Instructing the Tutor - Cover

Instructing the Tutor

Copyright© 2008 by G-man001

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Katherine went to teach Mike science, little did she know that he didn't need any help at all.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Spitting   Size   Body Modification   School   Transformation  

Day 1 Hour 1

She knocked on the door. "Mike ... are you in there? We've got a lot of work to do if you don't want to bomb the course."

He answers the door, baseball cap backwards, wearing baggy jeans and some rock band T-Shirt, "ahh, Katherine ... thanks for coming. Welcome to casa de Mike"

She looks around a little as she steps in, "Geeze Mike, feel free to clean up once in a while. I'm glad you're taking this seriously though. If you ace this exam, it could pull your grade back up."

"Almost forgot you were coming ... be glad I got dressed," Mike says.

Katherine rolled her eyes, "Ha-ha. Very funny."

"Yeah, my parents are ragging me about this grade" He then motions to the couch, "Have a seat."

"You don't still live with them do you?" Katherine asks.

"No. Roomie is on vacation" he replies

"Ahkay. You had me worried there for a second." Katherine quips.

She walked over to the couch and sat down. Then began to unpack the contents of her backpack.

"Can I get you a drink before we start?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sure. I could use a glass of water."

Mike moved to the kitchen, that was hidden behind a wall. Katherine began to hear lots of noise, cabinets being opened, corks popping, etc.

"Hey!" She shouted "What are you doing back there? I asked for water not a cocktail. She began to thumb through a textbook to the section I plan on going over.

"Sorry" He returns with two glasses of water, handing Katherine one of them.

"Thanks!" She says as she accepts the glass and takes drink from it.

Mike eyes her a bit too much as she sips, "the water ok?"

She takes another drink. "Not bad. It's just water." She begins to outline the material to Mike and pull out some charts and notes. During this process she takes a few more drinks.

"Good ... So ... ah, where were we?" Mike asks, coughing to disguise his smile. Mike was a bit of a chemistry freak. Studying and toiling in his laboratory trying to find those substances that would alter the mind and the body. He needed no tutor. He simply wanted to have a unknowing test subject for his experiments. Some may have called him a mad scientist, but he merely saw himself as a trailblazer ... He just happened to use his fetishes as the light to lead the way.

"Good? You're getting the material?" She points to a formula describing how energy is stored in molecules and takes another drink.

"I think I understand that part. The breakdown comes in the potential kinetic energy stuff" Mike says as the formula slowly begins working in her body

"Good! See you'll get this down in no time!" Katherine exclaims as she finishes the glass and sets it on the coffee table.

"Just let me get the next textbook out..." She reaches down into her bag to get the next book, shifting slightly on the couch as her body suddenly feels a little off.

Meanwhile, Mike stares at the empty glass, Katherine had finished off a pretty helping of his suggestibility serum. With only a slight push, she should be believing his every word and following his commands.

"Ok, I think we need a break." Mike states.

Katherine looks conflicted for a moment before she slowly sets the book down. "Yeah ... I think we could pause for a few minutes. I don't want to overload your brain."

Mike stands up to stretch, "So, Katherine. What's up with you? We don't talk a lot outside of class."

"What? I've got friends and studies to keep up with." She replies.

Mike takes the glasses to the sink, and motions with the glass to ask her if wants some more. "Sure ... I'm not sure why but I'm really thirsty ... Plus being offered extra credit if I can get you to pass is a nice bonus, as an answer to your earlier question."

"extra credit! that is a sweet deal. I was curious more about other stuff. You have a boyfriend now?" inquires Mike.

Katherine blushes for a moment. "Well, there was Craig ... but he was really bossy so I had to break up with him." A pregnant pause. "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"So you don't like bossy, huh?" he comments as he fills the glass with more water. He then drops a tablet into the glass which Katherine plainly sees.

She stands up quickly, "What the hell was that! You're one of those date rape creeps aren't you?!?" She begins to back away from him

"I think you'll forget that I put anything in the glass Katherine." Mike states as he stares directly into her eyes. He put the glass of water to her, outstretched in his hand.

Katherine's eyes glaze for a moment and then she blinks. She then continues, "So yeah ... Craig was a total dick..." She takes the glass from Mike and drinks, "Thanks, that really helps out."

Mike mumbles to himself, 'I should have used more so it would be instantaneous rather than with this delay.'

