Bunnygirl - Cover

Bunnygirl

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sequel to Snakeboy. A young girl, who's half rabbit, is kidnapped and taken to a freak show. She can't can't quite decide if she hates or loves her new home, or her new boss, for that matter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   non-anthro  

Harley groggily opened her eyes, panicking for a moment at the unfamiliar surroundings, then remembered where she was. Sighing, she rolled out of the bed, placing her bare feet on the ground in front of her.

There was a dress lying on the end of the bed, and surprised, Harley got up and put it on. She didn't know why Cal would leave her a dress, after making such a fuss about her costume last night, but she wasn't one to kick a gift horse in the mouth.

Slipping out from the tent, she stood for a moment uncertainly. She could see where everyone was gathered having breakfast, but she had never joined the group before. Was she just supposed to walk over there and eat? Then what? Harley was so used to having Cal boss her around, and she had resented it, but now that she had newfound freedom, she wasn't sure what to do with it. She wasn't going to try and run, that's for sure. Where would she even go?

Harley's shoulders rose and fell with a deep breath before she headed in the direction of the food. "Hey rabbit," a man's voice called out to her. It sounded vaguely familiar, and turning around she felt her heart plummet with dread as she saw who it was, one of the men who had kidnapped her.

Harley quickly turned her head and started walking in the opposite direction of where he stood lounging against a buggy.

"Rabbit, don't be scarred," he said following her, coming to stand in her path. Harley just glared at him.

"Look, I just came to say ... well ... I don't know, hell. Rabbit, I just wanted to tell ya that the boss gave me a pretty penny for fetching the likes of you, which makes you okay in my book. Ya hear?"

Harley didn't say anything, just looked at him with a blank expression on her face, obviously displeased.

"You know, you seem like an alright sort, not just some damn snot-nose female. I reckon you're going to get on fine here. And you know, if you get any troubles from any of the fellas, just tell me and I'll kick their asses to next week."

Harley stared at this gruff, unkempt man. Was he trying to apologize to her?

"I'm Harley," she said offering him her hand.

"Tanner," he said grasping her hand in his big, rough one, shaking it hardily.

"Would you care to get some breakfast with me then, Tanner?" she asked, thinking of him as an instant friend.

"Yeah, yeah," he said, turning around and walking the way she had been headed a few moments before. Harley was left trailing behind his giant strides.

She followed him through the little crowd, copying his movements of getting a plate and piling on food from pots set up around a little mess table. Harley stared in amazement to the shear amount of food this man put on his plate, even for someone his size it seemed a little excessive.

He stood waiting for her to finish fixing her plate, and when she was done she turned to look at him. "Come on then," he said taking her to a semi-secluded spot under a tree."

He immediately plopped down and started shoveling food in his mouth, and Harley, after a moment, realized that she wasn't eating because she was too busy staring at him. Blushing at her rudeness, she concentrated on her own food.

She picked up her fork and knife, cutting a dainty bit from a piece of sausage and tasting it hesitantly. She was pleasantly surprised to find that it was rather good, and she cut herself another small piece.

She became aware that Tanner was looking over at her, now, and she looked up to meet his gaze.

He snorted. "Damn fancy manners," he said, shaking his head while chewing a giant piece of meat in his mouth. Harley giggled at how they each found each other's eating habits so odd.

"Oh don't you two look happy," came a sneering voice from just above them. Harley looked up to find a woman standing above her. She would be rather attractive, Harley thought, if only she didn't have that scowl on her face.

"What do you want Susie?" Tanner said looking up at her.

"Nothing, I just came over to chat. So, you're the new freak, are you?" she said directing the question at Harley.

"Most people don't take kindly to bein' called freak, Suse," Tanner said, said, setting his empty plate aside and tucking his knees under his elbows.

Susie glanced over at Tanner, then her eyes narrowed at Harley. "But that's what she is," she said maliciously.

"Beat it, ya hear?" Tanner said gruffly to Susie, who looked slightly hurt for a moment, but then turned and stormed away. "Damn female," Tanner muttered under his breath as Susie was leaving, but still loud enough for her to hear.

He sat with Harley while she was finishing her breakfast. "That enough for you?" he said in wonder at her small proportions.

"Yeah, well my stomach is a little fussy in the morning," she said smiling at him, and he snorted and leaned his head back against the tree.

"Tanner, don't you have work to do?" Harley looked up at hearing Cal's voice, as did Tanner.

"Yeah Cal, just keeping Harley company for a bit."

"Go do your work, I'll watch over Harley."

Tanner stood up, missing Harley's quick look of panic, but unfortunately, Cal did not. Cal sat down as Tanner walked away.

"Finally eating of your own free will?" he asked her.

Harley glared at him, more out of nervousness than anger. Her heart had started to flutter as soon as she had heard his voice, and hadn't slowed down one bit. She found she couldn't continue eating with him staring at her such.

"Do you need me to feed you again?" he asked when he noticed she was just staring at her plate.

Harley defiantly shoved a forkful of food in her mouth, feeling the giant lump slide down her throat.

"Where did you get that dress?" he asked her.

Harley looked at him in surprise. "You mean you didn't leave it for me?"

Cal scowled over at her, and Harley could feel the tension mount, if that were possible. She just wanted to escape, standing up she started to walk away.

"Harley, dear," she turned to see V standing next to her, "I am so sorry for Victor's behavior yesterday. He can be such a man," she said shaking her head.

"Oh," Harley wasn't sure what to say, "That's o-okay."

Cal came and stood beside them. " I have an idea. Harley, why don't you help me today?" V asked.

"That sounds like a good idea," Cal said nodding.

"Um, okay."

Harley spent the rest of the day helping V with mending and sewing clothes for the whole troupe. She rather enjoyed having something to do, and V was friendly and talkative the whole time, and if Violet ever turned into Victor, Harley didn't notice.


It wasn't until dusk that Harley ran into Calhoun again. "We're about to open," he said, grabbing Harley by the arm, "I need to take her back now," he told V as he dragged Harley away to his tent.

"I'd hate for this to turn into an issue again," he said warningly, handing her the outfit.

Harley nodded, taking it from him, realizing that arguing wouldn't get her anywhere. "Turn around," she told him.

"Harley, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

Harley looked down nervously. Those times weren't the same as willingly stripping in front of him. She looked up again, but he had already turned around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.