clearly recognizing him. The rest of the soldiers had dismounted and already given their customary bows to the young royal, and Harley smiled graciously at them in return.

Their was a crowd around them now, of everyone in the entire camp. Harley could feel all eyes on her, and she frankly wasn't really sure what she should do. She looked hopelessly up at Cal, who was staring at her like he had never seen her before.

"Harley, you don't know how worried we've all been about you. What happened, girl?" General Wrothing took a step forward, placing strong, gentle hands on her shoulders. He lost his formality in his relief of finding her, reverting back to what he had used to call her when she was just a little girl, getting into mischief in her grandfather's castle.

"I-I-" Harley didn't know what to tell him. She couldn't tell him she was kidnapped, but if her parents thought she had run away it would break their hearts.

"It doesn't matter now, Harley. You're save now, and we'll take you home," he started to lead Harley away without so much as a glance at the curious crowd around him. He had done what he had set out to do, find Harley. Now that he had her, he was going to make sure she got home.

"Stop," Cal was finally shaken from his daze when the General tried to lead Harley out of his arms. "She's not going anywhere," he pulled her back to him.

"And who are you?" General Wrothing demanding, seeming to notice the other man for the first time. Though Cal towered over him, the General had his soldiers behind him, not to mention years of experience leading men, and he was no coward.

Wrothing pulled Harley back out of Cal's arms. The babies in the box she was still holding started to cry at being jerked around, and Harley quickly set them on the ground.

"Who are you?" Cal said, squaring off against the other man.

"I'm General Arthur Wrothing of His Majesty's Royal Army, and I'm here to take the Princess Harley back home to her family."

"She's not going anywhere," Cal stated confidently, stepping in front of where Harley was crouched on the ground.

"Cal," he heard her soft voice as she stepped in front of him, "Actually, I am," she said gently.

Cal almost fell over at the blow. She wouldn't go, surely. She loved him—she told him she loved him.

"Cal, my parents. I need to see them, they will have been dreadfully worried about me."

The relief he felt at hearing those words was indescribable. "So it's not for good?" he asked, still hesitant.

"No, it's not for good," Harley looked at him like he was daft for even asking, and he pulled her into his arms.

He gently stroked her hair away from her ear, placing his mouth against her scalp. "I suppose this will be my chance to meet your parents. It is only fitting, since I intend to marry their daughter—and soon."

"Cal," she said, happily throwing her arms around his neck, and kissing him forcefully on the mouth like they didn't have attentive audience.

When she pulled away, Cal let her feet slip back to the ground from where he was holding her up for his kiss. She turned around, still in the circle of his arms.

"Mr. Wrothing," she said smiling at the bemused man, his expression mirroring most of the onlookers, "I would like to introduce you to my fiancé, Calhoun Jacobs."

The whole troop burst out in cheers as soon as the words were out of her mouth. Harley looked around at the people who had become her friends. Tanner was professing loudly that he had known those two were destined from the start, and also that he should get a bigger bonus for bringing Cal the love of his life. Horace, the centaur, seemed completely shocked by the news, but was galloping around excitedly none the less. V was smiling and crying into a handkerchief while dramatically pressing her hand to her heart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.