"Hmm? What'd you say?"

"Nothing." Mike replies.

Katherine takes another drink and asks, "So what about you Mike ... you seem pretty smart. Why don't you do the homework?"

"Oh, it's just I get pretty busy around here with side projects."

"Well, you should probably focus on one thing really. You don't want to get to spread out."

"When you're right. You're right ... Gosh darn, I think its getting hotter in here" He says fanning his collar, hoping for a reaction.

"Yeah ... I think you're right..." Katherine rolls the neck on her shirt a little and fan myself. "Don't you have AC?"

Mike informs her, "Just window units ... not very helpful" The next phase nears completion as the solution heads to her brain. Slowly, sapping away intelligence.

Mike thinks, " Hopefully it doesn't make her a bimbo ... I just want her frustrated at not knowing the answers"

He stares inquisitively at her while she finishes the next drink. Katherine looks down at her watch after finishing off the glass and notices the time, "Look, enough chitchat. Let's get back to studying."

"I think you're right, we should get back to work on the studying. We'll take another break in a few"

They begin to resume work on the problems, Katherine sits down and pulls out the next page of notes, "See, now you can build off what we went over last time to solve this problem." Katherine points at the diagram, "You just need to ... Hmm..."

Mike interrupts, "Ok ... show me, Katherine"

Stumped she says, "How did I solve this?" She looks confused for a moment and pull her notes out. "I got it on the homework and it wasn't that hard..."

"Trouble in paradise?" interjects Mike, he smiles knowingly as she looks in the backpack.

Katherine stares at her notes from the assignment, the equations seem to spiral around out of control ... dizzying... "How did I figure that out? Give me second to work my way through it again," she pleads.

"Its okay, I know you're a smart girl Katherine." Mike tries to contain his glee.

Katherine begins to pencil out the problem on paper. However, with Mike's actual knowledge it's pretty clear she is on the wrong path. He intercedes, "Why don't we move on ... do you have the lecture notes from a couple weeks ago?"

Katherine, raising her voice, "I know I'm smart! I'm in competition for head of the class this year ... I'm just having a temporary brain fart on this problem..."

Katherine bites her lower lip and sighs slightly. "Well, there's no point in sticking on this problem. But, why do you want to go back a few weeks though? We should be moving on."

Mike answers, "It's where I started to get lost."

"Well, I guess that's the best place to start then." While Katherine rummages through her pack, Mike asks bluntly,

"So ... Katherine, I think I'd like to know what turns you on."

She continues to go through her books and notes, "What turns me on? I don't know ... I usually like smart guys I can talk with ... I started dating Craig because of his cock though ... he was great in bed..."

Katherine suddenly stands up, blushing beet red, eyes wide open, and her hand clamped tightly over her mouth, "What the hell did I just say!"

"I think I'd like you to continue" He moved closer to her. "I think I'd like to know your deepest sex fantasy."

Mike grins, knowing that at this moment every word will embarrasses her and that he has the power to make it totally acceptable behavior, with just a mere sentence. Katherine blushes even deeper and continues on, fidgeting slightly with her hands. She begins, "The way he touched me ... just made me so hot ... But he always had an eye on the more attractive girls..."

Mike encourages her, "Do tell..." He gets an idea and quickly heads to the kitchen. "Feel free to continue to spill your guts," he shouts on his way.

"Sometimes I would picture myself as some over endowed goddess as he fucked me with a gigantic cock..." Katherine covers her face with her hands, clearly embarrassed at what she's saying.

Meanwhile, Mike begins mixing together his penultimate creation. "It's okay. I think you'll feel safe in telling me these secrets"

Katherine continues, "And then I'd give him some boob sex with my fantasy body..."

Katherine calms down noticeably, "Oh my god it feels good to get that off my chest ... I don't think I know anyone else I could talk to about this."

"I'm glad you feel safe with me, Katherine. That's quite a hot little fantasy you have." He says while pouring in a large amount of a creamy white substance into a mixing bowl and then begins mixing it with a wooden spoon.

Katherine sighs, "I can't believe I told you all that ... And what are you doing in there? Shouldn't we be studying?"

Mike answers, "Just fixing us a snack for later, while you get over that brain fart."

"A snack would be nice. I should be able to finish off that problem. I did it before right?"

Stirring it under his arm, he walks into the living room and asks, "Are there things you'd change about your body Katherine?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.